Author Topic: Under The Sun... [Open] (Read 333 times)
Conner
Sensei
Horseman of War

Conner Avatar

wat

[send pm]

Under The Sun... [Open]
« Jun 14, 2009 2:10:17 GMT -6 »

The Director had been at his last draw, and now the maniac had gone past it.

As the boy from the East made his begrudging departure from the scene, Director Navarro chose to file the boy's identity away in his mind and turn the glare of utter disgust at the broken child before him. He had been attacked, yet ignored the pain and went on to mutilate his own attackers before attacking his savior, and now he sat there acting as if it had never happened, and completely ignoring the severity of his actions. Instead, he just wanted to eat.

The Director decided that he was finished with the game of niceties and procedure. He'd take "Earl" to his proper containment the hard way.

With his eyes still on the long haired maniac, the Director solemnly whispered his single command to the six security officers surrounding him: "Shoot him."

The guard nearest the boy would grunt with some kind of vengeful satisfy and smirk, bringing his pistol to bear on the sitting boy's abdomen, "Here, I've got something for you to eat..."

And with the quick tap of his trigger finger, a single sand bag was violently shot towards Earl's stomach at lightning speed, carrying enough force to knock back a brute and steal away his breath.

Perhaps with a little pain, the boy would understand his predicament. Or he'd rebel further, which would make things just as simple.
[/font][/color]

[MpB:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/Kyukaku/smoothtrooper-1-1.jpg]
earl

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Under The Sun... [Open]
« Jun 14, 2009 11:25:20 GMT -6 »

Earl had heard the grunt of some guy followed by him saying that he had something for Earl to eat. Yay! Something to eat! But how was the man going to give it to Earl from all the way over there. 'He must be planning on tossing it to me.' Earl readied his hand to catch what he hoped was a sandwich, but upon hearing the speed of the object he wasn't sure if he would be able to catch it. He put his hands together for a two handed catch. Though he blocked the sand bag with his hands it was still powerful enough to send him skidding back a few inched and pushing him on his back.

Earl laid there for a few moments, contemplating what to do now that his hand felt like they were on fire. Well he was still hungry, and even though the sandwich didn't fell like a sandwich, that one guy did say that it was something to eat, so Earl took a bit of the sand bag only to rip it apart making all the sand fall out.

"Eck, this sandwich is gross. And I think you were trying to hurt me!" Earl said standing up quickly and pointing at the gut that shot him accusingly.