Author Topic: SIN's Night out. (Open) (Read 443 times)
darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 6, 2009 18:13:53 GMT -6 »

Eleven o'clock, it's late and everything only seemingly to be right at the moment but at this moment in an alleyway someone is disproving that seemingly peaceful sight.

"AGGHHH!!!" a man with a goatee and too many piercings screamed in anguish as he held his left arm in pain. "What the hell you bastard!?" he exclaimed, "This doesn't concern you!!" The person he was yelling at wore a black suit with a blood red streamline on the sides up to his shoulders then falling to his chest meeting at his solar plexus then going up to his neck the face where there was a mask covering his whole face save for a red visor.

The costumed person said nothing to the man but turned his head to a woman with a torn dress, 'Probably confused for a pro.' He thought, "Get out of here." He said in a deep cold voice to the woman. She didn't want a second hint and took off like a bat out of hell. Then turned his attention to the man who was now charging at full speed at the costumed man. The man just stood there while the other rose his right hand lightly for a thrusting punch at the man.
The punch was launched and quickly the costumed man slid to the right grabbing the others wrist and twising his body hitting the mans elbow creating a quick pop; the man's arm was now out of place. Following up with kicks to the back of his legs making him kneel he then struck at the temple knocking him out.

'Poor wanabe banger. His mother will probably sort him out later when he gets picked up.' The man thought as he made his way to leave. 'hope that woman's alright.' He thought.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 10:49:28 GMT -6 »

"... You got to be kidding me... A fucking costumed vigilante."

Caleb stood there, staring at the vigilantes back with eyes wide in disbelief. Caleb dodged to the right quickly before the vigilante could see him. Caleb was wearing his jacket in the belief in was going to get cold. But it never got cold here in the southern states. At least not to a northern state boy like him. He got a grand idea. Probably moronic like hell, but every vigilante needed a masked villain to fight. Caleb had just the right idea to do that. He searched through the contents in his jacket, and found a left over relic from his last skiing trip. A ski mask. Black. Fitting. He pulled it over his head and pulled up his hood to further shadow his face. He saw the woman who had been saved run away. He saw that as his cue to enter. Caleb saw the vigilante finish off the goon in an efficient way. Normal people would have left the scene. Caleb wasn't normal.

"You dare attack my minions and interfere with my operations..."

Godlike said as he apparently had manifested himself in the alleyway. His usually carefree voice was angered and more cold, even sinister sounding. Those years being affiliated with a troupe of actors had paid off. Still, Godlike was having a hard time stopping himself from laughing out loud. Only thing he wondered was, would this turn into a fight?

« Last Edit: Jul 7, 2009 10:49:51 GMT -6 by godlike » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 10:58:49 GMT -6 »

(edit: Damit, you got there beofre I did. *edits*)

The moon shined through the thin layer of clouds as a tall Irish shadowy figure watched a scene unfold from afar. It was a pretty common confrontation. Girl meets boy. Girl loves boy. Girl falls out of love with boy. Boy goes insane. Boy almost kills girl. Around here it was unfortunately, the usual.

Roth, wearing an old ripped up pair of red Tripp pants, a black shirt with the SDCFL logo on it, and his long signature matted trench coat. Roth was making his way home from work after a rough night. Facing three guys at once wasn't ideal, but when you beat them all the pay ain't half bad. The Irishamn approached the scene and was half ready to intervene as he watched a costumed figure jump in before him.

Roth came closer and watched him let the girl make her escape and subdue the boy covered in piercings. Roth himself had a lip piercing, but he knew when the time came he would abandon it. Roth watched as a new face..or masked face approached the scene. He was wearing a black ski mask, and the other was dressed in full costume attire. The scene was slightly amusing as Roth walked to a neaby lamp post and watched the scene unfold. He would observe and step in when needed.

"Well, I thought I was the only hero here. It's good to see someone else who wants help someone besides themselves."

« Last Edit: Jul 7, 2009 11:02:39 GMT -6 by Andy Daws » Back to Top  

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 11:43:25 GMT -6 »

SIN looked both people who came in up and down and made notes on both. 'I think I've seen them at the school.' SIN thought to himself. He then turned around and jumped up grabbing a fire escape and qickly scaling it making his way to the roof and there he will make his way to continue his patrol and route work.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 18:53:45 GMT -6 »

OOC: Assuming you didn't read that part where Caleb was wearing a ski mask, sort of hard to recognise him through that.

IC:
The mysterious hero disappeared using a rather "ingenious" escape path. Godlike just stared at him as he vanished. Not really wanting to give chase to avenge his fallen "minion". Once the hero was gone Godlike began to laugh violently while shaking his head. This had just been so surrealistic. All the more fun because Godlike had pretended to be a villain. Godlike pulled off his mask and pushed down the hood. Really. Caleb was already being overheated and the mask plus more wasn't helping. With a hand going through his semi-long blond hair, Caleb's eyes settled on the stranger who was awake. Awkward silence. … Really awkward. Caleb ignored it and kneeled next to the bad guy and took his pulse. Well. He was breathing and had a pulse. So an ambulance wasn’t urgent. But still, better get to it. Caleb searched the man for a cellphone, found one and held it up.

”Hey, could you do me a favor? And keep an eye on this guy while I fetch an ambulance?”

Naturally, addressing the only guy present who could respond. Caleb had had his fun and it was time to get serious. Man. He really wished he had had his camera. One photo of that guy and he could have sold it. ”Masked Vigilante Roams the Streets.” Caleb stood up again and dialed the 3 digit number and seconds later he was connected to an operator. Half a minute later, tops, Caleb hung up again.

”Done and done.”

« Last Edit: Jul 7, 2009 19:42:39 GMT -6 by godlike » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 19:24:09 GMT -6 »

The shining moon seemed to get brighter as the clouds strolled through the night leaving a gab for the moon to show. The tall figure in his long coat looked at the fallen body as the man who wanted to play the villain called up the police to come get this guy outta here. Roth reached for his own phone, but couldn't find it. He had a strange habit of loosing things.

Roth walked over to the unconscious body and the shorter man with hair about as long as his, but the opposite color. Roth out stretched his hand for a quick handshake before responding to his other comments.

"I'm Roth. And I'm guessing it'd be our best bet to get outta here."

Roth looked around for any other sign of life besides the one on the rooftop. Nothing. The cold night seemed to rid itself of all life excluding the four at the scene of the crime..or rescue...whatever.

"But I myself, wouldn't mind trying to get another sight of that masked guy up on that roof."

With that said Roth walked up to the fire escape and began to lift his large Irish-Lithuanian body up the old rusty metal contraption and made his way to the roof for a sight of this modern day costumed hero.

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 20:11:59 GMT -6 »

SIN Stood standing over the ledge of the buildinglooking at the city. 'One's coming, another is possible to follow.' He said to himself. He stood there and waited for whoever was to come. come.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 20:28:46 GMT -6 »

"Caleb."

Caleb said and gave the man a firm handshake. Roth wanted to leave, Caleb was a bit dissappointed in that and a bit annoyed with it. Mainly because that would leave only him to explain what had happened here. He could just picture the look on the cop's face when he explained it had been a masked vigilante. Caleb shook his head. Yeah, he wasn't gonna stick around either. He placed the borrowed cell on the thug's chest and backed away. Packing away his ski mask, reminding himself to empty his pockets when he got home again.

"Ya, sure, why not."

Caleb remarked to Roth's comment on seeing the Vigilante again. The larger male seemed quite able to defend himself and Caleb should it be needed. Caleb followed Roth up the fire escape. Caleb had to use his parkour experience to reach the fire escape, but it wasn't a problem. Up on the roof, Caleb recognised a figure near the ledge. He patted to Roth's shoulder and pointed in the direction of the Vigilante. Caleb would follow Roth and remain silent. He didn't have a clue what to say or do.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 20:37:48 GMT -6 »

The two men now climbed up the fire escape to see the hero of the night. Roth found his name to be Caleb, it reminded him of his friend Conner. As long his he separated the two he could remember, after all he was on the not so bright side of life. Roth made his way to the top of the roof and turned to the tapping of Caleb's hand on his shoulder.

With out thinking much on it Roth made his way over the the crouched figure of the night. This reminded him of the Dark Knight he hadn't seen but recently. Roth wasn't much of a movie watcher, but his usually found the time somewhere along the line.

"Hey, Masked Man! Can I get an autograph!?"

At this point Roth was trying to be an ass. The whole situation just shredded all hope of maturity. There was now over looking the fact of the harlarity, but on the serious side he did save someone from what could have been a deadly situation. For that Roth respected him.

(ooc: May I quickly recommend that you type at least 2 paragraphs per post. It just makes your writing a lot better and a lot more descriptive.)

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 20:51:00 GMT -6 »

"Is there something you wanted?" SIN asked without turning around. He knew there were two. The footsteps were all he needed. He chose to ignore the thing about the autograph, he sensed a strange feeling from the one who spoke and knew he was putting on a face.

SIN stood up but still looked out on the city. "If there's nothing important you want then leave me alone." SIN said in his cold tone 'okay maybe I try too much with the Clint Eastwood impression.' This was a Damian thought, need to separate more cleanly.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 8, 2009 20:40:12 GMT -6 »

OOC: An apology is required for my lateness. Sorry.

IC:
As Caleb had wished, Roth took the lead and approached the Vigilante. His approach was different than what Caleb would have done, but Caleb didn't really care that much how they approached him. He was still having a hard time taking this seriously. But the man on the ground below, probably didn't see the humor in this. The vigilante wanted to be a loner. Well too bad, for Caleb wasn't going to give him the pleasure of solitude now and he didn't think Roth would either.

"Soo, do you have a hero-name, Masked Man? Or should we stick to that?"

Caleb said with a hint of humor in his voice. Caleb looked around the the roof, oddly enough he recognised bits of it. He had been here before. He had been on this exact rooftop before during a parkour race. He had lost, he didn't know the terrain well enough. Caleb looked back at the vigilante.

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 8, 2009 21:28:45 GMT -6 »

"What I call myself doesn't relly concern you does it?" Sin asked turning around and facing the two. "And if you're here to make jokes then leave." He added looking at caleb. Turning around he faced the city once more.

A cop car flashed by it's lights weren't on but the car itself was moing quite fast.. He tensed himself up and asked the two again, "Is there something important you two want?"

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 9, 2009 18:55:53 GMT -6 »

(ooc: sorry for being a tad late. I though I was waiting on Caleb, my bad)

The bright moon still shined brightly through the breaking clouds. The three figures on the roof top were now in the stage of idle chatter. Roth trying too hard to get a laugh, Caleb was more fluent in the language, and the hero across from them was in a completely serious manner. The whole situation seemed to come from out of Marvel or DC. The tall white figure in his long trench coat began to crack his joints a tad to loosen up.

"Well I do have one small issue. That guy down there was cake. I'd like to see how you'd act with a real danger. We can't just have everyone be a hero and end up getting killed, now can we."

Roth whipped off his trench coat and threw it to the side of the flat apartment building roof. Roth looked a Caleb seeing how he would react. Maybe if he was lucky this would end up on Youtube, or something. He was already tired from work so Roth was hoping for something easy. He got into a mixed stance of wrestling and Muay Thai and stared at the hero before him. The cops took little notice and only two cars were below them.

"Don't worry though, I'm one of the good guys."

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 9, 2009 20:11:25 GMT -6 »

"If you're one of the good guys then why bother me?" SIN asked not turning around. "I did the deed and there seems to be cops arriving so leave." SIN knew where this was going to end up, especially after that last thing. He braced himself incase one of the two decided to attack and moved his arm quicker to a pouch which contains some counter measures should he need to escape.

"If you're going tomake a move I suggest you do it soon before our friends notice us and decide to ask questions." SIN said.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 10, 2009 20:19:05 GMT -6 »

Caleb eyes turned to Roth, a fight... Now? Perhaps they could find a better timing. A time when the cops weren't on their way to pick up a broken dude. Caleb contemplated the thought of getting out of there as fast as he could. But his whacked sense of pride wouldn't let him. Besides he had not done anything wrong. Caleb shrugged and patted Roth on the arm for the second time in a short time.

"I'll warn you guys if they decide to pop by."

Caleb walked to the edge staying out of sight for all but the keenest set of eyes. Watching as a pair of police officers found the body lying slouched down there. Both had theirs hands near their gun, either they were expecting something to happen or, they were paranoid. All the more reason to stay invisible.

OOC: Should you decide to fight, just keep me out of the loop.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 11, 2009 9:40:16 GMT -6 »

Roth stood their still in his stance as he listened to both the hero and his new acquaintance. Well now everything was covered, the fire escape was on his side, cops around the building, and a lookout. The setting couldn't get any better. Roth wanted to see if this guy was really as good as he thought. It would be a shame to see someone play hero to die in a week. If this guy was serious Roth needed to make sure,

"Well, if you don't wanna fight thats all good and dandy, but I'm the good guy around here, Chula Vista is gong to have two they both have to be up to par, eh?"

With that said Roth charged at the masked hero. He would start out light and get heavier as the fight went on. If it even lasted that long. Roth rushed to the hero and shot out a basic right jab aimed for his face. A simple punch, nothing more. No matter what that punch did Roth would follow up with a quick left knee aimed for his gut. The knee would also be ready to shot out into a kick if need be.

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 11, 2009 13:16:57 GMT -6 »

SIN stood there and waited for his new opponent to make his move. 'A basic move, possibly a set up. Sin thought as the punch came. Acting on instinct however his took a step out to Roth's right where he would avoid the strike and launch one of his own to Roth's ribs using the bottom three knuckles instead of the index and middle.

If that work it could possibly give him a chance to initiate a Chin'na lock gripping his wrist and grinding it with his other arm on the elbow joint forcing him forward then striking the back of his knees making him kneel and from there move on to harsher Chin'nas closer to the body.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 14, 2009 19:22:59 GMT -6 »

The trial punch was quickly dodged with a side step. Not too shabby, but not enough to survive in this place. He watched his opponent as the gloved hand of the hero came into his ribs. It wasn't the strongest punch he had ever taken, but it definitely had some power to it.

With Roth's knee coming up he used his right leg to gain air and used the punch for momentum. Roth's knee strike extended into a kick. Using his speed and air Roth swung his kick at the hero in an enziguri. More complex than a simple hook, but not enough to take someone out put with.

No matter the out come of his enziguri Roth would stop for a moment in the fight. Nothing long and drabbled, but enough time for his simple question.

"So, whats our hero's name?"

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 19, 2009 12:52:28 GMT -6 »

'It's never this easy.' SIN thought to himself as he saw the leg shoot up after the punch and knew something was coming after his head. Using little momentum he had he shot himself forward into a shoulder roll getting grazed by the kick but enough to know that this was a seasoned vet he was up against here, and SIN loves to fight other's like him, fighters.

"So, whats our hero's name?" after that question came and SIN landed back on his feet He knew from this guy that he deserved that much,
"I am SIN, and for respect what is yours?" Sin said getting into a ba gua stance.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 22, 2009 18:54:41 GMT -6 »

"SIN, eh? I'll keep that in mind. I'm Roth. Roth O'Roak, if you hang around the collective a bit I'm sure you'll hear my name a few times."

Roth turned around slowly as he spoke. The two hero stared at each other in a deadlock. He wasn't looking to hurt anyone, but it was time to kick it up a notch. Roth cracked his knuckles one last time before he began to charge. With a fast pace thrusting of his legs Roth swarmed up a few feet away from the hero and stopped.

A quick smile came over him before he jumped. Standing a few feet away Roth leaped his large Irish body into the air and spun 90 degrees to his right. As he came to a critical point Roth shot out a long powerful right back kick aimed for the skull of the masked vigilante.

What happened next would be critical on the next few moments. If it hit dead on Roth may see the man's face, if it missed the clash would continue, and if it was countered then things would get much, much more interesting,

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SIN's Night out. (Open)
« Jul 23, 2009 15:01:16 GMT -6 »

'Interesting choice.' SIN thought to himself as he saw what he was planning, but he always saw fault with high flying attacks especialy kicks. Using training from his sifu he shot himself to the side with a quick and as the kick came down he shot a high kick to Roth's Groin. If it hit it bought him time. But again Roth was a seasoned fighter kicks to the groin must've come alot to him.

'Let's see how the game ends and hope that I won't have to make an escape anytime soon.' SIN thought quickly as he remembered some of the smoke distractions he brought in case something went awry.