Author Topic: The Red Thunder (Read 203 times)
gil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Red Thunder
« Jun 6, 2009 2:43:03 GMT -6 »

This is to get an idea of Gil's combat development for the game. I'm not sure if I'll reach the post counts, but it's all planned out. Any time I mention his changes to how he fights, it still integrates with his base fighting style explained in the bio. they just are new additions to what he will do.

As I said, this is simply the combat ability profile all planned out. I let my character evolve and do things all on his own, so I figured I would fully map out the part I decided to completely control.

Thank you admins for using the Grade system, it made this Profile possible.

Currently Private First Class.

* Private
Having been out of any serious action for two years, Gil lost much of his former ability in combat from his freshman days. He's fair amount stronger and faster than he was during his freshman year. But he has lost his endurance and the mindset of how he used to fight. Gilgamesh still remains a threat not to be brushed aside.
o Strength: B
o Dexterity: B
o Constitution: D
o Wisdom: D

* Private First Class
After getting back into combat, Gil is showing that he's actually a little better than when he was a freshman. he still lacks some of his former endurance, but he can last longer in a fight without getting winded. He is still vulnerable to heavy direct blows, but even those are tolerable at least for a few hits.
o Constitution: C
o Wisdom: D

* Corporal
Gil is now clearly more of a threat than his days in his old high school. He can reclaim his title of Red Thunder and not have it be hallow anymore. Gil has returned to his ways of darting around as well as in and out of the range of his foes at what would be blinding speed to most onlookers, and crushing them with precise hard blows.
o Constitution: C
o Wisdom: C

* Sergeant
Having his muscles become toned so well that it seems there is only muscles and skin on his body, Gil's muscles have started becoming hard enough that damaging him with a direct blow takes a decent amount of force behind it. He starts to show more of a fondness for blocking at this point.
o Constitution: B

* Second Lieutenant
Gil has developed his strength to the point where there are few who could stand up to his attacks. He enjoys catching most people's attacks now and likes to pull them in for a quick succession of crippling blows.
o Strength: A

* First Lieutenant
Gil's skill has increased to the point that he literally can throw quips left and right in a fight, have rubble falling around him and fight through a burning building, without getting distracted and losing focus on his foe and think nothing of it.
o Wisdom: B

* Captain
Once more Gil has grown even faster than before. Now he returns to darting in and out of battles, but has started perfecting the art of slamming his foes to one place with a strike, and darting after them to unleash another flurry of blows before they recover.
o Dexterity: A

* Major
Gil's speed has become dreadfully fearsome. Ducking and weaving around most blows, Gil will hit you roughly five times passing by you, before darting back in from another angle with another five attacks. If Gil is on the defensive, he tends to dart just out of reach of an attack until he sees and opening and shoots in before most attacks are even brought back in.
o Dexterity: S

* Lieutenant Colonel
Gil literally has started to be capable of pin-balling his foes around the battlefield. By coming in hard and fast, Gil tends to launch his opponents away with a strike and rush over to where they would land before they get there and slam them away again and repeating the process until his foes is broken.
o Strength: S

* Colonel
Gil's perception mixed with his outstanding speed and strength have made him incredibly hard to consider fighting. Gil will attack you full on with little to no defense in his style now, alternating between staying withing striking distance of his foe and attacking with a flurry of strikes and shifting his stance and attacks to redirect blows sent his way. To pin-balling them around and sending them up into the air for midair combos involving Gil jumping at his foe several time while they are airborne.
o Wisdom: A

* Major General
Gil's strength speed and flexibility are some of the few things that match his mind, and this is not an exaggeration. Gil literally lets himself be controlled by instinct alone, not to say he loses the way he fights, he just runs on muscle memory and let's his body do as it wants. The only control he keeps is the ability to stop and resume fighting whenever he wishes.
o Wisdom: S

* Lieutenant General
Gil's stamina has reached the point where he could fight fifty people and if only taking minimal damage, he'd only be slightly winded at the end of the fight. Outlasting Gil takes a feat of endurance only select few are capable of.
o Constitution: A

* General
Perfection, at least this is how Gil views his own physical perfection. Strong enough to destroy all but the strongest fighters within the space of a few blows, quick enough that he leaves little than a blur behind him, and nimble enough to go rings around a person. A level of reflex's that allows him to fight some of the most skilled people as if they were nothing but a nuisance, Muscles like steel that made him hard to damage without a lot of effort, and the stamina of a bull.

Gil will show his opponent little more than a whirlwind of pain if they trigger him to fight. he would never fight in any capacity unless he felt it was needed as it is likely few opponents would survive most of his attacks.
o Constitution: S