Author Topic: Out for a Walk (Read 281 times)
darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 10, 2009 1:03:34 GMT -6 »

IT had been a good day so far. I had gone for some essential shopping...the new issue of Phantom Blade came out. So I was just walking around now. Everything seems fine but I always have something nagging at the back of my head like I shouldn't left my gear at home.

I had been lookng at my comic's art, I don't relly have a chace to read t at hom or else I might hit someone walking. "Woah!!!" I yelled as something walked infront of me and I fell to the ground. See what I mean? Tanks to Shrfu I know how to fall. I looked up and with a smirk I say, "Sorry about that."

Hopefully this goes well...Where's my comic?

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 15, 2009 15:47:38 GMT -6 »

OOC: Thought could be interesting to have the two meet where Damien isn't SIN. :)

IC:
Caleb wasn't in a better situation to avoid knocking into the stranger. For he had just gotten back on his feet again after practicing his hand stands. Yeah. On the street. Caleb was enslaved by the idea of obtaining the perfect body. The best mixture of strength and speed. Mix in great flexibility and balance. As Caleb had returned to his feet. He knocked into some guy. With his quick reflexes, he actually caught a piece of paper as it flew over his head. But he didn't do anything as the stranger fell on his behind.

"Ah, I am sorry, I didn't watch where I was going. Here, let me help you up."

Caleb offered the stranger a hand to grab and would pull him up should the stranger grab his hand. Naturally, not the hand with the comic, that Caleb still hadn't noticed was a comic. Once he did, he was perplexed. The comic reminded him of that hero from the other day. The comic book type of hero in real life.

"I'm Caleb by the way. I think I have seen you around campus."

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 19, 2009 20:56:22 GMT -6 »

"Thanks." Damian said as he rose up with help from the guy he bumped into. 'I know this guy.' Damian's alter ego said to himself. He knew he had seen this guy around school but he knew he had met him some where else.

"well Caleb, I'm Damian, nice to meet you." Damian said "Yeah, I think I've seen you once or twice can't place where exactly though.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 21, 2009 17:44:34 GMT -6 »

Caleb smiled to Damien, at least he had not blown a fuse when he noticed Caleb wasn't going to get angry or anything. But Caleb noticed when he pulled the guy up, that he was heavier than he looked. Roughly similar to Caleb's own weight. And now that both were standing, he noticed they were the same height too. That meant that this guy was quite muscular, the only explanation to Caleb. Or he was wearing weights. Caleb did that sometimes to train his muscles without adding extra time to his training schedules.

"Hahah, doesn't matter really. Oh, this must belong to you." Caleb said and handed the comic to Damien. "So, are you new around here?" Caleb said. At a complete loss at what to say or if he should even start a conversation with the stranger.

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 21, 2009 18:26:24 GMT -6 »

"Oh thanks." Damian said taking the comic. "Yeah actually I just got here a couple of weeks ago and still trying to find my way around.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 22, 2009 19:10:39 GMT -6 »

"No problem, and yeah, I had the same problem the first couple of weeks. I still have that problem on my bad days. It is a tricky place to navigate."

Caleb said while pushing his shirt down in the back. He had felt a breeze and had known that his shirt had gotten stuck on the way down to cover all of his back. He smirked to Damian. The guy seemed quite friendly. A bit shy and not that keen on starting a conversation. But luckily Caleb could start a conversation. Hopefully this guy would participate in a conversation.

"Hey, what part of Chula Vista are you from? Are you a Knox, O'Hare or Fremont?"

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 23, 2009 15:05:36 GMT -6 »

"Fremont, I believe anyway." Damian replied, "Haven't seen that much of it but it seems okay so far. I haven't fought with anyone yet." Damian added. "What about you? I'm going to guess Fremont right?" He looked Caleb up and down, he didn't seem too disciplined to be a military child or too rowdy to need discipline so he couldn't go to a military school and he's too young for the university.

Damian silently and carefully looked Caleb and made minute observations while trying to maintain his conversation.

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 23, 2009 19:00:49 GMT -6 »

Caleb didn't like the added - I haven't fought with anyone yet. - why would Caleb think he had that? Caleb was a pretty peaceful guy and he hadn't been in a fight with anyone either. And he only hoped he wouldn't get into a real fight with anyone either. But the boy changed the subject back to school again. A much better topic, at least it wasn't violent. Caleb wondered if he should lie to Damian and say he was from a different school for shit and giggles. But eventually his good nature won over the mischievous part of him.

"Correct, Fremont Junior." Caleb said. The truth. "Hmm, are you good at fighting? I've always wondered if I would be able to fight. And I might sign up for one of the tournaments this school offers. Just to see if could compete with the others." - Caleb paused. "- What about you?"

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Jul 29, 2009 23:55:38 GMT -6 »

"Well not much, I mean I've bought a couple of tae bo tapes and seen alot of kung fu movies, but other than that I don't think I'm that good of a fighter." Damian explained. "Personally all that fighting is not really my style. I'm more of a reader I see no point in fighting." Damian hoped that he wasn't trying to put his lie out too thickly and hoped a scar wasn't visible as he said this.

"I had no idea this school held tournaments. I thought schools tried to get rid of stuff like that?"

godlike

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out for a Walk
« Aug 6, 2009 16:40:18 GMT -6 »

"Hahah, me neither. I think I would lose badly if I ever fought anyone with a decent amount of experience." Caleb would say. He was quite strong for his size, pure muscle breed from his constant training for his parkour and gymnastics. He had his ambition to have the perfect body for his weight class. Fighting was an alternative to the online videos of him.

"Well, I don't know if they're officially run by the school. But rumors connect the tournaments to the school. A method of releasing aggression under controlled circumstances, I think."