Author Topic: Unexpected Guest (Open to all Knox) (Read 430 times)
torque

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Unexpected Guest (Open to all Knox)
« Jun 21, 2009 20:16:54 GMT -6 »

"So I know we've just met and I know you're both 15 but you know what? You seem like the mature types, it's very impressive, I mean that."

Torque shot the two girls a smile, they blushed deeply. It's incredible what a few smiles, a couple of winks and some damn good looks could do for a high school girl, even one who attended Knox. Brushing the hair away from his eyes in a manner that further promoted himself for sex, he'd make eye contact with both of the girls, one at a time obviously.

"You girls ever seen a good night out on the town? It's just... you're both so sweet I feel like I should show you a great night, know what I mean?"

He'd wink again, the girls bursting in to giggles. It wasn't what he'd expected from a couple of so called military chicks but you know, he'd take whatever came his way. Two phone numbers later, Torque was sorted and had his evening all planned out. He'd considered rohypnol in case they resisted sex but there was a pretty huge leap between a man whore lusting for jail bait and a rapist, any old Jester could tell you that.

"Now girls, you best run along before you get caught wit- hmm, that's that plan gone out the window."

The girls looked confused, they hadn't spotted what Torque had yet.

dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 21, 2009 20:30:50 GMT -6 »

The girls quickly jumped at the sound of the Headmaster clearing his throat. If they turned to look behind them they would see the Headmaster standing there. An imposing figure in contrast from the Military men in uniform they had doubtlessly become accustomed too. Instead of a Military Uniform like most of the faculty wore the Headmaster had on a custom fit suit. Worn comfortably, obviously something he was used to. Every thread in place, even his shoes were polished to a dull shine. The most imposing thing however was his eyes, covered by black sunglasses, so dark that not even a hint of his eyes were visible in that black void. Of course it made relating to him as a person harder since so much was conveyed through the eyes, it was no wonder he was seen as a cold figure of authority.

"Cadets, I suggest you tell your friend here that you will be unable to go out tonight as you have just earned yourself an extra three hours of P.T. along with a meeting with Fightmaster about proper behavior while in uniform."

He then turned his attention to the young man that had been flirting with them. Dressed in an O'Hare uniform it left little doubt as to where he attended school. The Headmaster's face didn't seem to react other then a slight tightening of the lips as he looked at the student with displeasure over having him on his campus with no business. At least no official business, he didn't consider trolling for ass official.

"As for you, I suggest you leave now and return to your campus before you are forced off of campus."

The tone the Headmaster took wasn't a threatening one, nor was it friendly, or even sarcastic. It was a statement of fact, the only two possible outcomes were being forced off campus or leaving on his own now. There wasn't even a remote chance of the student being able to resist the Headmaster, at least not in his mind.

torque

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 21, 2009 20:49:44 GMT -6 »

There were two major differences between reality and what happened inside Torque's head. The first is that one was non-fiction and the other a complete lie and the second is that in Torque's head, he always seemed to be considerably more lethal than he actually probably was. When the Headmaster had spoken, a chill ran down his spine as if to say 'holy fuck don't mess with this guy' and for a moment he became separated from reality.

A quick spin and from out of his uniform, Torque would pull a fully loaded Desert Eagle, truly a beast. Firing rapidly, he'd barely move from the recoil and 50 calibers of pure ownage fired straight through the Headmaster's face. Somewhere in the background, the Final Fantasy 7 victory theme was playing.

*POOF*

Reality came flooding back, Torque suddenly became aware that his arm would not survive firing a Desert Eagle and the Headmaster would probably have disarmed him before he could blink. More importantly, Torque did not own nor carry a gun of any variety. In his daydream, he had stood idle for several seconds while the girls fled off, probably quite aware the Headmaster would catch and punish them regardless. For now, Jonathan had little choice, he was a good enough student but booty called and he was desperate for a little bit of tail.

"I apologize sir, I was merely lured here."

True enough Torque had been lured to the campus, not by any person's actions though, simply because he had already searched the High School and found very few girls he wanted to learn more about save a few and he already had most of their numbers, whether he'd call was a different matter. Looking in to the shades and wondering if the void would look back, Torque spoke once more.

"I'll leave at once, by the way I admire your aim, that shot in the assembly? Highly amusing."

Unsure what the Headmaster would make of Torque's words, he was quick to break eye contact with the shades and stroll in the general direction of the exit. He had no intent of staying gone but he needed to leave long enough that the Headmaster lost his scent. Exiting the building on to the rest of the Collective Campus, Torque would spot a nearby student who looked helpful enough.

One dollar and 3 minutes, 49 seconds later, Torque was standing on the student's hands and on the count of three, he'd find himself boosted in to the air, neatly landing on the window sill of a second floor classroom. Winking to the student down below, he'd make his way inside and pray he didn't run in to the Headmaster again as he walked out in to the corridors.

It was time to troll for some more booty, but where to look?

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 23, 2009 17:02:07 GMT -6 »

Exiting her last class of the day Aleece was headed for the gym for mandatory physical training. It was her day after all and she had to do it, no since of drawing attention to herself unnecessarily. She was a bit behind schedule, asked to stay over and explain something on her paper by the teacher and now she was jogging lightly to the gymnasium in hopes that she wouldn't be late. She didn't have her things exactly organized or as put together as she would have liked and with a small noise she skipped to a halt and turned when a stack of papers slipped out of her notebook.

Aleece scrambled to try and catch them but there was so many the action was no good. Really it was one of things people did to just try and save face and with a sigh she was really thankful no one tried and help or anything...

Kneeling down she set her Physics book down and stuck her pencil in the low bun her hair was pulled into just to get her hands free as she tried to pick them up and put them in order. They were her notes and for some reason she hadn't numbered them making a small moan roll of her lips as she tried to figure out the order the papers went it.

« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2009 21:25:26 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
lovelock

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 23, 2009 22:14:54 GMT -6 »

Mary Jane was at the head of the stream of students that began to filter out into the hallway from a science classroom -- junior physics, to be exact. It was her final class, and she was usually the first to jump out of her seat at the sound of the bell. This didn't sit well with her physics instructor, and more often than not MJ would find herself staying an extra five minutes after class because the instructor was on a power trip. "You may not leave your seats, let alone the classroom, until I have given you permission to do so," were his exact words, if she recalled correctly. As the seconds ticked away until they hit the final minute of her final class for the day, MJ visibly fidgeted in her seat, anxious for the ring of the bell signifying she could get out of the 9-12 Building.

It wasn't that she hated physics or even her instructor (though his condescending attitude toward the students only motivated her to continue leaving before being dismissed); she just craved physical activity. Other than an early morning march, her day was spent sitting in classrooms with her neck craning up and down to copy notes and doing book work. It left her body feeling stiff and in need of a good stretching, a good indicator that Mary Jane wasn't suited to doing office work. After-school physical training and extracirricular activities were more than enough to satiate her body's need to work.

"Dude, did you see how many strike-outs I got in our last game? I was rockin' the pitcher's mound!" Mary Jane boasted to one of her teammates' on Knox's baseball team as they travelled away from their physics class and toward their lockers. A sudden noise amongst the amalgamation of mingling voices caught the raven-haired girl's attention, and her head snapped around to look behind her. There was a student clad in Knox's summer uniform -- desert camouflage -- who she assumed to be a girl given her smaller frame that had dropped several sheets of paper on the floor.

MJ was kind of appalled that not one student stopped and helped her -- they were training to be in the military. What happened to picking up your fellow soldier that has fallen next to you? They were supposed act as a unit, not as individuals. Not only that, but she knew what a pain in the ass it was to drop loose sheets like she just had. Turning to her friend who had stopped when she did, Mary Jane said, "I'm gonna go help that girl, I'll see you at PT!"

Kneeling down on one knee next to the girl, she began picking up sheets at random, unaware that the girl wished to keep them in a certain order. When she caught a glimpse of her face, MJ recognized her as one of the girls in her class. If she recalled correctly, she was addressed by "Private Fontecilla." From what she knew of her, she seemed like a girl that preferred to keep to herself. Quiet and reserved; she didn't give people much reason to dislike her, but at the same time she didn't give anybody a reason to like her. That was from Mary Jane's viewpoint, anyway; she gave people a tabula rasa until they gave her something to judge them upon.

"I can't believe none of you helped her! What happened to camaraderie between soldiers!?" she exclaimed while picking up sheets of paper, the disapproval and irritation evident in her face and voice. "Jerks..." she muttered under her breath to Fontecilla as she returned her full attention on the papers and her. "I'm Private Lovelock by the way, but most of my friends just call me MJ. You're in my physics class, aren't you? Private Fontecilla, was it?"

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 23, 2009 23:20:06 GMT -6 »

Aleece was fine picking up her own things, like she wanted the meat heads around here that could barely read handling her papers anyways. She was doing fine getting her papers quickly in order when someone crouched down nest to her and proceeded to help her pick up, but in no seemingly order. Holding in a sigh she looked up to a recognizable head of black hair and lifted a hand to stop her. She didn’t want to make this a big deal, “its fine really…”

But that was all she about to get out before the girl, Lovelock, as she recalled continuing to help her. Aleece didn't give a lot of reason to be hated or liked, here inside Knox she pretty well kept to herself…ever since Ari’s appearance anyways. Ducking her head once she took the papers making sure to put on a small smile of gratitude for the help regardless.

“Yes, and yes,” she said quietly to answer her question, pausing in her efforts entirely when she noticed the notes were not in any particular order from the other girls help. It probably wouldn't be a big deal to put them right again, she could leaf through them when she was done with P.T today. Turning her head to the side she noticed an stray sheet a little bit away from her and already with one boot print in it. Pressing her lips together Aleece made a stretch for only to pause a second later and feel her eye twitch when a large boot landed on it, tearing it with the step it took. She was...sure rewriting the information wouldn't be a big deal, even if she had merely glanced at the text really she was sure she would be able to recall it...

Picking up the ruined sheet of notes she turned back to Lovelock, “thank you, by the way.” Standing Aleece picked up her book and stuffed it more securely back into place, taking a breath to get herself motivated to go to mandated work out. “Are you on your way to P.T? If so I wouldn’t want you to be late on my account…”

« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2009 23:22:03 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
torque

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 24, 2009 10:45:02 GMT -6 »

BOOTY PATROL! Torque moved quickly and skillfully in and out of corridors, trying not to be seen in classroom doors and windows as the fact he was wearing a O' Hare uniform did kind of give away his identity. He wasn't about to become another public example for not wearing uniforms on site though, it was worth just staying like he was and getting a beating for it later, maybe picking up more than the two phone numbers he'd already acquired.

Turning the corner, Torque found himself moving in to a large group of students heading directly towards him. He almost recoiled as he became lost in the up steam struggle, trying to fight his way through. Surveying the situation, he noticed two girls bent down on the floor, one helping the other pick up some papers. It was potential for a good night, at least in one of them and while Knox chicks were often more stubborn, they were more fun in the long run.

He was about to reach them when bam, a large foot of someone just ahead of him landed on a sheet of paper and as the large male moved away, he shot a look back and laughed at the girls who'd work he had just torn and ruined.

"You cheeky fucking shit"

He hated kids, he hated the kids who made life harder for other people even more. A quick leg shot to the stomach was all that was needed to instantly bring this boy to his knees, after all he wasn't prepared for it in the slightest. Torque would no doubt get in some serious shit for this later but he wasn't about to let this one slip.

"Now either you apologize and offer to rewrite that girls work or you're going to live the rest of high school in a fucking wheelchair big boy."

The large male grinned, recovering fast and lunging a fist out as he still stayed on his knees, attempting to catch Torque off guard and give him the advantage. No trouble, Torque simply caught the hand in his grip and slowly began to grip tighter and tighter, watching the pain signals travel to the boy's brain telling him it was beginning to hurt.

"Did I say you could move?!"

A swift kick to the face sent the boy back off his knees on to the floor behind him, just short of the girls who had scurried to recover the paper. Moving on and side stepping around his body, Torque would move to the girls who had now stood up.

"On a completely different matter, I'm Jonathan, a pleasure to meet you."

His right hand shot out, prompting a handshake of some sort.

lovelock

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 24, 2009 12:50:08 GMT -6 »

"Asshole!" she shouted at the boy who had just stepped on and torn one of Fontecilla's sheets as he walked away. While Mary Jane was irritated and would have liked nothing more than to throw an object at the boy's head, it was no use crying over something that couldn't be fixed, but could easily be replaced. Not only that, but it was unneeded violence that was not worth the consequences.

"No, no, no... it's no problem!" MJ said while waving her hands in front of her in a 'don't worry about it' fashion. "What's Sargeant Fightmaster gonna do if I show up late, anyway? Make me do push-ups? I eat those for breakfast!" she declared enthusiastically, lifting up an arm and flexing her bicep jokingly. "We should probably head to PT now--" Mary Jane was about to suggest that they head to physical training before some commotion down the hall interrupted her mid-sentence.

In a hallway full of desert camouflage-clad students, the instigator's silver and dark blue uniform made him stick out worse than a sore thumb. At first glance, Mary Jane couldn't discern whether the student was from Fremont or O'Hare since they both shared the theme of silver and dark blue for their uniforms, but she would soon find out once she got a better look at him.

He caused the student who had stepped on Fontecilla's paper to reel back and toward them with a kick. Mary Jane promptly jumped forward and caught the boy in her arms before he stumbled to the ground, her knees bending under his weight but quickly stabilizing once she got used to it. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" she yelled out at the assailant as he approached them. There was a scowl on her face, and she clearly disliked the first impression this student gave. Pushing the Knox student off of her, she slapped his bottom and told him to run off.

When he held his hand out and introduced himself as Jonathan, MJ simply gave his hand a slap, not interested in shaking hands. "Who do you think you are, the white fucking knight in shining fucking armour?" she chastised the student, whom MJ determined to be an O'Hare student upon closer inspection (he seemed a little old to be in high school). There was no need for him to injure someone over something so insignificant -- the only reason she thought that could have motivated him to do that was to show off.

Many Knox students stopped at the scene and were now glaring at Jonathan, the desire to beat his head in apparent in their faces. Mary Jane was no different; who did this guy think he was? Waltzing in here, wearing another school's uniform, and assaulting a student on his home turf? That was not something the Knox students would take lightly, and even if they didn't act immediately, there'd be repercussions.

« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2009 12:53:40 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 24, 2009 13:32:35 GMT -6 »

Now it took a lot to rile Aleece up and this was no different, paper was paper so she really didn’t care about it getting torn. When she stood and looked at Lovelock’s reaction she couldn’t help but give a wry sort of smile, which grew a bit at the other girls antics. She didn’t have the best record dealing with the same gender (or the lack there of) since coming to Knox, Annalise Turner aside…

Lovelock wasn’t the only one that noticed the start of a fuss and she turned just about the time she cut off her own sentence, her eyebrows shooting up in surprise, which instantly turned down in a scowl. With a quick glance around Aleece noticed the gathering crowd now, all uniformed Knox Cadets, of course, stopping to see what the commotion was and she stifled a moan that accompanied a rather nauseous feeling. This was why she didn’t talk to people, or gave one reason or another to be liked or not…she didn’t want a repeat of earlier in the year.

When the raven- short haired girl with the…loud personality spoke up she couldn’t hide the grimace that crawled across her features. Wonderful, she knew she looked like she couldn’t take care of herself, but still…

Stepping up behind Lovelock she placed a hand on her arm, the last thing Aleece wanted to do was go back to the Pit (and he would have no qualms of putting anyone in there, all that was waiting was the excuse to do it) for something she had been inadvertently dragged into – then be subjected to what ever would follow after. The headmaster didn’t care one way or another and she didn’t want to see this girl have to deal with the consequences much less…have to herself.

“I think…you should leave as quickly as possible,” Aleece said evenly to the guy in the O’Hare uniform even if her stomach was knotting up at the thought of all that. She remembered Johnson saying there was surveillance everywhere, so no doubt, this was being watched probably from the beginning. But even as her fingers tightened a fraction…she hoped the guy would have the sense to diffuse the situation by bowing out, leaving…and doing them all a favor by not draw anymore attention.

Aleece was sure that even her acquaintance here didn't understand fully the possible ramifications of making a scene here. Would the headmaster care? Probably not...

All she knew was that he had instilled enough fear in her with his...warning.

dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 25, 2009 22:10:50 GMT -6 »

There was surveillance all over the school, special cameras set up to help monitor the progress of the MAPP project, which was rapidly approaching it's initiation. He had been watching on the security monitors when the O'Hare student from before decided to sneak back on campus, doubtlessly up to no good. After monitoring his movements and seeing him enter this building the Headmaster once again set off to stop the young man.

There would be no clearing of the throat this time, the Headmaster approaching from the back, his figure alone causing the Knox students to snap to attention, though not a single one saluted knowing that to do so indoors would be cause for punishment. The Headmaster's hand reached outwards to grab the young man's right ear, and if successful he would yank back on it to get his attention.

"I believe you have already had your warning about being where you are not supposed to be young man." He said giving the kid another small yank back as his face turned to look at the two ladies who had been caught up with this ruffian.

His eyes masked by the glasses would give nothing away as he looked over both cadets, both having been dealt with in the past, a hint of a smile showing on his face when he looked at Aleece, his own personal soldier, in a way at least.

"Cadets." He said in a tone that offered warning that if they gave him the smallest reason they would be in huge trouble. "Do either of you know this young Gentleman?" He asked as he pulled up on the ear, seeing if either of the two ladies would vouch for him.

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 6:38:20 GMT -6 »

ooc: You won't mind if I join this little party, right? ^^

Benny entered the scene and analyzed the situation before speaking.

"I will escort this young man off campus, sir."

From what she could tell, the headmaster had caught a student from another school on campus. She wasn't surprised; Fremont and O'Hare students often entered to cause trouble. A brief image of Souji and that other Fremont kid entered her mind.

What did surprise her was the fact that this O'Hare student had the nerve and stupidity to actually enter the school. Teachers constantly patrolled the halls, and security cameras caught every move made. Trying to get away with breaking the rules inside the buildings was impossible and was a sure way to get a round trip to The Pit.

Benny was as rigid and professional as ever. However, her meeting with the headmaster was unforgotten, and every memory of every word he said was as clear in her mind as the day of their meeting. She took his advice with no question and dedicated herself to upholding what was right. However, she had not yet found a way to prove herself to Headmaster Johnson... Until this very moment.

She stepped forward and noticed two young ladies, both Henry Knox seniors. Judging by the headmaster's tone, Mary Jane and Aleece were also guilty of some sort of rule violation. Although she was roommates with MJ and Aleece was in a few of her classmates, she kept her distance and therefore knew nothing of the two. However, she had a feeling that the only culprit was Torque; MJ and Aleece were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2009 6:41:56 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 15:23:47 GMT -6 »

Aleece’s fingers tightened again before dropping away completely from Lovelock’s arm at the arrival of the headmaster. How did she ever guess that man would show up. It took a great deal of self-control on her part to not let her face twist in hatred towards the man…the manipulating bastard. But because she didn’t know who the O’Hare guy, that had obviously stepped into trouble by coming here, was - she wasn’t going to protect him, but he didn’t deserve being punished…or so she thought.

Aleece wouldn’t lie; she wasn’t a soldier…she wasn’t here to mindlessly do what the government wanted her to, more specifically…she wasn’t here to do what the headmaster wanted her too. Let him think what ever he wanted about her, and what he thought he was going to do. She felt her lip twitch however at that barely hinting smile when he looked her way, even though she was standing so close to Lovelock, that unpleasant creeping sensation worked its way down her spine…like she just knew it was for her.

She was about to open her mouth to answer with a resounding ‘no sir’ when the pink haired girl she had seen around walked up, and caused her brow to crease. Benny, she remembered her being called, a real fighter, something Johnson could real proud of, she could bet. Aleece knew that he would be expecting an answer despite the fifth party and she took a breath.

“No sir, I don’t know him…”

After she had answered she let her gaze drift over to the guy hemmed up by their school administrator and tried not to look apologetic. If they had run across each other out side of Knox she wouldn’t have thought to be so cold, but she wasn’t stupid by a long shot. One encounter with a stranger that caused trouble inside this establishment…was enough for her.