Author Topic: John Strike (Read 105 times)
John Strike
Mentor
Shiftless Mercenary

John Strike Avatar

Welcome to the end of your life, and I promise its going to hurt.

[send pm]

John Strike
« Jun 22, 2009 19:57:00 GMT -6 »

Personal Information:
    [/b] Knox Academy
    Year: Sophmore

Name: John Strike
    Alias: Strike
    Date of Birth: September 16 1992
    Nationality: American, from America
    Ethnicity: Caucasion (In America)
    Blood Type: AB-
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 160
    Hair Colour: Blond
    Eye Color: Blue/Green (Change color)
    Handedness: Ambidextrous
    Sexual Orientation:[/ul] It's against Military Regulation to ask this question.

Physical Appearance: John is a normal sized young man, his body is at peak physical condition due to training. He has a stiff way of sitting or standing, he doesnt own civilian clothes so he is regularly found in uniform. He has short blond hair kept at one measured height and length on top and the sides. His eyes are usually blue, but on few occasions it can be seen as green. His steps and movements are precise and planned.

Apparel & Accessories:
    5 Military Uniforms
    2 Class A uniforms
    5 PT Uniforms
    Assortment of undergarments and socks.

Personality: Quiet, reserved, seemingly emotionless. Hardly reacts to any type of pravocation. If he was ordered to jump off a bridge he likely would. He is a weapon to be used by any who use it. He has no family, no connections to anyone. The military life is his life. Anything else seems foreign, or difficult to comprehend. He may refer to it as unnesicary, or unwanted. The foolish choices of civilians even.

Miscellaneous Information:

Combat:
        [/b]
        Strength: C
        Dexterity: C
        Constitution: B
        Wisdom: D

Style: Military Combatives

Weaknesses: As with most styles or martial arts, its situational based, so improvisation is really all in the prospect of the user, if they arent prepared for that particuler situation because their style doesn't cover it they tend to have a hard time improvising in a fight.

Strengths: Military Martial arts is powerful and plays off a soldiers endurance. If used correctly it forces the opponent into the situations that are covered in the training, and if not it has great striking techniques. Durring training it is a full contact course. So soldiers dont go into a real fight and become afraid or shocked when they get hit for real.

History:

Born to an orphanage, is all he knew to tell the truth. He had parents, but he wouldnt know what that was. Being kept at the orphanage for only a small protion of his life, enough to have a memory of all the other kids there, faint sounds of laughter and fun in his ears. Thats all that remained of memories that could be considered normal. At the age of 5 John was sent to military school. Rough, strict, and above all else, disciplined.

John was trained physically, mentally, and emotionally to be military. He could quote regulations word for word, section by section, and page for page. The soldiers creed, the ROTC creed, the NCO creed, he knew it all. Tactics from previouse wars both ancient and new where his perscribed reading, and the only T.V he knew.

He was pushed through his Physical Training. He built great endurance due to the military training. Distance, time, constent action. It was how he was pushed to develop. Training was all he learned, he never learned to fire a weapon, but taking apart and maintaining weapons was something he was ordered to undertake as a hobby.

For many years of his life he simply drifted through life, learning Military Combatives. A mixed style of martial arts, from strikes, to grapples, throws, and breaks.He became proficient enough to handle himself rather well. He became the perfect soldier.

His higher ups got wind of the Henry Knox Academy, They descided it was time to send Strike on his way. To Henry Knox Academy.

« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2009 1:09:54 GMT -6 by John Strike » Back to Top  

z

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

John Strike
          « Jun 23, 2009 1:05:53 GMT -6 »

Looks good enough to me, Strike.

I'll fix the year in your birthdate so its congruent to board time (which is actually this year, in case you were curious).

Also, I'm not a US Army expert by ANY stretch of the imagination, despite my playing one, but I could've sworn that they at least had a list of preferred reading materials that contained more than just war tactics, but you're character is yours, not mine, so you can have him reading whatever he wants.

APPROVED.