Author Topic: Come on Come On``Lets Play (Ari H.) (mature) (Read 640 times)
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Come on Come On``Lets Play (Ari H.) (mature)
« Jun 11, 2009 15:32:35 GMT -6 »

Ari watched her head tilt, and the corners of her mouth turned down. It didn't take him long to realize that things had changed. Frowning along with her he watched as she rolled to her back. His arm allowed her to roll away because he was quite sure that he made a mistake. Despite thinking he just needed to make a decision, a step forward, he felt the sinking in the pit of his stomach.

Shifting himself once she had sat up Ari twisted himself so he could be sitting next to her, quiet as he tried to think of something to say to her, but firs the had to sort through his own feelings. This wasn't simply him proving himself, hormones had certainly lead to him being so aggressive with her but they weren't the real reason it had happened.

In the end he realized that he couldn't pinpoint his own feelings. Frowning he reached out and grabbed his shirt, no longer intending to wear it himself. While he watched Aleece shift herself to the end of the mats and slip her sweats back into place Ari pulled up his own pants and settled them so they looked natural before he got up and walked next to her.

Crouching down next to her he gently grasped her left wrist and slid her arm into his unbuttoned shirt, and leaned forward, gliding his hand over the shirt as he pressed it to her back, and slid her right arm into it as well. Resting his chin on her shoulder he kissed the side of her neck and wrapped his arms over her shoulder and side, pulling her into his bare chest.

"I didn't mean to be careless with my words. This means more to me than I know how to communicate." Ari whispered into her ear gently, breathing in as he nudged his nose into her hair, kissing her ear and then her hair before resting his chin over her head, giving her a firm squeeze. Ari was still in his own inner conflict, but whatever it was it did mean something significant, and he really had no idea how to convey that.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 21:05:48 GMT -6 »

Aleece was still looking for her top when she noticed Ari stand with his shirt in hand before crouching next to her. Before she could protest he had her wrist and was sliding her arm into it regardless if she wanted it or not. Truth was she did want something to cover up and she was immensely glad for the button up. She didn’t put up much of a fight at all after that and let herself be pulled in again, when it was on her completely.

There was hardly any tension in her shoulders to begin and when he said what he did in her ear she leaned against him even more her forehead coming down to rest against his shoulder and breathed out. Well she was glad to here it then, because she was still a little to lost for words. Something…that normally didn’t happen with Aleece. Her hand came up between them her fingers bunching in the fabric of his shirt clearly to big for her before she let go and lifted her head a bit. Swallowing she pushed past the seriousness of the subject that had obviously turned a bit to heavy (for good reason she thought)…after all: when in doubt…go with what you know.

Looking at him one corner of her lips turned up, “thanks for the shirt, Romeo, but what are you going to wear out? Unless you want to be stared at.”

Aleece attempted to keep it light but of course there was a silent game or war battling in her head. Do I want to…or not. But she decided in that instant she needed to think about it to herself try to figure out the…well everyth- ugh, she couldn’t think straight at the moment. She felt like her head was stuffed full of cotton that she should be waiting for her med and drinking juice out of the box while those nice people in white coats got her rubber ducky, Mr, Squeaks. Yeah…she was feeling pretty…disoriented bordering on nut house crazy. Reaching up briefly though she attempted another diluted smile and brushed her fingers against his lips, before standing only feeling the dull outlines of discomfort. Turning her head she spotted the garment of clothing she had been looking for herself at the other end of the mats and walked to it, bending over enough to pick it up.

Unable to hide her blush she turned her back to Ari and slipped his shirt off and to replace it with the work out piece. Licking her lips and taking a breath once more she turned back around feeling a bit foolish that she had given that much modest after…

Picking up Ari’s shirt she held it out as she took a few steps to him.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 21:35:45 GMT -6 »

Despite the awkward confusion going on between the two of them he found that when he helped her slip into his shirt she didn't fight him. There was barely any tension in her when he pulled her to him either, which was a relief considering how he nearly destroyed the moment with his earlier words. Being able to repair the rift, imaginary or not, was enough to put his mind at ease, for the moment.

Ari blinked and then grinned, his brow raised at her attempt to reignite their playful banter. Without so much as searching for what he wanted to say words slipped out, "I'm sure I can convince someone to lend me some clothes," after which he felt her fingers brushing along his lips. Pressing them against her fingertips lightly he leaned back and straightened his legs, having followed her gaze to her garment.

Unabashed he watched as she started to change, and would have continued if he hadn't noticed her blush. Without comment he turned and let her change without him staring over her shoulder, and did not glance back until she offered it to him. Ari turned and glanced down at her. Living in two cultures that had unique but similar senses of modesty had engraved on him more than he would be willing to admit. So he wrote away his next actions as his protective nature and a swell of jealousy.

Ari took his shirt from her and twisted it around, pulling it over her shoulders. Using it he pulled her closer and leaned down to brush his lips against her cheek before turning and opening the door. "Humor me," He urged her, glancing back inside the room as he leaned against the door frame, looking uncomfortable without his shirt. But he would rather go without than her.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 22:22:49 GMT -6 »

It happened so fast, the shirt being taken from her put back on her and used to tug her in that she didn’t have any time but to take a step with the action and meet Ari as he leaned down and brushed his lips across her check. She wanted to protest but his words stopped her and she nodded back once, shifting a little so she could push her arms into the sleeves, looking practically dwarfed in his shirt.

Aleece saw his discomfort instantly and she wanted to argue that he take back his shirt it wasn’t like she was wearing anything unusual for her work out attire. She ran in something like this all the time, hell he’d seen girls in less, but…she had agreed to take it and she had it back on again. Slowly Aleece made her way to the door as well looking outside to see the gym just as empty as it had been before and she turned to Ari and raised an eyebrow, “you just wanted to show off your chest didn’t you?”

Her tone was suspicious but tinged with a teasing as she fidgeted with the cuffs that fell past her fingertips not moving for a second but knowing she wanted to leave now, get back to her place, and get a good shower, her body was sore from a mixture of…everything.

They weren’t quite past the awkwardness quite yet, she wasn’t sure if she should head out and say ‘call me for a good time’ or…demand flowers next time…

Either way she was in need of some serious thinking time. “Well I’m going to go…”

There seemed to be no other way around the uncomfortable feeling on her part and she really didn’t want it, God she didn’t. “You sure you’re gonna be alright with out a shirt on?”

Aleece was serious in questioning him again about, she could just imagine someone stopping him to ask what had happened to it…

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 22:44:16 GMT -6 »

Ari found that despite himself there was still a tension in his shoulders and neck, his somewhat uncomfortable posture had even gained the attention of Aleece, who made a point to tease him about his lack of clothing. He glanced down at himself and felt himself shiver, his body not only tense but had tightened and developed goosebumps. Once he was out of the warmth the created in the enclosed space and moved into the gym he was reminded that he was still used to a much warmer environment.

"Hm, you'll never know," He responded to her teasing, deciding that if he kept up that he would be able to keep her unaware. Unable to really find words to respond to her departure he simply nodded and stepped into the gym, deciding that he would find someone roughly his size and steal their shirt before his chest turned into a lethal weapon.

His shirt was offered back to him, and he stalled to turn and look back at her. Grinning he shook his head and placed a hand on her lower back, giving her a gentle nudge. "I'll be fine, go on before I decide I want my shirt back and take your pants for good measure."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 23:41:07 GMT -6 »

Aleece wanted to scoff at Ari’s rather self assured comeback but she knew he was probably right and there would be no way she’d keep him from getting her pants if he wanted them. She had no come back other then to bring her right hand up the closest to him and push him in the gut lightly and step in. Her fingers trailed up his abdomen to his chest as she leaned in pushing against him a bit.

“I’m sure you can try, Haswari, but I wonder if you actually could,” she said in a dropped tone. Damn she thought to herself, you have sex once and suddenly you’re a freakin’ minx…

Shaking her thoughts away she grinned and made to take a step back intent on leaving then with no more stalling. She didn’t want to linger anymore and give the discomfort a chance to creep up on them again. Better to leave off on a good light note despite what ever unsure feelings there was at the moment.

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2009 0:44:56 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 0:13:03 GMT -6 »

Surprised he took a step back and raised his brow, not having expected the move of giving him a push. But instead of unleashing his entirely characteristic bursts of violence he simply looked confused. All the more so when she stepped toward him, and her fingers shifted across his chilled flesh. The feel of his cool skin being brushed with warmth gave him a shudder of desire.

"I'll be sure to try and find out," He spoke in a low but confident tone, his body expecting to feel more than the absence of her warmth when she turned away with a grin.

His mind as assaulted with the boiled down information he had gone through during the awkward afterglow. The first undeniable fact was that he felt as though some connection had been made between the two, his mind tickled at the thought of being her first.

Then he ticked through the complex morals and traditions that clashed against each other like in complex and tedious ways. Ari violently shook his head, ridding himself of their complexity, and went for the simple. The simple lead him to dash forward, crossing half the court to clasps his arms around her chest, his fingers digging into her shoulders.

"You accepted me without personal gain. I can't find an eloquent way to say this, so, be mine."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 1:13:33 GMT -6 »

On her way out her pace unhurried and her eyes on the ground, one arm around her midsection the other brought up so her fingers kneaded into the knotted muscles of her neck. The last thing she was expecting was to feel a pair of arms wrap around her suddenly, startling from her silent musing of everything (to many things to name really). The sudden action caused Aleece to halt instantly the sound of her sneakers gave a quick squeak when they were scuffed against the floor to quickly, but it wasn’t who the arms belonged to that surprised her just the fact it was so sudden.

Blinking it took a minute to get what he had just said, asked and she felt that creeping since of indecisiveness taking over again. Aleece was glad to here he wanted to be with her as in…exclusive, or that’s what she got anyways it told her that he wasn’t using her and it settled that doubt. Good one down and out of the way it just left about a hundred more unanswered, personal reservations at that, probably the worst kind.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and went sort of limp in his grasp again. Aleece was inclined to tell him yeah sure why not should be fun see where this goes, but on the other hand something nagged at her pulling and keeping her from saying just that. There was no misgivings that she was in some form or fashion attracted Ari or hell it might be she just didn’t know she was that easy…but she didn’t think so. This guy was a walking breathing puzzle and wasn’t sure she’d get enough of him…even in her caution.

“I-I don’t know,” she finally said hushed opening her eyes again and stared resolutely at a spot on the polished floor. Aleece still felt like she needed to has out to many things and usually she wasn’t one to rush into anything without knowing the in and outs the pro’s and con’s what she’s have to sacrifice to get a better gain…

But she had jumped head long into something already and it was proving to kick her out of her element of keeping a cool head and know what was going on at every possible slant. “Would you…give me a bit to think about it?”

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 11:22:55 GMT -6 »

Ari had found her accepting him as she went limp in his grasp, leaning against him as she thought. He was hoping for the best, but she had thought for some time and in his experience the more thought you gave to a situation the more flaws you saw in the process. Which lead to him be not feel the full impact of the possibly temporary rejection.

Confident in himself and expecting that she just needed a few days with a cool head to decide, as now likely wasn't the best time for even him to make such a decision, he squeezed his arms around tightly for a brief moment and then stepped back, releasing her.

"I'll give you time," He responded with his usual room temperature charm slipping back into his tone. Fighting off a small shiver of cold he angled himself to the side exit of the gym that would lead him into the halls, his footwear scuffing the floor just enough to make it clear that after stepping back he had decided it was time to go.

Time to let her think.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 19:29:05 GMT -6 »

Aleece pressed her lips together and she took a deep breath when he took a step back. Still she didn’t make a move to leave just yet, the sound of his shoes going across the gym she finally let out her held breath and slumped a little in her spot. Heavy…heavy shit right now and if felt even though he had given her time agreed to give her time instead of wanting the answer then, it did little to settle her mind.

She knew she was stuck now, and was going to be unable to do anything but continue to make Ari apart of a daily routine in her life, a fixture a contributing factor. After that first day she should have known the events that followed after the sporadic meetings in between then and now, and would no doubt continue to happen in the future.

If she knew she didn’t know why it had her so anxious…maybe it was this whole place, it wasn’t what she expected when she had pleaded and talked to her parents to let her transfer here. It was the people and just everything about it in general. She needed some alone time, something that would clear her head,…and the best remedy? Her network, her web…her computer. It was a nice escape from everything just like she did when she was back at in her parents house while everyone ran around doing what they did, Leo worried about being the top of his class, or absorbed in furthering her social status like Addy.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 19:49:42 GMT -6 »

Well that meeting went wall, he thought as he stepped out of the gym. Shirtless he didn't exactly feel something akin to a woman without her shirt, but it was clearly making him uncomfortable. There was shame he felt in the scar across his back, and the temperature wasn't warm enough to make him feel comfortable without something to cover him up.

So when he walked through the halls he was looking for that one person that would have a build similar enough to his own that he wouldn't be dwarfed by their clothing. Of course it wasn't that hard with his build, and after a brief but satisfying straight arm sending the head of one of the many Knox students into the lockers he had himself a plain green tee that would suit him until he could get back to his own wardrobe.