Author Topic: Just Another Day at Work (Lily) (Read 315 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Just Another Day at Work (Lily)
« Jul 17, 2009 18:16:22 GMT -6 »

The large Irish wrestler busted through the large metal back door to the SDCFL Arena. He was bloodied from his face and chest. He was shirtless with a pair of black Tripp pants with green trim. Roth stumbled around for a bit before turning around to the door he had come out of. He wiped the blood from his busted lip and watched as his opponent stumbled out the same door.

Roth worked as a wrestler for the San Diego Championship Fighters League. He was one of the best, and for tonight he was against a much larger opponent in a Falls Count Anywhere match. His opponent was over 7 feet tall and now chasing Roth out side into a nearby park. Falls Count Anywhere, means Anywhere.

The two opponents now circled each other in the middle of the park. The crowd from the arena had followed as well as a few people from the park. The large man charged at Roth. With a leap and bound Roth jumped over his opponent going a good five feet into the air. With his opponent now turn around to face Roth it was time to end it.

With a hard kick to the stomach Roth latched his arm around the man's head and arm. He twisted his body over and held it there over his knee. It looked as if they were about to have a romantic kiss.

"Lights Out!"

A loud roar of Roth echoed throughout the park at night as he took the knee from under his opponent's back, and swung it over onto the neck. With a loud thud Roth dropped his large body and leg onto the neck of his opponent ad his fell to the ground. Keeping his leg in position the SDCFL referee counted the seconds of the pin. 1...2...3!

The crowd cheered for Roth as he got up and through his hand into the air. He stayed for a few minutes until the crowd died down and went back into the building. Roth was done for the day and decided to take a quick rest.

He found a bench in the park as sat, His left leg extended out along the bench, his left arm curled around the side of it, and the rest of his body in a normal sitting position. He watched the scene for a while when he noticed movement. A girl in the park, a pretty one too. Roth took a moment to watch her before going up to the beauty.

freakypetachick

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 19, 2009 0:21:51 GMT -6 »

To put it bluntly Lily was bored to all hell. She had been wandering around this city all day trying to make herself become familiar with it. Though her plans didn't span out that well...seeing as she still had no idea where she was going.

"Why do I always do stupid shit like this." Lily mumbled, "I just knew in the back of my mind i was going to get myself lost."

Though currently she was aimlessly strolling around a park she found to be pleasant enough. It was an awkward time of day so not many people were currently around. Too late for evening strolls, but too early for druggies and their dealers to be running amuck.

Still walking along the girl heard screams and cheers coming from some place near by, and even though she was extremely curious, decided not to pry further into the matter and walked over to a huge ornate fountain. She sat down on the edge to rest for a second when a quiet sort of combination between mewling and yowling caught her ears.

This Lily seemed couldn't possibly lead to anything too bad so she stood up and followed the noise to a near by huge tree. Though she did feel a bit nervous because the cheers were getting closer than before, but Lily pushed that thought to the back of her head.

Standing at the bottom of the huge cedar tree. Looking up into the branches and leaves two little eyes, followed by little paws and ears poked out from the darkness. Instantly Lily knew it was a kitten. And even though she didn't know how or why the poor feline was up in the tree, she wanted to get the kitten down. The sounds it was making obviously meant it was at least some what scared, and it just pulled on the girl's heartstrings. She had always been a sucker for animals, let alone cute little ones.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 22, 2009 21:34:38 GMT -6 »

The worn out and slightly bloodied wrestler watched as the beautiful girl stood there, as if she was starring at something above her. He curiosity was peaked. With an ache of his body (mostly his legs) Roth got up and began to walk over to the girl. He couldn't help but notice a piece of clothing on her with a Green Day logo on it. Roth didn't know weather if talking to her would be the best idea, but she looked like a Collective student, and the more friend the better.

"So, what the hell are you starring at anyhow?"

Roth stood to her left ad leaded forward and bit. His head tilted to the right and was looking up at her face which was looking into the tree. Roth looked up into the tree and couldn't see much with the dark branches against the deep dark blue sky. The were on the east side, but still in the city. And when your in the city there aren't any stars.

The Boston native straighted himself out as he awaited a response. He actually wouldn't be beyond surprised if he was just ignored...or attacked. It wouldn't be the randomest thing that ever happened to him. He had once saved a small Asian girl back at Mugen who then started getting exited over his trench coat.

freakypetachick

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 22, 2009 23:30:54 GMT -6 »

When someone approached her Lily didn't think much of it. Guys would usually say a crappy line to woo her, she'd ignore them and her life would go on. So instead she fixed even more attention on the little kitten.

Though when the man asked a legit question she was surprised. Wanting to smile, but not wanting the stranger to get the wrong idea, Lily frowned and re-directed her attention back to her previous endeavor. The girl mulled in her mind a bit before choosing to answer the stranger, if only because he might be able to help her. Cause quite frankly...the cat was pretty damn high in the tree...and she wasn't a very good climber. Plus the whole point that she didn't really wanna climb the tree in a skirt.

Before speaking Lily pointed to the feline hidden halfway in the leaves then said, "The kitten. He's scared so I'm trying to get him down."

The wind blew a little moving her hair out of eyes so she could see a blot of black in the corner of her eye, which she assumed was her new acquaintance. But, being sort of shy the girl didn't want to fully look at the guy yet.

After another long and awkward, at least for Lily, she asked the man a question, "Um the tree is kinda tall...could you help me out a bit?"

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2009 22:26:48 GMT -6 »

A laugh and smile came over the tall wrestler's face. This girl was caring, something hard to find in the place. A place, raised on the philosophy that pain taught everything. Struggle is nature's way of strengthening, but theres a point where nature is tampered to where that strengthening become pent up rage that explodes upon conflicting within one's enviorment.

Roth looked at the beauty and then back at the tree. He looked back down to the ground, and then at the tree again. Luckily enough it was the same tree where he had done one of his planned acts to advertise SDCFL. So there would be no problem getting up there.

"Of course, I can get that cat outta there. But only on one condition."

Roth backed up a bit and looked to find the branch that he had used before to climb the tree and 'saved' a girl from being 'purse-napped'. Roth found the branch and put one hand on it still giving all his focus on the girl in the attractive skirt.

"You gotta tell me your name."

freakypetachick

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 29, 2009 0:44:25 GMT -6 »

"Hmmm...tough offer..."

Lily toyed with the stranger if anything only to get on his nerves a little bit. She didn't know why she had to be condescending to people that she didn't know. It's a reason she doesn't have many friends...which could turn into enemies. So her train of thought on the subject ended in her brain and she turned around to finally lay her eyes upon the stranger.

'Oh damn.'

The girls brain practically screamed. This guy was pretty cute. A faint blush worked its way onto her cheeks, which Lily failed at trying to fight off. But the thought of him being cute kinda made her nervous. Lily was picky with looks to put it bluntly. She didn't like blonde's, stick thin guys, over huge guys, uber uber ripped guys, or red heads. This guy...seemed to perfectly fit her likings.

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours after...and if you don't I'll stomp on your balls till you do."

After that Lily let out a radiant smile to her new acquaintance.

"It's Lily."

« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 0:45:15 GMT -6 by freakypetachick » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 29, 2009 19:31:09 GMT -6 »

The large man waited moment as he looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. She had long purple hair and slightly darkened skin. Roth couldn't help but like her. The was an air about her that just drew him in. She was attractive, not to mention the huge rack.

"Fair enough, Lily. I'm Roth, but you can call me 'The Most Bad Ass Mother Fucker Alive'."

Roth smiled a lot at the girl. He knew she wouldn't EVER call him that, just like everyone else. All he could hope was that it put a smile over her slightly blushing face. With a quick turn of his face Roth leaped up and latched his hands on to the lowest branch. Utilizing his full strength Roth propped his large body up into a siting position on the branch.

"So, tell me about yourself. Whatdya like, dislike?"

His leg moved around as he went from sitting to standing on the branch. Another leap and Roth hung from two separate branches. He pulled him self up and waited for her response.

freakypetachick

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 30, 2009 13:54:20 GMT -6 »

LIly giggled at the man saying he was the most badass motherfucker alive. Like hell she'd ever call anybody that, let alone a guy she just met. She watched him leap father into the tree and then he asked her a question. She pondered answering him or not for a while, eventually choosing to do so.

"Well... I like animals, cooking, music, cute guys, the simple stuff. For dislikes...I suppose they would include perverts, people who shove meat in my face...oh damn that sounded wrong. What i meant was cause im a vegetarian...and people try to force me to eat meat..."

At that she just shut up cause she felt extremely awkward and looked at the gorund. Once again she let herself become flustered and fucked over her chances at somebody liking her.

'Great.'

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 30, 2009 17:06:47 GMT -6 »

A loud laugh echoed through the night as Lily talked about having meat shoved in her face. It was funny, and cute. Roth looked around as he almost fell out of the tree from his loud Irish laugh. He looked down after regaining his composure. She seemed embarrassed as she slurred her words about being a vegetarian. He had done that for a while, but at his work rate the meat protein was a necessity.

"Don't worry Lily, I won't be trying to shove my meat in your face."

Roth made another small laugh before hoisting himself onto the nearest branch to the kitten. He..or she..IT was a small kitten, not more then a few months old. The Boston native knew very little about cats. The only thing he knew was that his dog would hate it.

"Well, for me I like a lot of things. I work as a fighter at the tall building over there."

The trench coated wrestler pointed to the Arena he had come out of earlier. He grabbed the small cat and put him..her...IT into a small pouch sewn onto the inside of his trench coat. At that he began to climb down off the tree.

"Did you see the fight a while ago, it was right around here about 15-20 minutes ago."