Author Topic: Gregory Kutrovsky (Read 226 times)
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

Gregory Kutrovsky
« Oct 9, 2015 16:54:26 GMT -6 »

Name:
Gregory Kutrovsky
Nickname(s):
Greg, Mr. Trovsky
Student/Hired Mercenary
Nationality:
Russian
Ethnicity:
Caucasian
Height:
5'11"
Weight:
500 lbs (36 lbs without his suit, all the human tissue that's left of him)
Religious Beliefs:
Orthodox, Christian
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality:
A stern man, not one for laughter. 
Interests:
Polishing Vera, 'Smoking' lollipop sticks, playing classical music when he's on the job, likes Vodka.
Skills:
"All Russian hitmen trained to do three things." He held up a hand and extended his fingers from thumb to middle as he ticked off each item. "Kill effectively, Cover tracks, and drive stick shift to make getaway badass."
Abilities/Powers: 

History:

There are many ways people are born into the world. Gregory was born like this. His mother is Russia and his father left him when he was a little baby and so never knew a parent's love. Instead, he knew the harsh reality that is life in the Russian Mob.

A unique mix of a natural super being inhibited by a sentient power. While not common to see, both had a single goal consume them. Revenge. Revenge on the world for dealing them shit hands, revenge to atone for the fact that things couldn't have been different. Revenge for revenge's sake. Violence begets more violence which fuels Gregory's crusade all the more. 

(Disclaimer: this is more or less made to be funny, I looked up Russian Stereotypes and added them all in to make this character. This in no way reflects how Russians are in any extent (though some of these things are true).  He shall be the most manly Russian the world has ever saw!)

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[color=deeppink]<3[/color]

[send pm]

Gregory Kutrovsky
« Oct 9, 2015 20:37:00 GMT -6 »

Haha, points for making me laugh.

While we do like funny characters, this is just a bit over the top for a player character. I know it's not finished but so you don't waste more time on it I'm going to stop you there.

I would suggest trying to make something a bit more serious. :)

Quick Reply