Author Topic: Team Leader Voting (Read 1,643 times)
shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 26, 2009 21:24:34 GMT -6 »

Yeah, mine has been hectic too and it has been calming down. My main problem is your going around dissing someone who's trying to get stuff done on the site when you haven't been doing much IC.

As long as it's all cool, it's fine.

EDIT: I was thinking of doing some type of separate vote thing to the people that are tied, but that would add to how long we have to wait for the event to take place, and I don't think we want to wait any longer. Maybe they've already got an idea for it all.

« Last Edit: Sept 26, 2009 21:31:30 GMT -6 by shu » Back to Top  
connor

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 26, 2009 21:31:13 GMT -6 »

As for the tie, I believe that the mods probably have something planned. Whether it is a post fight, or maybe they will decide a tie amongst themselves. Either that, or hold a vote between the tied people. Though, adding another week would probably just hold things up.

I am sure they planned for a tie and how they would handle it.

kurokula

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 26, 2009 21:32:17 GMT -6 »

connor Avatar
As for the tie, I believe that the mods probably have something planned. Whether it is a post fight, or maybe they will decide a tie amongst themselves. Either that, or hold a vote between the tied people. Though, adding another week would probably just hold things up.

I am sure they planned for a tie and how they would handle it.

I don't know. Tyler and Ryan seemed worried. : D

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 26, 2009 23:46:00 GMT -6 »

Well, there's no tie for fourth anymore. At the moment we have a tie for third, so that makes everything simple. EDIT: Noticed the third '11', damn. That does make things weird. If possible, they can check who got what vote when, and the first two that got eleven should win.

On a slight side note: Ari, quite being a prick for pointless reason's. As it stands, I'd much rather RP with Roth then your cranky ass. Maybe you should drink some prune juice and take a nap.

« Last Edit: Sept 26, 2009 23:47:18 GMT -6 by shu » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 27, 2009 6:50:06 GMT -6 »

Well...Voting just got..er...awkward.

So Tiao is a definate, Seth is pretty much number 2 (for now)

Aroon, Conner, and Jinn for third, and me and JT for 4th....

I would think the mods/admins would have a plan for 1 2 way tie, but I think (as of now) this isn't exactly wjhat they planned for. BUT we still have til Wendsday at least, so who knows.

As for Ari: Dude whatever. Hate me, I don't really care. You've been here for 2 months longer then me had havce still done a whole lot less. Your a little over then a year older then me, even with a job your life can't be SO busy you can't squeeze out a post here or there. The only thing you really have on me is: me having a good time, and trying to help out the board as much as I can. So sure fine, whatever, I'm done.

-----

TO ANY POTENTIAL VOTERS LEFT!

VOTE ROTH O'ROAK, Team Leader '09!
ARE YOU READY!!!???

=D

cook

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 27, 2009 7:24:05 GMT -6 »

How about we look at the three tied members' recent activities and see which two have been the most active within the past, what, month or something? Shu also had a good idea, but like she said, it would only hold up the event even longer.

« Last Edit: Sept 27, 2009 10:03:30 GMT -6 by shu » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 27, 2009 7:34:18 GMT -6 »

Spawned an idea.

I think by monday we'd have all the votes we'd get. If by then theres still such a tie I say we take whoever is above the tie (currently Tiao and Seth) and make a new poll to last the remainer of the week. It'll narrow down the voting ties with the main leads gone, and still get it done with'in the current scedule.

Only debatable part is to have between everyone exculding the top placement, or just have it be whoever ties for 3rd.

painkiller

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 27, 2009 7:42:40 GMT -6 »

EVERYBODY needs to stop bitching at each other. Seriously, just drop it.

Aside from that, don't worry about the tie, it's already been fixed, whenever Tyler logs on.

Tiao Lei Shen
Mentor
The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 27, 2009 12:30:13 GMT -6 »

Chill out, ninjas.

As for the tie, don't worry. There are people who are designated tie-breakers, and someone has forfeit their position in the poll.

I say that, knowing that'll probably spur more gossip among you girls.

akimoto

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 28, 2009 20:34:40 GMT -6 »

Since this thing is being enormously homosexual and won't let me vote from Firefox (I deleted IE YEARS ago), I'm considering that the whole thing is a teeny bit skewed. However, what the hell, at this precise moment I couldn't care less since I'm sick as a dog.

Which brings me neatly to my next point...

Can the staff not go away for a couple of days without you lot trying to go Battle fucking Royale on each other? Roth, we get it, you're the loveable loudmouth of the board. Not a bad thing. Ari, we get it, you don't like that.

Now.

If I hear ONE more comment about it either way, I may just find you both and sew you together at the scrotums (which, clearly, are located on the TOP OF YOUR HEADS) for acting like a monumental pair of arses

/endsickLiamrant

painkiller

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 28, 2009 20:52:55 GMT -6 »

akimoto Avatar
Can the staff not go away for a couple of days without you lot trying to go Battle fucking Royale on each other? Roth, we get it, you're the loveable loudmouth of the board. Not a bad thing. Ari, we get it, you don't like that.

Now.

If I hear ONE more comment about it either way, I may just find you both and sew you together at the scrotums (which, clearly, are located on the TOP OF YOUR HEADS) for acting like a monumental pair of arses

Shhhh. Shhhh. It's ok. I already dealt with it. Calm down, old man.

shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 28, 2009 21:37:00 GMT -6 »

painkiller Avatar
akimoto Avatar

Now.

Shhhh. Shhhh. It's ok. I already dealt with it. Calm down, old man.

Aye, problem was solved long ago.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 28, 2009 21:56:03 GMT -6 »

Lol. Played.

--

Tyler, if you dont go on MSN tomorrow I will skull fuck you.

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 28, 2009 22:01:54 GMT -6 »

manny Avatar
Lol. Played.

--

Is it wrong that I want that to happen? Or rather, think it would be hilarious?

Probably. I'm going with Probably.

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 28, 2009 23:06:42 GMT -6 »

manny Avatar
Lol. Played.

--

Is that supposed to convince me to get online, or not to? :D

z

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Team Leader Voting
« Sept 29, 2009 22:56:34 GMT -6 »

Alright bitches, the poll has been locked.

The top four-scoring members are, in no particular order: Aroon, Tiao, Conner, and JT. Give your winners a hand, or shake your fist all grumbly like if you wish.

Anyway, winners, congratulations, and please PM me with your messenger information posthaste, as well as a time when you will be available for a group chat betwen yourselves and some of us mods.

I use both MSN and AIM, but I'd prefer if we all met under the same messenger, so hopefully this works out.

Thanks for voting, everyone.