Author Topic: Rooftops (Open) (Read 303 times)
darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftops (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 13:32:11 GMT -6 »

'Weird that there's a school like this.' Damian thought wearing a black work out shirt and some jeans while holding his back pack slung over his shoulder. Inside carried his gear to his alter ego SIN. 'I'm not here for a sight seeing trip, need to set up the monitors now.' Damian said to himself in the tone o his alter ego.

Openng his bag he began to take out several small cameras and was beginning to set up around the building synching them to a device he was carrying, 'I don't like how easy this is.' He said to himself.

notawhorebot

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftops (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 13:56:05 GMT -6 »

There was already an occupant on this particular rooftop. Today, Gwendolyn had decided to entertain herself by tossing water balloons off the roof at the courtyard below. Not only were these water balloons though, but balloons filled with red koolaid to ruin the perfect white blouses and polos of all the unsuspecting suckers students. It was a highly concentrated solution of water to koolaid ratio in order to have full staining effect.

She cackled to herself, lifting a green balloon out of the bucket by her side, looking over the edge before letting it fall. The orb spiraled in a graceful downward line before exploding on the head of a blonde cheerleader. Bulls eye!

The sophomore laughed, heavily made up eyes closing ever so briefly as she tossed her head back before looking back down to watch the spectacle erupt below.

'AAAAUGH! WHAT THE HELL!?"

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftops (Open)
« Jul 7, 2009 13:58:58 GMT -6 »

Damian turned his head quickly and covered his bag. Looked over and saw a girl laughing heartily, also heard the yells from below, she did it. Damian thought.

He couldn't help but chuckle though at the spectacle and quietly snuck over to the girl and looked over the roofs edge. "Nice shot." Damian said.

notawhorebot

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftops (Open)
« Aug 3, 2009 18:56:01 GMT -6 »

Gwyn nearly jumped out of her skin as a voice made itself known beside her. She hadn't even noticed him sneaking up until he was right beside her. At first, her eyes narrowed in suspicion, as she didn't recognize the boy and therefore didn't know his motive. Was he going to turn her in? Bully her around? Take her balloons and use them for himself?

When he complimented her shot, her gaze mellowed ever so slightly.

"Thanks...what do you want?"

She asked, blatantly inquiring of his purpose on the roof.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftops (Open)
« Aug 4, 2009 22:40:22 GMT -6 »

(It's a nice day today. I hope it doesn't rain, it feels a bit humid. No clouds in the sky though.)

Santiago thought to himself as he walked through the halls of Fremont high, walking around in a black tee, dark blue ECKO jeans and a pair of all black air-force ones, he decided to look for the entrance to the roof. As he turned a corner he noticed a student wearing a black work out shirt, fixing something to the top ridge of a doorway, he paid no mind so he walked down the same hallway as the student left, looking up at the object he saw it was a small camera and thought (Fuck. I hope this school is putting these cameras up to watch all of us, guess I'm gonna have to cover my face if I want to do graffiti here.)

Leaving the camera alone he walked to his left and kept on till he ran into a door that read "Roof access" so he thought (Eureka.) Opening the door he walked up a couple of flights of stairs to a small door, he open it gently and walked out onto the roof of the school, looking around he didn't see anyone immediately so he thought he was alone. Closing the door behind him he walked over to a ledge and sat down with his feet over the edge, reaching into his back pocket he grabbed his silver cigarette case and flipped it open to reveal his own type of cigarette, grabbing one and putting it to his lips, he closed the case and placed it back in his pocket, going into his right pocket he pulled out his zippo lighter and lit his 'cigarette,' taking a deep pull his nose tickled at the distinct aroma of it, holding the smoke in he got up from his seat and began to walk around.

Looking around again as he expelled the smoke through his nose he noticed a girl sitting on the ledge diagonal to him, he began to walk over to her, when suddenly the same student he saw in the hallways came behind her and startled her, she seemed to be up to something so Santiago walked over, taking another pull from his cigarette he held it in and exhaled before he approached the two. Looking over the edge at the commotion that had begun he grinned and said....

"Well well, I can see there are other people here beside me who enjoy a good laugh."

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rooftops (Open)
« Aug 7, 2009 18:40:10 GMT -6 »

Damian looked at the girl as she reacted to noticing him popping up from nowhere to her anyway. Asking what he wanted was blunt but to the point, Damian liked that. "Nothing just doing a bit of sightseeing. I'm new here and I like to get a good view of the places I'll be staying just in case." He replied. He then noticed the other person who jumped in and grinned.

"I guess, but then again fun at this school seems like a different deffinition then I'm used to."