Author Topic: Pod 7: Eliott, Mark, Angel, Piper (Read 5,384 times)
Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Pod 7: Eliott, Mark, Angel, Piper
« Oct 22, 2015 11:08:05 GMT -6 via mobile »

He grabbed her good hand and shook it and a brow slowly began to rise. Was it a good idea for him to be randomly touching people? He didn't seem to care, really. He was just excited, hyper, proof by the fake accent he forced on. It really made her cringe, but she let him do what he wanted. She wasn't his responsibility anymore.

"Yeah," she murmured. "You do that." She let him lead the way out, back into the living area, and made sure to keep the doors closed behind her. She hadnt bothered to tell him that the ruined room was his. She also didn't bother to tell him that the others didn't care about him. Instead, she just began to make her way towards what she assumed to be her room.

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 11:22:15 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Understood."

Mark nods, letting her leave.

He's content with just sitting on the couch still.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 12:22:53 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel would enter the living room to see only Mark sitting on the couch. He would look around a bit then, not seeing Elliot, he would turn his attention back to Mark.

"So, what's going on? Where did Elliot go?"

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 12:38:09 GMT -6 via mobile »

Once Angel's attention was focused on the male in the room, Piper cocked a brow and escaped, hurrying into her own personal room and quietly closing the door.

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 12:45:52 GMT -6 via mobile »

"She's in her room."

Mark thumbs towards the door she had disappeared behind.

"Getting ready to prove how smart she is, I think."

Eliott Knight
Mentor
Intelligence

Eliott Knight Avatar

Go away.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 12:51:50 GMT -6 »

There's a lot of metal hitting metal sounds in her room. Eliott eventually emerges out of her room, holding a lot of objects and power walking out the door.

"DON'T FOLLOW ME." she yells at no one in particular.

And she's gone.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 12:53:49 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel cocked an eyebrow at that.

"Oh and how, prey tell, do you think she is going to do that?"

Angel asked Mark curiously.

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 13:37:43 GMT -6 »

Mark just stares at Angel, unphased throughout Eliott's storming behavior.

Then, once she's gone, he responds.

"...I don't know."

But he'll find out in 20 minutes.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 13:45:39 GMT -6 via mobile »

Officially completely curious Angel reclaimed the seat he had first sat in upon his arrival. He was definitely going to wait to see what would happen next...

Mark Rydell
Mentor
Intelligence

Mark Rydell Avatar

I'd rip you apart.

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 14:05:16 GMT -6 »

Mark is content to sit in silence for the next twenty minutes, silently counting down the seconds.

The moment time is up, however, he goes to stand and leave.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 22, 2015 14:34:43 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel too would wait in silence for 20 minutes but if nothing happened before Mark left Angel would just sigh and go into what was apparently his bedroom now.

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 31, 2015 1:07:38 GMT -6 via mobile »

Piper relaxed in the main room of the Pod, spinning a coin between her fingers as she thought about Silas, and how the talk would go. She didn't know if he'd be appreciative of having her on his team or not...

Guess she'd find out.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 31, 2015 2:27:32 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel walked into the pod, tired, he had had a long day. Including but not limited to girls jumping off of roofs. He was planning to call it a day until he saw Piper in the main room.

"Oh, hey what's up?"

He would ask casually... Mainly cause he didn't know what else to say...

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 31, 2015 2:36:59 GMT -6 via mobile »

Piper glanced up, covering a yawn as Angel entered. She gave him a tired sort of wave from the little ball she had managed to get herself into. "Hello," she murmured, resting her head on the back of the comfy chair.

"You look a little worse for wear," she commented, cocking a brow. "Everything good?"

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 31, 2015 16:36:01 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel shrugged and plopped onto a chair across from her and melted into it.

"Oh nothing much just another day of saving random crazy girls from jumping off a building."

Angel noted how tired Piper looked.

"You ain't lookin to peppy yourself. What have you been up to?"

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Oct 31, 2015 16:42:32 GMT -6 via mobile »

She stared at him for a minute, trying to figure out if he was serious. It seemed like some elaborate plot twist, or the punch line to a joke she didn't get to hear.

Another yawn later, and he was asking about her day. What could she say? That she hadn't slept in nearly a week, that she had almost talked some drukard off the roof of Paradigm, that she was granted permission to be a part of one of the missions, that she had met somebody who knew her secrets...

It was all too exhausting to explain. Instead, she just shrugged. "I've had better days," she commented softly. "I've also had worse."

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 31, 2015 23:21:31 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel chuckled.

"Agreed."

He would fall silent in thought letting his mind drift off if Piper stayed silent he would probably forget she was there.

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 5, 2015 19:55:39 GMT -6 »

1:57 PM.

No bouquet of flowers or handwritten note, those would have been laying it on way too thick and also he couldn't think of anything good. He did bring chocolate though, but not exactly being an expert in chocolatey things it was mostly grabbing the prettiest-looking box he found in a random shop.

Besides, to hell with Angel's commands, Aaron would've been here to check up on Piper anyway. Even if he was curious why exactly 2 PM.

Knock knock.

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 5, 2015 20:39:57 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel would hear the knock from his bedroom, in fact it woke him up. He sighed and melted out of bed. He slowly made his way to the door wearing only his wolf boxer shorts and his arm wraps. He would open the door with a large yawn and then notice Aaron standing there... With chocolate? Why on earth was he... Oh... Right... Angel laughed and rested his head on the door.

"I didn't think you would listen to a word I said honestly. But I respect you for bringing her chocolate especially when you didn't have too."

Angel yawned again.

"Also sorry bout yesterday honestly it was nothing against you but if ya hadn't noticed Piper is a bit stubborn and she really needed some rest, and I had a feeling that if you offered to hang out with her she would have probably done it just to show off. In which case if she did and was out of commission today you would have hated yourself... Or at least I hope you would have... But you smell like a good person so I trust you."

Angel then realized he was talking this guys ear off and he wasn't even here to see Angel! Oops...

"Anyways sorry for holding you up her room is right there."

Angel would point to the room across the hall from his.

"So far as I know she hasn't stirred much if at all, anyways I'll leave ya be."

Then Angel would walk away with another yawn while stretching, and unless stopped he would keep his word and leave Aaron and Piper alone.

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2015 2:42:36 GMT -6 »

(Wasn't sure if I should wait for Cricket or go ahead.)

Aaron just stood there and listened, understanding the thoughts and feelings behind the words yet wishing Angel had ever heard of being concise. At this rate, the chocolates would melt. The impatience was probably unreasonable, he knew that, but at the same time he really wasn't in the mood for a speech; the past several days had been far, far too long for that. Angel meant well and wasn't being all that rude, though, so he took in every word and left those thoughts unspoken.

"Thanks, man. No hard feelings, I know you're just looking out." Much more to the point, once Angel'd said his piece and stepped away. Sounded like she might not even be up, but this was worth a try, right? He took a few tentative steps into the pod, then let himself walk up to the door Angel pointed out and knock, gently.

"Hey, Piper?"

If she was asleep, he wasn't going to disturb her by continuing to make a racket. She deserved to rest after all. Seeing as he had no idea if she'd even respond, he would wait to see if she got the door, or if he could hear anything on the other side.

...Because, seriously, he wasn't going to just let himself in to some girl's room. Come on.

« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015 3:19:28 GMT -6 by Aaron Silverman » Back to Top  

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2015 14:09:08 GMT -6 via mobile »

She had changed into a tank top that showed her deep bruises, her arms speckled in them, and a pair of jeans that hid the slight shake of her legs. Unbeknownst to her Podmates, she had been up most of the morning, reading and writing down things she needed to record. She had a bad habit of skipping classes and didn't want to fail out of anything.

Still, when the knock sounded on her door, she jerked upwards and stared at it for a moment. Aaron... He had actually come by to check on her. It surprised her.

A smile crossing her features, she slowly made her way towards the door. Most people didn't check on her. It made her heart ache with happiness. Slowly, Piper opened the door, exposing her perfectly neat room to her companion. The only thing out of place was the brilliantly colored journal on the bed and the little stuffed bear that had toppled to the floor.

"Aaron," she said softly, reaching out instinctively to brush her fingers across his shoulder. "I'm surprised you actually came."

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2015 14:51:07 GMT -6 »

"Why wouldn't I?"

He let her touch his shoulder, and tried not to look at the bruises, guilt turning his stomach again. She didn't seem too badly hurt, but those were still his fault, even if it had helped her get through whatever happened. Of course he'd come check on her after all that.

"Brought chocolates too, but I don't know what kind you like." He'd show her the box in his hand, still standing by the doorway unless she were to tell him to come in. He wasn't much for just barging into places, even friends' rooms.

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2015 14:55:12 GMT -6 via mobile »

"That's sweet," she said with a soft smile, reaching out to take the box of chocolates. She didn't have the heart to tell him how little her experience she had with chocolate. She would probably enjoy it, nonetheless. He had thought about her.

Turning, she moved further into her room, motioning with one hand for him to follow. She set the box down on her nightstand and knelt to pick up her teddy, wincing slightly as she did.

"I'm sorry about last night," she said softly, glancing back to him. Her eyes were the dark, muddy color they often were. "Have you managed to check on the other agent? The one from Miami?"

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2015 15:14:06 GMT -6 »

"We scared him, but he's fine, didn't get hurt or anything. Director Harris talked to him."

Aaron let himself into the room and shut the door gently behind them when she beckoned him inside, no need for podmates to overhear anything they said. The room was nice, and looking around as he walked in kept him from looking at her bruises, though he returned his attention back to her when she spoke. That match with Ryan had been about to get out of hand, it was lucky they'd stopped when they did.

"What about you? Are you okay?"

Both physically, as well as whatever had been up with her yesterday. He wanted to ask what was going on there, but he also didn't. The last thing she needed was him to come in here and start interrogating her.

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2015 15:32:53 GMT -6 via mobile »

Piper finished picking up her room, replacing the stuffie on the bed without bothering to look at Aaron. She knew she had gone too far with the other agent... She could remember the fear in his eyes, the way his skin had started to change color. Despite herself, she closed her eyes, trying not to wince.

"I'm glad," she murmured, idly straightening the already perfect pillows on her bed, trying to busy her hands. She wanted to say something else, but obviously, the Miami director had handled it. Good. She didn't need to worry, then.

Finally, she had no choice but to glance up at him. She expected judgement in his gaze, cruelty... Swallowing, she looked up, offering him a tense sort of smile. "I'm alright," she said. "I'm a little sore, but nothing lasting. You went easy on me, hmm?"

Quick Reply