Author Topic: Tellin' Me You Miss My Face``Ari (Read 397 times)
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Tellin' Me You Miss My Face``Ari
« Jun 30, 2009 22:30:52 GMT -6 »

It wasn’t usual for Aleece to do nothing, with no worry of doing anything, but here she was laid out on a blanket in the middle of the park on campus relatively to herself halfway under some shade…and she actually had a book open. There was no dates, no worry of the System, and no Wonderland. Her PPC was in her dorm her cell phone off and she had a bottle of water along with an apple she was munching on.

She could hear some where in the background noise along with the light sounds of people talking or yelling, a dog barking…dressed comfortably in a sheer Burnout Jersey hoodie with a pink tank top underneath and blue jean shorts with her Adidas. She wasn’t looking to run into anyone out here especially on a weekend when most would be out doing something more exciting then relaxing in the park.

On her stomach her legs bent so her feet move idly in the air her fingers twiddling at the ends of her newly shorted locks as she hummed to herself reading a Lilian Braun novel, one in a series of many light hearted mystery, “The Cat Who…

While it wasn’t the usual dark and heavier material she enjoyed she found herself liking the series anyhow reading them all up to this point the last one she had managed to get her hands on a few years back. The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers, and even though she had already read the book once she was enjoying it again currently at the point were Qwill’s ‘lady friend’ decided to go Paris and stay…

All in all it was a frivolous endeavor to lay in the lazy afternoon sun without a worry or a care as to anything other then, if the mysterious death by bee sting would be solved or not…

« Last Edit: Jul 9, 2009 2:06:18 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 3:20:48 GMT -6 »

Wearing tee shirt, his burgundy jacket, and jeans, Ari left his dorm with plans to go to the track and run some laps along the track. But when he walked out of his dorm, made his way around the gym, and up to the track, he found that there was so many people using it that he didn't even want to bother with making room for himself.

So instead he decided to run somewhere else, so he did just that. The run was a short one, he just kept going at a leisurely place, interested only in getting a slight work out, something to stretch his legs, something relaxing for him.

Ari was looking around him as he walked, seeing that there was several people around him. There was some joggers and those relaxing, studying, or otherwise just being lazy. Of course he didn't pay much attention to these people, until he noticed a familiar figure laid out on a picnic blanket under the shade of a tree.

His brows knit together in surprise, thinking he couldn't possibly have seen what he thought. He walked off the path and moved toward the shade of the tree. Ari wondered how exactly he would approach her, and he found the most imposing way possible.

He approached the girl he thought of as his lover from behind, watching her feet shifting idly in the air as she read. Ari put his feet to either side of her knees and dropped forward onto his knees, and then leaned forward to fall on his forearms. With a teasing growl he kissed her cheek while he rested his weight over her.

"I see that you found a new book." He then raised his brow suddenly as the realization came to him. "... And that you changed your hairstyle. What prompted that change?"

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 3:47:43 GMT -6 »

Aleece was minding her own business blissfully lost in the off colored pages with black text printed them on them that she didn’t hear anyone approach her blanket. Her head was tipped to the side resting in her hand as she let out a slow content sigh feeling lethargic at the lazing around. There was a soft at ease expression etched on her features…that was before she felt someone pressing into her back, making her tense and push back.

When she turned her head she caught sight of Ari’s familiar face and relaxed almost instantly, not having expected to have him show up so…suddenly. Breathing out she put a hand in the middle of her book to hold it down and no lose her place even with this rather compromising position she found herself in…

Aleece could never figure out how he just was so…well there really wasn’t a word that could describe Ari’s personality as far as she knew at least. With a small quirk of her lips she shifted underneath him, resigned to finally let go of the book as she rolled to her back in her place. Lifting a hand to her shortened hair she looked to the side a blush spreading over her face.

“Well…this was an accident…” she muttered in a lowered tone. “I just wanted a trim.”

She didn’t want to particularly recap that memory to him so she dropped her hand and settled for a demure sort of smile. “And what are you doing? Haven’t seen you around…”

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 4:32:03 GMT -6 »

Ari was happy to have found her along his random route. Shifting his arms a tad wider he leaned back on his shins and knees, his hands pressed to either side of her shoulders as he rested above her. Wearing a small grin he looked over her new haircut, his brow raised as he tilted his head to once side and then another.

It had been cut short and it was parted to frame her face, and while he thought it made her look cute it wasn't hard to see that she wasn't comfortable with it, which explained why she spoke about it like an accident.

"Well, things happen. At least it frames your soft features well." He spoke as he leaned down, moving his head to one side so he could see her properly. Ari wasn't quite sure if she was teasing him or asking a direct question, as there had been several reasons he hadn't seen much of her over the past few days.

Ari let his brow raise questioningly and then nodded. "Yes, well, I had quite a lot on my mind." He smiled and lowered himself down, not concerning himself with how they looked to passers by. "Has absence made the heart grow fonder?"

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 4:53:32 GMT -6 »

The blush threatened to grow a bit further as Ari decided to settle down on her pressing in her comfortably with no qualms at displaying such an intimate closeness. Aleece looked at him really unable to avoid his gaze like this and instead of answering his question right away she raised an eyebrow to match his questioningly. “Something on your mind? Like what?”

Her tone was a little lower then it would have been in casual conversation being this close to him at the moment. That was thing around Ari, he didn’t give her a chance to catch herself, making her second guess and question again when she usually tried to stay as decisive as possible. Something about him was so completely overwhelming that she couldn’t ignore it, despite…everything.

Lifting a hand between them she plucked delicately at the collar of his jack and grinned a bit more regaining herself slowly, “aren’t you hot in this?”

Aleece was in shorts and the lightest top she could possibly while preserving a sense of modesty and she was still growing warm out in the California’s infamous even temperature, allowing for warmer weather clothing.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 20:43:55 GMT -6 »

Ari needed to compose himself before he would allow himself to start in on everything that had been going through his mind. Of course he forgave her for their initial little hangs up, although it had taken a little time and quite the evening to accomplish, there was still several other things that gnawed at the back of his mind.

So instead he focused on the subtle way she had spoken lower then she should have in a casual conversation, and then she went and made the point to pluck delicately at his collar. With a grin he shifted himself and leaned down. "I have the special skill to be hot and cool at the same time."

A corny twist to be sure, but he had enough confidence to think it would be enough to have her blush or giggle. Either way he would succeed. Leaning down the final inches he gave her a quick peck on the lips, suckling lightly on her lower lip as he twisted his head to the side and pressed down a little more heatedly then even he expected.

With a sigh he slowly raised himself back up. "I would like to talk to you about several things, starting with why you have not proclaimed that you are mine. And work down to less important things, like who that white hick was that decided that insulting me so disgustingly." In truth he had never been so throughout insulted, and it was a miracle that he had restrained himself, and only a matter of timing that kept Hicks safe from retaliation.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 22:08:45 GMT -6 »

The comment on his hot and cool abilities didn’t cause her to laugh a sound that was quickly cut off when she felt his mouth pressing down on hers lightly almost chastely, before Ari captured her bottom lip. When he deepened the kiss unexpectedly her eyes fluttered shut and she lifted a hand to the side of his face, her fingers brushing back to his hair as her lips parted instantly. The heated embrace stole her breath right out her lungs and she was left a little dazed at the suddenness of it.

Aleece’s eyes cracked fractionally when he pulled back and when he began to speak she licked her lips slowly as she concentrated on what he to say. So he had caught that she hadn’t gone there and she let her head fall to the side as she nibbled on the inside of her lip as he went on letting her hand fall away from his face and next to hers.

The issue with Hicks was a bit…well she didn’t know what else that was other then her wanting to keep it friendly and with Ari…even after that evening when he had shown up at her dorm (the memory eliciting a nice blush), she was hesitant still. The reasons were becoming different of course but still elicited the same reaction of wanting to remain guarded. So she went for the easiest topic that he wanted to discuss first and that was Hicks – or so she thought.

“I don’t know what Hicks’ problem was…why he acted that way to you,” honestly she had no idea though she might have an inkling but it was still a little unfathomable, “but I thought he was a pretty okay person when I met him.”

With a shrug of her shoulder lightly she looked back at him out of the corner of her eyes, entirely to aware that he was pressed against her rather familiarly and giving no signs of moving. Aleece had to remind herself not to squirm to give him the wrong idea, given their rather public view.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 22:37:23 GMT -6 »

Ari was continually pleased with himself, it was a special thing to steal a woman's breath, and Aleece was indeed a woman in his mind. He should know, especially since he made her one. Rummaging his way around that delicious thought and worked his way back to the present. It was hard, but he accomplished it.

But when it came to his answer he was quite confounded. She simply said two things, neither made sense. Not knowing what the problem was and why the beast had brought him to the brink of murdering him in public seemed almost comically naive.

When he truly became annoyed was the confused way she had said that he was a pretty nice person when they met. It seemed almost as though she hadn't changed his mind about him yet, after all he had done, it was like shoving ice down his throat and letting it slide into the pit of his stomach.

"You heard what he said to me, about me, the blatant racism, and you say he was nice when I met him as though your opinion hasn't yet changed?!" Ari kept his temper cold, his gaze burned as he fought with the urge to pull himself back and find something fleshy enough to bruise and bleed.

How could she possibly not hate him for what he did?

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 22:57:33 GMT -6 »

If Aleece hadn’t been looking she wouldn’t have seen it coming, but she could see his expression hardened, turn cold and she flinched a little letting her eyes fall away from his face again. Though as he went on to say her opinion of Hicks hadn’t changed she looked back at him sharply. She felt how he was instantly rigid against her, above her and she reached up, her touch somewhat apologetic against the side of his face.

“He’s not a bad guy,” she said softly her looked a pointed one. “I don’t think you are…and the first time I met you…you poked some guys eye out, as well as demolished a classroom and a few students.”

There were probably a lot that looked at Ari and thought he was something terrible after that first display for seemingly no reason, but it didn’t’ mean he was…to her at least. Letting her fingers slip down from his cheek to his jaw, her eyes cut down half lidded. Aleece liked Hicks, no she didn’t necessarily agree on everything he said…or did, but the display at Fat Jacks didn’t change her opinion on either of them in any way.

Breathing heavily in a sigh she shifted a bit and looked back up at him once more an eyebrow raising. She wondered if he was going to seriously be angry with her because she wouldn’t think of Hicks in the same light as he did. “Yes he said some unnecessary things, but there had to be a…reason?”

« Last Edit: Jul 1, 2009 23:11:23 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 23:08:43 GMT -6 »

Ari wasn't sure if he felt bad or elated that his anger caused such a reaction in her. Not many people displayed such emotion in response to anger, it was as though she could tell both the depth and cause of his anger, and she tried to soothe it despite disagreeing with him.

He had been ready to snap at her for defending him, knowing he was justified for the student who had been a racist as well as demolishing the classroom. But he couldn't tell her the latter, and she knew the former. So he simply frowned, his jaw tense as her fingers caressed his jaw.

The half lidded look she gave him started to pull his mind away from the conversation, although he was sure that wasn't it's intent. His frown faded to simple neutrality as he shifted his weight and sighed along with her. "I could tell you the reason if told me what the relationship between the two of you is." He said, his voice hard, but she had soothed him enough.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 23:30:43 GMT -6 »

When Ari finally sighed, though he still looked angry in a passive sort of way, she relaxed a bit but her face twisting in a confused gesture. What was the relationship between her and Hicks? Aleece didn’t have to think to hard on that. “Well there isn’t anything between the two of us,” she answered evenly. Other then the overtly sexual banter, the…mishaps on that happened each time they had met up, she could honestly say her interest in Hicks ended there.

She was concerned of his well being because of what he attempted to want to do, but thought of something romantically happening between them…it was sort of comical. Aleece couldn’t help but find the big slightly clumsy guy engaging, he was smart after all, and she found herself attracted and flocked to people with IQ’s higher then a tomato, naturally.

“He’s a friend,” she said slowly thoughtfully, keeping his confession in the back of her mind but knowing it could have sprung from something that she would never be able to figure out on his end. Maybe she reminded him of an old crush…but it wouldn’t stop her from hanging around him. The things he wanted to be involved though only solidified her convictions to do what she was doing, behind the scenes to take down the system before it had a chance to crush him, despite repercussions. Aleece looked over Ari’s face carefully wondering if he believed her taking in to account the he didn’t like Hicks at all, and she had seen his jealous possessive tendencies first hand.

Something about that though pleased her if not exasperated her somewhat, but it was enough to endear him to her. Her expression had smoothed out again and she raised an eyebrow, “do you really want to argue with me over a guy friend, that ticked you off?”

Aleece hadn’t seen Ari is a good while it seemed and she didn’t want what time they were spending together to be unpleasant because of an spat, or fight.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2009 23:44:26 GMT -6 »

Ari was still keeping his expression netural, but he could tell that despite his mask she could see him simmering. Either his control was slipping more than he thought or she was becoming so close to him that she could tell what he felt without his expressing it, or so he thought.

At the very least he felt as though he could belive there wasn't anything between them, on her end. She was naive and he could easily assume that he was driving at her at anything from a little flirting to more, at any case he wouldn't hear it out of her.

Frowning slightly he twisted his head to one side and then the other, he needed to relax his muscles and once he did they cracked. Feeling better he sighed and closed his eyes, letting himself calm, feed his anger into a reservoir he would make a point to tap into the next time he saw Hicks.

A faint smile even curved his lips as he listened to her smooth expression, asking him if sh wanted to argue with her. No, he really didn't, there was no need. He would deal with him despite any arguments and deal with the fallout after the fact. Instead he had a beautiful young woman to focus on, resting on her back as he was in a dominant position over her.

It was enough to send his teenage hormones raging, and with a heavy sigh he shook his head and dipped down, brushing his cheek over hers, the faint stubble of a missed shave being pressed lightly into her shoulder as he spoke in a low tone. "Then let's move onto my first question, and I would very much like an answer from my lover."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 2, 2009 0:28:13 GMT -6 »

Aleece relaxed completely when caught that his lips turned up into a faint smile and when he shook his head gave a small smile herself. She didn’t believe for a second that he would forget about Hicks but the fact that he was resigned in some was to not make it a hassle now contented her. Not moving when he dipped his head down and brushed his cheek against hers she breathed out in amusement lifting her hands to his biceps. Even if he didn’t feel uncomfortable in the heat with so many layers she sure did, and his added body heat against hers made her squirm a little.

She stilled however at his question, caught off guard though she should have seen it coming a mile away, she blushed at the fact that he called her…his lover. Aleece wasn’t sure how to go about answering that without feeling a bit of awkwardness on her end. Humming she looked to the side, her fingers flexing a couple times against his upper arm in anxiousness.

“Eh…do I actually have say it for you to already know the answer?” She finally said softly not meaning she didn’t want to answer but finding herself tripping up more then she should have. It was her round about way of admitting to him what he wanted to know, finding it discomforting since she had never been in this sort of situation. Aleece knew she wasn’t forthcoming with her feelings on the most part, never really having to be…it was a change in her personality she wasn’t taking to very well.

Aleece didn’t think she had to say or declare anything given…everything between them until now. Turning her face toward his forgetting for a moment she heat on her cheeks her action urged him to turn to her as well, so she could lightly brush her lips against his. Hopefully the action speaking enough so she didn’t have to…

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 2, 2009 18:33:14 GMT -6 »

Ari still wore a smile as he felt her breath out with amusement, a light short laughter that made things a bit more relaxed, even if he still wanted to slip away quietly and find some tragic accident for hicks to burn alive in.

Shifting those thoughts aside he focused on Aleece, the warmth of her hands lifting up to rest against his biceps, which were showing their strength and tone as he kept himself from putting too much weight on the frail girl.

"I would appreciate some form of answer, non-verbal is always a pleasant alternative." And as though in cue she shifted herself and turned to face him as he moved back up in front of her. When he saw her cheeks had flushed slightly and the way her lips seemed slightly more plush he grinned and watched her shift up to brush her lips against his.

Of course he couldn't let it go at just that, and so he twisted his head to the side just lightly, pressing his biceps upward as he twisted his arms and pressed his hands into her wrists. With a careful show of force he pinned her wrists into the warm blanket, cushioned by grass, and bean to drag the slick and moist muscle of his tongue across her lips, more than willing to accept her nonverbal answer.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 2, 2009 19:03:04 GMT -6 »

Even if she had thought she could have out done Ari in strength she didn’t as he took her wrists and pinned her arms to the ground near her head. The action was a little to reminiscent and it heated up her face that much more considering…

Any other thoughts though were blanked as soon as she felt his tongue flicking across her lips, making them part with no thought and allowing him to deepen the kiss. It didn’t take long for a pleasant foggy haze to settle over, her eyes shut lightly as he dipped into her mouth, taking over the kiss like he owned her. Aleece would have been more then willing to stay just like that submitted underneath her as she drew the conclusion that there must be something about guys that were confident…that didn’t hesitate that got to her.

Shifting against and underneath him Aleece hummed low in her throat completely forgetting that they were in the park at the moment…with other people around, that was until something hit her arm. With a grunt and a frown she tore away from Ari turning her head to notice a bright orange frizzbee laying on the blanket next to her and some guy approaching in a light jog.

The unnamed guy lifted a hand in apology as he neared, “hey sorry ‘bout that.”

Bending quickly he was still grinning a little, the fact that he noticed them in such…a position causing her shy embarrassment to flame up anew.

“I was never here,” he said picking up the plastic disk and sent a wink, “please…continue.”

With an amused chuckle the guy was quick to turn and go, leaving Aleece to bite her lip lightly, stifling a mortified moan. What girl wanted to be caught with some guy on top of them in a public park, trying to check her tonsils out with his tongue?

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 2, 2009 19:15:55 GMT -6 »

Ari had himself a little grumble when he felt all the warmth that came from taking a dominant position and deepening the kiss Aleece started suddenly break. Turning his head he noticed the object that caused his frustration, which wasn't hard to spot as it was quite vibrant.

When he looked up to see who threw it Ari found it was no one he knew. Deciding to let it go without comment he simply sighed and shook his head, rolling off to one side.

With his arms tucking under his head he glanced back over to Aleece, crossing his legs and shifting his head. "Well at least I have my answer, and got to see you blush. Quite an afternoon so far, I'd have to say."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 2, 2009 19:45:38 GMT -6 »

Aleece let out a breath before taking another deep breath, attempting to beat back the heat on her face when Ari rolled off and to the side. She turned her head and looked at him an eyebrow quirking at his comment and she rolled her eyes as she turned back to her stomach, but the amused grin obvious on her lips despite her discomfiture. Idly she flipped through the pages of her closed book to find her spot again but didn’t go back to reading, instead dog earing the well-worn page when she found where she had left off.

Closing the paper back she folded her hands on top of it and rested her cheek against them, her face turned in his direction. “Is your day complete then?” Aleece said in an obviously teasing way her slight grin still on her lips as she licked her somewhat swollen lips and closed her eyes, one cracked to keep her attention on him.

“Or do you have something else planned, hm?” She asked softly lulling and relaxing despite a few minutes ago, unable to really help herself in the warmth of the day, even in the shade feeling it. Aleece enjoyed what she was doing, content to possibly doze off until she was hungry or it got to late.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 3, 2009 17:05:08 GMT -6 »

There was a few moments while the only sound was the various things in his environment, people playing games, dogs barking, and the warm breeze. He took a moment to just rest and empty his mind, the only sounds he focused on being the ones Aleece made as she read , although he wasn't sure what exactly it was.

When she finished reading and asked him a question he let a sly grin turn the corner of his lips upward. He glanced to the side in time to watch her lick over her quite alluring lips. "Your legs would be trembling if you knew a fraction of the things I have planned."

Holding her gaze he raised his brow suggestively, unashamed to tease her in a public setting. Really it didn't make much difference, who would hear them, and who would know them if they did? So he found no reason not too.

"What did the Headmaster do to influence you into... the incident?" He asked while he crossed his arms over his chest, shifting his neck to his shoulders to crack away the sudden tenseness of his muscles.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 3, 2009 21:53:17 GMT -6 »

Aleece couldn’t help but blush or fell the urge to when Ari said things like that to her and she tried to play it like it didn’t effect her that much opening her eyes all the way and lifting an eyebrow. Before she could retort the turn of her lips faltered and she felt tension ring resoundingly through her shoulders and back when he asked what he had out of now where it seemed. Pressing her lips down in a frown she turned her head, her gaze leaving him to sidle over the scenery of the park.

She knew she was justified in taking the deal she had with the Headmaster - who wouldn’t for their family? Closing her eyes briefly she shook her head before reopening them shifting to her side cushioning her head with her arm as she looked at Ari.

“I did it to keep my family out of it…” she answered honestly. They were the only thing that kept her acting with discretion at this point instead of going all out and doing something crazy like these rebellious kids did, or doing what Hicks was.

Would he see it as a good enough reason for her to have done what she had done? To have been the one to do it to him? Aleece had her own guilt over the whole thing even now, still…

Letting out a breath she looked down her fingers nails picking at a thread in the blanket before smoothing over it before tucking it under her head and arm as well.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 3, 2009 22:41:42 GMT -6 »

Unlike his lover he really didn't hold a grudge, or even feel angry. There was no reason in his mind for her to feel guilty. Not only did he understand the reason she did it, he also had found a way to absolve both of them from their residual emotions. Afterward they had felt better, he had thought that would be the end of it.

But he was still curious, and she was still guilt.

With a small shrug of his shoulders he reached out and pressed his index finger under her chin, his thumb lightly rubbing across her lower lip. "I thought I already helped you past your guilt. Should I reenact it?" He asked as he props himself up on his other arm, grinning slightly.

But despite bringing up fond memories that would surely make her blush again he still had a serious point to make. With a sigh he shook his head. "A horrible way to find loyalty. What did he have to use against your family?"

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 4, 2009 1:06:25 GMT -6 »

Aleece did indeed blush at the memory, her lips parting when she felt his thumb brush across her lip, but grinning despite that if not a bit shy on her end. No she didn't think they needed anything to reenacted of that...night. When Ari continued her eyes went to his face once more and brought a hand to cover his, pulling the appendage away from her face.

"He just...knew everything about them already," she said softly lightly, brushing her fingers against his as she went, "and he made it very clear that he would make it extremely difficult on them, if I didn't...comply."

Looking down she rolled herself to her back and took his hand in both hers pushing and rubbing into the palm of his hand, rhythmically - feeling the tendons tense, and skin rough and calloused from training. Aleece realized this was the first time they had spoken about this at all, even with the...help to get over it.

Pressing her lips together Aleece continued to firmly knead her fingers into the fleshiest part of his hand, rubbing and messaging his hand slowly. With a grin she looked up at him and her furtive glace to what she was doing indicating what she was talking about, "how's this for a hand job?"

With a quiet laugh to herself that soon tapered off Aleece let go of his hand and gestured for the other one.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 4, 2009 1:25:37 GMT -6 »

Ari grinned as he watched her lips part in a grin as he drew his thumb across her lip. When he watched her gently lead his hand away he found himself feeling a little tense. There was few things he was ashamed of, and his scars were one of them.

There is a scar across the back of his fingers, old enough that it is no longer gruesome, but there was a good reason why he felt embarrassed of her seeing them, let alone caressing them. They were his failures to learn quickly enough, to dodge fast enough.

The punishment he received at the hands of the Chula Vista faculty was no failure, he had gotten exactly what he wanted. It was much different then the situations where he found himself with scars.

Ari found himself enjoying the ... hand job all the same. It was relaxing, and so he found himself moving an arm under his head and rested down, sighing as he let her feel the time he put into training, his eyes closing as he grinned.

"It's a clever way to distract me from your chest," He said while holding his grin. But after a few moments he had to open his eyes and see that she gestured for his other hand. He hesitated for a moment but held out his other hand all the same.

"I assume that I was referenced as a terrorist."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 4, 2009 2:44:26 GMT -6 »

Aleece didn’t take one notice in Ari’s discomfort he was relaxing under her ministrations and that’s all she cared about really. She wanted to ask about the scars but she figured that it would be the same as any guy that fought around here…he got them from training, they were toughened in his desire to become stronger. Rolling her eyes a bit at the thought she continued to work out the muscles and tense knots that believe it or not, working up even in the hands.

Laughing at his comment she glances over, “well there isn’t much to distract from when it comes to my chest.”

Aleece was fine with her small chest and she was starting to relax herself as she felt Ari do the same, but she unconsciously paused her work on his other hand when he asked what he did. Sighing she made a slightly unsure face dropping her hand and his as she looked up through the overhanging lips of the tree blocking the sun and sky.

“He didn’t call you one specifically,” Aleece started off slowly moving his hand in hers so she could shift herself to her side then angled herself so she could rest her cheek against his chest before continuing. “Just threatened us both with charges of a terrorist attack of government property, quote unquote…”

She wasn’t sure what he wanted to know about that, or what the headmaster had said, or really what his intentions were when he thought to do it, but she didn’t ask.

« Last Edit: Jul 4, 2009 2:47:22 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 7, 2009 0:31:54 GMT -6 »

Ari smiled and shook his head at her laugh, she never did show to be uncomfortable with the size of her chest, which is likely why she teased him about it. If there was one thing he really never understood about his fellow man it was the attraction to large breasts. They just seemed like something that would get in the way to him, he never suspected that was his training and upbringing talking, but it had that distinct feel of intellectual truth.

It just wasn't practical.

Noticing that after this his hand was not receiving the relaxing attention Ari turned his eyes toward Aleece, frowning slightly as he became curious. He didn't find the question all that disturbing, he grew up with the concept, and didn't care if someone who didn't know his purpose assumed that was his intent.

The only thing that confounded him was just how tense the military school was, while it was on a campus with two other schools that clearly weren't part of the military. All the same he took his instinctual cue to comfort Aleece, moving his arm down and pressing his forearm across the back of her shoulders, his hand resting on her top shoulder, pulling her tightly against his side as she rested her cheek on his chest.

"You remember all he said because it frightened you," He presumed, a faint frown on his lips as. "Go ahead and tell me what he said."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 7, 2009 16:44:39 GMT -6 »

Aleece smiled lightly looking up at Ari when he pulled her closer into him not finding it hard to get comfortable, he made a good cushion. Humming thoughtfully at his question letting her eyes fall from her face as she recalled that particular experience with the man. It certainly had been unpleasant and for the life of her she couldn’t figure out what his game was, but it was exactly that, that had her uncontainable curious.

She didn’t want to talk about it anymore; it was a potential lead into things that she didn’t wan to discuss, with anything. Smiling a bit more again she shifted again pushing herself up a little against his chest so her lips brushed against his her hand sliding to the other side of his body to help keep her there. It was a tactical move she guessed she could say, entice with something she knew he wouldn’t turn down…

Keeping it light and not deepening the kiss Aleece let herself linger. “Its not important,” she said quietly against his mouth giving a small reserved smile, her eyes half lidded with being this close. She hoped he wouldn’t want to keep talking about it, though actually talking had been nice, but…so was this. Letting her smile get a little bigger she pushed her mouth down over his, tilting her head and deepening it finally if not briefly. Before he could get any funny ideas though in a public setting she pulled away to settle against him again.