Author Topic: Sweet melody~ (Read 150 times)
roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Sweet melody~
« Jul 4, 2009 14:19:27 GMT -6 »

[/url] with a pair of white shoes left the confines of her dorm with her violin.

Her dark brown hair was out and slightly curled, one would think she was going on a date or something. But no, it's just she hadn't changed her attire from earlier in the day. She found her way into the empty courtyard. More than likely everyone was out enjoying some kind of freedom at the moment, instead of being cooped up in there all the time. Slowly Eden strolled around until she found a nice spot near a bench. The sky was open to her. The moon shinned gently on her form, as her grey-ish blue gems starred back at it before closing them and mounting the violin on her left shoulder; her chin pressing down on the rest to keep it in place. The bow was firmly in her right hand as the melody started in her head at first, then spilling out for the world to hear. A gentle sad tune began to play. Eden wasn't sad, she just loved the way the tune sounded. Ironically it was called 'Sad Romance'. It was a beautiful piece, no one could deny that.

Eden stood there playing the piece so gracefully. With the moon spilling over her like a spotlight, she practically looked like a siren or a goddess. And that had nothing to really do with her beauty. It was just the appearance of it all. A world of stress seemed to lift off her shoulders. Everything around her was tuned out as she played. Nothing else mattered. This was her escape from all the troubles in her life. The past pain. It was the sweet melody of leaving everything behind, if only for a moment.[/color][/ul][/font]

« Last Edit: Jul 4, 2009 14:22:55 GMT -6 by roulette » Back to Top  
    username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Sweet melody~
    « Jul 6, 2009 10:35:16 GMT -6 »

'I love playing with chumps who can't adapt to me changing how I play from tight to aggresive... it makes it all so easy to take their money.' would be the musings of a lone man walking around at night with his standard outfit, red T-shirt, black cargo pants and a nice pair of shades specifically brought to every Poker game. While most people didn't wear sunglasses at night, after hearing "Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart, said man couldn't help but leave them on. Regardless on his way home he had passed my a melody hearing a song that from what he could hear was being played very well, perhaps even at a professional level. He followed the sound, finding his way to a bench and seeing the woman playing the song.

Seeming lost in her own world, he decided to simply sit on the bench behind the other bench the woman was using. He closed his eyes, letting himself getting absorbed in the song as well, an emotion surfacing out on his face that he usually had to fake... happiness. While it was ironic that a sad tune was actually making him happy for some reason he couldn't help but feel that way, albeit a little.

Soon the song ended though, his small smile fading and a smirk replacing it,

"You know as skillfully as you played that tune... I think some people are a little bit irritated your choice of location to play it at," he started, pointing to a bum not too far away, glaring at the woman for waking him up. This bum had soon approached the woman, a rather angry quality to his facial expression,

"Stop... the freaking... music... I'm trying... to sleep." he mumbled groggily, waving his hand at her angrily before going back to his "bed", "If you got time to do that in the middle of nowhere, go read a book and learn something, maybe even something that'll teach you not to play a violin where people are sleeping!" he finished before falling back asleep, the other man sitting on the bench enjoying his little rant. Regardless he turned around to face the woman, his smirk still present,

"See what I mean? Though I suppose most people choose a random park to play their violins, pretty common thing around here from what I've noticed... and by common thing I mean to say I have yet to see someone aside from yourself do so." he added, his sarcasm already rearing itself in this conversation... assuming the woman spoke herself but only time would tell.

« Last Edit: Jul 6, 2009 10:36:55 GMT -6 by roulette » Back to Top  
    roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Sweet melody~
    « Jul 18, 2009 11:47:41 GMT -6 »

OOC: Sorry I needed to go on a break for a bit. But I'm back in business ^^.

[/b]

With her attention caught, she turned her head to face the guy that had addressed her - but her attention was directed elsewhere by him. Apparently there was a bum on campus grounds that wasn't very pleased. How he had gotten there was a mystery but nevertheless he was there. Blinkingly Eden stared at the bum as he approached her, expressing his distaste. Hearing his words she couldn't help but to smirk. As he walked away she playfully curtsied, her sarcasm showing well.

"Well I'm sorry sir. You're absolutely right... Don't wanna end up like yourself, I'm sure."

Was it a little mean? Just slightly, but truthful and Eden was always truthful no matter who she was speaking to. Turning her attention back to the one that originally addressed her, she continued to smirk as she casually walked around the bench to stand in front of him.

"Well then that should make me unique in some sense of the word shouldn't?"[/color][/ul][/font]

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Sweet melody~
      « Jul 20, 2009 9:47:29 GMT -6 »

“Indeed it would and it seems like you got some snappy comebacks to compliment that sense of individuality. Perhaps a tad harsh but I’m sure if that guy tried he’d have a job and what not,” he replied, whispering his response. While he cared very little for the bum nearby, it’d be rude to disturb him from his slumber and Richard hated it when people woke him up as well. Regardless, Richard’s smile would turn into a smirk, already taking a bit of a liking to the woman in front of him. Not only was she easy on the eyes but she also seemed like she could hold an intelligent conversation with him… or at the very least could contend with him in a contest of witty banter,

“At any rate what are you up to at a time like this? While I’m sure that violin would make a great bludgeoning tool if needed, I wouldn’t think this time of night is a great time to be out and about by yourself especially with a cute ensemble that seems to define your… ‘feminine features’ very well. Or perhaps you were dressing up to impress that good looking guy? After all he seems very successful so I can see why you would be attracted to him,” he spieled, pointing over to the bum once more as his smirk curved into a grin and he shot out a playful wink,

‘Perhaps I am being a bit too harsh on that guy but hey insulting him gives me some conversation material to work with aside from other things.’