Author Topic: Current Objectives (Read 350 times)
Conner
Sensei
Horseman of War

Conner Avatar

wat

[send pm]

Current Objectives
« May 18, 2009 12:04:30 GMT -6 »

To support Kate's point, IC jobs are a side feature for board members to use for fun - much like how Jobs and After School activities are used on the other stats boards. Except here it plays out to give more flavor to their own minor experiences.

Again, they're nothing board-wide or have an effect on the overall plot, so it's fine to have two staffers working on it while the rest focus on other assignments. Helps with micromanaging. Similar to how Tex and Tyler will likely be our "fighting moderators," how Jess is our affiliate moderator and how Kate acts as mod "team leader" if you will.

Granted, such references are just things off the top of my head right now; the only solid assignments right now are the jobs. We'll all further discuss the nature of staff assignments tomorrow night. But remember that these specific duties do not replace your responsibilities as aid to members regarding moderate issues or bio approval, they're simply something to stack on for you in particular.

But again, we'll discuss this tomorrow night. Still, if you've got some preliminary questions, discuss them here or ask me.

[MpB:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/Kyukaku/smoothtrooper-1-1.jpg]
Conner
Sensei
Horseman of War

Conner Avatar

wat

[send pm]

Current Objectives
« May 19, 2009 12:08:02 GMT -6 »

Second point. Omer brought up the nature of classes and faculty to me on Sunday. That's something we need to discuss in some detail, as Omer and I talked about how faculty should be approved, their responsibilities to host monthly classes, their need to post up sign up threads in a stickied "Class Sign Ups Thread" in the RP Request section in a similar style to Kate's thread for IC Job sign ups, and a list somewhere on the site where we post our needed faculty members.

Again, we'll also discuss staff assignments. Seriously now, since it feels as if Kate's the only one doing anything right now. We need to figure out who does what, because she and I certainly can't do everything. I know you all are busy with your lives, but the first thing you should do whenever you log online is get on the site and check what needs to be done. It's nearly summer; if you don't have time or are going to be away from a computer for a good long while, you need to talk to me. I want to be updated on your schedules so I'm not always wondering "Where the hell is so-and-so?"

But again, we'll discuss this tonight, so be there or Zeus will smite you.

Oh, and when I say "everything," I mean within the last few days. You guys were strong during our construction of the site; I need that strength to approve bios, update face and dorm claims and everything else. So far it's just been Kate. I know it's just been a few days, but it's time to get in the game and keep me up to date.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009 12:13:02 GMT -6 by Conner » Back to Top  

[MpB:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/Kyukaku/smoothtrooper-1-1.jpg]