Author Topic: My December. (Read 296 times)
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

My December.
« Dec 21, 2009 18:53:24 GMT -6 »

Hey guys. I realized today while writing my English final (assignment was to talk about our progress in writing) that the date is December 21, 2009. What does that mean? Well...

December 3, 2004.

It has been a little more than exactly five years that I've been around the XIN community, and four years that I've known some of you (since Zerreth's no longer around, nor Gilsin or even Kaveh or Jeannette, who disappeared). While I hardly talk to anyone from the very beginning, I still talk to those who I met shortly after it. Of course, you guys will hit your five year mark soon (Leesa, Liam, Mel, Steph? and i'm not sure who else-), but, just keep in mind i was first ;).

Much more than you guys influencing my writing, believe it or not, you guys influenced me growing up. As i'm sure i said many times, I was a thirteen year old punk. Ah, well, thanks for the company, the laughs, the drama... everything. I may not be an RPing force, but, i'll always stick around. I'll be 19 in two months, and I'm sure I'll stay around for much longer after that. Tootles.

~Manuel