Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

FAQ
« Mar 12, 2011 12:31:43 GMT -6 »

Q: What is the required post length?
A: There is no post minimum or maximum. For assignments, things can progress faster if you keep it short and simple, however. Be descriptive enough where we can understand the specifics of what you are doing, but an evaluation of your psyche isn't always necessary.

Q: Can my characters die?
A: Yes, they can, but only with the permission of the Admin. That means if your character does something stupid like trying to catch a bullet with their teeth, they probably won't live through it unless that happens to be their power. Killing off characters will likely be very uncommon, but IC actions have IC consequences be it positive or negative, and should not be viewed as an OOC attack upon the player.

Q: When we PM our powers, is it to any staff member, or just the admin?
A: Powers are to be PM'd strictly to .

Q: If this is school based will their be actual classes and/or teachers?
A: Yes, many classes can be assumed to happen during down time on the board, but staff characters will be able to run classes in a similar fashion to assignments.

Q: When I recive my power via OOC PM's do I start RPing with it already, or do I have to post the reciveing of the power ICly
A: If you wish to post about the moment you received your power, feel free to let the trainer know. You can alternatively post in the past section!

« Last Edit: Oct 6, 2015 10:05:14 GMT -6 by Absinthe Makaila » Back to Top