Author Topic: Fire Alarm(Open) (Read 243 times)
zack

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Fire Alarm(Open)
« Jun 29, 2009 11:04:16 GMT -6 »

It was another long day on John C. Fremont High School. The halls were shiny, the floors clean, the lockers locked, the students tranquil, blah blah blah. Zack’s first week or two at his new school had been so boring that he had yet to bother a single student. It was almost enough to turn him emo. A few more weeks like this and he too would be found in the bathroom stalls during class cutting himself with a razor. If found out, he would radically declare that nobody understands him. You know the “unique” type of person.

Anyway, back to the main point of the story. Zack had been bored nearly to death for two weeks straight. He had yet to bother a teacher, student, or even a janitor. So he decided to do something a little more extreme. He had brought two new items with him to school today, a lighter and a can of hair spray. Knowing that the hair spray was highly flammable, Zack made his move.

He walked into one of the only empty rooms he had found and opened the door. He proceeded to grab one of the chairs from an empty desk and brought it out into the hallway. To begin, he simply pulled the fire alarm. A simple act that would force the students and teachers, “to walk in a calm and organized fashion and proceed to walk to the safety zones”. Zack would then stand on his chair, grab his lighter and can of hair spray, and spray an improvised flamethrower at the sprinklers. This would cause the sprinklers in this section to shoot out a large amount of water onto the incoming students and faculty.

“If this doesn’t do anything, I don’t know what will.”

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Fire Alarm(Open)
« Jun 29, 2009 16:46:43 GMT -6 »

(ooc: Hey wait a sec, ain't you my new dormie? Room 5?)

The room was quiet. The halls were quiet. The whole school for once in a blue freaking moon, quiet. The gothic hero watched the window from his near empty class room as the bright sun was sitting there as white and gray clouds pranced around it as if it were trying to make something happen. Roth looked to the front of the room as the teacher lay asleep at his desk and the students around him were also asleep. Roth made a large sigh as he stood from his desk.

"Well, now I know how to make a mild sleeping gas. See ya round folks."

The large muscular figure hidden in his signature trench coat walked out of the top floor chemistry room and headed down the hall. It was obscenely quiet. There were usually gangs running amok, bodies laying unconscious in the halls. Well, then again it was a Monday. The Irish wrestler walked down a turn of the halls to see a student pull the fire alarm and proceed to activate the sprinklers with a lighter and an airsol can.

"Well, well. You certainly don't see that everyday."

Roth walked up slowly to the student as the door began to open and the sprinklers began to work. The people coming out were now soaked, including Roth. Being wet only made him happy when he was on his boat. But Roth was in a good mood, and decided to have some fun.

Roth sprinted forward at a surprisingly fast speed right up to the man on the chair. As he passed he would grab him around the waist, put him over his right shoulder and run like hell. The man seemed bored, and what better way to entertain then to kidnap some one during a fire?

snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Fire Alarm(Open)
« Jul 16, 2009 3:26:37 GMT -6 »

Maria sighed to herself. Now her clothes were wet and her hair damp. Figures someone would set off the sprinklers, and she thinks she found the culprit too.

Maria looked at her classmates who were now grumbling about the water and having to leave class. It was weird, the one day people were actually quiet, someone goes and makes a mess.

The young girl smiled to herself. Some guy was running up behind the one who started the alarm. Maria decided to have some fun, and what better fun could be had then to watch someone else's drama unfold? She couldn't think of anything.

As soon as the big fellow went into the room, Maria snuck in behind him and crept into a corner to watch what would happen next.