Author Topic: Panic. (Open) (Read 377 times)
melysa

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
« Jul 16, 2009 16:34:01 GMT -6 »

Today Melysa had been wondering around the school yard, exploring where she would now be spending her time studying, and probably living since she had spotted dorms during her exploration trip. After encountering two men outside, one which left real quickly, and an other whom Melysa had left behind, Melysa wondered what she was to do now. Her eyes shifted from the path she had been walking on outside, to a door that now stood at her right. She looked down at her kitty, puzzled. Would she get lost if she decided to head up on the school without a map? Ah well, who cared. The kitten simply meowed, and sat by her feet since Mel had been standing, not moving for about five minutes now.

Mel had seen about 3 groups fight up 'till now. This school seemed to love blood and broken bones. Or at least inflicting pain on each other like mindless brutes. Mel sighed as her blue eyes shifted to her right arm. With that cast, and the pain that would rush through her when she would simply try to move her fingers, Melysa wasn't ready for a fight. She hadn't fought a lot in her life anyway, only with a couple of dumb bitches that had ticked her nerves at her former high school. Blinking away the thoughts of those bad times, Melysa decided that maybe it was less agitated inside, having faculty members all around and what not.

Looking one last time at the bright summer sky, Melysa turned right and headed towards the door. She had no clue where she was going, no clue if she would get lost. But she didn't care, it was better to find out how to move along in these halls before she would actually attend school. Her foster parents had dropped her off this morning to let her have an overall view of this place, yet not telling her if they had spoken with the principal to know if she was allowed inside the faculty. Shrugging that thought away, Melysa believed that if she wasn't allowed, someone would let her know. Bending down right before the door, Melysa allowed her gray cat Chouchoune to jump in her left arm, her right being... 'occupied'.

Standing straight, Melysa stumbled back a little, loosing her balance as a group of girls swung the door open as a bell rang. Melysa brought her right foot firmly on the ground and shot her right arm up. Her teeth snapped together as pain rushed through her arm up to her shoulder. The girls, obviously wearing the school uniform since they were all dressed the same, stared at Melysa, with that annoying little bitch look. The look meaning they were better then her. Melysa just returned an annoyed glare. The cat was held firmly in her left arm allowing it's head to stare at everything behind Mel. Her front paws were well rested on Mel's shoulder and the back paws were pressed inside Mel's left hand. She licked Mel's ear after the owner had regained balance, which brought Mel's attention from the group to that little furry face. Melysa blinked, brought her head back a little, allowing Chouchoune to lick her nose. She then smiled softly at her cat as this one began to purrr.

She completely forgot the girls that had almost made her fall, but not the pain that pulsed through her right arm. Her eyes moved to look at the cast. She signed, loosening her jaw. Taking a deep breath, Melysa let a couple through the doors before she attempted to go back in. The girl and boy smiled faintly at her and continued walking. Melysa arrived at the door, then stared dumbly at it. Great... et comment est-ce que je l'ouvre la? ((Great... and how do I open it?))
At her surprise, the male from the previous couple rushed back and opened the door for her. Blinking, Melysa looked at him, her blue sockets staring deep in his brown eyes. He smiled as he held the door open for her.
"Merci."

Melysa bowed her head slightly and went through the opened door. She didn't look back though as the door shut behind her. Mel looked at the busy halls. She found a clock and realized it was already noon, lunch time. That explained the bunch of students cramming the halls. Mel stuck out like a sore thumb since everyone wore the school colors while she had her normal cloths on. People stared at her. Some with hate, other jealousy, and other fear. Why were people looking at her with fear in their eyes? Melysa wondered a while at peace until she took a wrong turn. She decided to head right instead of left at a cross. Two boys and a girl blocked her way as they pushed themselves from the wall and in front of her.

They insulted her as they explained that everyone was to wear the school uniforms when attending school. Melysa thought it would be best to ignore them. She walked to the right and tried to pass them and one of the guys pushed himself infront of her.

"As cute as you are little girl, rules are rules."

Melysa glared up at him, the man towering her as he was roughly 6 feet, if not taller. Her eyes then shifted to the rest of the group. They were smiling, but not in a comforting way. Before she could look back at the taller man, Melysa's eyes widened. That brute had pulled Chouchoune away from her shoulder and held the cat by the loose skin on the back of her neck. Chouchoune meowed, for she was an adult and it pained her to be held this way. Melysa took a quick step forward, to regain the cat but the male pulled his arm up and steped back.

"No animals inside the school."

"Laisse la aller criss de cave! Ou sinon..."
((Let her go you fucking jerk! Or else....))

The male stared at her with a confused expression, nor understanding her words. He laughed and looked over at his friends. Anger rushed through Mel's veins seeing her beloved baby squirm in his harsh grip. She began to panic; what the fuck was she supposed to do? Arm in cast, being almost a foot smaller, and outnumbered?!?!?

« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2009 18:40:02 GMT -6 by melysa » Back to Top  
shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
« Jul 16, 2009 19:52:02 GMT -6 »

[/b][/size][/color][/ul]

« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2009 20:15:09 GMT -6 by melysa » Back to Top  
    snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 16, 2009 20:12:54 GMT -6 »

Maria sighed. The girl was obviously French. Knowing only a little French she understood what the girl wanted. The cat. Then again, you could have found that out just by her tone. Either way Maria was none too impressed with the bastards.

She was about to go help when someone else joined the fray. Another girl went over to help the new kid. Maria wondered if it was the girl's first day or if she was scouting out the school. Either way she should have some reprieve. She clearly did not know the rules as of yet. Grinning Maria made her way over to the mess of people.

"Now, now," she began, " we don't want a fight do we? Listen to these two and give her the cat back. I'm sure we can explain the rules to her without needing to go to this extreme."

Maria wasn't a very good fighter, but the other girl looked like she could handle herself. If it came to a fight Maria's main objective would be to grab the kitten so the other girl could fight freely without worrying about it.

Looking at the girl in the cast she said, " J'mappale Maria, toi? Je parle petite peu Francais." (My name is Maria, you? I speak a little French.)

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 16, 2009 20:14:43 GMT -6 »

OOC: Gonna continue as if from the old thread

IC: 'What the fuck did she say?' a bewildered Richard would ponder as the... peculiar woman left him behind. While his French wasn't study too extensively, he was still a bit disappointed in himself for not remembering what the first word meant. He was sure she said she had to go but for the life of him he couldn't remember what that first word meant,

'I'mma find this out one way or the other... I'm not letting her get the last word either,' he thought as he walked in the same direction as the woman a moment after her. He wasn't following her, no the classroom he had to go to was in this general direction and that was his French class to be specific. That being noted, he would soon arrive at the door, going inside and finding his French teacher,

"What the hell does desole mean?!" he asked his French teacher, having a pretty good relationship with her such that he could use such words around her. Regardless, she soon explained it to him, nodding lightly as he asked her another question... how to say "Oh yeah?! WELL THE JERK STORE CALLED, AND THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF YOU!". Unfortunately to say such a phrase was extremely difficult for his level of understanding,

'Screw it I'll just say it in English,' he decided as he sighed lightly and thanked his teacher. Regardless, he'd make his way out of the classroom, on his search for the maiden who had left a conversation with her having the last word. It was in this search that he eventually found her and in an unfavorable position no doubt. Another student seemed to be coming to the rescue but her approach was all wrong,

'Or rather it's not underhanded enough,' he noted as he spotted the cat in the hand of the 6 foot tall man who seemed rather amused by what he was doing. His friends also seemed just as ecstatic about the whole ordeal and while Richard wasn't sure why they were doing it, he knew which side he was picking,

"Hey buddy!" he would shout out as he came from behind the punk holding the cat surprsingly not attracting any attention. Though to gain quite an advantageous... advantage, his left hand would quickly grab his cellphone, taking a picture of the fiasco. Luckily, his cellphone didn't make a sound nor flash still leaving his presence unknown. That being noted, his right hand would find itself around the crotch of the kitten wielding man, right now only holding lightly but letting some pain go through the punk's body,

"Now unless you feel like having to classify yourself as a eunic next time you fill out a job application, I suggest you give the lady her kitten back as well as an apology," he spat, the anger evident in his voice. Easily enough, the kitten was let go, running over to its master quickly. Richard let go of the man's balls as he walked past him and his friends, making sure to be wary of them. He had just let go of his advantage of surprise so it was possible that the men would attack him now that he wasn't holding a "hostage",

"Well I told you faculty may not look kindly upon you but I never imagined the students doing so... at any rate," he started as he smirked, turning his back to the girl covering her from sight, his cellphone with the picture being shown, suggestively looking like a man was strangling a kitten... or at least it would look even more so with some Photoshop, "I've already sent this to my computer and honestly I don't know how popular you'll become if this gets around on the internet. Assuming you don't want such a thing to happen, I suggest you leave now or else you'll be known as a kitten strangler among the other things people call you, idiot being the most frequently used phrase," he spieled, not sure how kindly the men would take this declaration of his. He quickly put his cell phone away, well aware that these me-... no idiots, would possibly attack him,

"If these guys try to attack me I suggest you run away unless you feel like worsening the condition of that arm of yours... same goes for you two though," he'd whisper to the three women, feigning the kindness and sincerity in his voice,

'Well while I don't know how well I'll do 3v1, this'll get me some "Brownie Points" if nothing else.'

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2009 9:51:22 GMT -6 by melysa » Back to Top  
    snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 17, 2009 0:15:30 GMT -6 »

Maria rolled her eyes when the guy came over to help. Seriously no class. It was one thing that she wasn't a great fighter, another when someone else assumed it.

"And what are you going to do? It's three on one you numskull. You'll more than likely end up in the nurses office. But, if you don't want any help I suppose I can pick up the pieces after.", she offered with what she knew to look like a sweet smile.

She defiantly caught the insincerity in his voice. He probably just wanted glory or whatever. It didn't matter, what mattered was that her fun looked to be spoiled.

He spoiled it by doing all the insulting. Now anything she said to them wouldn't be as fun.Or perhaps not. If these jerks backed off maybe she could still have her fun. After all, he looked like he knew how to have some real fun.

"I suppose you were too busy listening to those trumpets in your ears to hear my name. It's Maria. Unless you don't speak French?" Maria knew he probably wouldn't get the trumpet thing. It was something her dad used to say a lot. Her bell tinkled as she shook her head in mock amazement.

Andy Daws
    Mentor
    Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 17, 2009 17:18:11 GMT -6 »

(ooc: I'm sorry, but your all to non-violent, so I must make an appearance. And you never touch another mans balls unless your kicking them..tsk tsk!)

Halfway through the day. Just a few more hours to go 'til work. A large Irish trench coat wearing figure walked through the hallways during his free period. It was more of a Senior privilege then a free period. Most people used it for extra study. Roth did study in a way, he studied the system and the people that were made from it.

As he turned down the halls he couldn't help but notice the commotion. Roth leaned against a locker as he watched it all unfold. A girl got her cat stolen who spoke what seemed to be French...or German...hell it's all Greek to him. Then a new girl appeared on the scene, Asian, maybe Chinese or Thai. Following her was a new girl, another one speaking French. And then there was Richard. The man with the skill to intercept bird shit with a hat.

They were all telling him to release the cat. All asking, not doing something about it. He watched for just a while longer as he propped himself off of the wall and began to walk over. He approached the group and gave a loud clearing of his throat to announce his presence. And a nod to Richard, the girls and then the cat-napper. Rich made the bully realese the cat by fondling him, none the less he made his approach.

"Rich, Ladies, ass-hat."

A smile crept across his face as he shifted around his collar of his trench coat and began to loosen his shoulders.

"Look, since you wouldn't listen to reason, theres only one way to teach you now."

Roth took a moment to size up his target. About Roth's height, but there was a bit of girth on him. Overall, nothing to break a sweat over. Three people had to come to him, each of them failing. In order to keep the violent under control you had to speak the language.

With a blink of his eye and the curl of his fingers Roth swung a fast jab to the bully's face. The punch grazed his face as the bully ducked almost ignoring the fact that his balls were still in captivity. With no more than a turn and lift Roth swung his left knee into the head of the cat-napper. This one hit dead-on. The bully was dazed, but not out. Roth thought quickly as to the best method let him learn a lesson, and keep all damage to a minimum. With a step to the left and a grab of his arm Roth spun his opponents body and loosened his own trench coat. Using the captive arm, Roth lassoed it around the students neck and dropped himself down to the ground. Thus the ass-hat's own arm would choke him and knock the wind out of him as he fell.

To Roth it didn't matter what Rich had kept the balls or not. He was now acting against the peace of the Collective and had to be delt with. After all he founded the Peacemakers, and he would do what it would take to keep both the students and the system under control.

"Please excuse my interuption. Just trying to keep some peace around here. It may seem a tad controdictory, but you have to fight fire with fire eh?"

« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2009 18:50:08 GMT -6 by Andy Daws » Back to Top  

melysa

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 24, 2009 18:36:03 GMT -6 »

((OoC: I was gone... yesh... very sorry >.< HERE NOW! no internet at home... in a month I will so will be on every night! Soorriiiess!!! And, wow, people actually came, ^.^))

Her sentence was cut short as the guy stumbled back. Melysa's eyes widened as she saw her cat follow his movement, meowling even louder. Damn it if this fuck was to permanently harm Chouchoune, Mel was sure to track him down once her cast was removed. Teeth snap shut and began grinding against each other. Her normally fatigued and uncaring expression was now replaced by this angered pissed off 'I will kill you' look. Yeah, good explanation of how she felt too. A lady spoke behind this large bulk. Melysa held her ground, unsure who this was backing up. Hearing her words, Mel understood the lady just came by to let peace settle in, obviously using violence... Sure, that worked well.
    As long as Mel was getting her cat back in one piece, and get a good shot at this bastard, everything would end fine.
    For her atleast.

It seemed someone else had joined the party. An other girl this time. Why the fuck does this always happen: When she wants to be alone, Mel always seem to attract attention. When this second woman spoke, Melysa didn't even bother to look over at her. Jeez people here sure sucked at french... not that Mel expected much more. French was almost a dying language.. except for certain places on earth- Anyhoo back to the important business.

Mel was about to take a step forward to grab Chouchoune when an other voice called in. Mel looked towards it, remembering this tone. The guy she had left behind was now tangled in a situation with her, again. Why the fuck were people getting involved in other people's business like this around here. Sure Melysa didn't mind the help in her situation, but still...
    After taking a quick picture of this situation, he stepped in. His actions were sure different, Mel's eyes followed his movement. Men don't usually go there.... But it sure was a great way to stop someone's movements completely.

Everything was happening so quickly, Melysa wasn't used to all this commotion. In less than a minute, someone had snatched her cat, a lady had clearly go involved by striking this brute's back, an other girl just seemed amused and watched and then this other guy comes in and grabs what's not his....

((OoC: Richard gonna change a little what happened to the cat and to the rest of the thread, sorry but will be more interesting....)))

As his jewels were touched in a different way then he usually liked, and by the wrong sex, the bulky man threw the cat across from his position. God this would of turned VERY bad if Melysa hadn't been as quick as she had been. She had anticipated that the cat-napper would release his catch, believing his dick was too important to have them removed for a pet. Her next movement was quick but not well thought. Melysa threw herself to the right, extending her left arm and grabbed Chouchoune in mid-air. She pulled the cat close to her chest before falling on her right side.

"FUCK!"
    Melysa spat as she screamed this. Her toes twitched in every direction as pain surged through her body. Her teeth snapped shut as jolts of pain rushed from her arm up though her spine. Her broken arm made this snap sound as Melysa's weight crushed it with the fall. She curled up around Chouchoune so quickly, the cat meowed of fear. But realizing her master was hurt, Chouchoune licked Mel's chin. While her body shook intensely from the pain and mostly fear of loosing her love one Chouchoune, Melysa uncurled from the ball she had became.

Now that was fucking it.

Knowing that her cat would stay where Mel would put her down, Melysa slowly pushed herself up to get back on her feet. Her teeth were so tightly shut Melysa thought they would break. But that didn't even bother her as much as the pain that now inhabited her body. She spat on the ground as her left arm was pressed hard on the floor, allowing support so that Mel would get up. As her 'helpers' just began introducing themselves to each other, obviously not even caring about the victim as much as the trouble she was in, Melysa pushed herself to her feet.

((Ooc: Woowoooo, not every non-character suck at fighting, changing the ending of your post there mister Roth.))

While Melysa was uncurling from her fetus position, an other man made his way towards to group. This one was more for action then words it seemed. He threw a hook towards to tall jerk. The bully smirked and pulled away easily, though not fast enough that Roth's fist slightly grazed his face. He glared at this and bit the air, kind of taunting this new arrival. As Roth swung a sure to land kick, the bully named Josh quickly intercepted the blow. He brought his large right arm upwards, blocking the blow just in time. He pushed this leg away and took a step back, bringing his arms up for further protection. He let out a loud growl has pain ran through the bone of his right forearm. It was a pretty good kick....

"Why you little bunch of worms. I'm making sure this school has it's rules-"
    The bully took a few steps back as his friends stepped in the uprising fun time. The blond girl that was in Josh's little gang stepped in and quickly jabbed at this Roth with her left fist. She came in from Roth's left so her left arm was outward and right arm hooked across her upper body to protect ti from any unwanted attention. As she did so, a larger and fatter man moved himself behind the 'leader' or 'catnapper' as he was now called, looking straight into Shu's eyes.
    "Hiya pretty girly... let's play."
    After saying so, the large man launched himself on the little Asian girl, attempting to bear hug her. He spread his arms far apart and brought them back together in an attempt to crush the girl between his mighty arms. The just laughed at this even unfolding.
    "Alright friends, let's play!" he shouted, and looked over at the other tall girl in his group. This was a four on four. Roth v.s. the tough looking blondy, Shu v.s. the fatbastard, this tall dark skinned lady gracefully placed herself in front of Richard, crossing her arm and simply looking at him.
    "Now you wouldn't hurt a little lady would you?"
    Her thick lips smirked and a smooth tongue ran over the upper one.

Melysa had finally pulled herself to her feet, leaving Chouchoune to hid under a sink.

"Tabarnak.. ((French Swear))"

Melysa said this through her clenched teeth. Wow.. This had turned into a full blown brawl of muscles. The man who seemed to posses the title of leader smirked and looked at Mel and the other girl who had introduced herself but Mel hadn't caught her name. Melysa began walking towards him, right arm aching with each heartbeat that pulsed under her skin. Her pulse brought her a step closer to the man. The tall dark skinned girl glanced over at Melysa and swung a leg towards her, trying to block her way. Melysa duck it with unfamiliar speed. She wasn't used to fighting, she hadn't fought other then destroying a couple of girl with a metal pole. After ducking hte blow, Melysa launched herself forward, running towards the tall fuck who had grab her dear kitten.
    She saw black. The only thing that appeared was this jerk ass who had fucked with her mind.
    Screaming loudly, Melysa launched her left arm forward, she had done this so quickly that the man hadn't thought she would. He received the blow straight across the nose. He let out a yell of pain and pulled his right hand over his now bleeding nose. Melysa had landed one on him, that was all she wanted.... Not what followed.

His large left hand gripped Melysa's head, and with a force Melysa was unused too, pulled her foward and sent a knee up her stomach. Mel's eyes widened with pain. Time seemed to slow around her. She had no clue what was happening to the people that helped her, the only thing she thought of... was how her old friend Jessica had felt while receiving the beating that had sent her to the hospital.
    So... sorry.... Melysa felt guilty for not being around her friend when she had been beaten almost to death.
    Her blue eyes rolled up her skull as she spat out blood. She was then thrown to the left, away from anyone that had tried to help her earlier.

Melysa lay flat on the ground, slowly coming back to her senses. Her entire body shook with an intense pain, feelings she had never felt before.

"J'venais visiter... s'tait juste-" She clenched her teeth as pain became unbearable. Melysa had only came here to visit this school. And it now seemed like this was the last day of her life. Her eyes closed shut.

No tears came.

She wasn't able to cry.... or atleast... she had never cried.

Just more anger... building up inside... and boiling even more since Melysa couldn't do shit about what was going on. With the little strengh she had left, Melysa moved herself to a half sitting position, back pressed against the wall. Her eyes slowly rolled up to view at what had happened....
    First she saw Chouchoune between her legs, and then...

((Ooc: Alrigthy, now you guys have fun with your partners. Control them as you like but don't make yourself God compared to them, struggle, or else it's no fun :P))

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 24, 2009 22:21:31 GMT -6 »

"And what are you going to do? It's three on one you numskull. You'll more than likely end up in the nurses office. But, if you don't want any help I suppose I can pick up the pieces after.", a petite freshman would state, aiming her comment toward Richard. Richard merely scoffed at her deciding it best to ignore her… he didn’t like her type anyway. Another person would soon join the fray though, a person that Richard hadn’t expected to be coming… though he certainly didn’t mind considering the circumstances,

"Rich, Ladies, ass-hat." Roth would begin as he made a steady approach toward the “leader” of the group. Rich merely nodded to him watching as Roth took it upon himself to settle this dispute with his fists… idiot,

‘Well now I’m sure I won’t be able to blackmail them…’ Richard thought as Roth threw his attack. Barely evading it and the attack after it, the bully would then shoot out his own insult, Richard rolling his eyes,

“Yeah so long as you ignore the glaring contradiction in your method,” he added quickly, not able to hold his comment back. His eyes quickly wandered over back to Mel though for the moment, a bit worried about her condition after that jump to save her cat. Due to how slow she was pushing herself up and shakily at that, his conclusion was… yeah… she was hurting. Feeling confident in Roth’s abilities, Richard had tried to make it over to Mel to help her up and possibly get her away from the situation but was stopped in his tracks when he heard these words,

"Now you wouldn't hurt a little lady would you?" would slip from the woman’s lips with crossed arms. Though not wanting to possibly eat an unforeseen attack, Richard pivoted to his left, his arms already placing themselves in a ready position to attack or defend… and good thing they were. With great speed a right kick would come at him aimed towards his head, one aimed right for the bridge of his nose. Though with an equally speedy reaction, Richard blocked the kick by putting his forearms together in front of his face. Despite her scrawny frame, the kick had quite a bit of force behind it, causing Richard to slide back just a tad. Regardless, the woman’s leg would come back, Richard slipping into his Thai stance immediately as his face turned into stone, his eyes suddenly becoming very focused as if watching everything going around him,

“Please don’t hurt me,” the woman added, a playful smile still on her face as she sent another kick this time aiming toward the left of Richard’s midsection. Though without hesitation, Richard moved his body toward the blow, meeting it half way and reducing the force. Despite doing so though, Richard could feel the pain going through his body… though his face didn’t show it at all. Such a great poker face came in handy when fighting and it certainly did this time. The woman who had kicked him was now swallowing a lump in her throat, a bit scared that her kick seemed to have no effect,

‘I’ll have to use her body,’ he thought as he grabbed the woman’s leg, whipping her toward the left wall but not quite reaching it… yet. Quickly following up, Richard would use his wonderful sidekick, his left foot planting itself into the abdomen of the woman that had been foolish enough to attack him. As if she was a piece of paper, the woman flew with great speed toward the wall, intercepting Mel’s impact with the wall just barely and helping reduce the damage Mel would receive… and she was out cold to boot,

‘Really glad that guy is pretty predictable… though I suppose throwing her away from everyone is the smartest move,’ he thought, a little glad his plan worked to help Mel out having noticed that she was easily being handled by her opponent. Regardless, Richard was out of the woods yet and while the others were taking care of their opponents he planned to take care of the one that had hurt Mel. Without warning he dashed toward his opponent, jumping forward and attempting a “Super-Man punch” with his right fist. Though as if expecting it the man had moved his head to the right, a cocky smirk on his face… well it was for a moment. Suddenly, Richard had loosened his right fist, his palm grabbing Josh’s head from behind as he pulled it forward letting his knee get acquainted with Josh’s face. Luckily, but barely, Josh had managed to get his two hands in front of his face, softening the blow but none the less eating quite a terrible attack as he stumbled backward,

“That’s how you really throw a knee,” Richard whispered to Josh as his feet planted themselves back into his orthodox Thai stance. Not allowing Josh much time to recover though, Richard quickly threw two left jabs at his face, both of them being parried surprisingly enough. He didn’t care though, those punches were just set ups for a big right cross that was coming at Josh’s face… or at least that’s what he’d believe. Indeed because despite how convincing the cross looked it was merely a fake to set up for a left hook to the body… one that Josh would eat with his right kidney. Instantly his body buckled, lowering down but head butting Richard on his way down right on the top of his dome. He gritted his teeth, ignoring the pain for now as he sent a right uppercut into Josh’s jaw, knocking the fellow out as he came back up and fell backward. Richard stood up, hurting, disoriented, and now a nice cut on his head,

‘Fuck... all this for some chick I don’t even know the name of… wonder what’s wrong with me today,’ he thought as he took a deep breath and walked over toward Mel, confident that the others around him would take care of their opponents but still slightly on guard. Regardless, his left hand would extend itself toward Mel, his face still expressionless,

“I’m not sure how good of shape you’re in… but straining yourself in your condition won’t help. My arms are working fine so let me help you up,” he stated, his tone devoid of almost any emotion but just a tad bit of actual worry hidden deep in his words,

‘I wonder if my lack of video games today is what’s making me act weird… yeah that has to be it… I almost showed emotion there again... and since when can those losers even score a hit on me?'

OOC: That enough for a struggle for ya XP?

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2009 0:06:03 GMT -6 by melysa » Back to Top  
    shu

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
    « Jul 24, 2009 23:54:07 GMT -6 »

[/b]

Almost was the key word there, as it was something that seemed to happen too much. Size certainly gave you an advantage, but those who fought believing size was the key to victory without any further thought soon fell victim to that own thought.

After the guy had been knocked cold, Ryorin knelt over him and started checking him for any type of injury. None of her blows had been fatal save for the blow to the chin that might have caused some interior damage. The falling to the floor might have cracked or broken his nose as well, but that was about it.

With some effort, quite a bit of it, she turned his body over, where he was now facing up, and started feeling his nose. It was indeed cracked, but she doubted it was broken. As for the blow to the chin. Nothing bad seemed to some from that. She was afraid he might have bit his tongue from that, and Ryorin knew the consequences of that happening. It wasn't a pretty sight.

She would do what she could with his nose, but the nurse would really have to deal with it, whether it be here or otherwise. Ryorin knew quite a bit about broken bones, but noses were another thing. She knew the basics, but she was unsure how bad the injury was if it was only cracked or worse.

"And here I thought I just might be able to have a somewhat peaceful day. What the hell was I thinking?"[/size][/color][/ul]

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2009 23:59:53 GMT -6 by melysa » Back to Top  
      Andy Daws
      Mentor
      Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
      « Jul 26, 2009 20:55:45 GMT -6 »

(ooc: Well this is now...interesting...fucking cat's fault)

Well, this could have gone better. The tall Trench coated wrestler took a quick step back from his current opponent and looked at his new one. A punch shot out in his direction. With no movement Roth took the full blow of the punch to his face. It was just as he thought, weak. At least it was a fair confrontation. Four villains, four heroes.

Roth looked around as each pair was set up. Richard seemed uncaring, the Asian girl seemed annoyed, the girl with the cat was obsessed about her cat, everything had gone as cue. Now, a SMART person would have never gotten involved, or would walk away at this point. But there were two problems, Roth was stupid, and he was a man.

"Well, I'd rather not fight. Although I did throw the first punch...damn I've got to work on my reasoning, eh?"

Roth took off his long trench coat, and then his shirt. It was bad enough this school was hot as hell, he had already had gym class. Any more then that and his shirt would smell and be soaked. Couldn't have that, now could we.

The blond girl rushed in for the attack with another punch at his face. Predictable, but Roth wasn't made for dodging, he was made for taking hits. Roth took the full force of the girls punch to the same place as before. Still weak. Roth struck back with a curl hook of his own. This one missed the head as the small (and rather attractive) blond girl threw a long kick aimed for the same place as the past two hits. Throwing on his wrestling mentality Roth turned his body with the punch and latched both his arm around the leg.

Still moving with his punches momentum Roth swung the girl to the ground and stood over her fallen body. She lay face down with her captured leg in the air. Roth reversed his direction and spun his leg over the girls leg and moved his hand to her ankle. Using a good amount of force Roth began to twist the ankle into him with the intention to make her give in.

"Say 'Uncle', sweetheart"

The Irish wrestler began to feel his 'junk' rub unintentional against his leg. He had to admit it felt good, but the blond under him found the ever growing bulge against her leg to be disconcerting. With a shriek and a flail The planted three kicks into Roth's ass and upper legs. All of which just narrowly avoiding his sack.

The blond stood up and Roth turned himself around an folded his arms. The wrestler was unaware of anything else going on in the area, all he was focused on was her. The blond girl stood and wiped her mouth of what she thought may have been blood, but was only sweat.

With a shriek the girl lashed out with a side kick that Roth took the full force of. He bent over out of instinct of the ring and waited for the next attack. The girl then rammed her knee into the forehead/skull of the bent over man. Roth instinctively grabbed onto the leg and held it. Blood began to spill from his forehead from years of steel chair abuse. While latching her leg, Roth grabbed his other arm around her waist. With no more then a strain haul and a bend of the knees Roth threw the blond babe over his shoulders into a fireman's carry.

"Say Uncle, and I'll let you down"

Roth pulled down with both arms and pushed up with his neck doing a good deal of stretch damage to her core. She shrieked and yelled, but did not say 'Uncle. With no more than a sigh Roth threw the girl over his shoulder (toward him) and dropped her face first onto the cold hard tile floor. A move made famous know as the F-5 Roth sat up and shaked his head and looked at the dazed girl.

"I'm sorry. I only hope you learn."

snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
      « Jul 28, 2009 14:18:51 GMT -6 »

Maria grinned to herself and silently slipped away from the fight to watch from a safe distance. She didn't really want to get too involved. Things looked to be going well on their own. After all, she didn't need to get involved anymore.

In all of the excitement she had lost track of the cat. It probably ran off or was returned to it's owner. Either way it didn't seem to be in harms way and thats what mattered. Maria started to play with her cat bell again, mostly just waiting for the battle to be over.

A loud shriek caught her ears and Maria looked up. It seemed that one of the boys had knocked out the blond chick. Was that a trench coat he was wearing? Very classy in her opinion. It also looked like one of the girls had knocked down a guy too.

Very original moves, Maria thought with approval.

melysa

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
      « Aug 8, 2009 15:04:57 GMT -6 »

((Ooc: I don't have internet... can't post so much :( ))

Her vision blurred at times, though Melysa had been able to blink away the fuzziness from her eyes. Her head ached, each pulse drove her crazy for every singly time it pounded inside her head like a hammer through her skull. Mel's thoughts raced as she began noticing the scene around her. Look at what she had just done: getting strangers involved into a brawl. She was only able to catch glimpses of what was going on. The guy from earlier had beaten down the girl and the man who had beaten Melysa. The now shirtless guy had K.O.ed his opponent, while the last girl inspected her big fella for any broken nose, or so it seemed.

Her blue irises crept down towards her left hand, where she felt slight discomfort and a strange yet familiar feeling. Reaching their target her eyes inspected Chouchoune as the gray cat licked Mel's fingers for comfort. Mel winced as she pulled the kitty onto her lap, before scooping her over her shoulder with her working arm. The cat's paws lay on her shoulder while her lower body was held by Mel's left arm and those cut back paws pressed in her palm. A voice caught Melysa's attention as she safely held her cat. Her eyes reached up, her head tilting upwards a bit to see Richard, the guy from earlier, holding a hand out to her.

Melysa stared at him, showing no emotion what so ever. Her eyes wandered from his eyes over to his extended hand, then slowly rolled down to her right arm. This arm was covered with a cast, and her other arm held the cat. There was no way that Melysa was going to let her go now. Pulling her right leg in, Melysa painfully began to stand up. Her back was against the wall for support while her left leg was a little stretched out for balance. Her right leg pushed her upwards slowly, yet she made it. Melysa now stood, Chouchoune still in her left arm looking over her shoulders at the group. Melysa tilted her head to the left and petted her head against Chouchoune's furry back. Her eyes were fixed at the ground, staring at the limp bodies.

" Je suis ((I am))"
      She began before pausing. Her mouth remained open, and quickly her eyes looked at everyone from left to right.
      "I'm sorry."

Melysa's legs quickly pulled her away from the group. Though she didn't run, she paced away from the scene as soon as she could. Her eyes moved at an incredible pace, gazing from her cast, to Chouchoune, to what was around her and so on. Melysa didn't understand how her simple visit unfolded into this... She stopped advancing when the path infront of her was stopped but a row of lockers. To her right were more students, to her left was the door out. With her back to the people who had helped her, for they could still see her, Melysa's eyes glared long and hard at the students who were withing that hall to her right. Couple of seconds later she was heading towards the opposite direction. Reaching the door, Melysa brought her left hip forward and pushed the door open, since from inside there was no handle to pull. She closed her left eye shut from the pain, and slowly walked out.

She now headed home, her jaw shut tight for her right arm was sending jolts of pain through her body, her head pulsed and her body demanded rest.
      She would be asked questions when she would get home, what had happened, who had done this, what crossed her mind...
      Melysa spat at the floor, blood came out. She had had the taste in her mouth every since the hit, she had thought it was her mind playing games. It seemed she had bit her tongue hard enough.
      Spitting once more Melysa stumbled down the yard in search of the exit. Hoping to now be alone, Mel slowed down even more, walking slower and slower, until the pain would decrease.
      It didn't work...
      Melysa whispered to her loving cat "J'taime ma belle. ((I love you my pretty))" She kissed Chouchoune's back, who then began to purr, as if answering her the same.

username

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Panic. (Open)
      « Aug 10, 2009 1:10:47 GMT -6 »

OOC: IDK if it's necessarily God Modding your charrie a bit but I hope you don't mind what I do near the middlish to end of my post? Yeah somewhere round there.

IC: 'I really have to be a masochist or something because I can't believe that I still have a "thing' for this girl... whatever it may be,' Richard thought as his right eyebrow twitched and his facial expression turned into an irritated one... well mentally anyway. As per usual, Richard hid his emotions like he did best, still having kept his uncaring look painted on his face,

"I'm sorry," the girl would mutter as she began to take her leave, Richard's ears picking up on the sound as he spotted the cat in her left hand,

'Ah that's why she didn't want to take my hand... granted she could have placed the cat on top of her head or something it's understandable I suppose,' he commented mentally as he took a deep breath,

'Ok what to do... I got quite a few options. Number 1, I could follow the girl and continue to help her which could lead me into more trouble but if I'm adamant enough I may get some sort of "reward" in the end, what will it be can never be too sure specially with her type but she is 9.9/10 so more than likely worth the effort despite my belief on never putting in too much effort for anything. Number 2, I could help clean up by taking these guys to the infirmary but that'd take even more energy and would have very little chance of any type of reward... number 3... well I can't think of anything else that doesn't really include a variation of number 2... that being noted it's number 1!' he thought quickly, taking about 7 seconds to get that process done. While being a heavy thinker was a bit time-consuming, at least it usually helped avoid unfavorable situations more so then acting rash would. Regardless, Richard would soon wave to the group of people, following the girl and noticing the other students that seemed like they had a problem with her as well and seemed like they were going to persue her as soon as she had turned her back,

"Man I wonder when security is gonna come by, I know I saw a teacher call for them earlier so they'll probably be here any second now," he stated bluntly, just out of ear shot of Melysa. The other students wouldn't be out of ear shot though, the ones involved in the fight as well as the ones that had nothing to do with the fight that had just taken place. As expected, they soon scattered, leaving the scene, more than likely running away to avoid being questioned about the fight. That aside, Richard would soon catch up to Melysa, noticing her spitting blood and seeming to be in quite a deal of pain, even more so now that the adrenaline that had been flowing in her veins was absent. Without hesitation, the man would soon lift her up from behind, placing her on top of his shoulders, allowing her to take a load off by sitting upon them and quickly explaining himself,

"Well since you don't seem like you'll accept help easily, I figure I'm going to force you to accept my assistance. I can't leave you behind in the shape you're in and hope you'll be fine and whether you'd rather me take you to the infirmary or wherever else, I'm going to escort you there like so. If you wish you can attack me from where you're at but if I fall down I don't think that'll fare too well for you so if you could please just let me take you where ya need to go that'd be great." he spieled, sighing lightly as the last word escaped his lips,

'I can't believe how much I talked today... oh wait I just remembered!' he thought as he grinned lightly,

"Oh by the way, I wanted to tell you earlier but I forgot to... the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!" he commented only a tad louder than normal, hoping she'd catch the Seinfeld reference. Regardless, his grin would soon fall and his facial expression would return to his typical indifferent appearance,

'I really wonder why I keep talking to this chick even though she probably hates me... must be because she's playing hard to get and I want the challenge... yeah... that's gotta be it.'

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2009 1:22:40 GMT -6 by melysa » Back to Top