Author Topic: Rooftop Excursion [Open] (Read 343 times)
gil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftop Excursion [Open]
« Jun 5, 2009 5:26:09 GMT -6 »

l shook his head.
"I wouldn't ever assume that I know all the angles to anything, otherwise I couldn't find much interest in it." He replied and he gave a small sigh.
"I'm sure whatever happens, I'll be getting more active again. I can tell you this though. I don't join sides. But one never knows when I might come out to play." He said as he pulled out one of his small cigars.

Heading to the exit down back into the building, Gil paused to look over his shoulder.
"Well, it was interesting Aroon. I have other things I need to attend to for now. I'm sure we're bound to meet again. keep an eye out." With that Gil went back into the building and made his way to his dorm. He wanted to spend a little time mulling this around in his head, there were many particulars he was going to focus on when he got back.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftop Excursion [Open]
« Jun 5, 2009 19:18:12 GMT -6 »

"Hm, not all of them, anyway..."

His correction to his previous statement was delivered with a shrug and a smirk as he lowered his head again from staring up into the clouds, and he nodded silently at Gils partly-cryptic remark, leaving it unanswered. What would there be to say to that of any consequence, really? Shifting a glance over at the redhead again, watching him draw the cigar out, he gave a simple nod of assent before Gil walked away towards the door back downstairs.

"No doubt we will, and the same to you, Gil."

With a brief thought on what would come to pass with the redheaded youth, he sighed and leaned back against the concrete some more, drumming his fingers against the back of his head in silence.

"No doubt we will..." he muttered.

Thread Finished
[/center]