Author Topic: The Bare Necessities (Read 235 times)
roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
« Jun 22, 2009 14:05:25 GMT -6 »

Closed to Jinn

[/b]

-"Hey there doll face.”

"So how’s she coming along?”

-“Heh, you’re funny Eden. This baby’s gonna need a lot of work.”

"Heh, yeah she’s completely bare. Well let me work on her for a bit.”

-“Today was supposed to be your day off. Go to the beach like you planned.”

"I can go a little later.”

-“You’re stubborn. Fine. Have fun.”

"I always do.”

Eden's love for cars and motorcycles usually stopped her from doing other things she had planned, but only briefly. Though it was about 3:45 in the afternoon, to Eden it was still considered to be a bit early. She was more of a night owl anyways. She figured she'd devote about an hour, hour an a half to tinkering with the bare muscle car before finally heading to the beach. She was dressed for a time at the beach, which was only a block away from the shop anyways. She wore a black halter swimsuit, paired with a micro mini denim skirt, and black knee high boots. Ok well the boots weren't exactly for the beach, but she knew she was gonna end up stopping at the shop first. Besides it was how she usually dressed even while working there.

After all, all she needed was the bare necessities and she was good to go. The car was acutally stationed outside the shop in the wide open area that was part of Lou's property. Though her hair was out covering at least a good portion of her upper back, the rest was open revealing some of the large tattoo that took up her back. With the hood of the car open, Eden could be found leaning over checking out the engine, her ass facing the streets; of course considering her skirt was short they could see up it. Not that she cared, it wasn't like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Most people passed by the shop on their way to the beach all the time, seemed like the popular route to take. With the tools on a cart next to her, she began tinkering with the car's engine.

Her hips were swaying side to side as he began humming a random Disney tune. It was a quirk of hers. What was the song today? The Bare Necessities. Yeah, she was random like that. But hey, random usually equals fun right?[/color][/ul][/font]

kurokula

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
    « Jun 22, 2009 23:13:33 GMT -6 »

Jinn wasn’t wearing much on that particularly hot afternoon. Specifically, he wore a tight black tank with a blue pair of blue shorts going down to his knees. He had made his way to the beach that day in order to relax. Classes were becoming stressful and he needed some time in a more relaxing environment. If the beach wasn’t said environment, he didn’t know where he was supposed to go.

The smell of the sea wafted through the air, along with the rabble of adults to children running around, having their fun. He walked along the street barefoot, a towel draped over his right shoulder and a pair of sunglasses hanging off his ears. The soft breeze wafted through his hair as he made his way down the road. On his left was a long, wooden fence stretching all the way past sight and behind it the backyards of the beachside housing. On his right was the beach, or the beginning of it. Off in the distance was where the majority of people spent their time, as well as an upcoming auto shop.

As he made his way closer to the shop, he found himself stopping in his place, gawking at the sight before him. From the side, the slender girl was more than enthralling from her face down to her legs. He found himself awestruck that such a body would find itself before him. What was even more provocative was the swaying of the girls hips as she hung her arms off the side of a muscle care, the upside of her skirt clearly visible.

“Damn.”

All he was able to mutter out of his mouth. He found his legs dragging the rest of his body closer to the girl, the sound of her humming an oddly familiar song becoming more evident as he grew nearer. He was unsure of what to say, but wasn’t willing to pass someone like this up.

“You into cars, love?”

He spoke, leaning against the side of the shop.

roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
    « Jun 23, 2009 19:07:59 GMT -6 »

[/ul][/font]

kurokula

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
      « Jun 23, 2009 23:11:16 GMT -6 »

(Short)

Jinn looked at the girl with a smirk, as her head made contact with the hood of the car she had been working on. He hadn’t meant to startle her, but it was rather cute to see it happen. She looked at him, speaking with a sarcastic tone. He wouldn’t agree it was completely obvious that she was into cars. Needless to say, Jinn had jobs in the past in which he did not enjoy, but a girl like her into something like that screamed attractive. To further his reasoning, many of the men passing by took some long glances at the young woman before him.

“Sorry, love, didn’t mean to startle you.” He spoke out.

Moving off of the building he had been leaning on, Jinn made hi way over to the car in which the girl had been working. He was pleased with himself to have started conversation, but things seemed to be off to a slightly rocky start. He glanced at the girl before continuing on with the discussion.

“I saw you on the way over to the beach and realized I couldn’t just pass up a chance to get to know you.”

He spoke coolly in a way to throw off the fact that he was obviously interested in the gorgeous female before him without being too forward to scare the poor girl off.

roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
      « Jun 24, 2009 11:14:18 GMT -6 »

OOC: Just considering you weren't TOO specific I'm assuming you're on the other side of the car, since you were leaning against the shop and the cars, pulled out a little in front of it. *shrugs*

[/i] obvious, but then again why would a girl who wasn't into cars be doing in an auto shop working on one? Something to think about yes? Taking her eyes off him momentarily, she picked up a clean rag from the cart and wiped her hands of the little grease that had gotten on it.

"It's alright.."

Placing the rag down, she could feel the eyes on her back. With a smile she would turn around fully and wave at them, watching them get startled a little and keep going about there business. Eden would chuckle a little as her back was now turned to the guy, the portion of her back tattoo that wasn't covered by her hair was easily seen now. Eden's head would slowly turn to the guy, looking at him from over her shoulder since he was on the other side of the car.

"Oh is that so?.. Well with such a bad pick line you're not off to a good start, hun... I've never really heard a good pick line... But I'm feeling generous so, I'll give you a chance to start over."

Turning her body around to face him, she'd leave that signature smirk on her face, placing her hands on the brim of the car; waiting for his reply.[/color][/ul][/font]

kurokula

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
        « Jun 28, 2009 21:38:34 GMT -6 »

“Yeah, you’re right; I’m no good at those. I’m much more passive most of the time.”

Normally a friendly character, Jinn wasn’t the one to up and hit on a girl so blatantly. It was the general physical attraction of the woman that had thrown him off however, making his normally collected attitude a little shakier. It wasn’t the greatest way to start a conversation, but hey, he started one, no? That was rather pleasing it itself and as the girl stated she’d give another chance to get to know one another. Why pass up something of that sort? A lot of men would most likely kill for a shot like this and he wasn’t willing to accept the ridicule of letting this slip by.

How accepting. He thought with a smirk.

He wasn’t exactly sure how to approach this woman with conversation. There wasn’t much to say exactly. She looked to be around his age, was attractive and most likely was part of the collective, not that he could say he had seen her around often enough to remember her, if ever. He wondered if she did go to the collective, just what section she happened to be a part of. Jinn scratched the side of his head before continuing.

“Let’s start over then. I’m Jinn Campbell. Nice to meet you, love. And you are?”

He stretched his hand across the car towards the woman for her to shake.

“You part of the collective?”

roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
        « Jul 3, 2009 17:59:32 GMT -6 »

OOC: Sorry been sick. T_T

[/b][/color][/ul][/font]

kurokula

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
          « Jul 5, 2009 16:11:50 GMT -6 »

((Short))

“Not especially.”

Jinn spoke with a smirk at the girl who had one of her own; an interesting personality to fit an attractive body. Not many could say they had either. It was refreshing to see a little wit around the collective, rather than blatant rebellion or an egotistical attitude. Interested, he decided to continue on with the girl, willing to see where things would take to. He retrieved his hand, placing it at his side once more before continuing.

“Well Eden, I happen to be heading down to the beach if you’d like to join me.”

Whether or a good looking female or not, Jinn was relatively friendly with the people he came in contact with, assuming the offered the same respect in his direction. He enjoyed talking to the rest of the populace of Fremont or other sections of the collective, meaning he was more than pleased to have run into another friendly character on his way.

roulette

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Bare Necessities
          « Jul 18, 2009 12:09:21 GMT -6 »

OOC: Sorry... Needed to disappear for a bit. But I'm back. ^^

[/b]

"Hey doll face, why don't you head-.. well now, new friend?"

"Possibly. Lou this is Jinn, Jinn, Lou."

"Nice to meet you. I would offer a head but kinda got grease all over them. Hehe. Well anyways, as I was gonna say you should really head out doll face. This baby ain't going anywhere. I promise I won't let anyone touch her, she'll be all yours to work on, alright?"

"You mean it?!"

"Yes.. Now get your things and get outta here. See you later."

"Alright."

Lou headed back into the shop, followed by Eden who had a big smile on her face and a spring in her step. Knowing that she was gonna be able to have full control of the outcome of the car gave her a feeling of celebration. She grabbed her bag that contained her beachtowel to lay on the sand, an extra towel to dry herself off, sun tan lotion and a few other little things. Coming back out, she stopped in front of Jinn briefly taking a hold of his hands and gently, playfully began to pull him along.

"Well come on darling.. the water and sand are calling our names... Let's not keep them waiting."

Once she would get him on the sidewalk, her arm would hook around his while they walked that one block to the beach. Her mood was still the same and her smile hadn't faded, as she enjoyed the walk and the feel of the breeze that came from the direction they were headed in.

"Mmmm, you can feel that ocean breeze from here... Feels so good, doesn't it?"[/color][/ul][/font]