Author Topic: Round 1: Match 2 (Read 409 times)
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Round 1: Match 2
« Oct 11, 2017 19:35:41 GMT -6 »

Onides Unne vs. Ieyasu

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 11, 2017 20:26:28 GMT -6 »

she felt the flow of her blood hot within her veins used that feeling to flow through her energy into every inch of her body. for someone to control her breathing very carefully she was a nervous wreck. She knew her body...It was a weird body but she knew it, tail and all... she opened her eyes and stood watching the ripples in her shadows pulse to life of the horde that wanted to forever be unleashed. Another weapon at her disposal. She clasped her hood undone and left it near the entrance she had her weapons on her, and she had her wits about. A hard swallow before entering the arena and while there'd be but the other fighters on the boat invisible eyes viewed her from all over the world. She shoved it back with that swallow and brought her short sword to her horns and gave a good tap. Metal to bone rang a noise that gave her a boost of assurance.

She bowed low, gracing the respect to her opponent that was necessary all just before getting a good look at him. with ample lighting she was actually a bit shocked to see he was similar to her in the one way that mattered. They both hardly looked human... How random was the battle set up?

« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2017 20:29:19 GMT -6 by Onides Unne » Back to Top  
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 11, 2017 20:33:09 GMT -6 »

Onides would find the look in her eye returned by Ieyasu, who unbeknowest to her contemplated the same thing.

"...Forgive me miss," He bows, lower than the one she gave him.

"But are you a splicer?"

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 11, 2017 20:48:54 GMT -6 »

She rose and shook her head, a no to his question. "I do not believe so... I do not think we are the same even if similar." she twirled a blade ready for the signal to start knees bent and ready to go. "I'm apart of a Second generation, Father was a demonic- physiologic shadow... hardly could call it a man much more a genderless black morph and half of my own existence... it is a long story... One I'd be happy to talk about later win or lose." A sincere smile rested on her face ready to get started.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 12, 2017 17:31:36 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App »

Ieyasu blinks.

"You're...actually a demon?"

He shakes his head, drawing two said from his sides as he takes stance.

"I look forward to the company."

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 13, 2017 7:49:48 GMT -6 via mobile »

Her heels were hovering above the dirt and knees bent toes spread wide in her ninja-esque gear. Almost as wide as her smile, all insecurities were left off the arena. She couldn't really be happier.

She started her sprint head on, down the middle. a dip in testing this unknown opponent. Blade came straight forward aimed at his chest.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 17, 2017 20:03:37 GMT -6 »

Another ninja?

Ieyasu almost gets lost in thought, reacting just in time as he parries with his left sai, using the bunt end of his right as he throws a punch at her cheek.

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 17, 2017 21:46:47 GMT -6 »

With a tilt of her head, he will slam into her horn a hard knock with his knuckles shielding her softer parts but she was still close and close enough that even if the block was successful she had a spare hand and... Surprise! a useful strong tail. It wrapped his ankle and yanked a foot and a palm slammed in his center no doubt a good way to knock him on his back.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 18, 2017 20:51:41 GMT -6 »

Unfortunately for Onides the punch was used with the handle of the sai, leaving a small crack in her horn! Besides hurting way worse, the rest of her techniques goes as planned as Ieyasu is lifted up and palmed back, landing on his shell where he starts spinning.

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 18, 2017 21:24:48 GMT -6 »

Aaalrighty that hurt a bit more than expected... she felt the crack radiate through her skull slight nerves within them sending a stun through her head and for a moment she got scared that he actually broke it! Being lopsided would have driven her nuts. there was a sharp pain as she moved but is would be something she'd have to push past. With a quick pat down and firm yank as he was spinning she made sure it was not about to fall off and darted to him. A few things ran through her mind and not much would be easy as she assumed had size and strength in his favor.

Nah... he was too big to move... she had an idea though. With a grab for her Kusarigama she whipped around a flailing wrist as she takes a dive right over him she makes a firm yank directing him her way.

"Get over here!" Laughing, she'd always wanted to say that.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 18, 2017 21:35:50 GMT -6 »

She get's him! He stabs his other sai into the ground to keep from getting dragged much farther! He then starts spinning on his shell, looking to wrap the chain around it and yank her back towards him instead!

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 18, 2017 22:19:17 GMT -6 »

"Oh shit!" With the low grab she almost fumbled forward but with a foot slamming against the stadium floor she'd not face plant the ring until he continued to pull. now with her teeth crunching dirt let go of her main weapon pulling out her blade again. Still, between him and the edge of the ring, she'd begin to reach deep in her memory of things she needed to do.

"Looks like I'm out of practice." She sheepishly admitted spitting debris from her mouth. She hadn't stood up she was on her toes and fingers, tail swaying low, might have looked like a frog to some and she was ready to leap.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 19, 2017 14:51:37 GMT -6 »

When the resistance stops, Ieyasu slows to a stop, spinning back up to his feet. He shakes the chain loose, tossing it off to the side next to him and hopefully into the water.

He gives her a nod of approval before he throws his remaining sai at her head from her low position, charging right behind it as he draws his sword from behind his back.

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 20, 2017 8:34:05 GMT -6 »

Her tail grazed her shadow, A solid black mass erupts from beneath her, and lifts her from that low position but the half-formed lanky creature that came from it hot hit with the sai in a vital point on its head and dissipated in a lingering fog. She was tossed forward and tumbled just a couple feet seeing he was suddenly behind her. She rolled to her feet and halted looking up making sure the creature was utterly dead. Should he slash his sword it would certainly make sure of that.

She did not stop there already in action he was where she wanted him. Hands shoved her upright, her tail grabbed his foot again and yanked as hard as she could carrying it as she came in for a straight kick square in his center. Going for the ring out!

« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2017 8:57:21 GMT -6 by Onides Unne » Back to Top  
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 20:06:04 GMT -6 »

Ieyasu does just that, slashing at its throat in surprise as he goes to finish it! As he does, he gets grabbed, bringing up his forearms just in time to block the kick! He still goes back, but not quite far enouugh for the ring out!

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 20:21:28 GMT -6 »

She'd stab her blade toward his middle he either had to step back or block again. Either way, she was going to put him on the defensive and create openings. After that swipe she'd come under the blade and have it ready to block while a palm slammed into him again. She'd alternate this once or twice before she guessed he'd catch on and adjust.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 20:35:18 GMT -6 »

He parries once more and goes to slice her, getting blocked as he's palmed back! He's right on the edge when he drops down for a leg sweep!

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:08:10 GMT -6 »

Was there then he dropped she followed soon after a slam in her footing. Letting out a solid "Oomph" she landed on her side, blade still in hand and eyes newly on him. She flipped to the front and roundhoused her tail to attack and keep him down before she got better footing. That tail would slam into his side.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:14:31 GMT -6 »

He does a log roll, taking the hit to his shell before he pushes himself back up to his feet, slashing down at her with his sword!

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:21:54 GMT -6 »

THe sword came down and she did a roll of her own on her back bringing her little blade to block it. The clang, the metal scrapping ached her and she'd grind her teeth from the force. The blade was one-sided but her palms were likely incredibly bruised. While he is low she'd bring a foot straight up to knock him on the side of the head.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:23:35 GMT -6 »

It lands, causing him to stumble back towards the edge again!

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:42:47 GMT -6 »

She exhaled in relief and flipped right over and upon feet quick. She cracked her neck as her arms still felt the grate of the metal and the bruising was becoming prominent. She'd press on.

Taking a couple powerful steps she'd take a twirl and bring in what she calls a roundhouse Jinx. The roundhouse kick was going to come forward but not hit as it would remain tucked in to continue the momentum for the real slam with the tail. Just to trick the opponent.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:49:08 GMT -6 »

Ieyasu moves to avoid the kick, setting him up for the real hit of the tail! Ieyasu drops the sword as he's drops to a knee, stunned!

Onides Unne
Student

Onides Unne Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:51:08 GMT -6 »

Making a merciless counter coming back around and sending a real kick to topple him over the edge.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2017 21:57:03 GMT -6 »

It lands, knocking him out of the ring!

"Winner, Odines Unne! Penny, fetch the turtle."

((You can join the other topic now whenever you'd like))

Quick Reply