Author Topic: Pod 7: Eliott, Mark, Angel, Piper (Read 5,380 times)
Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

Pod 7: Eliott, Mark, Angel, Piper
« Oct 21, 2015 23:28:12 GMT -6 »

Eliott had no words for everything that just happened. She just sat there a bit baffled by Angel and his freakout and now there was blood on the flood god DAMN it.

All she cared about was it wasn't HER room he decided to lock himself in.

"Well it wasn't mine."

She wasn't sure which of the other two had chosen their rooms yet.

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2015 23:35:06 GMT -6 »

"I don't want it."

Mark shrugs.

"Let him take it."

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2015 23:46:53 GMT -6 »

Piper heaved a sigh. She had a few options: go into one of the other rooms and claim it, claim the room he had already almost broken the door of, get her things and see if everything had calmed down by the time she got back, or... She gave a shake of her head, leaving the two behind without much else to say, walking into the other room attached to the bathroom he had destroyed. She hesitated at the doorway for a moment, before turning around and saying to them both, "The boys can have these rooms, then. You good with us girls taking those rooms and the not ruined bathroom, mate?" she asked, her Australian accent thick.

Without waiting for a response, she entered into the room she had thus dubbed the overly large man's, and from there to the bathroom door. Knocking softly, bother to expect him to answer. It had gone quiet. At the very least, she could tell him to get into the bedroom he had messed up, that his actions had decided what bedroom was his, and then she could leave and go rest. Or try to rest, at least.

She opened the door and slipped in, closing it behind herself and turning around to access the damage.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 21, 2015 23:57:21 GMT -6 »

There were claw marks all over the walls blood was on some of the shallower marks the mirror was broken all to hell. Any and all utensils were shredded bitten or just broken in general. Angel himself would be sitting on the floor his back to the bathtub the shower curtain wrapped around his body and covering his head like a blanket. His face was fading in and out of being that same reptilian like thick skin, and his eyes had turn yellow and slitted like a cats.

When the new female entered the room Angel would have little to no reaction at all.

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:04:41 GMT -6 »

Looking around at the damage of the bathroom, she could only manage to cock a brow. It looked like either a really good night, or a really bad one. Context clues relevant, she figured it was a bad night. Her limbs dragged, reminding her how desperately she wanted to go to bed, as she stepped further into the bathroom and closer to the stranger that had wrapped himself up in the shower curtain.

She wasn't going to try and sit down next to him with her broken arm, nor did she feel like being particularly close to him if he was going to destroy everything in his sight. At least if she needed to, she was pretty sure she could get out, still. Despite its hatred, her victim didn't fancy the idea of dying.

"Hey, Changling," she cooed to him, her voice kind despite herself. She leaned against the edge of the sink and braced her good hand on the flat surface, trying her best to judge what he might do next. He seemed fairly unpredictable. "You doin' okay over there, mate?"

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:05:31 GMT -6 »

"FINE. But if I find green hair laying around we are going to have PROBLEMS!"

She calls out after her before relaxing back on the couch.

And glaring at Mark.

Then smirking.

"Have fun in your filthy bathroom."

« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015 0:07:15 GMT -6 by Eliott Knight » Back to Top  

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:08:00 GMT -6 »

Mark sighs through his nose, but doesn't protest the arrangement.

Then he turns to look at Eliott.

"If it's destroyed, I'll just use your bathroom."

Just another statement of fact.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:10:05 GMT -6 »

His feline eyes locked onto her as she spoke. If she could get anything from his eyes in this moment it would be that he was more animal than human right now. He seemed not able to understand her but he did understand her tone and it didn't sound threatening... yet. But in his experience that could change at any moment...

He relax, but only a little, just enough for some of his skin to return to normal. Though even though he was relaxing a little he still kept his eyes locked onto the female ready to attack or run depending on what she tried to do.

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:14:47 GMT -6 via mobile »

Animal. Right. Piper could do animals. Standing there, she kept her body language as relaxed as she could, despite the tension in her shoulders that never seemed to release. She showed him the palm of her good hand, free of any weapon or anything that might harm him, and offered him a tilt of her head.

Slowly, she knelt in front of him as best she could manage, her body complaining at the movement. Still, she extended a hand out towards him, palm up; a gesture of peace. She kept her head tilted, but her green hair covered her neck and shoulders, and despite his animal characteristics, he was still human to her. "C'mon, Changing. It's okay."

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:29:26 GMT -6 »

As she reached out for him he flinched and jerked away before realizing that it was non threatening. He hesitated a moment before leaning forward and nuzzling into her hand for a moment before shrinking back away. But it was enough to calm him down to a point to regain his human consciousness. His reptilian skin returned to normal, the exception being his arms elbows down to his finger tips, and his eyes returned to their normal green.

After a few moments Angel blinked and looked around. Seeing the wreckage he had caused.

"Shit..."

Then he realized that the green haired female was in the bathroom with him.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- Wait a minute aren't you the one that hit me in the head with the door and started all of this?!"

Angel accused staring her down.

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:35:32 GMT -6 »

Eliott leans back like he's insulted her mother(s).

"You will NOT. Don't you ever let me catch you in there!"

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 0:39:11 GMT -6 »

As he began to shift back to normal, she stood back up, resting her hand once more on the flat surface of the sink, leaning against the counter edge. He needed a moment, and that, she could give him. And if he needed to freak out again about the mess he made, then sure, that was fine, too. She just stood there, in silence.

Then, rather suddenly, his voice turned accusatory and his eyes glared at her, as if she had done something wrong. A brow cocked over one muddy colored eye, and green hair fell into her face. She waited, trying to see if he was done with whatever he was going to say to her. Then, in her Australian accent, she simply said, "I opened the door with my foot. My arm is broken. If it hit you, then you were standing too close to the door."

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 1:05:27 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel was about to protest but consented because he was hit with sudden fatigue. Most likely because of the carnage around him. Angel shrugged and sighed. Then he looked back to green hair his eyes more relaxed and actually had an amused look.

"Think this place has a twenty-four hours maintenance crew?"

Angel chuckled to himself. Then he looked down at his arms and made a disgusted face.

"Welp guess my new family has seen my deep dark secret."

He looked at the green haired female.

"I can't control my abilities enough to make it go away completely so now I'm stuck with my freakish alligator arms. Who knows maybe they'll never go away. I've seen a lot of shit because of these... arms of mine. And even though I know here I'm 'technically' no different than anyone else but I still freak out anytime they get shown."

Angel fell silent for a moment before checking the drawers and finding a first aid kit, that wasn't destroyed, and then he pulled out the medical wrapping and rewrapped his arms. Then he would turn his attention back to the female.

"Anyways aside from all this sappy bs my name is Angel and it's nice to meet you."

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 1:21:31 GMT -6 »

Silently, she let him rant to her, to tell her just a bit about his past. She had no doubt in that. Most likely, if his arms had been that way for a while, he had experienced all sorts of bullying and harassment from the outside world. There were very few understanding people: that was something He had taught her, very early on. When he looked at her, almost expecting a response, she simply shrugged and moved aside for him to fetch the first aide kit.

Why he tried to hide himself here, she didn't know. After all, there was a man walking around with a rock for an arm...

Still, if that was his preference, she wouldn't question it. She let him complete his ritual in peace, raising her good hand to brush hair out of her face, fruitlessly, as it simply fell back over her eyes. She waited, allowing him to introduce himself, and wondered for a moment if she should bother. She doubted she would be there long... After all, she had barely passed. Even still, she would be sort of living with this boy for some time, and ignoring his introduction would be rude.

"Piper," she said, without offering her hand. "Same to you, I'm sure."

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 5:57:08 GMT -6 via mobile »

Mark nods in understanding.

"I doubt you could catch me anywhere, but I accept."

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 8:44:54 GMT -6 »

"Excuse you, and what is THAT supposed to mean?"

It doesn't matter what he says. She's offended.

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 8:52:14 GMT -6 via mobile »

"I'm faster than you, most likely."

Mark says honestly.

"You don't seem to be the type to train your body often."

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 9:10:25 GMT -6 »

"Don't talk about my body, you...you HULK." she says, and if she were some kind of bird she'd be fluffing the fuck up right now.

"I don't NEED to be naturally faster than you. I just need to be smarter! And to be quite frank with you, I am!"

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 9:45:44 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Hulk?"

Is that a compliment? Probably not, considering her tone.

"I'm sure you're smarter than me in some ways, just like in smarter than you in others."

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 9:47:17 GMT -6 »

"I HIGHLY doubt that."

Not in any way that mattered, anyway.

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 9:52:52 GMT -6 via mobile »

"I don't think you're as smart as you think you are, then."

It's not a judgement, just him saying what he believes.

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 10:02:04 GMT -6 »

Eliott's eyes go wide.

"Maybe we should put that to the test."

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 10:22:29 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Okay. Did you have something in mind?"

He has no idea why she's getting all excited and uppity.

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 10:41:42 GMT -6 »

She gets up from her seat before sneering.

"You'll find out. Just meet me outside in twenty minutes."

Then walks off to disappear into her room!

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 11:01:31 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel got a gleam in his eye when he heard her speak just now realizing her accent. He reached out and shook her hand. Piper would feel his hand it was very rough under the bandages but he had a strong grup, not hurtful but firm.

"Well g'day mate."

He would say in a very stereotypical Australian accent. With a big stupid smile on his face.

"I reckon we outta check on the other two joies and make sure they ain't kickin up any dirt now ay?"

He would say still using that accent then he turned around and started back for the living room.

Quick Reply