Author Topic: An Evening Out [Club Rebellion, Open] (Read 429 times)
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

An Evening Out [Club Rebellion, Open]
« Jun 12, 2009 20:07:27 GMT -6 »

With a flash of laminated plastic, he held the ID card to the bouncer with a casual glance in his direction...A few moments of debate passed before the doorman grunted, flicking his head and waved him along. An inward sigh of relief ran through the Thai as he walked forward into the main building, slipping the rather skillful forgery into his coat pocket. Despite his age, Aroon had the added advantage of looking a good few years his senior to assist with his faked identification...

He wasn't sure exactly what he was thinking coming to a place like this...He had little tolerance for alcohol, mostly based on an inexperience with it, but he'd heard a few people mention this club before and how it was apparently run by someone of interest, and that they had only recently come into acquisition of the place. Hardly an odd thing in the long run, if what you saw in films was true, clubs switched ownership easily enough.

'Besides, I came here because it's out of the way of the Collective, I can have a drink or two and avoid bumping into Shu or anyone like that.'

He smirked, stepping into the bass that had grown with each step before the doors to the club floor swung open, his hands pushing against them. Immediately two things hit him, the overwhelming pound of the music that, at first, nearly brought him to his knees as it invaded his head, and the heat. This, admittedly, was the first nightclub he'd ever been in, so it was an entirely new experience for him. Shooting a glance around in either direction, he spotted the bar and decided to go get something to drink, slipping through the throngs of people carefully he found his way to the counter, slipping a few bills out of his wallet and leaning forward to try and garner attention for the bartenders.

"What can I get you?" he heard a shout from the bartender, and with a quick thought he decided to keep it simple...

"Corona and lime, please."

A simple order, one that bartender had together before he'd even filtered off a ten from the small bundle of notes he'd brought to fund his night out, and he exchanged the beer for the bill before poking the lime down into the neck. He'd tried Corona a few times back in Bangkok, some of the tourist resorts were huge on selling it, so it was cheaper than expected for an imported beer.

That, and it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Swigging the bottle slightly, he let the first sip, sour and sharp thanks to the extra presence of the lime on the bottles rim, wash through his mouth and accustom him to the taste. Reaching out for his change when the bartender turned back, he left two dollars behind and pocketed the rest before turning himself, leaning against the bar and finding a place to stand where he could take in what was around him...Ideally, there was a railing a little to his right that overlooked the dance floor, and as he climbed the couple of steps up to the slightly elevated area, he rested against the railing with beer in hand. The music was good, he'd concede that much without even trying, and going by some of the faces, definitely a good place for finding a girl or two...

A couple of songs passed before a shoulder bumped into him roughly, and with a flick of his head towards the culprit he raised an eyebrow in annoyance, "Wanna watch where you're going there?"

Hardly an aggressive remark, or one that implied a desire for violence, but most likely the alcohol had been flowing very freely for the other man, at least ten years his senior if appearances went for anything, and it fuelled a bravado that had him immediately approach the Thai and grab his shirt, slurring a couple of barely audible expletives before managing to form a sentence.

"'Fuck'd you say t'me??"

Bravo. A truly Shakespearean effort...As he reached his free hand up to prise the other guys hand from his shirt, he twisted the wrist back and pushed him away, watching him carefully as he stood for a moment, apparently debating whether or not to go for the Thai...After a few seconds, he glared a little harder before turning away, walking toward the bar and leaving Aroon alone.

Shaking his head in annoyance, he turned to lean on the railing again, sipping at the beer slowly as he listened to the music pound in his ears, forgetting the distraction made by the drunk. Instead, he looked down at the groups of people dancing, and settled into the atmosphere comfortably.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 21:25:34 GMT -6 »

Classes were finally over after a long normal boring day of high school. Her homework was done; she showered and was ready for bed now. Or was she? Nah, not tonight; tonight, Xiao needed to do something different, something other than her usual schedule. So after putting away her homework, the squeaky clean Chinese girl dressed in a little black dress and dried up her hair, just curling her hair slightly and brushing it out to add some body and form to it. After that, she hair sprayed it and ‘oomfed’ it up with her hands to add some more body to it. After that, she added a bit of dark eyeshadow, a thin layer of eye liner and some good length enhancing mascara to top it off. She was now perfect!

Before leaving, she made sure to get Shaolin’s (her roommate) attention.
“I’m out, ‘kay? I’ll be back much later.”
And then she grabbed her small black purse, making sure her wallet, money and ID was with her and she walked out the door.
----
She took a taxi to where she wanted to go, not being old enough to drive yet; and she found herself at a night club, just what she wanted.
She checked her dress, making sure it showed enough cleavage to make the doorman want to let her in more. Seeing that all was in check, she walked on, her heels clacking softly with every step.

“Hey.” She smiled to the doorman, reaching in her small purse to take out her ID and handed it over. He looked at her, smiling, clearly liking what he saw. He quickly glimpsed at the ID making sure that it at least said she was twenty one and pointed with him hand, pretty much telling her to go in.
“All seems in check. Go right in.” he smiled.
“Thanks.” she smiled back, taking back her ID and placing it back where it belonged as she entered.

Oh it was just as she remembered! The smell of sweat, alcohol and sex! It was also o loud and hot in there; oh how much she missed and loved this place! Well, she would now go on with what she came here to do; dance and drink.
She made her way to the bar, ordering her usual screwdriver (She loves orange juice!), left a tip and sipped it away with a straw, looking around to see if anyone was of interest to her. Tonight didn’t seem like a good night for that. She stayed by the bar, men bought her drinks, she took ‘em and ignored them; the usual, nothing was going on! Well, she would walk around and see if anyone was of interest somewhere else.

She ordered her fourth screwdriver, now starting to feel the alcohol slightly and walked about to see if there was anyone hot or recognizable.
As she walked, she caught sight of someone she recognized; she didn’t know his name but she had seen him around the school, oh tsk tsk, what was he doing in here under aged?! Well…she wasn’t one to talk either but she didn’t count! Okay well maybe she did, but still! She stayed near the side, watching him and staying out of the way, she didn’t want to bother him just yet, that or the alcohol was making her act strange, either way, it didn’t matter.
She noticed he had bumped into a larger male and Xiao almost assumed there would be a fight. That or she hoped there would be, but sadly, none occurred. He was now alone again and being boring. Well time to spice up this boring theme!

Xiao made her way towards him now, stopping right in front of him, half-drunk screwdriver still in hand.
“Hey you, aren’t you a little young to be here?” she told him as loudly as she could so he could understand. “Xiao.” She extended her hand. “You?”
She would leave it at that, hoping he would take her hand. If he wouldn’t, she would take it back in.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 13:59:42 GMT -6 »

As he sipped his second beer, he noticed the girl approach him a good moment or two before she even got near him...His clarity hadn't been dampened by the alcohol -and after two beers, he wasn't surprised, even with his low tolerance-, and with her own apparent inebriation, she was a little easier to spot than someone just sneaking up on him.

'Huh, that's something you don't see every day...'

Hearing her speak at the volume she did was enough to make him wince, his eyes scrinching shut for a moment before he turned his head to her, a mixture of exasperation and amusement littering his expression as a result of her comment. He was too young to be in here? Fair enough, true it may be, but the girl in front of him looked small enough that he could hoist her into the air with a single arm, and he was no muscle-man...

Out of good manners he reached his own hand out, switching his beer over in order to do so properly, and took it with a short tilt of his head. "Aroon, and I believe that's a prime case of the pot calling the kettle black, unless you've noticed that I can see over the top of you...."

He smirked at the jibe, making his point as clearly as he felt necessary to the small girl. With a closer inspection, even in the dimmer light of the club, he could guess her features were most likely Chinese, though the name had certainly helped in his ascertainment of that.

"So, what brings you to sneak into a club with fake ID on a night like this, hm?" he said, turning his head as he continued to lean on the railing, though flashing a light, genial smile at the small girl.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 18, 2009 18:34:28 GMT -6 »

Once he grabbed her hand back, she shook it quickly and let go, placing it on her hip. She listened as best as she could over the loud music, managing to catch every word that was said. Yes, she was short and very short, but still! It’s not like it made her less of an adult. She did have boobs and hips so Xiao was quite sure she didn’t look that young; despite her height.
“Oh haha. You have a problem with shorties?” she joked, sticking her tongue out teasingly for a quick second.

She took another sip of her screwdriver, enjoying the sweet flavor before finishing it, suddenly tasting the alcohol which seemed to have settled at the bottom. At the end of her drink, she squinted her eyes and shivered slightly in slight disgust to the bitter vodka. Xiao-Niao placed the empty glass on the bar, leaving it there for the bartender to pick up eventually.

“Me? Well I just needed a day to actually do something. I just got tired of my usual day routine.” She explained. “And what about you, huh?” she asked back.
Before letting him answer, she lifted her index in the ‘one minute’ symbol so as to ask for another drink from the bartender. This time, she would order something lighter in alcohol.
“Smirnoff please.” She asked, placing more than enough change on the bar so as to tip the bartender. Xiao then took her drink and took a sip. “Carry on.” She smiled, now letting him answer her question.
She awaited him to answer while realizing that she felt slightly dizzy; she shouldn’t have drunk that much but she would not regret it yet until it hit her good and especially in the morning when she would get a hang-over.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 18, 2009 22:44:10 GMT -6 »

"Not at all, it's almost....adorable." he quipped, the corners of his mouth pulling into a dry smirk as he swigged back a little more of his beer. She was in good spirits at the least (and judging from the cringe on her face as she necked the last of her drink, was drinking them too), so he decided he'd at least humour her some.

Besides, it was a club, she was a pretty good looking girl, what red-blooded male would possibly refuse such company in a situation like this? Shifting his position so he was leaning facing her, switching the hand he held the bottle in, he answered a few moments later after her 'interruption' to order another drink...She was putting them away quite quickly, and whilst he felt at least partly obligated to suggest she slow her pace, he wasn't her keeper. So long as she didn't throw up on his clothes, he'd happily humour even a drunk girl.

"Well, I've been busy with things and just decided I needed to wind down, maybe find myself some company for the evening. Nothing too off the wall."

The slight shift in her posture caught his eye and his brow furrowed slightly...How much had she drunk already..? With a glance at the bar, he held up his bottle when he caught a bartenders attention, setting down the emptied one and tucking a bill under the bottle as payment. Picking up the beverage when it was set down, he turned back to Xiao.

"Are you alright? You look like you've put down one too many..." he said, a hint of amusement in his words as he addressed the small figure.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 19, 2009 22:42:06 GMT -6 »

Xiao snorted a laugh at the word adorable. That was the last word she expected to come out of his mouth. She couldn’t decide if she should feel insulted or pleased. Of all things she was called, the word adorable never came up; usually only hot, gorgeous or sexy, but never adorable. The last time she was called that, she was twelve years old. But instead of taking it badly, she decided to take it as a compliment. It’s probably how it was meant to sound anyway. Xiao was just one to think too deep about what was said to her, which at times made a normal, happy or calm situation into a raging fight.

He changed his position so that he could face he now, saying his side of the story as to why he was at the bar. She nodded and looked up at him.
“Ah, I see.” She simply answered. “Well your reason is better than mine.”

Ah shit; he realized that the alcohol was getting to her. Curse her small body! Because of it, she had a hard time handling alcohol; this was probably one of the only times she wished she were taller and weighed more.
“Haha, I know you… you think this is funny. And yes, maybe I have…drunk too much. But I’m alright.” She answered.
Xiao-Niao loved to drink and she loved being drunk at times; but at the moment, she was at the bar alone, without friends to watch her. So she was pretty afraid of doing something stupid; she would try not to get too drunk so she wouldn’t do something she would regret. God knows how many guys around the bar already had plans to take her or any other drunken girls home.
"I think I'm going to take it slow now." she said, placing her drink on the bar.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 20, 2009 2:00:18 GMT -6 »

"No point drinking if you don't have a good reason, that's my thinking anyway..." he said, taking another swig of his beer as he watched her slight figure in its drunken glory. He wouldn't deny that she was very cute, but the simple fact was there was no chase with a drunk girl. A few more beers and she'd probably be so out of it she'd have no memory the next day. Instead, he simply smiled and shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Well, funny....Yeah, I can't argue that. As for whether you're alright, that's debatable and quickly swinging to the negative. You think you're just peachy, but the drink you're having just now won't hit you for another ten, fifteen minutes. That is when you're gonna realise you're not quite alright..."

He raised an eyebrow at her with a wry smirk on his face, resisting the urge to point out the flaw in her drinking plan...Whilst Aroon was not a big drinker in his own right, he knew that there was a limit for him, and that meant when he crossed it he could at least stop before he took things too far. Nothing wrong with getting buzzed, but when you can't see straight, that's just a waste of money.

When she set her drink on the bar, he glanced over her shoulder to the bartender, who was looking at the small girl with a raised eyebrow. He mouthed to him as he gestured with his other hand, held to her 'blind' side so she wouldn't notice.

'Fine. Water?'

He got a nod, and as he pushed the other drink to the side, he reached for the water and held the glass in front of her. "Good, sip some of that. It'll straighten your head up a bit."

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 21, 2009 10:32:22 GMT -6 »

“Oh come on; I doubt I’m thaaat bad.” She pronounced her words in a good enough manner so that he could understand her every word; but she talked slightly slurred and slow. A few times, she realized that her head was starting to feel heavy and the world around her was blurred and the sounds were fuzzy at times. The only thing that was mostly clear was Aroon who was the closest to her and the only thing she was really concentrating on. But it wasn’t too bad, it’s not like she was super drunk or anything, she was just border line; which at that moment, she wished she wouldn’t have drunk so much because she was actually enjoying his company and would have loved to talk to him sober.
“Yeah, you’re right. I think I better sit down.” She slurred as she hopped as best as she could on the bar stool just beside her, laying her head on her hand, her elbow on the bar.

What was she thinking…Oh right, she wasn’t. She didn’t want to be drunk, well she sort of did; anyway, it was complicated. But still, what would her mother think? Xiao was usually a student with a perfect record, never missing any days of school; so what would her mother think if she found out she missed a day because she was too hung over to go. But wait, was it even a school day tomorrow? Oh, she didn’t even know anymore!

It was then that she heard Aroon’s voice again, offering her something. He bought her a drink? Well, she didn’t expect that one. She smiled at him as best as she could and picked it up, taking a sip, expecting a bitter flavor; but it never came. The drink he offered her was: “Water?” she questioned. Wow, she really didn’t expect that one but was at least glad that he cared enough to offer to help. “Thanks.” She simply said, taking another sip.

If she was lucky, maybe she would only get that buzz for a short time. Hopefully.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 21, 2009 15:42:55 GMT -6 »

"Hmph, like I said, give it ten, fifteen minutes and you'll be feeling it..." he retorted with a brief smile as she took the seat behind her and propped her head up. At least she was acknowledging what he was saying, which was a good sign. The liquor hadn't completely kicked in yet, and she still had most of her lucidity about her, even if she was starting to slump a little.

As she took the water from him, he chuckled as she tasted it, questioning what it was. He nodded as she took another sip of it. "Mmmhm, worst case, your hangover won't be so bad. Best case, it dilutes the alcohol in your system and sobers you up some."

He took another sip of his beer, slowly swirling the bottleneck between his thumb and forefinger, causing the bottom to roll along the bar-top. Again he questioned himself for his apparent 'Good Samaritan' behaviour, but he put it down to the fact that she'd approached him, not the other way around. He was merely reacting to her presence in a manner he found most appropriate, and besides, she was cute enough that he didn't mind having her nearby.

He smirked to himself as he sipped the beer slowly, resting one of his elbows onto the counter as he turned to look down -even sitting on a stool he had a couple of inches on her- at Xiao. "So, is it just that you can't handle your drinks, or do you make a habit of overdoing it, because I'm not here that often to be your voice of reason...."

He chuckled quietly to himself, the smile on his lips at least enough to let the small girl know that he was being sarcastic.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 29, 2009 18:40:27 GMT -6 »

OOC: (Sorry. My fault D: )

IC:
She slowly drank her water, not enjoying it as much as she would have if it would have been anything else. It was just so... flavorless. At the point where she was, she could enjoying drinking vodka straight and would most likely not dislike the bitter flavor much.

But at the moment, she wanted to slow down. She was here to have fun! Dance, talk to people and maybe even fool around with someone; and in the end, she managed to ruin that. Being drunk or at least drunk like this was not her main plan; in fact, she usually avoided getting drunk this early in the game but it seemed like her head was not in the game tonight.

“Hm?” she had heard his voice again and turned her head to the side to look at him. Luckily for her, she heard the rest of what he said and was able to fill in the blanks as to she missed. All she could do was smile awkwardly at him and give a nervous laugh. “I’m not good with alcohol is all.” She started. And it was true. After maybe two or three drinks, she was already considered slightly drunk if not more depending on circumstances.

“Haha. I know. I usually don’t dri-hic- …drink this much.” she placed her hand over her mouth at the hiccup, a little embarrassed that she didn’t expect it to happen. Her face was now flustered as well. “I… I can usually control myyysef. I dunno why I dwank so mooch.” She now looked at him closely, well as much as she could. “You shouldn’t sway so much. You’ll git dehzy.”

She placed her face in her palms now, her elbows on the bar. “Ah fook my liiife.”

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 30, 2009 3:15:45 GMT -6 »

ooc: No apologies required. I've been a bit lazy myself recently.

ic:

He chuckled quietly to himself as he mentally reviewed his situation again, looking at the slightly slurring drunken girl sitting to his side. Her justifications for her state were at least reasonable, none of the usual bravado that so many people their age had, and as she hiccuped halfway through speaking he made a real effort to stifle a small peal of laughter at the gesture. Were it not for the state she was in, it would be almost ridiculously cute to watch over.

When she commented on him 'swaying' he almost considered correcting her, but let it go as she seemed to 'slump', and an eyebrow raised at the slurred words. He took a moment to deduce what she'd actually said before managing to translate it, rolling his eyes to himself as he turned a little more, tossing back a swig of his beer before settling the now-empty bottle on the bar. Leaning a little closer to the pint-sized drunk sitting in lament to his side, he brought up a hand and lightly but noticeably tapped her aside the head with his index and middle fingers.

"I much preferred the happy drunk version you had, but what's so terrible, hm?"

The last thing he wanted was for her to end up in whatever hysterical state she might approach if she was one of those kind of people (though from experience it was almost exclusively women) who when drunk could end up in tears at the drop of a hat. A glance to the bar showed the new beer settled down, and as he went to grab some money to pay he was waved off by the bartender, apparently getting the drink for no charge. It might've been due to his tipping earlier, but he had a suspicion it might be his dealing with the girl and trying to sober her up

Ironically, he was starting to push himself with the beers, and he knew that by the end of the bottle he had just gotten he would most likely be teetering on the edge.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 14, 2009 18:28:19 GMT -6 »

OOC: (It was the best I could do >__>;; )

IC:
She wallowed in her own pity, not paying much attention to anything around her. The music was so loud and so were the voices of people attempting to talk over the music. It was so hard to focus on anything with so much going on around her. She had even forgotten the male beside her that she was previously speaking to. It took for him to touch her to get her attention for Xiao to realize what she was doing and talking to just previously.

“Huh whaaa? Oh, oh yeah. I duhno. Heh, you’re so hawt. Yuh know tha? Heeeeeeeeeee.” She giggled in her drunkenness. What she was thinking of? It was a complete mystery really. Xiao wasn’t exactly all there that even she wasn’t sure what was going on; but she was so intoxicated that the confusion and random thoughts made her giggle and laugh out loud. It was just too hilarious.

She tried to look at him, but her head swayed back and forth so much that it was hard to focus on him. She didn’t even know what she wanted to say or do. She was more or less in an odd state of mind.
She hoped off her bench, slightly losing balance for three seconds and laughing about as she caught herself. She stood up, looking at Aroon as best as she could, as she swayed back and forth, giggling oddly.

“Haaaaa! Let’s go danswing! Weee! Eheheheh!! Haaaaaa!” she now attempted to dance, swinging her hips from side to side, losing balance a lot as she did this. “Whooooa! Haha!”

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 16, 2009 0:21:30 GMT -6 »

The Thai flicked his eyebrow in confusion at the rather abrupt change in demeanour presented by the small girl by the simple tap to the head, though he couldn't hold back a small chuckle at being called 'so hot'.

Aroon had no qualms he was a good looking young man, but ones own opinion is usually a little skewed. As such, any compliment was usually taken with a touch of amusement and a dash of actual flattery. Instead, he bumped his shoulder into hers with a smrk, sipping on his beer as he did so before he turned his head, slightly, but enough to observe the state she was in.

Wasted. Even if he complimented her she'd probably not know what was being said, but good grace was still present in the Thai. "Well, you're not half bad yourself..." he retorted with a quiet chuckle, shaking his head as she giggled away to herself. When she hopped down off her stool, he shifted imperceptibly from his position against the bar as he watched her weave for a moment, prepared to keep her upright if she appeared to go over, but she caught herself from the looks of it.

No, instead of focusing on the essentials, she decided to turn around and suggest that dancing was a good idea. Bzzt. Wrong answer. Rolling his eyes at her apparent choice, he pushed away from the bar and smoothly, though lacking his usual finesse, moved in to hook an arm around her waist, most intent on keeping her upright. She was in some state as it was, odds were at least one bouncer had seen her by now, and as a result, him. His ID was a good fake, but not a great one. Anything more than passing scrutiny would end up with the pair being thrown out on their asses.

"You want to take it down a notch before you have us thrown out on our asses?" he shot with a touch of exasperation in his voice, hoping she'd click to the point he was making as he matched her rhythm, inadvertantly dancing rather closely to her in his efforts to stop her from staggering in her present state and not at all unaware of the fact.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 20, 2009 1:02:08 GMT -6 »

She 'danced' away, not a care in the world, and being loud as ever; until a certain voice caught her attention. She shut up, jumping slightly in surprise as she noticed that he was now dancing with her and rather closely. How did he get there so fast? She was so confused but slowly figured that she was seeing things slowly. She shrugged it off quickly, looking up at him, feeling her body next to his. She was starting to feel hot, and not the same kind of hot you feel after drinking so much...

Though her face was already very flustered because of the alcohol, she could still feel it getting warmer. Not being able to process things properly, she became very worried that he would see her blush because of their current closeness; little did she know that her face was already red from the drinking, he wouldn't notice a difference.

"I...I!!!" she exclaimed. She then realized how loud she had said that and clasped her hands to her mouth, giggling slightly as she realized how funny her hands felt. "I'm sowwy." she whispered almost. "So sorry. I'm stooped. Dumb. Very sowwy! You heard right? I'm sorry!" and then she realized that she was saying sorry way too many times then she should have. "Sorry for saying sorry so much...." she apologized.

Xiao then let herself lay her head on his chest, her head was starting to feel quite heavy. "Aroon..."I'm sowwy." She said, grasping her hands on his shirt so as to not fall. She felt comfy where she was, comfy enough that she could maybe sleep standing up and stay there.
She felt herself drift for a second but soon realized she was still in the bar and quickly shook her head so as to snap out of it.
"Sorry again....I shud go home....mine halpin me out? Or...sumfing...Iunno." she shrugged, her face still in his chest, looking down at the ground.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 22, 2009 1:26:35 GMT -6 »

Hiding his exasperation easily, he chuckled to himself, though she would easily 'hear' the action with her head against his chest. As short as he was, it stood to testament on just now small she was if she could manage that...He patted her with the hand at her waist, now leading her with his own rhythm to maintain the illusion that they were in fact dancing. The corner of his eye kept the suspicious bouncer in check for a few more moments before the attention seemed to drift elsewhere.

Of course, he didn't relinquish his rather...pleasant position against the rather inebriated Xiao, and almost on cue she began to drift off against him. When she caught herself and shook her head in an effort to clear some of the haze, asking for assistance in getting home, Aroon wondered two things.

Firstly, why didn't real life work like cartoons, because if ever a moment for a shoulder angel and shoulder devil existed, this was it...

Secondly, he wondered just what she was wearing under that dress....With her head looking down away from his, he didn't see a need to hide the small, wry smirk that appeared on his face for a second. Instead, he schooled himself to a neutral expression before speaking, knowing how easy it could be to detect a smile in someones voice.

"Alright, I'd suggest you lead the way, but I figure you might be better off giving me directions...." he remarked in a spoken commentary. Anywhere else, he could just pick her up and carry her, but that'd go down like a lead balloon in here. Using his free hand to tilt her chin up slightly, mostly so she'd be observing him move back and not end up falling through the 'gap' where he'd been, he moved to support her swaying body from the side, an arm around her still.

"Did you check in a coat or anything like that?"

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 23, 2009 1:50:15 GMT -6 »

She didn't look him straight in the face and not that she didn't want to, trust me she really did want to; it was just that her head felt so heavy that she didn't bother try. He had agreed to take her home which was not what she was asking but in a sense, she doubted that he would let a drunk girl walk home. God knows what kind of trouble she'd manage to bump into.
"Yuh dun 'ave to brin' me home. I jus' wanned to know duh way outta duh bar." she started, but knowing that he would probably bring her home anyway, she decided to just go with. No harm would come out of it, right? "Buh if you wanna bwing me home anyway, I'm in dohm twee(dorm three) in Fwemont."

She was a little confused about anything else happening feeling extremely fuzzy and heavy. She felt like she could use a good nap at that moment but mind wise, she didn't want to. She remembered being touched on the chin and her face being lifted and she also remembered the warm arm around her shoulder, guiding her to where ever. She was at a point where she barely even knew where she was. It was only once she heard the voice again that she snapped out of it enough to remember where she and what was going on.

"Uhhh....no. I jus came in wiff me. Nuffin else."

At that, she let him direct her some more until they finally reached the outdoors. The cool air felt good on the intoxicated girl's face. It even made her feel slightly better even.

"How we goin thar anyway?" she asked.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 23, 2009 2:06:15 GMT -6 »

"I'm in Fremont too, taking your drunken butt home means taking mine home."

He retorted at her smoothly, a smirk on his lips as he nodded at her pointing out where her room was. Whilst the beer had most definitely begun to settle into his system, his drunkenness paled in comparison to Xiaos, making the leading an easier task. The arm around her shoulders weaved and swayed her as he needed to adjust her positioning, and in the space of a few moments he'd led them out from the main floor onto the corridor out of the club itself.

"That's the hard part done, now for the cab." he muttered to himself as he glanced back at the throngs of people he'd just had to weave both his own inebriated self and the far more drunken Xiao through. Easy, perhaps, but certainly a pain in the ass all the same. Shaking his head, he led the way out into the cool air, slinking his head from side to side as he looked for a cab...It was still an hour or so before closing-up, so the main rush for customers wouldn't kick in yet he imagined, but surely a few would roll by in case of early leavers, just like them...

Sure enough, he saw headlights turn the corner to the left and a car pulled up after he waved it down...As he deftly popped the door open and set Xiao into the seat as lightly as he could, he hopped in himself.

"Chula Vista Collective dorms, driver...." he said abruptly, leaning back into the seat and shooting a glance at the girl beside him here and there, watching the buildings go by as the car took off...It was a twenty minute drive, give or take, and he decided to settle in for it...

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 23, 2009 2:26:50 GMT -6 »

Okay, so they would be taking a cab. Probably the best idea really considering how he had been drinking as well. At least that's Xiao thought. It felt like a lifetime for them to be able to get one, but eventually, Aroon caught sight of one and signaled for it. As the cab stopped in front of the, Aroon opened the backseat door helping Xian inside, she feeling quite calm and comfortable as she sat down with his help. She very slowly managed to tie her seat belt, struggling quite a bit with it, but eventually getting it.

Once he walked around the cab and took a seat beside her, he told the driver where they were headed and they were off. For the first five minutes, she sat where she was, breathing in slowly and relaxing where she was as she slowly felt the heaviness of her head fading slightly.
She then looked to her side, seeing the Asian male who sat just next to her. She leaned to the side and let her head rest on his shoulder, she was quite comfy there.

"Thanks Aroon...." she smiled softly.

She could feel her heart starting to race now, in a way, she could barely believe what she was thinking. Her actions were mild and sweet but in her mind, it wasn't the same scenery at all. Sometimes, she could be quite a dirty girl, just never showing it.
"Heheh." she softly chuckled, letting that slip from her breath without wanting to.
These thoughts managed to make her blush and smirk. She hoped he wouldn't notice all that and the chuckle but chances of missing all those were slim to none.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 23, 2009 2:40:59 GMT -6 »

His head leaned back against the headrest, he was whiling the minutes away staring at the non-descript upholstery when the head set onto his shoulder. An eyebrow cocked slightly as he shifted his neck, but he didn't move enough to disturb her as he smirked.

"Hey, what kind of guy would leave a cute little thing like you on her own, hm?" he fired back, chuckling quietly to himself as he tapped his shoulder slightly, nudging her head and letting him turn his own, just in time to catch the little laugh that slipped past her lips. Without thinking, his teeth emerged in a small, amused grin and he tilted his head to the side, "Now, are you going to share your thoughts with the class, or what?"

Now, normally he'd have left that well alone, a girls thoughts were not his to probe around in, but the blush was evident even in the dim light of the cab and he certainly couldn't stifle his own curiosity at whatever had her turning red...

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2009 19:39:11 GMT -6 »

It was as she assumed. He had heard her laugh, and who wouldn't have? You'd have to be flipping deaf to not hear it. Also, it wasn't too easy to hide it, not being very sober made it that it was hard for her to keep things to herself. And she knew all too well that she was very open and drunk.

His next comment was not somethings she expected and at first took her by surprise. But she quickly smirked and looked up at him, looking at him with an amused smile.
If she were sober, she would have said something flirty and left it where it was; acting like a tease. But she was not herself at the time, so it would not go that way.

She sat up, keeping her eyes on him, untying her seat belt and then scooched herself closer to him.
"Oh I fink you can guess wha I wuz finkin'" she mubbled, blushing like mad, whether from the alcohol or the situation would remain a mystery, though it was most likely a mix of both.

Xiao then wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling as she pulled herself closer to his face. With her hands behind his head, she pulled his face down nearer to hers and kissed him. Whether he waned to kiss her at all was an enigma to her, her senses were working so well so she couldn't read his body language to know whether or not he would go along with or push her away. Though in her heard, she hoped that she would get lucky; which in reality would make the poor maiden regret it in the morning for sure.

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2009 19:40:43 GMT -6 by xiao » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2009 2:53:46 GMT -6 »

When she unfastened her seatbelt and shifted against him, he raised an eyebrow for a second before she spoke and caused him to smirk faintly. He couldn't see the blush on her face, but the subtle mumble in her words gave her away to the Thai. Moments later when she hooked her arms around him, he grinned less discreetly in that moment before her lips caught his.

Smoothly enough, though his own beer was starting to play with his senses a touch more than before, he slipped one arm around her and drew her closer to him as he kissed her back, thoroughly enjoying himself. Lightly curling his fingers, he dragged the tips down the length of her spine slowly and reversed the trail a moment after, teasingly brushing against the faint contour of her back.

Backing away from her after a few moments, somewhat unwillingly on his part he thought, he gave a small smirk and tilted his head. "Hm, I've no argument with that, but I'm not sure I quite got it...."

With the smirk still on his face, he leaned in again, this time drawing her to him, and stole another kiss from the small girl.

xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 28, 2009 1:14:40 GMT -6 »

He kissed her back which was a great sign that things were going her way. She kissed him and he returned the kisses, eventually placing an arm around her and pulling her closer which was exciting her. She kept kissing him, massaging her tongue with his, getting slight shivers with the slight touches he did down and up her back.

It was then that he pulled away, she trying to push in his direction to continue but to no avail so she just looked at him as he tilted his head and smirked there.
He didn't get what she was implying? Could she be more obvious? Oh, wait, he was playing with her! Oooooh, now she got it! Well, she would play back, that was for sure. She first looked at him confused, her expression quickly turning into amusement. Well, this would be fun.

He kissed her again, she returning it but not continuing it any further.

"Oh, you'll get what I mean soon enough."

She smirked, placing a hand on his crotch rubbing it slightly with her hand. Xiao-Niao then shifted her hand upwards until she reached his shoulder which she then placed both hands on his shoulders to help herself place herself into a seated position on him.

It was only then that she began to kiss him intimately again. Xiao rubbed his chest, slowly making it go lower and lower until she reached the bottom of his shirt, rubbing his abdomen from under his shirt one hand, the other still at his shoulder, keeping him close to her.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 28, 2009 1:41:39 GMT -6 »

When she backed away this time, he caught the smirk before the words registered, and a hand began to massage him through his jeans. He blinked for a moment at the somewhat unexpected contact, then a moment later when she hooked herself astride him. He stifled a short groan at the sudden heat against him and shifted his hips in the seat, cupping one hand against her backside as he did so to hold her steady and avoid jolting her off.

All the while he'd returned her kiss, his other palm lightly tracing along the contour of her back and brushing the nape of her neck, and for a brief moment the Thai had to hold back a chuckle.

'Poor cabbie, probably doesn't know what to think...'

Sighing deeply into the kiss, he brushed his tongue against hers slowly, backing up and tracing his lips across the edge of her jaw, leading along to her neck and nipping the flesh lightly between his teeth, his hand slipping down from her behind to caress her leg, subtly shifting his hips against her as he planted the trail of kisses along her jugular, inwardly relishing the feel of her skin under his calloused hands.