Author Topic: Watch your mouth. (Warning: Extreme Violence) (Read 778 times)
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Watch your mouth. (Warning: Extreme Violence)
« Jun 5, 2009 19:28:37 GMT -6 »

He had been off the plane no longer than a day, it was an easy thing to go from constant brutal training into the lap of freedom. Money, a passport, an address, and knowledge were the only things he had the first day in California. It was a test, yet another, but if he worked it the way he wanted it would be the last one for a few years.

By the end of his twenty four hour mark he had built up a small stockpile of items he could deploy at any time, and stashed them away in a discrete location before he went to his first day at school. Or to be more precise the military academy of Henry Knox.

The first thing he noticed upon entering the academy was the stares he was getting. Not having his uniforms yet he was wearing a tee shirt and jeans from an outlet mall, and his Israli military boots he decided he wouldn't replace since he would soon be getting them along with fatigues from the school. He decided that the stares he was getting when walking toward his first class of the day was because he was out of uniform, but he would find the one asshole that could prove him wrong.

"Is that some kind of joke?" A Knox student stepped away from the lockers and blocked his path, taking aggressive posture just in front of the clearly middle-eastern Ari, wearing an angry scowl.

"Well I surely hope so, it would be quite awkward in the showers otherwise, although you take it quite personally. Are you worried about being outed?" Wearing a slight smile Ari spoke without any hint of aggression, is voice still accented but charming as he kept his posture neutral.

"What was that? What did you say to me, sand nigger?!" Making the aggressive move to go with his words the Knox student wearing his ROTC uniform jabbed his left hand out to slam into Ari's shoulder.

It would be a mistake he would remember for the rest of his life. Ari caught the hand midway and twisted it into a thumb lock, breaking the joint as he stepped forward. With a single brutal move he slammed his finger into the Knox student's eye socket, sinking past the eye, and his index finger twisted around the optical nerves as he dug his thumb under the eye.

The screams that followed were nearly inhuman, as the pain he experienced is simply not describable, as Ari ripped his hand back and tore the eye from his skull. For a few merciful moments he collapsed to his knees, unconscious as the pain caused him to piss himself as he fell forward, his body twitching in pain, his face permanently in the most twisted expression of pain imaginable.

Without his expression changing, or his voice shifting from it's seemingly charming tone, Ari spoke to the temporarily unconscious and forever changed student. "I would make a point to avoid me in the future." Without another word he stepped over him, and continued down the hall.

He still needed his uniform, and if he needed to defend himself from an entire school to go about his day he had the intention of doing so, and two items he brought just for that purpose on his person. There was a faint bulge in his right pants pocket, and his black nylon belt would seem unessential. Unless they housed items he could use if a worse situation arose.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 6, 2009 17:24:10 GMT -6 »

Aleece leaned against her open locker, stalling for time before she had to head for PT wishing she had some form of sugar at the moment, the rather routine droll pace she had been set in for some time making her out look at the moment…tedious. With her PPC hidden from view between her body and the metal painted lockers she trolled, a habit she couldn’t put down even if she tried.

Just when she was resigned to having nothing to do at the moment and just as she shut the personal pocket computer down to put it away noticed a fresh face she hadn’t seen before. Naturally of course she was curious and she ran a hand over the top of her neatly pulled back hair, keeping a keen eye on him, just as a testosterone filled guy pushed off from his spot not to far from her to block the path.

"Is that some kind of joke?"

Aleece couldn’t stop the sigh that pushed past her lips as people started to pause at the scene that was quickly unfolding. “Oh here we go…” she muttered to herself as she turned away from them both and closed her locker intent on heading to the gym. She had just past them two when the derogatory name-calling made her twitch. But it wasn’t her problem, juvenile as it was at the moment she rather not be in the epicenter of male hormones.

A good five feet away she was jerked to a halt and her attention snatched around at the scream. Slightly wide eyed and feeling a moment of disbelief before any sort of expression rolled across her face registering a slightly sick look. Pursing her lips she managed to step back when the new guy stepped over the unconscious prone body and past her, obviously oblivious to much anything else at the moment.

Aleece eyed him for a moment before looking back, wondering if she should call someone, but…it looked like his buddies were taking care of that. She could see the poor saps whole eye in the slimy pool it was dropped in near the body, the hall now reeking of piss and blood.

“Sick…” was all she able to really verbalize to herself as she shook her head and started away from the group albeit slowly. Like before it wasn’t her problem…but…

Speeding up her pace so she could get close enough to the rather severe postured guy she didn’t bother with laying a hand on him, wasn’t going to chance it, she liked her eyes in her head.

“Hey,” she called out to grab his attention as she unbuttoned the top few buttons of her fatigues and reached for the inside pocket to pull out a white fresh cleanly folded handkerchief. “Might wanna…clean yourself up a bit.”

Aleeca held out the white piece of cloth waiting for him to do something, take it or just ignore it, either way she didn’t want to be left…waiting.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 6, 2009 18:01:30 GMT -6 »

Ari was walking away from the brutal scene with a casual glance shifting from one side of the hall to the other, waiting until he found his homeroom class number, quite cretin no one would approach him with anything less than a handgun for at least a week

But he was proven wrong. Not showing his surprise he slowed his pace to a stop and turned acknowledge the brave girl that approached him. While he was prone to being suspicious about most people that would approach him in this situation she seemed clearly afraid of him.

She had stayed just out of range when she called out to him, didn't touch him to catch his attention, and then, possibly unknowingly, held out a white item that seemed to tell him she wished for a truce.

All of this flashed through his mind as he gauged the girl with a slow sweep of his eyes over her fatigue clad form. "What a thoughtful offer, I hadn't given thought to the cleaning up yet." With a charming smile he slipped out his clean hand and plucked the white cloth from her hand, and used it to wipe away the slime and blood that stained him from his hand to his forearm.

What was interesting to him was that there was genuinely no point in handing him the cloth. There would be no fingerprints, no large amount of DNA as the blood would cover that up, and there was more than enough witnesses to need evidence of an assault trial. Even in his mind there was little to be gained from such an offer.

Expect something only someone of his position would think of. That perhaps it had been exciting to see such a brutal display, or she was wanting him to drop his guard. Wearing the same charming smile he offered the cloth back. "I hope it won't be too difficult to remove the stains."

Waiting for her to either take it back, or inform him that she didn't want it returned, he would behave appropriately and then quietly turn and motion for her to follow him. "Come on, I want to show you something." Ari would speak over his shoulder, and would lead her the last ten yards to his classroom. "So far I am unimpressed. So i want to try something larger scale. Would you agree to be my witness, Miss?"

« Last Edit: Jun 6, 2009 18:04:03 GMT -6 by keith » Back to Top  
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 6, 2009 18:46:18 GMT -6 »

When he turned Aleece came up short, the guarded sense she got from him understandable at the moment. But when the handkerchief was taken one corner of her lips turned up slightly. She didn’t particularly care to get into with this still unnamed guy but it was rather disconcerting to see anyone walk around with blood on themselves.

“Clearly,” she said her tone soft and mild but holding a hint of amusement. Aleece wasn’t chiefly afraid of him, but she was cautious…there was a big difference. And so when he handed the messed linen back she took it warily between her fingers, trying to keep back a sour face at the fact he would even offer it back.

"I hope it won't be too difficult to remove the stains."

“Me too,” she managed to get out tightly. While Aleece didn’t necessarily have a phobia of blood and gore well she wasn’t going to carry a bloodied kerchief around. Her attention was pulled to the mystery guy once again as he started to walk away saying he wanted her to witness something…

Well if he was trying to keep her curious it was working; this one…was fascinating and of course she had to oblige in order to sate herself. Licking her lips quickly she made swift work of weighing the pro’s and con’s of whether to go or not, but it didn’t take long before she found her feet moving, almost before she had made up her mind. He was leaving with or without her following after all. No paying much thought she pushed the useless handkerchief into the nearest trash bin and continued on, her shorter legs working to keep up with his longer strides.

"So far I am unimpressed. So i want to try something larger scale. Would you agree to be my witness, Miss?"

What he had to say there captured Aleece’s wavering interest in a steely grip and she furrowed her brow as she looked up at him out of the corner of her eye. “Something larger scale, huh? Am I gonna have to just wait for it, or do you feel inclined on letting me in on what you got planned?”

Almost as an after thought her lips pulled down, making her lips pout a bit more, “what are we stepping back in time? Chivalrous, but its Fontecilla.” To prove her point she pointed to the stitched on name patch above her left breast pocket, if there was any doubt.

Clearing her face of the rather petulant expression let her eyes sidle back in front of her when she saw that they were approaching a class. “Now listen…I’m out of clean hankies so…if you get bloody again the best I got for you is directing you to the showers,” her tone was a little teasing and even at times she surprised herself how she got when she was staring a puzzle in the face (this time quite literally). She really wasn’t sure how she should react around him at this point, she didn’t know enough, wasn’t informed enough, but she was sure acting as affable as possible would be the best thing. Even if she itched to know what this guys deal was…she was sure she would sooner or later. That was generally the case.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 0:22:46 GMT -6 »

“Something larger scale, huh? Am I gonna have to just wait for it, or do you feel inclined on letting me in on what you got planned?”

"I'm afraid so, Fontecilla..I hope I won't disappoint you," Ari said with a quick glance over his shoulder, his expression more devious than it previously had been, tempting to to follow him to the classroom. It hadn't been a long walk of course, he had been rather close when he was confronted by first the ROTC, and now this shorter and much cuter girl, completely with a more acceptable attitude.

As they were just outside the class she spoke up again, saying “Now listen…I’m out of clean hankies so…if you get bloody again the best I got for you is directing you to the showers,” leading Ari to twist around and walk backwards, displaying an amused grin to his little hanger on. "I'll see what I can do, but I did buy these clothes to be disposable, so it will be no large loss, don't worry yourself."

Now in front of the classroom he just cracked the door, gaining no attention from the lass that was still in session, with roughly thirty students behind the door and one teacher, he began the process that he had planned only after his blond began to burn with the need to unleash himself on his unsuspecting environment, and only solidified once he met the curious girl.

At the side of the door he reached out and hooked his fingers into Fontecilla's belt and pulled her between himself and the wall just to the side of the classroom door. "Follow me in, but stay in the doorway, I wouldn't want you to be caught in the fray." With a smile he reached into his pocket, but that would be all Fontecilla would see unless she fought for her view as he slipped his hand over her eyes as he closed his own and turned his head.

The sound of a sudden pop hiss would sound in her ears and even through his fingers just to the side of the door she would feel the light around her flaring for an instant. Ari dropped the hand from her eyes and used her belt to manipulate her again, pulling her behind him until he slid his fingers out of her belt as he charged into the classroom.

Ari launched himself into combat with the blinded classroom, his first reaction to leap over the teachers desk, grabbing the back of his skull on the way down, and straight armed his face into the blackboard as his feet touched down, transferring all of his weight into the blow. The teacher was no longer an issue, he had been blinded along with the rest of his class. Well, not quite, there was two that had avoided it.

Ignoring them he systematically went through the first two rows, smashing skulls into desks, kicking desks into their ribs, eve using simple elbows to crash into the temples.

Ari left nearly half the class unconscious and bloody by the time his systematic rampage had finished and those that had been temporarily blinded regained their vision. Of course it would likely have been more impressive if they could have seen what was coming after them, but when he went in for a fight on this large a scale he was hardly going to fight fair. They should just be grateful he hadn't walked in with something more lethal.

Just imagine for a moment what it would be like for the students, rubbing their eyes, bloodshot, tears trying to moisten their abused eyes, to find half their class unconscious, blood splattered along the blackboard, desks, on the ground, and only a single student wearing a tee-shirt stained and blood that said "ARMY-NO HOMO" as it's logo. Fear, anger, revulsion, repulsion, contempt, confusion, Ari could see it sweep through the class like a plague.

But Ari merely grinned, and glanced at the doorway. "So, do you know where I can pick up my fatigues? It seems like I need to improve the learning curve."

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 1:09:41 GMT -6 »

It seemed in no matter what field of study one intended to into, math was always a requirement. It was a true and sad fact for Samuel Weston. He was always a decent student, easily top 50% of his class, but not when it came to math. His brain seemed to just up and give up on him now, seemingly zoning out the second he walked into the classroom. Score one for trained responses.

Samuel slouched in his seat, resting his head as he had his left elbow atop the desk, posting his head up with a loose fist against his cheek. In his right hand he doodled in his notebook, finding the answers to all the equations on the board being poorly drawn stick figures or strange symbols he made up as he went along. Sam was so zoned out, he almost didn't register the change of the environment.

In this case, the change was a flashbang going off in his classroom. There was pop in his ears, followed by a ringing sensation. Samuel gripped his desk tightly, his vision blurring with spots of light as well as his head swaying from the shift in his equilibrium. The ringing sensation was so loud that Samuel wouldn't be able to hear the muffled noises of the assaulted students until it was almost over.

Blinking hard, Samuel began to piece together what had just happened. By sheer luck, Samuel's eyes didn't suffer half as bad as the rest of the class, thanks to his slacking off and looking down at his desk with half-closed eyes. It would take him a bit longer to decide that a flashbang had gone off in the classroom, but at that point he had already found the real cause.

Sam was never exceptional at math, but he figured with everything in this room adding up, it would equal one well deserved ass kicking.

"Hey!" Samuel shouted even louder than he intended with the muffled sensation in his ear canals. He jumped up to his feet, stomping the seat of his desk and pushing it a few feet forward he pointed at the boy he expected was responsible, a rare pissed off look on his face.

Too angry to come up with anything else to say for the time being, Samuel reached out with both hands, gripping the desktop with his left and the back of his seat with his right. Turning a whole 180 degrees, Samuel would pick up the desk, hurling it the two dozen feet towards the front of the room with ease from his years of Judo and extreme agitation. His target: the only other one standing in the room at the moment.

« Last Edit: Jun 7, 2009 1:32:16 GMT -6 by keith » Back to Top  
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 1:10:23 GMT -6 »

"I'm afraid so, Fontecilla..I hope I won't disappoint you," Ari said with a quick glance over his shoulder, his expression more devious than it previously had been, tempting to to follow him to the classroom.

Now how was she just expected to ignore a look like that? It tugged at her and made her itch to find out what was going on now.

Aleeca raised and eyebrow when he turned around but continued to walk and she barely suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. Yeah…because you’re wardrobe the first thing I’m worried about…she thought to herself but couldn’t stop the grin that turned up at her lips still terribly curious and unwilling to be back down at this point.

Damn her it would probably be the death of her, but she followed regardless. Apparently the guy had never heard of personal space along with an uncountable other things as he tugged her by her mesh belt and placed her between the class they had just entered and himself. She followed but just as her lips parted to ask him what he thought he was doing the hand falling over eyes silenced her good enough, the unfamiliar and at the moment unwanted contact causing her tense.

Really it was her worst mistake because as soon as whatever he had pulled out of his pocket went off she flinched jarring her senses and not leaving her totally in control of her self as she was pulled quite suddenly behind him. It took a minute to gather herself to hear the sickening thud of the teachers face meeting the black board. Her jaw unhinged and almost moving on her own she reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell. She wasn’t supposed to have it but it was on vibrate and she never was without some sort of piece of technology, always having a source to keep her connected. Without looking she flipped it open and hit the side button for her camcorder.

With the extra 2-bit memory stick it wouldn’t be a problem getting all that was happening and for how long it would take. Glued to her spot just inside the class she steadied the phone’s recorder on the guy that was clearly unbalanced. Sure the place was full of people that thought they had to prove themselves in some way or form of violence but she had generally avoided it doing what she did to be here for.

Aleece tore her eyes from the tiny screen to look at the action first hand her mouth still open slightly in mild disbelief, something akin to what she had experienced not five minutes ago in the hall. But this time literally in the mix of it. “Oh this is going on youtube…” she said to herself a slow grin pulling at her lips for some reason, her tongue coming out lightly to run along her top lip . Really it was hardly everyday some body just kicked the crap outta an entire room full of people all of whom had some sort of combat training. When he finally stopped and turned to look at her she breathed out a soft amused noise at the nonchalant question and was about to hit the save button when a shout came from closer to the back of the room.

Aleece watched the desk fly across the room unable still draw her attention away and without much more though lifted the phone back up to catch hulk junior toss it.

Clearing her throat she pressed her lips together her brow drawing together for a moment as her gaze met him again, “yeah Rambo…I do, but it looks like the war isn't over quite yet...”

It was all she could manage to get out still a bit shell shocked to the sudden show of hostility which clashed with that easy grin on his face.

« Last Edit: Jun 7, 2009 1:23:07 GMT -6 by keith » Back to Top  
keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 12:20:53 GMT -6 »

When he glanced over at the girl he knew only as Foncecilla found his eyes drawn to her top lip. It was odd to him for a moment, unsure why his eye was drawn to that spot on her rather intriguing person. But while he examined her he noticed why it caught his eye. Her upper lip appeared moist, more inviting then he had remembered, almost as though she had drawn her tongue across her lips.

His easy grin grew a bit wider, even as he followed her eyes to the rather large projectile bearing down on him. Well there was a rather simple decision to make, he could slip toward his intriguing female acquittance and drag her into a fight with Mr. Hulk, or he could handle the fight and then move on.

Hardly one to avoid a fight he decided to stick around, and showed this by stepping back and throwing his weight back, rolling himself back over the teachers desk, and landed behind it as the desk crashed into the ground just where he had been. The decision had been quick and his movements quicker, but his ankle was nearly caught between the two desks as they collided, and he could feel fresh adrenaline rushing into him.

Ari stood behind the desk, one foot pressing down on the teachers ribs because he had been unlucky enough to be in the path of the students foot at the end of his roll, wearing a casual grin, his body loose and unimposing. His gray eyes scanned the Hulk while there was still enough distance between them to do so. "Well I hope you wouldn't object to showing me the way once I have a free moment, Fontecilla."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 13:34:43 GMT -6 »

A curious look crossed Aleece’s face and she frowned lightly. What was he doing? Just standing there with a quite large projectile set straight for his head, but it was brief and before she could possibly open her mouth to warn him he was dodging the desk. This whole situation was just a bit to bizarre for her…and she got a creeping feeling when he straightened and looked back at her with that same smile as before…that it was only going to get weirder.

“Sure, why not, that is if Baby Hulk over there doesn’t compact your like recyclable goods first,” Sending a quick grin his way she turned her phones camera on the obviously pissed off guy on the other end of the class. Well…wasn’t much she could do now was there, might as well stick it out and see what came of all this. Regardless she hoped he didn't expect her to help him out if he did loose a limb, her bedside manner was horrible.

Aleece couldn’t help but eye up her new erm…friend’s opponent hardly aware that she had taken to abusing the flesh of her bottom lip lightly, distinctly aware of the tension (probably in her mind) that was building. This wasn’t her thing, she was a good girl…didn’t mix it up with, well anybody so it was no surprise that she didn’t know the blond haired guy. There was a reason she stayed to herself and felt pretty safe in saying that this was the explanation.

To say the least if Rambo won against the Hulk she’s be surprised and probably a little wary to even talk to the guy in the future, but then again her combatant skills were zero to none and she had thought she had no interest in fights. So she wasn’t one to judge who would win over who based on first appearances….

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 14:50:36 GMT -6 »

In hindsight, if Samuel really had wanted to nail this kid with the desk, he probably shouldn't have yelled first. Still, it couldn't be helped. It was both a vocal and physical venting of his immediate rage. It always felt good to break something when angry, and this wasn't an exception. Samuel was still very much angry, but it was beginning to simmer below the surface rather than boil out.

"You!" Samuel said, pointing at the girl without taking his eyes off the boy who rolled back behind the teacher's desk.

"Don't move. I'm going to need to know your names after I break his jaw."

As he spoke, Sam began to walk forward through the aisles. The majority of the students were unconcious, though others were beginning to rub their eyes as they let out muffled groans of their own. Seeing it only reinforced Sam's righteous madness. Immediately after speaking to the girl, Samuel broke his even walking pace as he burst forward one step, placing all the weight on his left leg as his right leg stomped out towards the teacher's desk. The student turned social terrorist would find the teacher's desk sliding forward with a good deal of momentum, aimming to pin him at the legs between the desk and the chalkboard.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 15:27:40 GMT -6 »

“Sure, why not, that is if Baby Hulk over there doesn’t compact your like recyclable goods first.”

Ari would use his brow to draw her attention for a moment as it shifted up twice, a suggestive grin playing across his face as he returned her grin. But cheesy attempts at romance weren't aloud to pluck sweet giggles from the fair maidens lips, his attempt was offset by the boom voice of the Hulk Jr.

"Careful Fontecilla, I don't think they teach them to recognize sarcasm."

Without any sense of urgency he stayed behind the teachers desk, although the stance his legs would take would be completely lost on the the blond because his perspective was more interested in stomping out a brutal kick to send the teachers desk sliding across the floor.

Timing his movement he leaned to one side and drove himself to the right with his left foot, leaning himself and twisting as he moved, looking as though he wasn't going to escape the damage the desk was about to inflict on his hip.

KRACK! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
The sound of the teachers bone splintering under the might of the heavy blow transferred into the heavy and unforgiving desk woke him with shocking pain, and his throat tearing scream was brutal. Nothing compared to the ROTC who had lost an eye, but still more than enough to put a shudder in most.

"You're just full of surprises." Spoke Ari, who had slipped away from the desk because the teacher had still been in the way. Rubbing his left ear, as it had been facing the teacher, he grimaced slightly. "If things keep up at this pace I'll need ear plugs."

« Last Edit: Jun 7, 2009 15:28:49 GMT -6 by keith » Back to Top  
sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 15:53:47 GMT -6 »

There was a scream from behind the desk, and with adrenaline pumping Samuel continued on the assumption that this guy had hit the teacher again as he moved, probably stepping on him. Even though in reality this wasn't the case, it probed Samuel's drive to put this guy down even farther, seeming as if he didn't register it at all as he continued in motion.

Samuel was done talking and done listening to these two. They could explain themselves later however they chose, but Sam didn't intend to let them get off scot free for a chance to do something like this again. As Ari moved away from the teacher's desk, Samuel followed suitely, pushing off his right leg as he stepped to his left. As he moved, Samuel's left hand went to his side, sliding his own desk back and out of the way.

Samuel would close the rest of the distance slow at first, angling himself just slightly to the right as he intended to gradually push Ari back into the corner. Just before reaching arms length, if Ari did nothing, Samuel would push forward off his right foot, planting his left in front as he intended to smash Ari's skull between his elbow and the chalkboard.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 16:32:36 GMT -6 »

Aleece breathed out in mild annoyance when she was barked at like that. She didn’t see anything on his collar or sleeve that would give him the right to boss her around. Regardless she didn’t stop recording…best to get it all now. Between looking at the small screen of her phone to the two obviously about to duke it out she caught Rambo’s suggestive look and she narrowed her eyes only to smirk at what he had to say, all while unable to help but think it would be a indignity when that pretty face of his got smashed.

Very true and apparent that some just couldn’t appreciate good humor. Shame that.

Still Aleece didn’t bother opening her mouth again barely holding back her own cringes and flinches at the booming crack of the teachers desk, then the curdling scream that followed. As an innocent bystander to the whole thing she took a step back placing herself against the wall again and as far away from the two as she could. She’d have no chance other wise if she was caught in the skirmish…

These two were serious and they just seemed to want to add to the littered amounts of blood already splattered around the room at the moment.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 17:23:47 GMT -6 »

Ari looked rather disappointed in the change of events. His acquaintance was quiet and his friend, the hulk, seemed to have no sense of humor to speak of. Well, at least he got a smirk from miss Fontecilla. It kept him from becoming too disappointed with the turn of events.

Speaking of the hulk, as Ari slipped away from the desk he had watched his large friend change his direction to follow him, leaving Ari with more than enough time to speak, taunting the beast. "Sounds like you crushed some of your teachers bones, you could at least have a sense of humor about it."

There was the charge Ari had been expecting, and the blond had been reclassified as a raging bull. He charged forward and Ari could see the arm raise and the shoulder start to move forward as the intention to strike was all too apparent.

Ari stepped forward and to the side, twisting himself as he went so he was facing Samuel as he ducked under the incoming blow, hooking a hand up behind the arm after it passed, grabbing the front of the bulls face about the eyes. Luckily for him Ari wouldn't just be trying to sink his fingers into his eye sockets for a grip, he also grabbed the thick blond hair, and proceeded to pull back and down, putting strain on the neck as Samuel's momentum was still aimed forward. Ari slammed the back of the bulls skull into the ground, and would waste no time in driving his heel into his face.

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2009 21:59:11 GMT -6 »

The boy was decently quick, able to read and slip Samuel's elbow. While Samuel's body instinctively prepared for a counter below, it wasn't hard to adapt as a hand began pushing its way directly in his line of sight. As Ari's right hand would reach up, Sam's left hand would swing downwards in a clockwise semi-circle, deflecting the hand off towards his left and safely away from his face.

Keeping contact with the arm, Samuel's left hand would slide up past his armpit, pulling them shoulder to shoulder as he'd establish a basic underhook as the armpit pressed against his bicep and low forearm, hand snaking back and gripping Ari's right shoulder. Continuing to work on basic Judo instinct, Sam would immediately attempt to control Ari's other arm as well. His right hand would also move in a clockwise semi-circle following his evaded elbow strike. This time, Sam would grip Ari's left arm in an overhook, squeezing the boy's bicep just above the elbow in a headlock like gesture.

This would give Samuel all the leverage, preventing Ari from being able to yank his hair back past its natural point. However, this would still cause Sam to modify his throw as he stepped through with his right foot, placing it back and to the outside of Ari's own right foot. Placing them right hip to right hip, Samuel would dip and turn, hip tossing Ari to the ground. To prevent his hair from being pulled, Sam wouldn't release his arm holds and instead would fall with him, turning the throw into a slam halfway, landing with all his own weight as well, exhaling deeply as his chest would push down on Ari's rib cage.

If all went accordingly, Samuel would pull his legs in, placing a knee against both Ari's right hip and shoulder, placing him a side mount, where he would register the damage done to the rampaging student.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 8, 2009 12:51:39 GMT -6 »

The timing of the move had gone well, Ari had slipped down forward, moving to the outside of his large friend. Immediately after the elbow passed him over he quickly moved his right hand over the shoulder and aimed to sink his fingers into the eyesockets, while his left hand grasped blond hair.

Hulk Jr.'s attempt to retract his attacking hand to grab the hand at his face was simple not quick enough even as a knee jerk reaction, the momentum of moving forward combined with Ari's natural speed was too formidable while Samuel was working against his own momentum, and the hand that Ari never saw would have needed to move in front of his face before being able to deflect it.

All of this would lead to the devastating slam, as Ari had a fist full of hair, and his fingers digging into Hulk Jr'.'s face, with more than enough momentum and leverage to slam his skull into the ground. Without so much as a twitch of hesitation Ari would drive his heel into the downed student's face.

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 8, 2009 23:15:44 GMT -6 »

Not keeping a very cool head, Samuel underestimated Ari's speed, making him slow on the draw. By the time Samuel's left hand found its mark, Ari had already planted his hand upon his face. Samuel would instead grip the right wrist with his left hand, holding it in place as he tried to wiggle his face into a more comfortable handhold without damaging his eyes further.

With them more or less hip to hip as it was, Samuel wouldn't be able to overpower Ari with his already established forward momentum. Instead, he'd do the next best thing. Sam's elbow would tilt clockwise ninety degrees, placing it straight upright once more. Bringing his hand back towards him, Samuel would hold Ari's bicep between his own bicep and wrist, forming a triangle around the limb as he place his hand over his ear and gripped the back of his own head.

Too late to stop from falling down, Samuel would simply drop all of his body weight down. Weighing more than his opponent as it is, Samuel's sudden drop of all his weight would easily overpower Ari's right arm's strength. Samuel would fall just to the left of the teacher's desk, whereas Ari would faceplant into the edge of it. With both hands occupied, he wouldn't be able to attempt any sort of catch either, colliding directly with his face where he would likely be knocked unconcious, and letting go of Samuel's hair, regardless.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 10, 2009 12:05:51 GMT -6 »

As he was hip to hip with Samuel Ari was rather impressed at the way he was being grabbed, probably had some kind of training beyond that what most of the other students had. But still being in the dominant position in the fight there was still something he could do to manipulate the end of the fight in his favor.

With the desk to his back there was little doubt that the sudden lack of tension in his target's body was made to pull him down along with the large blond. His right hand would have left deep scratches on Samuel's face as he fought to keep his grip, and during the fall he pulled back with his left hand while pushing against the face with his right, twisting the neck.

Luckily for Samuel he wasn't simply intended to break his neck, he twisted the neck so when he twisted his upper body and dragged his arms around to the left he would be guiding the fall so instead of the floor the temple of Samuel's skull would be cracked harshly against the desk. Stunned or unconscious, either way Ari would avoid falling down as the grip would broken.

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 10, 2009 22:13:16 GMT -6 »

Despite his seemingly inhuman reflexes, Ari simply wouldn't be able to break the hold. Once momentum was set, it would need equal or greater force to stop it. Unforunately for him, when it came to a battle of strength, Ari would simply be incapable of that force.

Somehow able to react in the short time before impact, Ari's left hand yanked Sam's hair, This would cause a bit more pain, but wouldn't change their positioning as drastically as he'd hope. There was a reason Samuel's left hand gripped Ari's wrist, and that reason was none other than to keep it in place. In a battle of arm strength, Samuel would win one arm to one arm. To tip the balance even farther, Samuel not only hand one arm hold on Ari's attacking hand, but two. Add that with his entire body weight dropping, and Ari would be unable to significantly change their positioning.

Though Ari wouldn't be able to turn Samuels head since he wouldn't be able to switch his movement of the hand being held in place, Samuel's head would still jerk to his right, clipping the side of the desk halfway down. At that point, however, Ari's head would already have made impact, hitting the much more damaging edge of the desk than the side panel Sam would dent with his cranium.

« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2009 22:28:48 GMT -6 by keith » Back to Top  
dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 21:24:59 GMT -6 »

Within the Headmaster's office lay a secret chamber. A small room filled with monitoring equipment. Eyes and ears around the whole school campus, not just security cameras, but special monitoring equipment, though their usefulness has yet to come. Soon he would need them, but not yet.

The Headmaster alerted to the situation after the fact that a students eye had been ripped out was brought to his attention. He took it upon himself to asses the situation from his own personal war room. Watching the footage he then saw the events in the classroom, the flash bang, blinding the Camera for several moments. That was when the Headmaster's face would turn grim.

It was only natural for students to fight, survival of the fittest, he encouraged some conflict, though not openly. For the MAPP program to be a success he would need strong test subjects. However the use of weaponry such as this was not acceptable, nor is the brutal treatment of another student. At least to the point of permanently crippling them, thus making them all but useless as a test subject.

The student that set off the bomb was a threat and needed to be broken before any other possible test subjects were rendered useless. Pulling out his Cell Phone he hit one of his speed dial buttons.

"Code Red in Sector C. Subject is possibly armed with explosives." Without waiting to hear a reply the Headmaster hung up the phone before slamming his palm on to the Red button that opened the passage back to his office. His feet took him through the small passage quickly, rushing as fast as he could without seeming to rush, his strides becoming longer then normal.

First he reached in to his desk, opening the top right drawer and pulling out the Pistol that he kept in there, before sliding it behind his belt and under his jacket to conceal it from view. From there he would hurry to the scene of the incident, meeting up with Several Marines, men instructed to follow his orders without question.

They reached the outside of the door, the Marines signing to each other coming up with a plan of entry in case the student was armed or taking hostages. However the Headmaster didn't care about that, it was true that if he did have explosives that more test subjects could be harmed, but he would not risk him escaping, he wanted to take this kid out now.

"We enter now, follow me." He snapped at the other men a moment before kicking open the door, which must have been shut during the chaos going on inside the classroom. His gun pointed forwards as he moved in, followed by several military personnel, equipped with M1014's, an automatic shotgun loaded with rubber pellets. However the Headmaster's pistol was loaded with live ammunition.

"Everyone drop down to your knees, hands behind your head." He would shout out as they flooded in to the room, the loud bang of the door slamming open announcing their presence. The Headmaster moved to take aim at the student that he saw start the commotion from his cameras, the one who needed to be broken or culled from the herd.

"Any sudden movements and I shoot." He said, no longer shouting, a cold warning to anyone who might think of resisting, though the idea of resisting a bunch of armed Marines was stupid in it's own right. Still, letting off a flash grenade in a school full of Marines was also pretty idiotic.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 22:02:31 GMT -6 »

This fight was unreal, this guy was unreal…really both of them. She just couldn’t believe this could go on without something happening, at some point, and…she hated it when she was right. Aleece was jerked out of watching what was going on a good food or so from the door when it was suddenly kicked in and the chaos that had been created was nothing compared to this.

Great. Wonderful. Fantastic.

Trying to keep her nose down and clean since she’d been here and it took one guy to fuck it up, she instantly pressed stop and saved with a quick few pushes, urging the stupid thing to save quickly as she dropped her cell into the outer pocket of her fatigues, open. Aleece backed up a few more steps inching along the wall away from these goons when the order came to freeze and everyone to drop to their knees. Well…if she had a quarter for every time she’d heard that line somewhere…well lets say she’d be in debt.

But she didn’t hesitate…that gun in the headmasters hands didn’t look like a toy. As she went to her knees she snuck a hand into her pocket and thumbed the memory card out before bringing it along with her hand to the back of her head and lacing them together her head ducked a little trying to go as unnoticed as possible. Licking her lips she closed her eyes unable to will the sudden burst of adrenaline that shot through her body at their entrance.

She didn’t know if they were carrying live ammunition or not but she’d rather not risk it.

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 20:22:43 GMT -6 »

During the inevitable fall Ari got the distinct pain of having his shoulder being dislocated for the second time in his life. Pain like fire tore through his shoulder but came out only in a vicious hissing. From that point on the fight would have ended quite poorly, but it was only going to be going downhill from there.

There wasn't much doubt Mr. Military wouldn't be obeying orders, and the series of events that followed would depend on him wanting to play the hero or if he would do as ordered. It would be interesting to find out, and it would determine quite a few future events.

Ari was on his knees already, but with his left shoulder dislocated and the other (probably) trapped there wasn't much he could do but force the burning pain off his expression and poke his head over the desk, his brow raised. "Marines, a warmer welcome than I was expecting."

z

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 21:42:02 GMT -6 »

As the students who were still conscious would comply with the Headmaster's orders, including the offending group, Fightmaster would be on his way, but not the same way the others had come in. In the Knox Academy, several classrooms were connected, especially in the case of classrooms and adjacent computer labs, which was exactly the case here.

The students would all slip to their knees, and Fightmaster, as silently as possible, would crack open the back door, from the computer lab. Seeing as how everyone was already on their knees and most all were facing away from him, it was a simple matter to quietly swing the door open, and step into the room. The marines all saw him enter, but made no mention or outward expression of noticing. He had served with a few of them, they knew him already, and the rest knew him by reputation.

And so, no one would be any bit the wiser until Fightmaster leaned forward and hooked his left arm under Ari's left armpit and up, and his right arm around the boy's neck, his bicep and forearm tightening around both of the younger student's carotid arteries and applying pressure to both equally as he would pull back, shutting down the windpipe as well. An effective triangle choke often causes someone to pass out after around 8 seconds of continual application.

Fightmaster held his for twelve.

When (if) Ari was completely unconscious, Fightmaster would release the hold and stand back up. His eyes, hidden behind sunglasses, would regard the Headmaster sternly. "He was much too dangerous to be left conscious, sir. He's yours now."

Afterwards, he would look at the girl who was apparently the Israeli's accomplice in all this. "And I would strongly recommend that you go along quietly, if you know what's good for you," he said in words that were in no way a request. With the two troublemakers taken care of, there was only one loose end left.

"As for you," Fightmaster would say, turning finally to look upon Sam. "I want you to come with me."

sam

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 14, 2009 1:01:41 GMT -6 »

Somewhere past his line of site he felt the impact up at the top edge of the desk, though his focus would quickly shift elsewhere as his own head cracked into the side panel. The thin would cracked, the initial impact not hurting almost at all. As his head rebounded, however, the slivers sticking out would cut the side of his head, slowly beginning to stain his hair red at the roots.

There wasn't anymore time to think, however, til the doors came crashing in. Sam was well aware of Knox's disciplinary methods, but had never seen or even imagined something like this. Releasing the arm he still held (rather weakly following impact), Sam touched the back of his head to the ground, able to see around the desk and placing a face to the voice that was barking orders.

Slowly, Sam rolled to his knees, out of arms reach of Ari as he placed himself at a front diagnol to the desk. Placing his right hand on his head where it was cut, Sam's right eye would wince from the slight pain as he held his left hand up, finding it wise to listen to the men with guns pointed at his face. Ever so quietely the situation would be handled, Samuel turning his head to look at the Fightmaster. He let go of his head, looking down at his hand to see how much he was bleeding just before he'd slowly push himself up to his feet.

"Sir...yes sir."

keith

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 14, 2009 15:03:44 GMT -6 »

As it turned out the blond was very military, and rolled away from him, leaving Ari capable of being left alone and to the hands of the Marines, something that he would seem oddly unfazed about. With his humor intact despite the pain searing in his shoulder he merely grinned, an unsettling thing after doing the damage he had, as though he still had control over the situation even with Marines bearing down on him.

Of course he didn't, he wasn't superman, and he wasn't a suicide bomber. It was just the knowledge that they handled the situation horribly. The only thing they did well was their reaction time, and they were far too eager to charge into the room guns trained on him. He entertained himself with the dozens of ways he could use this knowledge against them.

And as to be expected someone decided to be the hero, although he would not know whom until much later. Someone from behind him, god only knows how he managed that considering his proximity to the blackboard, and put himself int he precarious position of being extremely close to him.

Ari's body was lax, having no intention of resisting as he now had different goals in mind. But while he let himself slip into darkness he thought of the dozens of ways he could have handled the situation in ways that would have proved much more devastating, but his favorite fantasy was slipping a knife into the jugular, slipping out of the hold as strength was sapped, and use the draining body as a shield.

Body limp Ari would fall with a thud, and stay there.