Author Topic: A Beautiful Figure of the Night (Jeanette) (Read 283 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

A Beautiful Figure of the Night (Jeanette)
« Jun 27, 2009 19:37:09 GMT -6 »

The dark nighttime sky rolled in from the city as the warm orange sun just finished setting across the sky letting the stars shine down on the beach coastline of the San Diego Bay. Roth was out in the bay enjoying the last of the sunset and the cool temperature rolling in with the nighttime sky. Roth enjoyed peaceful nights out on his small yacht on the nights he wasn't working. He was currently employed for a San Diego underground fight club known as SDCFL. Roth enjoyed the physical labor of fighting to entertain the masses, plus he got paid.

The sun had fully set and Roth decided to turn in for the night as he felt the rain start to come down. His dog, Carlos, had known of the rain ahead of time and was already below deck. A quick rev of the engine and Roth was turned around and heading back to the beaches. He decided to take one long look at the beach before turning in for the night.

The stars were cut off as clouds rolled in from the city and the rain began to pour in sheets. Luckily the seas were still pretty flat as Roth looked out to the beaches. A ways out Roth noticed a shaded figure out on the edge of the beach. Thinking quick Roth decided to pull up as close as he could to get them out of the rain.

As he got closer the figure became clearer. It was a beautiful tall female. With what Roth could see she had long red hair and a perfect figure. Roth focused, maneuvering around the rocks of the beach and pulled up into the sand a few feet away from the stunning beauty.

"Hey, whats a lovely girl like yourself doing out here, eh?"

Roth's Irish and Lithuanian blood made his voice deep and loud as he called out to the girl in the rain. Roth had by now jumped out of the boat and walked up to the girl out stretching his hand to leader her over to the boat. Roth, although didn't spend much time with his father, had taught him how to be a gentleman and always go out of his way to help anyone he could.

"I can give you a lift to where ever a beauty like your self needs or wants to go."

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 20:15:04 GMT -6 »

Jeanette had enjoyed a day off, spent most of her time downtown... window shopping a bit before she had headed for the beach.... wearing a short skirt and a loose top didnt allow her much on the subject of bathing... but leaving her cheap sandals somewhere behind her and letting the feeling of the hot sand crawl up beneath her feet gave her a satisfactory feeling of content... eventually she had seated right where the waves stopped rolling in... brushing her rose hair behind of her shoulders, she slided a leg down into the water whilst hugging the other, head tilted softly and eyes assuming that dreamy gaze she always got when her mind started wandering everywhere and nowhere at the same time

Jeanette started to recollect, thinking back on what she was doing here, why and how all these events had shaped her up to become who she was.... well, those deep subject and then boys of course.... she was still quite depressed over the fact that more then a fair share of the boys at the university had seemed to be somewhat resistant to her allures... she felt very uncomfortable by that, she always enjoyed recieving that extra attention and by far did she enjoy the feeling of power when she used that attraction to manipulate people to the BIshop's cause... often without their knowing... She had lost count of the amount of boys and girls alike she had turned into troublemakers and sometimes even rioters... one or two of them had seen through her, but always too late... She missed those days

the sun disappeared and the sky blackened as rain clouds blanketed the heavens... Jeanette was lost in thought and the rain did little to change it.... she would properly have caught a unhealthy cold or even something worse if someone hadn't adressed her. Jeanette's head twisted towards the disturber of her silence and then she noticed the cold... her body started shivering in almost the same second

"I guess i was daydreaming"

She replied in that thick french accent of hers, she accepted the hand offered to her and allowed the man to pull her featherweight body to a standing position and she batted those long eyelashes at him, a little step bringing her close to him in order to catch some of his bodyheat

"I live at the university monsieur... i don't think a boat can take me there... even though it is a nice one"

she smiled softly and allowed those steelgray eyes of her to fall upon her rescuer, she approved of what she saw, even though he seemed a bit rough on the edges, at least in his appearence

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 20:46:46 GMT -6 »

The black clouds of rain continued to roll in from the city as they engulfed the sky, little light got through them but just enough so Roth could see and now help the girl on the beach get away from the rain. She was stunningly beautiful and she got fairly close to Roth. The last time he had gotten close to a woman was back in Philly, and that was almost two years ago. Roth put his large muscular arm around the woman and pulled her close to him. He could tell she needed the warmth.

"Well it \isn't Venice, so I can't get you directly to the dorms, but the docks are pretty close by."

With a slight use of his strength Roth lead the beauty over to his boat to offer her the ride he had promised. Roth had pulled up as close as he could, but the bow was raised a few feet above the sand. As the two made their way to the boat Roth turned to the alluring French beauty and looked into her gray eyes.

"Would you like a lift?" Roth backed away slowly presenting his arms to her. He wasn't the type of man to just do whatever he liked. He always made sure he was at anyones disposal. Before he had his epiphany during his stay at Mugen Hall Roth had believed his existence was solely to help others, although he had given up on that depressing belief, he still help other as best he could.

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 21:05:32 GMT -6 »

Jeanette smiled softly as she was so tenderly cared for, this tall brute of a man proved to be a outright gentleman, and a gentleman that was attracted to her nonetheless.... that and the feeling of the warmth from his body did a great deal to help lighten her previously dark mood... lips slowly twisted into a smile as she leaned in against him, slightly twisted so she could give him a little something in return, her breasts softly pressed against his body as they walked.

"merci monsiour, if you didn't save me i don't know what i would have done"

she did her best to put the usual 'emotion' in it, making her seem as relieved and worried as possible, at the same time.... Jeanette smiled softly as a direct lift was offered her, she nodded her acceptance and climbed him like a mountain... a bit foolishly of her, she came to show her actual physical strenght belied her small and seemingly fragile frame

she cursed herself mentally, revealing just how capable she was at taking care of herself wasn't exactly a smart thing to do when you were trying to act like a defenseless and weak little member of the fairer sex

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 21:35:16 GMT -6 »

The clouds deepened as the rain came down harder than before. Everything became darker then before which downgraded Roth's visibility, in other words they might have to be stuck there on the beach for a while. Roth kept the French seductress close to him as he felt her beautiful body rub against his. It felt amazing as Roth began to daydream himself. His strong arms helped her climb up into the boat. Roth thought little of it as he became her stepping stool. As she got her self onto the bow of his boat Roth looked up at her as drops of rain shined on her perfectly smooth skin.

"Theres a hatch up there, open it up and you can go ahead and get comfy"

Roth spoke with a mildly suggestive tone and a small wink. He waited until she was safe inside before he would single handedly shove the large boat off the shore and into the water. With a quick leap Roth made in onto the boat and walked over the windshield and into his captain's chair. His dog Carlos trotted to his side. Roth threw the boat into reverse and drove out into deeper water. The seas were luckily smooth, but the visibility was too low to head back to the docks.

Roth pulled the tarp roof over the windshield and captains chair telling the dog to stay there for a while. Roth grabbed one of his buckets in the back of the boat with a small anchor and set it up over the port side of the boat. Now they were all set to wait out the storm so Roth could bring them both home.

One last long look at the sky showed no sign of the storm letting up, luckily for them it was a Friday night and they could wait til morning if need be. Roth went down into the cabin where his new alluring passenger was.

"So, my I ask my lovely French passenger her name?"

He spoke with his deep manly voice as he made his way down into the cabin. His head was hidden behind the framework being as tall as he was which also blocked out his vision.

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 22:00:21 GMT -6 »

Jeanette didn't mind it terribly much to use him as a stepping stone either, it once again made her smile to know that such manners still exsisted around here, she had thought them extinct.... crawling up on the deck of the boat, she nodded in response to his information and sought shelter as fast as she could, her fingers slipped on the hatch the first time, but as she felt him pushing the ship out, she redoubled her efforts and finally found her way into the ship's cabin... making sure to close the hatch shut behind her, she oriented herself quickly and decided upon a course of action.... she slipped out of her wet clothes and quickly breezed through what clothing he had lying about, securing one of his t-shirts was enough as it easily slipped down to her midthighs which was about the same lenght her skirt went down anyway. She started fiddling about for some towels as she felt something.... she made a guess at the anchor or something in that direction

that of course made her worry a bit... but she decided to not to turn a feather into a hen and simply continued with her business, finally securing a towel for herself, she started upon the almost impossible job of drying up her hair.... a bit into the process the hatch opened and she heard heavy footsteps enter the cabin, she figuered it was her rescuer and soon found her guess revealed to be correct as she saw his shape emerge from the darkness... she realised she had forgot to turn on the light

then his voice boomed and Jeanette listened... she smiled, he still hadn't lost his manners, she relaxed a bit, but still kept her mind alert and sharp

"Jeanette... from O'hare University... i'm guessing you are from the collective as well... almost all our age is"

she smiled and leaned back at the bed, the T-shirt doing it's duty at hiding her more 'private' areas... but that was it, it revealed all of her legs and her breasts poked at it as well, a little smile clinging to her lips

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 22:18:15 GMT -6 »

The sounds of the storm loomed over head as Roth made his way deeper into the cabin. The storm had unfortunately gotten worse as the waves increased ad sounds of thunder echoed above. Luckily for them not only were they not high above sea level but the fiber glass coating of the boat would keep any and all lightning outside the boat. Roth made his way fully into the cabin to see his newest passenger.

He smiled as she spoke to him with a French accent. He loved her accent, he always liked every non island European accent. Irish and British accents weren't very attractive to him. He saw the beautiful figure from the beach now in his cabin wearing one of his old black t-shirts. It was simple and plain and even though it was too big for her it still showed off her amazing figure.

"Well I must say that you look amazing even in my own clothes."

Roth smiled sweetly to her as he cleared some old fishing gear from a seat next to here and sat down on the black leather couch on the left side of the cabin. Roth decided to take off his won soaked shirt. Roth's chest was very toned, and although he didn't have Rodi filled six pack abs, he did have a nice solid torso build.

"You don't mind if I stay like this do you? I'd put a new shirt on, but it'd just get wet when I go back out again."

Roth began to stretch his arms and shoulder making very subtle creaking noises and his muscles moved along his bones. Roth turned to the French O'Hare student and smiled.

"I'm still at the Fremont school, but I'll be going to O'Hare by the fall." His voice had remained the same from when he had climbed down into the cabin. "You warm enough there? Need food, drinks, anything you need and I'll provide"

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 27, 2009 23:15:17 GMT -6 »

Jeanette smiled softly as he rained down compliments on her, she shifted her seating into a lying down position as he sat down, her front towards him, lying on her stomach with the hands underneath her cheek, feet slowly moving back and forth in the air, his shirt vanished and his body showed.... and he rather unsubtly showed off by stretching himself out.... she didn't mind, quite the opposite actually... she enjoyed the little show, it made her feel somewhat special.... he didn't hit on her like some drunk in a bar, he tried to intrest her first... and she had to admit it worked somewhat... she had her intrest pried by his manners and his unorthodox way of flirting with her

an offer of refreshments came.... and whilst she didn't enjoy mooching on people, she hadn't eaten anything for a while... and she could use something hot in her body, so after a little debate inside the own vastness of her mind.... she decided upon accepting it

"well... i don't like to just take and take without giving anything back, i can pay for it... but i would really like something to eat... and i think we both need something warm in us.... otherwise i'm afraid i am gonna catch a cold, i don't exactly have that amount of muscle you have to fight off that ice cold water out there"

she smiled and nodded towards his torso.... then rolled about to her back, hands still resting underneath her head, she placed one leg ontop of the other

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 12:27:48 GMT -6 »

The seas began to settle once more, but the sounds of wind and rain still echoed above the cabin of the boat. The small lights on the cabin celling would dim every now and then. The boat battery could use a change, maybe when they got to the docks. Roth looked over to the lovely French student as he got up and headed for the small kitcheesque area where he had a small stove, George Foreman Grill, and mini fridge. Roth grabbed two waters from the fridge and set them on his small counter top letting them warm up a bit.

"Well you certainly don't have to repay me for the food and drinks. This is all the least I could do for you. Like I said, ask me for something and it'll be yours."

With a small smile Roth looked to Jeanette and then back into the fridge. He looked for anything he could cook for her. He didn't have much but he would offer what he knew he could make. As he looked through his fridge he found small packaged burritos, some fish he had caught from earlier, and some frozen burger patties. Thinking hard about it Roth turned to Jeanette with the same smile from earlier.

"Well madam, you have a few options. I have some burgers I could cook up, or some fresh fish I could fillet and cook up for you. Whichever you would like best."

The mini fridge door shut and Roth turned to his right grabbing some blankets from a lower cabinet door. Walking over to Jeanette who was now upside down looking to him, he handed her the blankets to keep her self warm.

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 12:49:49 GMT -6 »

Jeanette's smile widened as her own personal manservent dived into the fridge, using the sounds he made rummaging about in it to giggle softly for herself.... she truely hadn't met this kind of gentleman before... her devious mind wondered what he would do if she asked him to jump over the railing and fish up a pearl from the bottom of the sea to her, he just might do it. hers legs continued treading the air as if she was swimming.... not like she actually was swimming, her mind just was and it reflected upon her body... she wasn't sure on how to proceed, and she started moving about because of it... he listed his offers and offered her blankets....she rolled to her back and sat up, gracefully and gratefully accepting them and rolled one of them around her lower lody

"I think i'll go with hamburgers.... but shouldn't i be doing the cooking? you have to take care of the ship, and i should earn my keep in someway... unless of course you have something else in mind"

She giggled softly and sent him a bash with those long eyelashes of hers... a hand shifted to keep the blanket in place as she rose.... her new makeshift skirt was long and awkward, but so seductively warm that the rest didn't matter

She bashed a few rogue strands of hair out of her face, letting the long hair slap wetly against her back and legs

« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2009 14:23:59 GMT -6 by chioon » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 14:16:45 GMT -6 »

The rain still echoed from above, but the winds had begun to die down. The storm would stay for about another hour or two, plenty of time for the French beauty and the Irish gentleman to get to know each other. Roth was still smiling as Jeanette took the blanket and decided on her meal. Burgers were a good choice. Roth had those for his next fishing trip, but with weather like this they would have to put it off for a while anyways.

The stunning beauty approached Roth as he became nervous. He was definitely not the most handsome guy, and wasn't a ladies man, and no matter how much talk he talked he always turned to butter when he was alone with a girl.

"Well..uh..You don't have to repay me."

Roth still continued he tone and smile as the butterflies in his stomach awakened. She was getting awfully close to him flirting her long lashes and wild wet red hair. Without thinking he had gotten close to her as well. He was never the brightest man, and always was oblivious to everything, but he knew enough that the two were now really flirting.

"If you really want to repay me, let wait until after dinner. This storm will stay for a while, and the night is young my dear."

His nerves began to come under his control. He smiled his sweet smile and looked at Jeanette for a bit. Roth slowly backed away and as soon as he was a few feet away he began to start up their late night dinner. He pulled out three of the burgers and started up the small grill. He assumed that Jeanette would want only one since they were pretty big, and with an appetite as large as Roth's he would need the extra meat, but would not decline if she asked for more.

« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2009 16:06:24 GMT -6 by Andy Daws » Back to Top  

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 16:38:21 GMT -6 »

Jeanette smiled... she had hit dead on.... he was a gentlemen beyond his manners... he didn't just want to flirt her up and take out his urges on her 'frail' flesh. She liked that in a man, there was much beyond sex and Jeanette perferred to be viewed as more then just a beautiful face... she wasn't sure if... he never introduced himself!
That fell ill with Jeanette instantaneously, but she bashed it aside almost as quick as it came... she wanted it to be just a slight miserror on his part... something he'd forgot and besides, it wasn't like she ever asked for it, these toughts swirling along with the rest in her pretty little head, she calmed herself down and paced her step to carry up to the side of this nameless gentleman, leaning against the 'kitchen' table, she stretched out for a moment before returning a hand to keep tabs on the blanket

"so my saviour.... do you have a name? or by chance are you just a ghost haunting the beach and picking up every pretty girl you can find after dark?"

she smiled playfully at her own jest... finding it rather entertaining, if a tad on the foolish side. Her free hand moved to rest on the table-space behind her and her legs crossed as she shifted her weight to around her hips and of course the hand.. it was comfortable for a moment... and a moment was good enough.
Eyes blinking softly as she followed his hands moving... watching him prepare the meat for their upcoming meal. She was a curious one, that's why she had picked hamburgers, she wasn't used to those yet.... having evaded them in order to keep shape the way she perferred it

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 16:54:01 GMT -6 »

(ooc: crap, I did forget...well thats why he has an F in wisdom)

The tall Irishman looked up to the celling of the cabin as he thought the rain had stopped. In reality the sound of rain had now faded from his ears, b but it was still there none the less. Roth prepared the burger and started the first one on the grill and rummaged through his cabinets for buns. Luckily there was a bag full of them along with cheese from the fridge and some Dijon mustard. It was his personal preference.

The beauty spoke to Roth asking his name. He had been to preoccupied with the girl and the weather to have noticed he had forgotten it. Roth always did miss the obvious. He took a moment to remove the first burger and flip it over before stepping away and close to Jeanette.

"It must have slipped my mind. I'm Roth O'Roak. I come from Boston and my heritage comes mostly from Ireland and Lithuania."

He liked to tell a person a lot about him. He hadn't met too many people during his stay in the Collective and the more people knew, the more recognition he would receive. Roth didn't mind much attention, after all he was the hero that played the villain. The man with the best intentions ready to play his part and take the burden of other at the expense of his name.

"So, I must guess from your lovely accent that your French. I took a little bit of it in my earlier high school years. I never really got it down though."

He took out the first burger onto a disposable paper plate and started on the second burger. Roth cooked the first two for himself, and then the last one for her so it would be the warmest.

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 17:28:34 GMT -6 »

Jeanette smiled softly.... Roth had filled a lot more information on her then she needed, actually she was quite stunned at the notion that he started blurting out part of his background like that..... very random and very trusting of him, for all he knew... she could be a serial killer on the run.
Heck... she wouldn't be surprised if she became just that sometime in the future. But for now, she was satisfied with smiling and allowing the sweet sent of meat roll into her nostril and force her stomach to react.... luckily it didn't start growling just yet, but she could feel it was due time that she actually got something that at least reminded her of nourishment into that little pit of hers. A question had been slung her way, Roth had asked her about where she hailed from and she guessed that a proper introduction would be in order, now that the he had spoken so openly of himself

"Jeanette Monte Lenoir, and you are right... i'm originally French, but i have spent a few years in America now.... guess i just don't want to loose the accent"

She giggled softly, hinting at the fact that she just might be able to speak a whole lot cleaner English if she actually cared to do so.... She was in a giving mood it would seem, that she hinted so much to him, perhaps it was because he didn't just pick up on everything as so many others did around her... she enjoyed his... ignorance, his strange way of behaving and most importantly, that he was so big on manners, that part absolutetly delighted her
So Jeanette would play around for now.... until she could get home, she wanted her own bed... that she couldn't deny

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 28, 2009 17:46:24 GMT -6 »

"Well if I were you I wouldn't want to lose my accent. I still have my Boston accent and I've been all over the country. I guess I try to keep it cause it helps remind me of who I am."

The last burger began to steam as it finished cooking on the grill. Roth now took the buns from his cabinet and placed a burger on each bottom bun. The smell of the meat was good. They were all medium well with a tad of pink throughout the middle. The best way to get a sample of each flavor from rare to well done.

"So what would you like to accompany you meal? Dijon mustard, relish, cheese, music?"

In the far back of the cabin Roth had an old stereo he had found on the ghetto streets of Seattle during his stay there. Roth truly had been all over the country. Boston was his home, he stayed in Philly for about a year and a half, then a month here and there until he came to where he was now. Roth walked over to his stereo and waited for Jeanette to make a request. Although the rain would kill all the radio, Roth had a varying CD collection from metal to classical, from new age to 60's. He got bored with listening to the same old thing.

chioon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 30, 2009 4:41:49 GMT -6 »

Jeanette agreed.... it was a rather fond memory for her.... despite having a bad childhood, she loved france..... the country, the language and the people.... what she didn't like was cubans, like her father... that bastard had branded his own nationality for life in Jeanette's eyes. Mind snapped back to the now, forgetting the horrors of the past. A sweet smile slipped out on her lips again, that smile that almost never went away. He raised several questions for her, once again showing how much he wanted to please her, she liked that
Jeanette liked to be pampered... and Roth was pampering her that was undeniable

"i would like a slice of cheese... and don't you americans always put ketchup in burgers? Mustard too, if you please... as for music, let me run through your collection and i'll surprise you"

she winked, followed his eyes to the stereo and followed him as he walked to it... a gentle hand placed on his chest, she allowed the finger to slowly trace over his muscles before teasingly pushing softly to him, signalling she had it covered.... quickly finding the collection, she ran a hand over the covers until she found something she liked.... securing the CD, she inserted it, skipped to the track of her choice and pressed start.
letting the seductive tunes of 'Voodoo by Godsmack' spill out

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 30, 2009 17:09:10 GMT -6 »

(ooc: Ah! *goes and listens to song*)

The pattering of the rain on the top of the boat began to settle and the boat steadied and the howling of the wind came to a slow stop. Roth headed to the stereo only to be intercepted by Jeanette with a seductive small push. He watched as she walked to the stereo and rummaged through the music, after a moment to recollect his mind Roth got back to work on their dinner.

As he began to dress the burgers with cheese and mustard the tall muscular Irishman looked to Jeanette once again as her choice of music began to echo through out the cabin blocking out the light sound of rain. Although it wouldn't have been his immediate choice Roth enjoyed the song as he swayed back and forth to the music while plating their dinner.

"So, you does a pretty little thing like you do anything besides school and watch the sunset?"

Keeping his smile on his face Roth kept his head low, but his eyes focused on the French beauty. He was definitely attracted by her, and he had an idea that she might be attracted to him as well. Roth took the plate containing Jeanette's burger and slid it to her side of the table. He would wait until she responded to take his first bite.

(ooc: Oh ya I know this. I'm not very knowledgeable on music.)