Author Topic: Damian Cross (SIN) (Read 228 times)
darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Damian Cross (SIN)
« Jun 28, 2009 20:39:03 GMT -6 »

File Name: Damian Cross

Aliases: SIN (Acronym for Savior In Nothingness) Charlie Carother's, Blake Kelston etc.

D.O.B.: 01/31/92

School: John C. Freemont Highschool

Year: Senior

Ethnicity: Caucasin

Nationality: American

Eye Color: Green

Hair: Raven Black

Height: 5'9

Weight: 185

Blood: O+

Handedness: Ambidextirous(Beaten into him really)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Damian is built remarkably well for his age, his legs seemed to be more defined as well as his arms. His body's muscle mass is mostly sinewy but very strong from working on both internal and external muscles. He normally wears tshirts and jeans as well as work out clothing. That's his day clothing however.

At night Damian will change completely and take on his persona of the vigilante SIN which is a red and black costume similar to the character nightwing save for a full facial mask and a visor over his eyes.

Personality: Damian splits his life in two separate pieces. His public life where he is seen as a normal teen who just has an avid passion for comics and martial arts. Outgoing and always ready for an adventure he takes each day with a coy smile.
His night life however with the life of Sin is the opposite he comes off hating everyone and will always want to work just as himself. See's everyone as a person he'll have to fight sooner or later so he tries not to have a relationship with anyone making him really just a lonely person.

MISC:
Damian
-Can be found quite often with a martial arts magazine or a Comic book from DC
-Often puts himself in trouble
-Likes to play the pervert for appearances
-Loves Chinese Kung Fu

SIN:
-Aggressive and blunt
-Detests criminals
-hates people who cower before the criminals
-does whatever it takes with in restrictions to solve problems.

Fighting Style: Xing Yi Quan: An explosive style which utilizes strikes grappling and internal energy basing movements on that of a spear always moving forward.

Ba Gua Zhang: The style which is known as the sixty-four trigram palm, moving always in a circular motion , another internal martial art which is taught as both as a stand alone and a combo style to Xing Yi Quan's linear powerful movements.

Iron Body Kung Fu: A system of harsh body conditioning making th body hard and strong giving the appearance of the strength of iron. trained all parts of his body to that extent, including his pelvic region.

Qi Gong: An internal system breathing techniques and slow graceful movements to develop qi and is said to improve health. Although qigong is often confused with martial arts or tai chi, qigong is usually much slower and focuses on the "qi" aspect to a much greater degree. With more than 10,000 styles of qigong and 200 million people practicing there are a variety of methods. There are three main reasons why people do qigong: 1) To gain strength, improve health or reverse a disease 2) To gain skill working with qi so as to become a healer 3) To become more connected with the "Tao, God, True Source, Great Spirit" for a more meaningful connection with nature and the universe.

Personal Weaknesses: Damian is a complicated case as himself he posesesses all basic traits for a seventeen year old boy but as his alter ego his stoic and somewhat arrogant nature makes him somewhat detestful to be around. He also seems to favor his left side which is his weakest in an effort to make himself stronger all around. He has sustained several injuries due to that so attacking the left will most likely be the best choice.

Personal Strength: Damian's body is at close to the peak of human conditioning, and his mind is very close to a steel trap and sees everything with a clear mind which gives him the basis as a detective and a very good one at that as well. His body being broken and battered so many times has eaned him a solid bone structure several times in fights having his opponents saying his body is like lead and couplin that with the iron body kung fu and Qi Gong gives him quite a reputation as a solid fighter.

History:
Damian Cross has no memory of him ever being a child. He grew up in the slums of Las Vegas Nevada and he's been on the streets since he was probably eight years old. At that age he was in and out of shelters always wanting to escape from confines which held him. He could never fit in anywhere.

This was the case until he opened an issue of a batman comic book and from there he found something in there a feeling of kindredness with the character itself, he didn't have any parents Batman lost his parents, he was enthralled with the character and not the characters stance but it's overall mythology, as being someone who over came the obstacles and could take people who had unimmagineable powers.

Damian's self destructive path continued though as he grew older until he became fifteen and he met a man named Akio Lum, a man whom in time would probably become the greatest impact on Damian's life.

Damian had resorted to crime alot as he lived on the streets of Vegas, and in that place it was very easy for him to fall into it. He became quite the ardent pick pocket, able to lift almost anything from the pockets of any one. It was a pretty lucrative opperation until however he met Mr. Lum. Damian tried to pick pocket Akio and when he did the next thing Damian knew he was on the ground and begging to be released from a technique from a grappling system in Xing Yi which also is called Chi'Na. Damian was in awe of the spry man and found later that he was a master of an old martial arts school which taught Xing Yi and Ba Gua, Damian took it as a sign. He pleaded with Master Lum and became Shrfu Lum's personal student, he also took up living with Mr. Lum as well and would be drilled in the martial arts from sun rise to mid night.

It went on like this for a good four years and Damian learned a great deal from Shrfu Lum, he took to the martial arts greatly and his master commeted several times like it was his destiny to become his student.

Damian was happy and with his training he was able to pick up several other things as Shrfu Lum was a descendant of a ninja clan he taught Damian several ninjutsu techniques, like disguise, stealth and some weapons, but the weapons would mostly be taught from the Chinese style of fighting. Damian became a great artist until one day he came home from training to find the house in disarray and blood everywhere.

He thought Shrfu had beaten the crap out of someone as Damian put him on a high pedastal and made him out to be greater than even batman. But to Damian's misfortune it was his master that the blood belonged to. Damian could not believe it, his master with his last bit of strength before he died had left a message for Damian, New York City. Damian took it as the killer was in New York, and he would find him and bring him to his own personal justice. Thus bringing him to New York. After a stint their he had gotten word that the killer was possibly in San Diego, for Damian it was a ong shot but he couldn't le the chance pass him. And creating his alter ego SIN for two reasons he came from Sin City and he was going to be the Savior In Nothingness.

Notice: Damian has several scars across his body from his training with live weapons and modern weapons such as guns knives and others. If anyone is able to see him fight and sees his alter ego it would not be hard to tell who he is if one pays attention.

Str: F
Dex:F
Wis: F
Con:F

« Last Edit: Jul 6, 2009 13:52:45 GMT -6 by darknight13 » Back to Top  
kussro

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Damian Cross (SIN)
« Jul 5, 2009 23:05:56 GMT -6 »

There's a few things to take note of before I can approve this.

I need you to review the stat rules, as you only have 12 points to start out with. So far, you've distributed much more than that.

I'm very skeptic with you're whole concept of a masked vigilante, however, I won't forbid you to try. Instead, I'll just warn you to stay "realistic" with it, and not push the boundaries too far.

While I don't have problems with you using Qi Gong or Iron Body Kung Fu, its important for you to at least understand the basics if you do. That said, you should know they aren't the same thing. Along with this, I'll need you to add some more physical traits to your strengths and weaknesses both.

Do this, let me know, and we can take another look at it.

kussro

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Damian Cross (SIN)
« Jul 6, 2009 17:08:14 GMT -6 »

You did what I asked, by now you've de-statted yourself too much. I'll still approve you, but you can balance up to C's right now, or distribute them accordingly up to your 12 points. If you're confused, let me know and I can help you.

Unless another Mod has a problem with it, I approve this bio.