Author Topic: Watch your mouth. (Warning: Extreme Violence) (Read 777 times)
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Watch your mouth. (Warning: Extreme Violence)
« Jun 14, 2009 19:54:49 GMT -6 »

Aleece much to her credit didn’t move or even twitch when she realized she was being spoken too. Don’t resist? Don’t resist!? Do I look like the kid that rode the short bus? she thought vehemently to herself, only to answered back that she probably did for following the crazy guy here in the first place.

“…Sir, yes, sir,” she answered in a quiet subdued tone some what hesitant, but not for the fact she even thought about resisting simply because she was about ready to keel over from heart palpitations (stress did not suite her she realized), still not moving an inch until she was told to otherwise. Aleece didn’t know the guy she had pursued in here from dirt so why had she tagged along doggedly like a good lost puppy? Hm, well it was probably the curiosity of it all. As insatiable as she was she didn’t want to be mixed up with the disciplinary goons around here…

She wasn’t gung – ho G.I. Jane…she really didn’t she would be able to take a punishment. Oh, but the rest of this day was surely going to suck hard ones for her…

dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Watch your mouth. (Warning: Extreme Violence)
« Jun 15, 2009 11:41:27 GMT -6 »

After the door was kicked in it was only seconds until the situation was under control, thanks in part to Fightmaster, who came in from another room to subdue the student that the Headmaster would later learn was named Ari. When he was sure that everything was under control The Headmaster would lower his weapon, sliding it back behind his belt. the Marines however didn't lower theirs.

He quickly scanned the room, knowing full well what he was looking for. The girl that he had seen on the tape with the boy, he spotted her quickly and his body would snap to face her.

"You, come with me." It was an order, and it left no room for argument, if she didn't get up fast enough for him, he would reach out to grab her arm, pulling her along roughly with him if need be. They needed to have a chat.

Either way, when he turned to leave the room, he would call out to Fightmaster and the other Marines. "The student that started this mess is to be thrown in to the Pit while I decide what to do with him. Understood?"

He didn't wait to hear if anyone had a problem with his orders, by the time he was finished speaking he was already out the door, on his way to the Pit with the girl. They would have a nice and private chat there.