Author Topic: Assignments and GM (Read 444 times)
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Assignments and GM
« Mar 9, 2011 22:50:52 GMT -6 »

Assignments are run directly by a staff member in the form of a game master.

While I have never personally experienced this, I have been told the easiest way to understand what a game master is, is to compare it to that of a Dungeon Master in Dungeons and and Dragons. Just as they provide you with the context and the situation, they also provide you with enemies and essentially have final say.

Assignments will vary in difficulty, some seeming like a piece of cake and others feeling near impossible. This can be done both on purpose and by accident from the GM because they are human too. That in mind, during the assignment they are GOD and have complete control over everything. If they say something hits you, sorry, but it hits you. That in mind, feel free to fight whatever the GM throws at you just like you would with another player character, just don't argue with any results, for this may be important to storyline as well as keeping things fair for all players.

Roll with what the GM gives you, it'll help build your storyline rather than fighting them over a minor detail. After all, it wouldn't be exciting if you were completely invincible.

There will be at least one assignment every week or bi-week depending on availability of staff and members, while each one lasting roughly two hours, give or take.

« Last Edit: Mar 9, 2011 22:51:11 GMT -6 by El Sensei » Back to Top