Author Topic: Taking money was never so easy (Beatrice) (Read 335 times)
username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Taking money was never so easy (Beatrice)
« Jul 8, 2009 11:30:32 GMT -6 »

Deciding to take a walk, a man would be seen leaving his home, yawning loudly as he rubbed the “Sleepers” out of his eyes. It was rather early after all, it was only 11:00 AM not exactly the ideal time to wake up,

‘I really have to stop pulling all-nighters I can’t ever stay asleep when I do,’ he thought as he began his walk, donning his uniform and ready to go to school. Or at least that’s what most people would have thought but the fact of the matter as it was a day off for students and he had neglected to take off his uniform. Needless to say, his outfit was rather wrinkled, mimicking the appearance of the lazy and belligerent student. Regardless as he took his walk he’d pass by a small park, one of which had a few guys sitting around playing a little game of Poker from what he could tell. Instantly his face perked up a little, a cocky grin showing itself as he put himself in “Poker mode”, the cocky and arrogant personality he developed to fool people into false senses of security,

“Hey there playing Poker I see, mind if I join in? Oh and the name’s Richard,” he asked politely, faking innocence at the moment. The three men nodded, two of them probably around their 30’s while the one seemed more of a mid 20s type of guy. That aside, Richard would soon take a seat, pulling out his wallet and taking out a fifty which he had been told was the buy in for this game. He was then handed his chips and hand, that of which he had hit something fairly nice at the get-go, a 10 and a 9 of hearts. He scratched his head slightly, trying to give off a fake tell of having a questionable hand and while it seemed to fool the mid 20s guy, the other two more experienced players seemed a bit suspicious. Regardless everyone would check for the first round of betting, letting the flop go on the table for this game of Texas Hold-em. It would come up 10 of spades, 2 of diamonds, and ace of hearts, Richard hitting the middle pair and still having a runner-runner flush available to him. Luckily for him though, not completely sure how to play the hand just yet, he was last to act, the three other men having to decide how to play their hands first. Indeed the first two seemed weak with their checks, a nervous twitch in the mid 20s guy neck and the other one directly in front of him had caressed his chin slightly. The last man would bet though, putting up a decent sized bet of $5 to start. For Richard he was almost positive this guy had a pair at the very least and wasn’t aiming for the straight just yet. Most people aiming for a straight would bet a bit higher to get people scared on the off chance they missed it. That being said he took an adequate amount of time staring down his opponent to see if he could pick up on any tells as he raised him, $15 all day. The two other opponents quickly folded, not wanting to even take their chances but the last man quickly called wanting to see the turn. The turn then came up, another spade came hitting the table, the 9 of spades. Once again this boded well for Richard but now he had to deal with the possibility of a flush draw as well. Regardless, the other man acted quickly, throwing down another $10 to which Richard scoffed at,

“Heh big spender we got over here? I gotta say you might make me go broke on the first hand,” Richard commented, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of the middle-aged man. Alas he merely shrugged his shoulders,

“Maybe, my hand’s kind of weak not sure if I’ll beat you with it if you go all the way,” he replied, Richard already sure that he was lying due to how much he had put in the pot. Regardless, Richard merely called this time, not wanting to be too risky at least till the last card came up. The next card to hit the table, the river, was a card Richard had really hoped wouldn’t hit and that was a Jack of Spades. Now not only did he have to worry about the man having hit a flush, but also a straight,

“All in,” were the words coming from the man’s mouth, a very bold move in such a situation which instantly put Richard’s mind to work as he started to act scared,

‘Les see he didn’t bet before the flop either out of courtesy or perhaps he didn’t have much of a hand, probably pulled some low cards. Yet on the flop with the Ace and the Ten down he bet a fiver, not too much but more or less saying I got something or I’m chasing something. Him having a ten as well is very unlikely since I already have one, putting the odds down quite a bit but having an Ace is a possibility. He also called my healthy raise without much fear of any possibility. Next the turn, he bet 10 bucks and did so fairly quickly, perhaps making me want to think the spade was what he wanted or rather the 9. I once again doubt he has the 9 and if he does I’ll still probably beat him with my two pair assuming he doesn’t have an Ace too. Now on the river he went all in after seeing the Jack of Spades… this could be a bluff in case he didn’t hit a damn thing but I’m not sure…’ he thought, most of this going through his head within just a few seconds but then his opponent gave him something, a small cough and swallow… that’s all the reasoning he needed,

“I call!” Richard shouted, pushing all his chips in as his opponent showed his cards… a 9 and a deuce off suit… so he was dealing with a semi-bluffer,

“Sorry to tell you but I got this one,” Richard added as he showed his 10-9 two pair and quickly took his chips, giving off an arrogant grin and faking a cocky laugh. The two others seemed irritated by this and the recently defeated opponent was more than irritated he was pissed… good right into the trap. Soon enough the games would continue proceeding, Richard winning nearly every hand as he continued to fake his arrogance in each one, telling his opponents to call him as if he had nothing and insisting they don’t right after. He would do this and many more things to irritate these men to the point in which they’d call any bet even going as far as to say the needle on the table he saw was hopefully full of heroin because they’d need it to calm down. Yes being obnoxious and rude usually riled unseasoned Poker Players up and that was his plan,

“I’m glad you’re all such dupes that I can take your money with such shitty hands!” he shouted aloud, more than audible for anyone nearby to hear. Perhaps someone who wouldn’t take too kindly to his attitude either.

OOC: Huge ass post but when I write about Poker I get that way. Anyway post and make it good Benny, I’m interested to see where this goes XD!

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 9, 2009 7:07:11 GMT -6 »

Usually, she spent her Saturday mornings exercising and catching up on school assignments. However, when she saw a large black stain on her summer uniform, she had to change her plans. No matter how hard she scrubbed, she could never do anything about the black spot, so she was forced to take her uniform to the dry cleaners. In order to have her uniform ready by Monday morning, she would have to hand in her uniform by 11AM on Saturday morning.

As soon as she stopped by the dry cleaners and payed the fees, she exited the building, wondering what she could do with her spare time. Honestly, she wasn't in the mood to run like she usually did; it was hot outside and even just a simple walk down the street had sweat pouring down her face. She was content with sitting in the shade and taking a short nap.

The only place she could think of with shade was the park. Sometimes, she would walk down the path, viewing the trees and beautiful scenery. Although she was a serious follower of the rules, she still had a part of her that enjoyed beauty and nature. She liked walking through the park just as much as any other person does.

She pulled at her gray tank top, which was plastered to her body. Everything from her cargo pants to her socks was soaked. She scolded herself mentally for failing to put on sunscreen; her pale skin easily turned red, and sunburns were a painful experience for her. The large trees were further in the park, which meant that she had a long way to walk. She had to pass other people who were enjoying their Saturday morning and a certain Fremont student who seemed to be doing illegal activities, in her opinion.

Benny disapproved of gambling. Back in the day, she had played a few card games and lost a lot of money in the process. Sometimes she had to steal money from her mother's wallet, which she later regretted after entering Henry Knox Academy. Although she seemed like the aloof type of person, she cared about other students at her school and vowed that no one else would make the same mistakes that she made in the past.

Richard wasn't that hard to notice; his voice was loud and he seemed to be causing a lot of trouble. Also, it was easy for her to tell that he was a Fremont student because of what he was wearing. His appearance was messy, which made her wonder if he fell asleep in the park drunk and decided to cause trouble once he woke up. She felt embarrassed for him because he was giving his school a bad image. Although he was a Fremont student, he was still part of the collective, which meant that she felt that she needed to stop him before he did anything stupid. She couldn't allow anyone have a bad opinion about The Collective just because of one rowdy boy.

"Excuse this young man's behavior," she cut in. Her hand gripped Richard's upper arm and pulled him out of his chair. She noticed cards and money on the table, not to mention a suspicious-looking needle. Although he was outside of campus, she had enough evidence to at least get him expelled; drug use is not tolerated at The Collective.

"I need to have a word with you."

« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2009 7:16:22 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top  
username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 10, 2009 8:10:39 GMT -6 »

As Richard continued taunting his opponents, another person would soon arrive, one of which he had yet to meet. It was a woman who was hastily approaching the table, seemingly irritated by something, more than likely Richard due to how obnoxious he was acting. Soon enough she had gotten there, pulling him up off the seat with little effort. After all, Richard wasn’t about to fight with a girl in front of a park but he certainly was planning on insulting her, already having some ammo to do so with what she was wearing and how sweaty she seemed to be. Though he made sure to watch his chip stack, making sure it didn’t happen to fall over or possibly have a few “lost” chips that appeared in his opponent’s stack. Regardless, the woman would tell him she needed to have a word with him, his mind already going to work as far as how he could insult this woman who had the nerve to pull him out of a Poker game,

“Wow I’ve never been approached like this before, most girls are shy when they’re trying to ask me out but I have to say this whole ‘aggressive’ thing is pretty charming. What’s also pretty charming is the sweaty clothes, I wouldn’t have thought you’d know I like that look, nothing really gets me like sweaty clothes. So anyway mommy how would you like to scold me because you don’t exactly seem happy with me now that I got the sarcasm aside. Because I must have really pissed you off to have you force me out of my chair with plenty of witnesses to the affair in which I could probably already set up a sexual harassment lawsuit regardless of your intentions, whatever they may be,” he spieled, his sarcasm apparent throughout his little speech. Though not wanting to forget about his money he had recently won, he’d look to the table to see his chip stack… and it was gone. As it would seem, Richard had gotten a bit too much into the role of an obnoxious and cocky punk that he had forgotten to keep his sights on the table as opposed to the woman that was holding him. An exasperated sigh left his mouth, smacking his forehead as he shook his head slightly, disappointed that his libido had cost him nearly all the money he just won. He massaged his temples, extremely irritated to say the least as he looked over to the woman once more, a blank facial expression on his face as he waited for her to start speaking,

‘I’m sure she’s going to rant and rant like most women do and tell me how what I’m doing is morally incorrect. Hopefully she gets this over with soon so I can see if I can find those guys somewhere else,’ he thought, preparing himself for what he expected to be a “bitch fit” as he would so delicately put it.

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 10, 2009 15:41:04 GMT -6 »

As soon as she pulled him away from the table, she was attacked by a barrage of insults concerning her appearance and actions. She tried not to let the appearance thing get to her; since she was planning on becoming a soldier, she shouldn't have to care about how she looked. However, her smooth skin and neat hair showed that she actually cared. She did what she always did in his sort of situation: ignore him. Letting her anger out would only be disastrous... For him.

She also got the usual insults. He called her a mommy, which was so normal for her that it didn't seem like an insult anymore. What bothered her the most was his attitude. He looked too young to be a freshman. She guessed that he was at least a junior or senior. What was sad that he had no respect, which she hoped that three or four years at the collective would develop. If he was at Henry Knox, he would have been placed in The Pit for his rudeness.

As he ranted, she allowed her eyes to wander to the poker table. The other players were obviously much older, but they showed the same amount of immaturity that Richard had; they had trouble keeping their laughter in. A bearded man wearing a leather lack reached over and took all of Richard's winnings. Richard noticed his loss moments later.

"I am very disappointed in all of you, especially you, young man," she turned her head towards Richard with an expressionless face. Her attention was then turned towards the other poker players. "You all are just as bad. Perhaps if you spent less time gambling and more time working, you wouldn't be in need of money."

She took a step forward and leaned in towards the bearded man. He was surprised by her close proximity, although she did nothing to be seductive. All she did was reach into her pockets and take back what did not belong to him in the first place. She threw the poker chips at Richard. If he wanted them so badly then he would have to get on his knees like a dog to pick them all up.

"I will be keeping my eye on you. If I ever catch you gambling in the park again, I will report you to your school."

Before leaving, she placed her hands under the table and flipped the whole thing over. poker chips and cards fell to the ground, and the men started to try and save their winnings. She started walking away, however, to avoid having to deal with their anger.

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 10, 2009 17:28:47 GMT -6 »

"I am very disappointed in all of you, especially you, young man," would come out of the woman's mouth, Richard scoffing mentally now that he had no need for his charade anymore. After all he was pretty certain was going to happen next due to how high-strung this woman was, PMS more than likely. And indeed it did, the woman soon going over to nag the other men as well, going so far as to throw Richard's chips at him after taking them out of the pocket of the older man. His agitation was growing at this point, just a bit in awe at how "bitchy" this woman was... but she was pretty easy on the eyes. He quickly trailed his eyes over to her, making it look as if he was just going down to look at the chips, finally getting a good look at the woman's figure and noticing it certainly wasn't bad. Though to make sure that it looked like he had been tracing his eyes down toward the chips he knelt down but hesitated,

'Hm now how to spin this? I guess I could apologize and tell her the truth, if that's what it takes then that's what it takes,' he thought as he saw the other men fall to the ground trying to pick up their chips. He scoffed aloud now, trying to put on the illusion that the money didn't mean that much too him... after all he could collect that later. Regardless, he followed her despite her warning, making sure to keep at least 3 feet of space between in case she decided to take this conflict to the next level,

"You know I really had them going there, with that fake persona I put on I certainly could have won more money... it's how I make money for my sister and I whether you believe me or not is up to you. Regardless, I'd like to apologize for what I said to you, because despite the persona I had donned I could have been a little more sincere... though breaking that guy's empty insulin needle by throwing the table up wasn't that great either, it was the lesser of two evils in this case. At any rate my name's Richard and I really don't want this to be your first impression of me so please let me do something to change that," he explained, stepping in front of the fine madam with his right hand outstretched. His smile was sincere, or rather it was meant to look sincere but Richard didn't really care one way or the other. "Plenty of fish in the sea" as they say and Richard certainly wasn't looking for love so his options were pretty wide,

"I know what I said there was really cruel but please allow me to make amends somehow," he added, hoping that this would seal the deal... at the very least his smile was real... or rather just a REALLY good fake smile,

'Years of Poker experience certainly come in handy when faking a smile and instantly hiding any and all anger,' he commented mentally, making sure to make his acting the best he could possibly muster... would it work he didn't know but he sure as hell hoped it did.

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 10, 2009 20:07:52 GMT -6 »

She didn't look back as she walked away. From her experience, the guys would be pretty mad and tempted to come back for revenge. Oh well. She knew that as soon as she returns to the area in a few hours those same guys would be making the same mistake since 99 percent of men never really learn their lesson. Most people would think that Benny was wasting her time, but she believed that it didn't hurt to at least try to put a stop to trouble. Plus, no one could blame her if they got caught using heroin.

Benny didn't expect that Richard would follow her. After what she did, she expected that he would be angry at losing his chips. However, he was the exact opposite. He acted as if Benny had never did anything to ruin his game and make him lose his main income source.

She slowed down as he began talking to her. Honestly, she had no idea what he was saying even though she caught every word. He spoke nonsense, and the way he acted after what she did was strange. She wondered if this was some sort of plan to get revenge on her.

"There is no need to make amends. I just suggest that you stay out of trouble and follow the rules."

She shook his hand, her grip tightening slightly before she pulled away. Without introducing herself, she walked past him, intending to put and end to whatever he had planned.

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 10, 2009 21:46:20 GMT -6 »

'Jeez this lady is playing is hard to get... though I suppose that makes it more interesting,' he thought as she quickly shook his hand not even bothering to introduce herself as well. Though Richard was stubborn, he wasn't about to give up that easily, never did and he never would. That being noted he continued to follow the woman, again making sure to keep enough distance between them since he still wasn't sure whether or not she was going to snap at any moment,

"Well if that's the case then I have to make amends for what I've done, it's part of my own 'moral' rule set if you will. After what just happened I don't have a whole lot of cash on me but I can tell the sun isn't treating you too kindly so let me get you a drink, you can accept that much I hope. At the very least it'd help put my conscious at ease for how foolish I acted before with the way I insulted you earlier," he once again explained, sounding a bit more sincere than before to sound a bit more legitimate. While he wasn't sure what she was thinking, it was possible that she already knew why he was trying so hard to make amends for his actions,

'Damn I really have to stop having these awkward meetings with all the attractive chicks... I have to a curse on me or something,' he thought as he waited for his reply but would add one last word before she spoke,

"Please?"

giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 11, 2009 4:07:02 GMT -6 »

His own "moral" rule set? What did he mean by morals? In Benny's opinion, morals were principles based on what was right and wrong. If he had "morals", then why was he gambling in the first place? Insulting her wasn't that kind, either. She liked when people admitted their faults, but he was apologizing to the wrong person for the wrong thing.

Benny easily resisted giving a sarcastic reply to him. She was very disciplined and rarely did she insult another, especially a particularly annoying student.

"If you want to apologize, then apologize to the school for your rude behavior. I am surprised that a student like you didn't learn manners at Fremont." Oddly, her impassive face far from the surprise that she claimed to be feeling.

"What is with you boys and your drinks?"

She could think of two other boys would tried to ask her out for a drink: Ryker and Jinn. It was probably a Fremont thing since all three boys were from the same school. Unsurprisingly, they were made up of the same amount of persistence.

"Why don't you use what money you have left to buy an ice cream for your sister? There is no need to apologize to me by wasting your money on a drink that I will not enjoy."

She continued to walk. However, his final word made her stop in hesitation. "Please" had a very magical effect on her. She would have never thought that a rude boy like him would ever use a polite word. He must have wanted to buy her a drink badly. Her head turned slightly and took him in. After hearing the magic word come out of his lips, he looked quite childish. She felt like a mother who was hearing her son get a favor by saying,"Please."

"I don't have that much time..."

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 11, 2009 8:53:43 GMT -6 »

OOC: Gonna God-mod just a bit to have your character follow me, I honestly really hate posting small ass posts just to wait for another post saying you followed me XD. Though if you no likey, I will certainly change it.

'Alrighty I was hoping the "please" tactic would work if nothing else... now to get that name out of her and maybe a phone number, doubt I'll get the date on the first encounter,' he thought quickly as he looked around for some place nearby that he could get said drink. The only place he could see that seemed like it would be a good choice was a nearby Jamba Juice and considering it's pretty wide variety of stuff to drink he hoped that she'd enjoy it,

"Alright that Jamba Juice doesn't seem too crowded there so since time is of the essence let's go there," he commented as he pointed to it, gesturing her to follow him. As they approached it and he opened the door, he had made sure to keep the door open for her until she got in. Unlike most guys he just did this out of habit since it was extremely irritating to see people that obviously spot you coming to the door but just let it shut in your face. Regardless, as he stepped inside with her he turned back to her his smile still present,

"Alright order whatever you like and if you're hungry too that's fine. I know that wasn't part of the original package but it's on me so get whatever you like. I already know what I'm going to order so I'll let you go first," he explained as he looked for a table awaiting her order... he had to pick the right table too for the right first impression... or well now it be the second first impression... whatever. Luckily enough, a table in the shade and not by the window was available so he quickly took off his school shirt, revealing a simple red short-sleeved shirt but that better showed his... "features". Though to avoid any suspicion of that being his plan he explained himself just in case,

"Alrighty I got the good table reserved so take your time ordering," he noted. Whenever she had ordered his own order would be just a "Strawberries Wild" and an "Omega-3 Chocolate Brownie Cookie" before he took his seat,

'I really hope she likes this place though, this was the only non-crowded place I could pick... also probably the most expensive but hey I'll manage.'

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 19:06:21 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top  
giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 12, 2009 2:11:35 GMT -6 »

She sighed, deciding to accept his offer of a drink. It wasn't as if they were going to meet each other again. They were going to different schools, after all. She would just have to be careful of what areas of the town to avoid so she wouldn't have to see him again. Plus, she never saw Jinn and Ryker after those two took her out for a drink.

They entered some bright-looking drink shop that she had never thought of entering. She found the store too bright for her tastes, although she did love smoothies. Instead of bothering to look over the menu, she decided to have what Richard ordered. However, she stayed away from the sweets--she wanted to cut down on calories.

His opening the door for her went unnoticed in her mind. She wondered if he was trying to hit on her or something. There were plenty of guys who tried to get a date with her. Some were rejected before a relationship could be formed. Others were dumped after a few weeks. All of them suffered the same thing: broken hearts. She could only think of one instance where she was the one that got hurt. Dylan didn't leave behind any pleasant memories. She hoped that he was rotting in hell.

She was unimpressed when he took off his school shirt. Three years in a school where some of the boys walked around shirtless made the sight of a male's body unimpressive to her. She did, however, take note of what he wore under his school uniform. Even after three years at The Collective, she had no idea what Fremont students wore under their uniforms, or even if they wore anything.

"I'll take the same drink that you're having."

As soon as they arrived at the table, Benny took one of the napkins and began cleaning the cookie crumbs off the surface, a thing she always did whenever she entered a restaurant.

« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2009 2:36:19 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top  
username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 12, 2009 7:39:16 GMT -6 »

'Well she didn't check me out even a bit so that's lame. I guess I'll just have to try using wit and charm but this one's going to be a tough egg to crack... or I could just be a nice guy,' he thought as he nodded to her, ordering two of the same drink and getting the cookie, he'd probably give it to his sister. Regardless, Richard raised an eyebrow as he saw the woman start wiping off the table, surprised that she also had a similar habit to his,

"Ah you do that too I see," he commented as he waited by the counter until they got their drinks, not having ordered the cookie just yet. Since it was going to be for his sister anyway he'd wait until later. Regardless he brought the drinks to the table, handing the woman one and a straw along with it. He quickly took a sip of his own though, wanting to wet his lips being somewhat thirsty himself,

"Well since it may take a bit of time to finish these drinks anyway how bout we talk a bit? I assume with that proud military bearing you hold you're a Knox soldier or student, whatever you'd prefer to be called. Regardless, I've always wondered about the place and quite honestly I'm a bit surprised that some people are able to go there, I don't think I could handle that myself. How's it like there? Err well assuming you want to talk about it. If you want to talk about something else I'm perfectly fine with that, please go right ahead," he spieled, taking another sip of his drink. While he was already sure what it was like at Knox, very strict and disciplined, playing the role of an ignorant kid could work in his favor,

'If there's one thing women love to do... it's talk and I just gave her an opportunity to.'

« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2009 7:53:33 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top  
giggles

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 13, 2009 14:04:39 GMT -6 »

Benny ignored his comment as she wiped the table. She saw no relevance in saying how he had the same table-wiping habits that she had. If he was thinking that he could suddenly find something in common with her, then he was wrong. The two were like mayo and strawberries--good on their own but disgusting if you mix together.

"Thank you," she said in a monotone as he handed her a straw. She took a long sip of her drink and found it very delicious. It was cool and perfect for soothing her dry throat on the warm day. She wondered why she never bothered to enter this store.

She drank as he began talking, her annoying increasing slightly but not enough to make her lose her temper. Benny rarely got mad; she was too disciplined from years of training at Henry Knox.

However, she didn't like the idea of talking with him. She remembered agreeing to have a drink with him, but he said nothing about having a conversation. He went straight to the personal questions, which didn't help either. His questions were things that were so normal to her that she never gave them a second thought. How could she explain her reasons for following the rules so closely?

"This country needs soldiers. Someone has to do the fighting. Henry Knox has the perfect conditions for making the best soldiers," she replied concisely, using the same monotone that she used moments ago.

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 13, 2009 22:11:16 GMT -6 »

‘Ah still no budge huh? Screw playing hard to get, it’s like she’s got a damn chastity belt but around her face,’ Richard thought as he heard her response nodding lightly. He sighed as he looked up to the ceiling for a moment a small fake sad type of smile gracing his lips,

“I suppose it does, I hope the training my cousin got was sufficient enough to make sure he doesn’t die in Iraq. And to think to coming back to this country some people may not even see him or other soldiers as a hero is pretty depressing. Soldiers that have defended their country really should get more benefits and a respect that no one else can get,” he started as he once again took another sip, drinking a bit too fast and taking a bit more than a sip. A brain freeze started creeping up on him, holding his head with one hand as the other slammed the table a bit. While it wasn’t too painful it was just a bit too sudden and unpredictable. Regardless he shook it off soon enough, continuing where he left off,

“Sorry bout that but as I was saying I really wish people appreciated you soldiers a bit better. When I look back and see how the Vietnam vets were treated it really makes my blood boil,” ending his little spiel there not wanting to say too much. After all he was trying to get her to talk and hopefully drop her name at the very least, he didn’t want to talk too much… or rather lie,

‘I wonder if I’m going to hell for lying about my cousin… well I mean he really is in Iraq but I could care less about him anyway,’ he thought, now getting around half-way done with his shake, already trying to think of more strategies to get this woman to talk before his time was up,

‘Hopefully that semi-fake brain freeze bought me some time to do something else if need be to get her to talk.’

« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2009 22:14:47 GMT -6 by giggles » Back to Top