Author Topic: Alright, Fine. | Headmaster Johnson. (Read 306 times)
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

Alright, Fine. | Headmaster Johnson.
« Jun 5, 2009 3:20:09 GMT -6 »

Now, was there a reason why Ian was literally being dragged to the Headmaster's office? Of course there was, but it was only to create an identity for himself so that all this bullshit about Ian wandering around school campus where the big kids were would end. Ian very well knew that he was only in second grade; he also knew that most older kids thought the younger ones were pesky and annoying. But it wasn't as if Ian was getting in their way; wasn't as if he was showing them up or anything; wasn't as if he was smarter than them, because he wasn't. Maybe if they were his age... But still. He was so sick of their attitudes towards him; he just wanted some respect, and it wasn't him that started a fight, either. They pick on the fact that Ian walks around with a dog. They have fun with him by blowing dog whistles across the campus. They make stupid dog jokes that Ian didn't really understand until recently, and let me tell ya, it's not something a seven year old should know.

So let's backtrack, shall we?

["Hey, kid, what part of 'git outta here' do you not understand?"]

Ian remained silent for the time being, and instead, walked away. There was no point in holding a grudge against them. They just wanted to look cool, after all, even though Ian figured most would take the idea that picking on a kid not even half his size would be considered 'cool', but instead, PATHETIC.

["Yeah, that's right. Leave and fuck your dog--"]

And Ian tripped. The older male stuck out his leg and tripped him. And that's when Ian got pissed. Ian never truly understood the true meaning of the word, "fuck", until just recently. Ian loved his dog, yes, but that was just sickening and the word itself kind of scared him. He had been holding a pencil in his hand, quite sharp too, you know, and whipped it right at the guys head. Lucky for him that it didn't stab him in the eye. Rather, the side just bumped into his cheek, but still, Ian could tell that the guy was pissed.

"Last time I checked, this building didn't belong to you," Ian retorted, relatively looking calm, but a chaotic mess inside. He was scared. The big guy was a formidable man, or at least, he was to Ian.

And then after that, there was a showdown. What basically ended up happening is that Ian counter-attacked in order to defend himself. He figured, because the big guy made the first move, that everything Ian did would be considered defense. Because after he threw the pencil, the guy aimed a solid punch right in the middle of his face, but Ian saw it coming. The way his body sluggishly moved, how he had to bend down a great amount to punch him in the face... He would have been better off kicking him instead. But Ian managed to evade the punch easily, and counter-attacked the big guy right in the balls with a ball-point pen sticking out between his knuckles. His dad told him that in a dangerous situation, everyday objects can come in handy, and that Ian just had to be 'creative'.

Not only that, but when the guy toppled over, he managed to break school property by landing on a wooden desk.

["AH, FUCK, HE USED A PEN!"]

...and that's how Ian ended up being taken to the Headmaster's office, with Arcanine sent to his dorm room. Ian really didn't know what to expect, but at this moment, he was feeling regret. Maybe he shouldn't have thrown that pencil....

I should have finished him off. Now he'll come get me for sure...

...what?

A minute or so after that thought, Ian went stiff. He did not want to know what he meant by 'finish him off'.. The teacher...or whoever the hell the person dragging him around was, knocked on the door and waited briefly before entering the room.

["Sir, sorry to bother you, but this .. runt--"]

"This 'runt' did nothing wrong. It was self-defense," Ian hissed.

["You provoked him--"]

"I don't even know what 'provoked' means!"

Okay, so that was a lie, but it was hard to tell considering Ian's, what, seven years old? And the two would continue to bicker, or at least, until they remembered that they were in the presence of the headmaster.

dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 8, 2009 11:45:11 GMT -6 »

As always the Headmaster was busy with administrative work, reports on students and faculty, progress reports on the MAPP building. Preliminary findings and projections for the project. Needless to say when he called the teacher in to his office his voice was gruff, his frustration obvious. The fact that he was being disturbed because a child got in a fight was bothersome at best, that was what Fightmaster was for. Still, it apparently couldn't be helped.

He listened to the two bickering, the teacher acting like a child as well. Putting themselves down to the kid's level, he would have to have words with the faculty after this.

"Silence both of you!" He said, snapping at them. His gaze traveled to both teacher and student, the look in his eyes blocked by the black sunglasses. His gaze settled on the teacher as he spoke.

"Leave us." He said, his tone chilled to ice, a stark contrast to the rash snap from before. He waited for the teacher to leave before looking at the child, one of the younger students in the academy, and thus one of the ones with the most potential.

"Sit." He said, the order sharp but cold. He expected the child to obey, and as long as he did the Headmaster would remain sitting at his desk, his arms now folded on top of his desk.

"Tell me what happened Soldier."

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 8, 2009 12:09:23 GMT -6 »

["You sure about that? Last time I checked, a seven year old didn't know how to use a pen as a weap--"]

"Oh, come on, if I didn't do that then--"

"Silence both of you!"

That shut them up. Ian, wide in eyes, turned to look at the headmaster, surprised at the sudden bark. Haha, bark... But seriously, Ian should have been scared at the thought of the headmaster expelling Ian for creating a ruckus, however... If the headmaster expelled all the students that were involved in a fight, then the population of Chula Vista would be tiny. And it wasn't as if Ian actually created a whole bunch of events that interrupted class time; the students that were toying with him and his dog were, so wouldn't they get into more trouble than him?

After an order for the teacher to leave and for Ian to sit down, a question was imposed. Well, not exactly a question - it was an order to tell the headmaster what had happened. So, Ian sat down, wondering if he should give the headmaster a shortened version, or the whole nine yards.

"...I was wandering around campus, sir. An older male told me to leave, so I walked away. He tripped and insulted me. I said something that may have gotten on his nerves, and he threw the first attack. I had no choice but to defend myself."

Ian, innocent as he was, stared at the headmaster. It was a shortened version of what actually happened, but it would suffice. If the headmaster asked for details, then details would be given.

dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 18, 2009 22:26:53 GMT -6 »

He listened to the young child's story, obviously leaving parts out like most kids did. Likely fearing a punishment, and rightfully so. It meant he was smart enough to know that he did wrong, though the issue of self defense did make it a trickier one to deal with. So much so that the Headmaster really couldn't do much without more information, he could check the tapes true, but he would much rather hear it from the boy's mouth. See what kind of man he was.

That's right, man. He may be a young child but he was no boy. No one in Knox was soft, they made sure of that, and even someone as young as Ian was expected to work with the older students. They didn't coddle their students, and because of that they were much stronger then most graduates of other schools, not just physically but in character. Strong morals and sense of honor, ability to defend themselves, loyalty for their country. Those were just a few of the things that The Academy prided itself on teaching it's students.

Leaning forward the Headmaster would look at the young man, his face void of any comforting smile that one might expect to see on an adult's face when dealing with a child. However, it was also void of anger, it had the look of a man searching for the facts and nothing else.

"Why don't you tell me what happened from the top. I need to hear what you did, and why he attacked you, and how you defended yourself." He said bluntly.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 19, 2009 10:42:20 GMT -6 »

The Headmaster leaned in after listening to Ian's brief explanation of what had happened. His face, which Ian was studying very carefully, did not seem to hold any emotion of anger or pity - just a stoic expression that, to Ian, was worse than them all. He would have preferred if there was some sort of reaction, but the solid look on the face of the Headmaster was still. His body language suggested that he simply wanted more information, with the slight lean towards Ian, but Ian didn't know that. Maybe if the Headmaster took off his frames, Ian would be able to decipher Headmaster Johnson, but two things crossed Ian's mind at that point. The first, is that Ian isn't supposed to figure out the Headmaster, and the second, is that the Headmaster is probably the type of person that never takes off his frames unless absolutely necessary.

"Why don't you tell me what happened from the top. I need to hear what you did, and why he attacked you, and how you defended yourself."

So...he wants the whole nine yards, huh?

Ian sat in silence for a brief moment, gathering and remembering everything that had happened in the past ten minutes. It was almost as if Ian were re-living the moment, and for a brief second, a frown crossed his thin lips before disappearing, because it was then when Ian began to speak.

"Permission to speak freely, sir," Ian requested, only because if Ian was going to tell the whole story, he'd rather not say the line, 'sir' after every sentence. If the permission was granted, Ian would then continue; if not, then.... He'll still continue.

"I'm in a class where there's a diverse age group, so I'm often seen all over the place on campus. A lot of the older students that don't have class with me find it annoying, I think, to find a small guy like me in 'their' space. Usually, when someone tells me to leave, I do so in a quiet manner," Ian said, carefully choosing his words, "...which is what I did earlier today, or what I would have done today, if it weren't for the guy tripping and insulting me at the same time."

Ian was not nervous about being punished, because in his mentality, he had done nothing wrong, or so he was trying to convince himself. Ian knew that the pen was unneccessary, and so was the back talk...

"He acted as if he were king of the campus, so I said something along the lines of how, the last time I checked, the building didn't belong to him. That provoked him, I guess, to send the first attack, to which I retaliated by punching him in the private with a ball point pen sticking out between my knuckles."

That last bit was said a bit quieter, and Ian looked away. Was he ashamed? Just a little. Perhaps if the Ian's fighting ability was more on par with the guy's, then he wouldn't have had to use the pen.