Author Topic: Ninjas Need Naps Too. [Sethy] (Read 238 times)
mayday

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Ninjas Need Naps Too. [Sethy]
« Jun 14, 2009 12:37:40 GMT -6 »

- Being a ninja is sometimes a good thing.

- May sprawled across an extremely comfy bed that was not hers. She knew exactly whose bed it was, and that was why she had magically turned into a badass ninja, and snuck into the male dormitory. How? Well, being abnormally short had its advantages. She had managed to run through the dorms, trying to locate the room number that she seeked, all without being seen once.

- She had to hide in random places, like behind conveniently placed potted plants, and pretend to be a statue. Which is a lot harder than she thought it would be. She almost got caught multiple times, but her epic ninja skills saved her. So she reached the door, and pick locked it with multiple hairpins, and achieved access to the empty room.

- And that’s where she was. On a bed, in the male dormitory, somewhere she was absolutely not supposed to be.

- With a yawn, she curled up in the warm bed, and threw the covers over her head and small frame. She chucked her shoes and knapsack across the room, in a place that was pretty well hidden, and made herself at home. She snuggled up to the fluffy pillow, and the blankies, letting the familiar scent fill her senses.

- She was sleepy from a long day at school, and since moving away from the east coast, May found that she could barely sleep. But this bed.. Made her sleepy. Her eyes slowly closed as she buried herself further into the comfort of the bed.

- Yep. This place felt like home.

seth

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 25, 2009 19:03:56 GMT -6 »

I hope I see you on your way down~.
I hope you break everyyy bone~.
I hope it kills you on your way down~.
And I hope you die alooone~.

Seth blared the song in his ears as he walked down the halls of the dormitory. Bloodied up quite a bit. He had lost that fight. So that's what he got for trying to make sure Emil's plans for this riot would work. Damn that bastard. He would get back at him later. Seth felt disgusting losing on purpose. The boy would open the door to find his little.. wolf pup still hiding underneath his bed. The brat's snoring must have scared it.

It whimpered a bit and came out to it's master. Seth would unbutton his shirt abruptly and toss it, allowing it to fall on top of his whimpering scared wolf. God. Was it a cat or a god damn wolf? Afraid at the site of a little girl. Seth would allow himself to fall on top of the body of the little brat inside of his bed. He would then retrieve his pillow from underneath her head and lay his own head on top of the pillow.

mayday

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 10:00:51 GMT -6 »

- Mm.. His bed was so comfy.. The sleeping girl snuggled herself up closer to the warmth of the covers, only to find that her snoring form would soon be wakened by the body of something strange.

- May awoke with a start, her eyes immediately opening as she felt the pressure on top of her. Something was trying to suffocate her! Her usually long sleepy daze was worn off in a matter of seconds, her tiny mind suddenly becoming wide awake and alert as to what was happening to her.

"AHHHHH! GETOFFGETOFFGETOFFAMEEEEEE!"

- She screamed, and flailed as much as she could under the heavy weight on top of her. Her face was smooshed into the mattress, her voice coming out muffled cry as she struggled to breathe, not once thinking to turn her head.

- She then realized that her super comfy pillow was missing, and with the puff of reddened cheeks, she grumpily flailed even more, trying to acquire the item that she loved so much.

"Gimme back my pilloooooooooow! And get offa meeeeee!"