Author Topic: Nice Place. I'll Take It (Read 361 times)
mil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 11, 2009 6:36:55 GMT -6 »

Souji was walking around the Knox part of thsi collective of schools, simply because he wanted to, he was curiouse about the other places, and figured it was more productive than skipping at his own school. His brown eyes travelled back and forth, as he refused to wear his own schools uniform he sure as hell wouldn't be wearing ROTC uniforms. People seemed confused and wondered why he was there, others seemed to think of him as a new student showing up to get his briefing or whatnot.

"Man this place is really... Um... Dull colored."

He laughed at the Army ROTC students in their pickle suits, the marines in their straight tan brown. The navy with their last names on their butts. It was a hilariouse day, he was actually wondering why he hadn't been attacked yet.

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 11, 2009 7:02:54 GMT -6 »

At Henry Knox, a school famous for its reputation of having a mostly non-violent student population, troublemakers tended to stick out. Unsurprisingly, heads turned to see a young boy walking around on campus without the standard ROTC uniform. Some were shocked: a move like this could mean two or three days in The Pit. On the other hand, others were entertained. Some stuck around to find out what would happen to the boy as soon as a teacher came around.

This kid was either asking for a death wish or was just plain stupid.

As always, Benny made her way through the school with her head held high. Finding the school grounds and students unworthy of her attention, she looked at nothing in particular. Warning alarms, however, started to go off in her head the moment she passed Souji. Her head turned to the right slightly, and her eyes took in the kid foolish enough to walk around campus in civilian clothing.

Before he could walk past her, she grabbed the back of his shirt to pull him back. Her hands then moved to his shoulders to turn him around. He didn't seem to be aware of the rules here; the laughing expression on his face told her that he had no idea how serious of a rule he was breaking.

"What do you think you're doing?"

She spoke clearly and loudly. As always, she kept her face emotionless, not even showing any anger at him for breaking one of the school rules.

mil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 11, 2009 7:16:11 GMT -6 »

Souji was grabbed and pulled back, then spun around, the moment of stunned silence passed as he looked the person who spun him around up and down. She asked him what he thought he was doing and he just kept smiling. He would run a thumb under his nose before he replied.

"Hey you look pretty hot in a uniform."

With that he'd chuckle a bit and look around, this person seemed pretty stern, at least had some respect for rules. Tch, probably one easily manipulated by the teachers, or NCO's and Officers here. Her NCOIC must be very proud of her. But his comment stood she did look pretty hot in a uniform. He descided to answer her question.

"I'm just checkin out the scenes. This place had an interesting rep for its Headmaster and his gotee. I came to stop all crime in the world by bringing that gotee'd bastard down."

Of course it was all in good fun to Souji.

"By the way hotness. The names Souji."

cammy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 11, 2009 9:16:25 GMT -6 »

OOC: Hope you two don't mind ^^

Ugh, I'd prefer the green camo over the desert one any day.. But whatever.

Cammy never wore any uniform properly, she normally altered it in some form or another. So what could possibly be done to this desert camo attire? Nothing much to tell the truth. Instead of keeping the jacket closed, she left it open. The beige shirt that was underneath was not at full length, it was actually cut off just an inch above her navel area. Cammy liked to show off her well toned abs. The sleeves of the jacket were rolled up just above her elbows as usual. Maybe if she kept the jacket closed it wouldn't be such a problem, but hey this was Cammy. Her dark blue hair with barely visible light blue tints was pulled back into a high ponytail as usual, her bangs forward instead of pulled back with the rest of her hair.

Heads turned when she came around, but she paided little attention most of the time. Mainly because she found it fun just to ignore them. But one didn't catch her eye momentarily cause he stood out from the rest. How could you not stand out dressed in civilian clothing?

Boys just asking for trouble isn't he? That should be interesting.

A girl approached the boy in a rather aggressive manner, demanding what he was doing. Cammy simply rolled her eyes at that. Cammy grew up with a rather strict father who served in the U.S. Air Force, but she wouldn't bother to inquiry what he's reasoning was. If he wished to get punished then that was on his terms. Just like she just as very well could get punished, but then again it's not like she was out of uniform; it would be just a matter or closing her jacket would it not? For the hell of it, Cammy decided to approach the two from behind the girl. Cammy towered over the girl a bit, considering it seemed like she had a good 3 inches more on her. Her natural smooth tone making her presence known.

"Maybe you should just let him make his own mistakes, dearie. However will he learn. Unless you wanna play mommy to everyone."

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 12, 2009 3:43:26 GMT -6 »

"I asked you what you were doing?" Benny repeated again in a calm voice.

His comment about her appearance didn't faze her at all. She assumed that he was using flattery in the hope of impressing her. However, there were other ways to impress Benny, none of them having to do with complimenting her on her looks.

She took her hands off his shoulders--the way he looked at her made it seem that he enjoyed her touch--and lowered her arms.

He was obviously new but slow at learning the school rules; most freshmen knew by now that they had to wear their uniforms. She was surprised--but didn't look to be--that he managed to get away with walking around campus in his outfit. His attitude, along with his comment about the headmaster, was enough to land him several days in The Pit. If he had been caught be someone less merciful than Benny, he would have been in deep trouble. Luckily for him, Benny--although a tight follower of the rules--believed in making small exceptions for certain situations, especially to students not yet familiar with how things were run at Henry Knox.

She ignored his introduction--she had no time for pleasantries--and got to the point. Her mouth opened to give him a scolding when another rule-breaker came along. She had no idea who was stood behind her, but if she did, she would have also included Cammy in her lecture on the dress code. For now, her biggest priority was to set Souji straight; Cammy and her comments would have to wait until later.

"Where is your uniform, boy?" she asked, as if no one had ever interrupted their conversation.

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2009 3:44:56 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top  
mil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 12, 2009 4:18:49 GMT -6 »

Once the chick who was not named let go seemed another female walked up, not so much in uniform and nice exposure. Also looking hot in a uniform, he could get used to hanging out at this school if nothing else for the chicks in uniform.

"Hey beautiful."

He'd say to the female that walked up. The other female had other plans though, asking where his uniform was. He had to think about it for a minute or two, but he finally realized. She meant an ROTC uniform, he shook his head and put up his hands with a smile.

"Sorry, girl. I'm from Fremont High. I dont do the whole winde up soldier thing."

Attempting to walk past her to the other female. who was a bit more attractive for the time being. He'd reach for her hand, and close his eyes as he took a deep breath, blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Never before have I seen an image of such beauty, please have dinner with me."

Glimmer in his eyes as he asked with a large smile full of hope.

"Please no words! I know we dont know each other, but the moment I placed my eyes on you I knew we where meant to be together."

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2009 4:19:37 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top  
cammy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 12, 2009 12:41:33 GMT -6 »

"Well now, that was certainly rude."

A smirk appeared across Cammy's face as the girl blatantly ignored her presence. Already someone had placed themselves on her 'shit list', or rather the girl was border line at the moment. As for this Souji, he identified himself as a Fremont student which would explain alot. Her piercing crystal blues watched closely as the boy; whom was about the same height as herself; came over to her and grabbed her hand. Cammy's right brow perked as Souji spoke, her chin tilting up slightly as well. An annoyed 'hm' escaped her lips, as she slowly retracted her hand from his.

"Hm, you boys and your horrible pick up lines."

Her eyes shifted away from Souji and onto the girl that so rudely ignored her. Cammy's weight shifted to her left leg, bending her right knee slightly shortening herself slightly - while her arms folded lightly across her chest.

"And you must be a ball of fun, huh sweetheart? Obeying the rules with such authority, yet manners don't seem to fall into your repertoire, hmm."

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 13, 2009 5:45:33 GMT -6 »

Whoever was behind her seemed to distract the boy she was interrogating. She turned around with her hands in her pockets and looked at the new arrival for the first time. Like the boy she was dealing with, Cammy also had issues with her uniform: the jacket was unbuttoned, the undershirt looked as if it was altered, and her sleeves were rolled up. Benny racked her brain for the dress code. Although she had most of the rule book memorized, small details often slipped her mind.

Finally, she decided that Cammy wasn't exactly breaking the dress code. However, she was almost to the point where she could even be warned for the way her uniform was warn. Benny decided that it wouldn't hurt to also scold Cammy for her creativity in wearing her outfit while finding a loophole in Henry Knox's policy.

As for Souji, he would have to be dealt with in another way. Since he was from another school, Benny could not do much except give him a warning. What he deserved was a good punishment. Sadly, Fremont high was less uptight compared to Henry Knox. Benny didn't doubt that he would get away with only a light punishment.

"A Fremont student? Then I will have to ask you to leave this campus."

Her attention then turned to Cammy.

"Manners? I was only dealing with more important priorities," she said, her voice loud and clear. She spoke to Cammy as if she was reciting her words from a book.

Benny felt a hostile aura coming from the blue-haired girl. Although she tried her best to avoid making judgments on people she barely knew, she couldn't help but think of Cammy as trashy girl with a bad attitude.

However, they agreed on one thing: Souji had some bad pick up lines. If he didn't get in trouble for walking around Henry Knox, then he should be punished for thinking that he could pick up a girl with cliche phrases.

mil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 13, 2009 9:13:56 GMT -6 »

This was the worse case of "DENIED" he had come across so far. He'd turn away and hug his knees in a kneeling position glooming over the denial. To make up for it though, it kinda sounded like a cat fight was about to start. Hostility beget hostility and Souji was pretty sure he was gonna want to stick around to see this. So he'd take off at high speeds raising his knees almost to hitting hsi chest in full stride around the school, his nostruls flaring with each breath as he moved as fast as possible, the dirt kicked up from behind him leaving a small cloud behind his line of movement.

Already on his way back he would be carrying a lawn chair, a bag of pop corn, throwing the chair out and sitting down he'd reach into hsi pocket and pull out a pair of the 3-D glasses you'd get at the movie theatre. Today was turning out to be a pretty good day after all. He got to meet two hot chicks in uniform and they mite end up fighting each other.

~Awesome! Maybe that goatee'd guy had one good idea.~

seth

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 13, 2009 10:05:40 GMT -6 »

[[OoC: Hope you guy's don't mind.]]

Seth grabbed the boy by the back of the shirt. He had tailed this guy ever since he picked up the lawn chair that Seth liked sitting in. He would hoist the boy up to face him.

"Where do you think you're going exactly?"

Seth was pretty angry that someone had taken his lawn chair and was using it so nonchalantly. Seth would maybe let this guy go if there was something to offer him. Maybe there was some sort of show going on at Henry Knox. This kid was carrying popcorn and his lawn chair. Was there something worth watching?

"You look pretty anxious to see something. Strip show going on or something?"

cammy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 14, 2009 14:00:55 GMT -6 »

Trashy would never be a word to describe Cammy. There wasn't anything trashy about her. So she shows off her wonderful abs, so what?

"..."

Silence. Silence was all Cammy could muster at the moment, until she began to break into a small chuckle. This girl before her was completely laughable. Manners weren't a priority in a military academy? Really? Since when? Cammy kept her laided back posture as she addressed the girl before noticing Souji's disappearance then reappearance.

"Really? So manners aren't a priority here? That's actually funny to me to hear someone who likes to follow the rules so much say something like that.. Considering manners, I know are part of that.. I've been in an military academy before sweetheart, I know how things go..Let's not be so snobby ok hun?"

Cammy's head turn a little towards Souji and the new arrival, and smiled.

"I doubt you'll be seeing a show hun, unless she wants to keep this going I don't guarntee it much.."

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 15, 2009 3:31:40 GMT -6 »

Finally, Souji was out of the way. She hoped that he went back to Fremont and would never come again. Even after two minutes, she had already thought of him as a handful. Now her attention could be turned to Cammy.

She was mistaken: Benny did not refer to her other priority as manners. Like rules, the pink-haired student also believed that formalities were also important. The priority that she was actually referring to was Cammy.

"You misunderstood me. I am also aware of the importance of manners and formalities. I do happen to be civilized, after all." She straightened her posture and held up her chin. "I was referring to you as my second priority. However, since my business with that Fremont student is done, feel free to ask me whatever you've had on your mind."

Snobby? What about Cammy? Benny wasn't the only girl in the area that was acting stuck up.

Sensing more arrivals, Benny turned her head. She blood under her skin started to heat up but did not boil. It took more than a pesky kid and his buddy to anger her. She was just a little annoyed.

"I'm afraid that there will be no show from me. However, feel free to exit the campus with this young lady here if you want her to show you something."

Benny stuck her hands in her pockets and turned away. "Just don't break any rules," she said over her shoulder.

mil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 16, 2009 4:37:00 GMT -6 »

Souji would look to the person holding him up with a grin, tilting his head as the person seemed to wonder what he was doing. He was going to go watch an interesting fight, between two chicks in uniform. But apparently it wasnt going to happen. Douji was getting bored of these Knox kids. They did nothing but follow the rules. Military brats the lot of em. Those words they where throwing back and forth where grounds for a fight where Souji grew up.

"Man I thought there was gonna be a cat fight, but you prissy Knox kids dont seem to have what it takes to fight."

Souji commented to the guy still holding him up. This was also antagonization. He was attempting to see how much it would take before someone finally did something interesting.

seth

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 16, 2009 12:01:39 GMT -6 »

Seth tilted his head slightly and smirked. This kid was one sneaky bastard. Trying to provoke them. Seth was able to tell by the tone of voice he talked in. Seth shrugged still holding the boy up.

"I guess so. These Henry Knox kids are all a bunch of pussies. Afraid to throw a single punch at each other. It's nothing like 552. A school without any military training yet those guys could probably fuck you all up."

Seth sighed slightly, and violently shook the boy he held up. With that Seth would bring the boy in close enough to whisper to him.

"If there isn't anything worth seeing going on here within the next five minutes. I'll kill you."

The boy said the words as if they were something mundane, but he spoke with every ounce of honesty. He would kill this kid, or atleast attempt to if this kid wouldn't have something to show him. Thinking a bit more Seth realized that.. there was nothing to see here. Between these two girls sure there was one set of tits worth seeing, but they were on the body of a hulking amazon. And the other girl... the only thing feminine about her was how skinny she was and her face. This kid had horrible taste in women.

mil

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 18, 2009 13:08:36 GMT -6 »

Souji felt himself get shaken around, he felt like some chibi anime character wanting to flail and complain. The guy spoke to him and seemed pretty seriouse too. Souji smiled wide. He stayed hanging there by his jacket to talk to the guy. Something about him made him think it mite be fun to hang around and see what happens after all.

"Hey your pretty scary man. Five minutes huh? thats more than enough time to trash this place and get out of here."

Souji said a grin returning to his face. He looked right at the guy holding him up, Waiting to be set down. He wouldn't wait the whole 5 minutes, but he'd give the guy a second or two before Souji retaliated his discomfort.

fryman

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Nice Place. I'll Take It
« Jun 19, 2009 22:24:46 GMT -6 »

First day after his transfer to Knox, and he would have to admit is that these ROTC uniforms are a lot more comfortable then the Fremont. Since he is a private he only got the standard tan uniform with a name tag. The bad thing is that his uniform is short sleeve so during PT his drill instructor pushed him rather hard. Another issue is that Conrad stood out a little more since he had tattoos on his arm, but he could live with it. All in all transferring here prove to be a wise decision.

As Conrad walk, while carrying his gym bag and a leather bag meant for a labtop, through the school ground he notice a strange gathering. One girl with a rather expressionless face definitely gave off a tense feel and another girl gave off a playful yet scary feel clearly an indication that he should just walk on by. However, Conrad could not help to notice another pair. One guy wore the a Fremont uniform and seems to be holding another that wore regular clothes. A rather odd pair considering the fact that if caught they could be reprimand.

« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2009 21:22:55 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top