Author Topic: Red Means Stop (open) (Read 698 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Red Means Stop (open)
« Aug 11, 2009 20:21:24 GMT -6 »

The large wrestler jerked his large body out of the car and ran to the scene. In the moments it took for him to park, unlock the door, open it, step out of the door and run over, everything had passed him by. Roth looked over as he saw the maniac making his limping escape, and the looked to Aleece laying on the ground. It was now a judgment call, and for once he made the smart decision.

"Shit."

A mumble under his breath and Roth bolted over to the fallen Aleece. He assumed Friendly Officer Dave had collided with her as he stumbled a bit as leaned himself on a near by tree. Roth was now on one knee with his long gruff face looking over Aleece. His left hand would go under her slender back to help her get into a sitting position. After a blow like that from an officer AND ground she wouldn't be in the best of shape.

"I think she'll be alright."

Once he was sure Aleece was settled in a good position Roth would lift himself up and walk over to the officer. A better look at his uniform showed he was high up in the SDPD ranks. Sergent, or Captain maybe. Luckily the officer only seemed dazed and confused. No real physical damage.

"Well we can go chase the freak down, or call it off for now. Your call. By the way, I'm Roth."

With that said the Boston native put on the best smile he could for the current situation. In a calm manner Roth put out his hand for a gentleman's shake. It may not have been the right place and time, but in this sort of situation and introduction was necessary.

*Vroom*

With a quick jerk and a small snapping sound in his neck, Roth watched a car not too far away rev it's engine. With a keen eagle eye cause by what seemed to be a mix of fear, anger, and testosterone, Roth could see the figure of the blood eyed maniac inside the car. He was attempting a get-away. With a surprised stare Roth looked quickly to Aleece, and the back to Friendly Officer Dave.

"Your call!"

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Red Means Stop (open)
« Aug 13, 2009 19:57:52 GMT -6 »

Success.

JT managed to reach the sedan and jammed the keys into the ignition. Bringing the car to life and gunning the engine for all it was worth, JT slammed the accelerator to the floor and peeled out of the parking spot. Not even bothering to turn the headlights on, he swerved back and forth over the median line and blasted down the suburban road. Taking the first turn hard and fast, he nearly lost control and only just managed to wrestle the car back onto the road, taking out a mailbox in the process. NASCAR driver was not in JT's future to say the least.

And with that, the blond devil had made his escape. His fight a draw and his hostage lost, JT fumed in the driver's seat, screaming at the windshield and baning his fists against the steering wheel. He had gotten sloppy, gotten hurt, and had ended the night without a penny to his name. Over all, a very big failure of a day. Knowing enough to slow down after losing sight of the three pursuers, JT made his way back towards campus, barely avoiding the police units as they stormed past him, heading toward the scene of the crime.

Fifteen minutes later, JT parked the overheated car in a ditch outside the campus limits. Siphoning gas from the sedan's tank, JT poured the liquid over the car's interior and set it ablaze. Come the morning nothing would be found but the burnt out wreck of the white boys' car. No fingerprints, no blood samples, nothing. Staring at the roaring blaze with a murderous look in his bloody eyes, JT said quietly to himself, "Fucking cops, fucking heroes, fucking girl. That bitch comes first..."

He then turned and walked away, careful to whip out his tracks as he went, to spend what was left of the night at his campsite. Revenge would come swiftly...and painfully.

OOC: As near as I can tell this thread is over. See you guys and gals around, a pleasure RPing with you!