Author Topic: Staff Assignments (Read 291 times)
Conner
Sensei
Horseman of War

Conner Avatar

wat

[send pm]

Staff Assignments
« May 20, 2009 9:51:09 GMT -6 »

We'll be using this thread here to post and discuss those staff duties given to each individual staff member for whatever period of time. If you have questions, need to ask for help with something or would like to offer a new duty to work on then please post here, as assignments will be edited into this same post for clarity.

At the moment, our potential assignments are the following:
  • Focusing on Biography Approvals (2)
  • Moderating specific boards (All)
  • Moderating IC fights (3)
  • Moderating OOC disputes (2)
  • Organizing Face and Dorm Claims (1)
  • Organizing Class Requests (2)
  • Updating Student Bio List (1)
  • Updating Index, Staff Log (1)

Now last night some offered themselves up for particular roles, and while I remember some I cannot remember all, so I'd prefer it if you guys simply post in here now and say what you can handle. I included a number in parethesis for each duty; this represents the number of people that should work on the assignment at maximum. Also, remember not to take too many assignments or you'll overwhelm yourself.

To remind folks, I do recall Lainey, Tex and Tyler signing up for fight moderation; Omer's obviously covering the server; Tex and Kate are covering a focus on bio approvals; each and every one of us will be assigned a particular board to oversee; Tex and Kate also have the Job request business covered; but we still need folks to specify themselves for covering other matters, so please take these into consideration.

« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2009 11:48:00 GMT -6 by Conner » Back to Top  

[MpB:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/Kyukaku/smoothtrooper-1-1.jpg]
kate

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Staff Assignments
« May 20, 2009 12:49:11 GMT -6 »

So, I got bio approvals. moderating my board, organizing jobs, organizing classes, and updating staff log.

That's everything I am doing, or signed up to do. Staff log, because I edit the chats and it makes sense. I could update the index as well. <3

But yeah, I'm doing...6 things ^^ <3