Author Topic: Journey to the West. (Ryorin) (Read 547 times)
shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Journey to the West. (Ryorin)
« May 19, 2009 1:05:59 GMT -6 »

Shu Ryorin

The Bronze Dragon's Path l l l The Bronze Dragon's NPCs l l l The Bronze Dragon's Past[/b]

[/center][/color]

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009 21:52:39 GMT -6 by shu » Back to Top  
shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« May 19, 2009 10:52:50 GMT -6 »

Growth
  • Private - Default Rank
    • Strength: C
    • Dexterity: B
    • Constitution: D
    • Wisdom: C

• Private First Class - 50 Posts
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C

• Corporal - 150 Posts
    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C

• Sergeant - 300 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Second Sergeant - 500 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• First Sergeant - 750 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Captain - 1000 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Major - 1250 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Lieutenant Colonel - 1500 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Colonel - 1750 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Major General - 2000 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• Lieutenant General - 2250 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:

• General - 2500 Posts
    • Strength:
    • Dexterity:
    • Constitution:
    • Wisdom:
[/size]

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2009 22:57:17 GMT -6 by shu » Back to Top  
shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« May 20, 2009 11:22:59 GMT -6 »

~~Thread History~~
[/i][/size]

The Bronze Dragon's Resolve
*Insert Title Here*
A Temporary Gym
Stuck in the Middle
The Wolves Amongst the Sheep
Contemplation
I Got My Flippy-Floppies
Day In the Park
I Am the Red Thunder
A New Kingdom
Creating a Scene
Recollections and Plans
Red Fingerpaint
Temper, Temper
Cash, Cars, and Coffee
What Were You Thinking?
I'm Spiderman...Um...Woman
Worth of the Uniform.
Classic Firsts
Recuperation
I Want to Ride My...
Panic
Walking the Dog

~~Fighting Threads~~[/u][/size]

Stuck in the Middle
I Am the Red Thunder

~~Miniseries of Threads~~[/u][/size]

~~Class Threads~~[/u][/size]

~~Job Threads~~[/u][/size]

~~Major Events Threads~~[/u][/size]

~~Tournament Threads~~[/u][/size]

1st Tournament/1st Round vs. Kiet Niran - Winner: Kiet By Decision.

~~Thread Summaries~~[/u][/size]

The Bronze Dragon's ResolveRyorin meets Reito Sonada on friendly terms.
[/color][/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]*Insert Title Here*[/td][td]Ryorin witnesses a car accident caused by Ryker, an unknown bully, and meets with Alden, but doesn't stay long to help the injured.[/size][/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A Temporary Gym[/td][td]Ryorin meets Aroon training in a gym, where they talk about Martial Art ideals and confirm that each other attend Chula Vista.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stuck in the Middle[/td][td]Ryorin gets caught in the middle of a fight and while trying to escape is attacked from behind by Joshua 'JT' Treborn, where a fight between the two ensues.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]The Wolves Amongst the Sheep[/td][td]Ryorin witnesses an attempt at rebellious freedom by "The Wolves Amongst the Sheep". Knowing what this means, Ryorin walks away in disgust.[/td][td]FINISHED!![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Contemplation[/td][td]Takes place shortly after the "Wolves" make themselves known. Ryorin, walking around in obvious anger, meets Gilgamesh Lancaster, where they talk about the event.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]I Got My Flippy-Floppies[/td][td]Ryorin meets a new student, Ezekiel Crey.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Day In the Park[/td][td]Ryorin enjoys a Day in the Park with Cearea and Risa, where she meets Gil.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I Am the Red Thunder
[/td][td]Ryorin witnesses another side of Gil and fights him in order to find out more about him, where she reaffirms her ideals and goals to herself.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A New Kingdom[/td][td]Ryorin attends one of the Underground fighting arenas of San Diego, where Dimitri had already contacted them of her soon to be arrival. She sees Gil fighting and decides to have a little fun.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Creating a Scene[/td][td]Ryorin finds out the truth about the 'Wolves' of the school and attempts to enlighten Aroon of the truth, but is without success.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Recollections and Plans[/td][td]Ryorin's emotions get the better of her when she speaks with George C. Hicks. Despite him believing that he helped her make a decision, she had made the decision long before meeting him and thanks him only for helping her let out her anger.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Red Fingerpaint[/td][td]Ryorin witnesses a misunderstanding and goes in to help solve it only to realize that perhaps she was not needed. Giving advice to a little girl she silently makes her exit.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Temper, Temper[/td][td]Ryorin witnesses the Janitor, Buddy, pick up a battered and beaten kid and toss him in a dumpster to transport him. Believing he doesn't care for the kid at the time, Ryorin follows Buddy to keep an eye on and makes sure it all goes well.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Cash, Cars, and Coffee[/td][td]Trying to spend a day away from the collective, Ryorin meets Aroon in a small, hardly known cafe. Despite the two's efforts, they cannot converse without bringing up Aroon's 'Wolf' deeds. Ryorin tries to convince him that his path will lead to needless bloodshed and not make any progress, but is once again met with failure.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]What Were You Thinking?[/td][td]Not able to Sleep, Ryorin goes for a walk, meeting a drunk Anna. She decides to help her home in an attempt that it might help her sleep and in the process thinks back to her time with Sonia Quill and her limited Bisexuality.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]I'm Spiderman...Um...Woman[/td][td]Ryorin practices some Parkour on the roofs during her freetime and meets Conrad, who believes shes trying to commit suicide.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Worth of the Uniform.[/td][td]The Director of Chula Vista calls all students for an outside assembly, where he tries to make an example out of five students who has broken the rules by burning/trashing/etc. the uniforms of the school. Chaos ensues between students for or against the system and/or it's faculty as the Punishment takes place.[/td][td]ONGOING![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Classic Firsts[/td][td]Ryorin meets the 4'8 Souichi, who has no experience with the Corporal Punishment System and it's rules.[/td][td]FINISHED![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Recuperation[/td][td]Ryorin meets Aroon after an injury, and allows Aleece and Aroon to talk, who seem to be in a semi-romantic-like relationship at the time. Despite her efforts not to, the two speak once again about ideals, but try to have a normal conversation after that.[/td][td]ONGOING![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Panic[/td][td]Ryorin witnesses a few thugs enforce the rules by forcefully taking a cat from a girl. She and a few others step in and chaos ensues.[/td][td]ONGOING![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bound to Happen[/td][td]Ryorin meets Steven Rosett after he was assailed by students, but he easily handles them. The two talk while going to get a meal.[/td][td]ONGOING![/td][/tr][/table][/center][/color][/size]

« Last Edit: Mar 5, 2011 15:27:58 GMT -6 by shu » Back to Top