Author Topic: A misunderstanding (Shaolin, Tiao) (Read 308 times)
xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

A misunderstanding (Shaolin, Tiao)
« Jun 15, 2009 7:35:19 GMT -6 »

OOC(This thread starts in the rooms of Fremont but only last about two-three posts, so I'm just going to post it here now)

IC:
It’s today! It’s today! Today’s the day! The day’s todaaaaaay!!!” the midget Chinese girl would chime this as she entered her dorm room, clenching onto what looked like a magazine. She swirled in circled, holding the magazine as if it were her lover and hugging it as she let herself fall onto her bed, a catty smile to her face mixed with happiness.

What was today? Well, this new line of fashion clothing had just came out which Xiao was looking forward to for almost three months now. Luckily for her, the store that held some of these designer materials was just in the city, waiting for her skin to hug them so perfectly~
She snakily made her way to her roommate’s side, wrapping her arms around Shaolin’s shoulders and talking gently near her ear.
“Shaoliiiiin, would you wanna do something for me? It’s not much I swear.” She said before letting her go and sitting on front of her so they could see each other face to face.
Before even allowing her to respond, Xiao took the magazine and practically shoved it in Shaolin’s face. It was a fashion magazine, the one that she loved most and trusted with all the latest trends. On the cover was a brown haired girl in a small pink dress who was obviously a model and photoshopped as well so that she looked perfect in all ways.

“Okay, I’ve been waiting for this line of clothing to come out to stores for mooonths now! And today’s the day it’s out! But I can’t go alone, I’ll feel like a reject and plus I need someone else’s opinion on what I try on.” She took in a deep breath and panted a few times to catch her breath. “So please come with me! It’ll mean so much to me! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!!” she whimpered as she now clung onto Shao, arms wrapped around her equally small roommate. She let her go, whimpering slightly and making small sniffles every once in a while; along with that, she would make her puppy dog eyes.

“Pwease?”

« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2009 14:08:41 GMT -6 by xiao » Back to Top  
sha

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 26, 2009 16:49:51 GMT -6 »

Shaolin would raise her head up slowly from her computer to look at her noisy little roommate. Her fingers would seize to dance around on the keyboard, allowing her hands to sit flatly on the desk. What on earth was that crazy woman going on about now? Her eyes would trail down to the crinkled magazine Xiao-Niao held on to as though she were keeping it from launching out of her arms and devouring the room.

Rolling her eyes, Shaolin would go back to her computer, ignoring the girl and going back to her English homework. She wasn’t going to be able to finish it up two weeks in advance if her roommate kept distracting her, honestly. Unfortunately, her attempts to ignore Xiao-Niao would all but fail in their effectiveness. The girl’s hands would come up onto her shoulders, and if that wasn’t uncomfortable enough, Xiao-Niao would whisper her message in her ear. Whisper. Shaolin didn’t know Xiao-Niao knew what the hell that was. With a little shiver, Shaolin would turn in her chair, her eyes partially open as she gave up and just agreed to listen to what the hell she wanted. As soon as she did so, Shaolin would find herself practically assaulted by an image of a woman.

She shot back in her seat, her eyes looking as though they were screaming.
‘wtf?!?!’

With the same shocked look almost permanent on her face, Shaolin would listen awkwardly as her roommate would ramble on about fashion and being a loner reject who needs someone to judge her. Er..well, something like that at least. Just when Shaolin thought she could move her hand to get her clipboard, the girl stopped panting and began pleading like a desperate woman. Worst of all, she had caught her now into some sort of snake hold (although, you could probably call it a hug too, I suppose). Shaolin was wondering if she’d be stuck like this until she agreed (which would be difficult since she can’t talk), but Xiao-Niao would let go and whimper pathetically. Then came the puppy dog eyes and another plea.

Some people would go all mush for that act. Maybe even find it cute. If Shaolin wasn’t so terrified and confused, perhaps she would have found it amusing. Unfortunately, Shaolin almost thought about locking her in a cage and shipping her roommate off to a nice padded room. And before that, Shaolin had thought about punching the girl square in the face, but, her annoyance hadn’t been strong enough to surpass her current fear.

She didn’t hate the girl. Hell, she considered her almost a friend now. But the girl needed serious help.

Afraid of what kind of reaction saying no would create, Shaolin would reach cautiously towards her notepad, almost as though she was trying not to alarm Xiao-Niao with any sudden movements, and she would proceed to write down her answer.

Sure, I guess...
[/font]

She’d give a sigh then, and look at her half-completed homework that was due in two weeks. Bummer.[/color]

« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2009 16:50:22 GMT -6 by xiao » Back to Top  
xiao

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 2, 2009 2:48:12 GMT -6 »

Her lip was pouted still as she watched her roommate scribble away on her clipboard. Those few seconds where Shaolin wrote felt like an eternity to Xiao-Niao who was REALLY hoping for a good answer; she was even nervous, expected a huge "no!" to be written.
But once the board was in sight, her heart skipped a beat and she "Squeed" like she never squeed before.
Before Shaolin could process anything, Xiao took a hold of her hand and ran out of the room like the crazy mofo she was. She LOVED fashion.

She sped by students, bumping into a few of them, never letting go of poor Shaolin's hand. It didn't take them very long to reach the end of the school and the streets of Chula Vista....

-----------------The streets of Chula Vista-20 Minutes later-----------------

The run had turned into a walk as they neared the destination. Now that they were near, Xiao felt she could now relax since it would not be long now that she would wear that BEAUTIFUL dress that she saw in her magazine. Plus, maybe, just maybe she could also get Shaolin in something nice. She was a good looking girl but her fashion sense.... well it needed help from a fashion artist like herself.

"Oooooooh I'm so excited! This is gonna be sooooo FUN!" she exclaimed. "I bet you're pretty excited too, huh Shao?"

She looked towards her fellow midget counterpart, waiting for a written answer from her.