Author Topic: Early Morning Wreck (open) (Mature) (Read 694 times)
berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Early Morning Wreck (open) (Mature)
« Aug 5, 2009 19:50:48 GMT -6 »

She would forever prefer to sit next to him. He made room for her so that she could sit beside him. And her hand reached over taking one of his in both of her own. Holding it gently warming it between her soft hands. She had to admit that she was falling for him. Every moment that they spent together she felt her life slowly redeaming itself. Maybe it was, finally, giving her a chance. Fate had intervened and allowed her to meet Santi, and she was glad that she had gone to breakfast with him. The kisses they had shared were memories that she would never forget.

Well my favorite color is Red

Red.

It was the most excellent of colors. Not her favorite, but it was still awesome.

my favorite food is this Colombian dish called a Bandeja Paisa and it come with Sausage, steak, rice, beans, avocado, egg, arepa which is a corn cake Colombian style, plantain and Chicharron which is a strip of pork rind.

Her brow rose every time he added some other ingrediant. She wasn't sure just what this thing he was talking about was. Were she still starving as she had been when they met this morning she could imagine that her stomach would be rumbling about now. Berlin was not afraid to try food, she was always eager to try new things and no one ever knew when it would actually be good. Many of them would be which was the point, of trying them. It made it all worth while of course.

I moved here from New York City because my school choose a random selection of Students from several schools to come here to Chula Vista, my name happened to be on the list so i moved here, bringing my mother with me

She smiled warmly.

"You really love your mom huh? That's really sweet, I'd love my mom if I had one. It's be nice to have a real family but I doubt that would ever actually happen. I mean.. my parents have never tried to find me and I doubt they would even think of starting now. They gave me and Cal up for a reason so..."

She shrugged but she wasn't going to really worry about it much. She couldn't concentrate on that for now. It was pointless to wish for her parents to come back they never would and she doubted that she would want them even if they did. He seemed to have such a good relationship with his mother, and she was glad that they could be together and just get to know one another. She wanted so badly to know everything about him but she knew that overall there would be time for that, and it would take time, to learn as much as she could.

Gina showed up after he told her that he had lived in New York and he still had some of the connections from there, to now. That they sent him money from his profits there in a city that he didn't even live in anymore. That was amazing, and it would get them time to set up their own business here so she wouldn't have to be rushed for feel pressured while she learned how everything went. Santiago paid the bill leaving the money on the table for the breakfast and the tip that would go with it. She couldn't help but smile at him, and he looked up ready to ask her questions of his own.

"Well...What's your Favorite color and Food. And were you born here or did you move here as well?"

"Color? Uhhhh orange, definatly."

She beamed, it was just the bestest color ever!!

They rose, and she took his hand. Holding it as they headed to the door and then to the car. She was just glad that she could be with him and his hand was so warm. Berlin was often cold even though they lived in California merely because she really didn't have much body fat or body heat because of the fact she never got to eat. So it was nice to have him around at the moment to warm her up. She couldn't wait til they could really cuddle later and she could snuggle into him as they slept.

"Chilli dogs for my favorite food. But to be fair I haven't tried very many things, as you can imagine. So maybe living with you it will change!"

Berlin grinned up at him happily.

"And I was born here, born and raised as far as I know."

In the car, she held his hand, except for when he needed it. She was already watching the streets and seeing where everything was. She wanted to be able to remember where to go when she was heading home, incase he wasn't going to be driving her. And soon she would have her own car. That would be the most amazing thing too.. having her own car and she could drive all over the place and she would be able to take him places and go places with him as well.

Her luck couldn't be better.

The car headed to school and she took him to her dorm. It was empty. Her bed was the only one a bit ruffled from sleeping in it. She opened her closet and got out her extra uniform. She grabbed her socks, and then pulled up the matress and got out her Doll. Holding it all in her arms, since she didn't have a bag they headed out to the car. She left her things in her lap her clothing carefully hiding the doll she didn't want him to think she was weird or sleeping with it she just couldn't bear to get rid of it.

Soon the car parked and she looked up at the apartment building from the window of the car. She bit her lower lip and she sighed, she had to admit now that she was here she was a bit nervous. What if she wasn't everything he hoped she would be. What if he got tired of her and told her to get out. Could she really go from having a good healthy home to being homeless again? Would that even be possible for her? She wasn't sure she could make that transition at all, but it wasn't as though she didn't want to be with Santiago, she did. Very muchly. She just was afraid, and it didn't happen often to a girl like Berlin who had seen and experienced so much.

She got out of the car, and she walked with him holding her school books, and her stuff in her arms. She felt so scared, and yet it wasn't as though the house could bite. It was just a home. Walls, a roof, warm in the winter, cool in the summer. Food to eat, company to enjoy, and a boy that really liked her. She followed him speechlessly her stomach tossing and turning in her belly as they headed to his apartment. The door opened and tears slid down her cheeks as she stepped cautiously inside what was to be.. her new home.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 6, 2009 14:20:11 GMT -6 »

As Santiago parked his car in a space near the stoop of his building, he looked at Berlin and held her hand tightly, smiling at her he kissed her cheek softly and turned off his car, grabbing his cigarette case and his I-Pod he unlocked both doors and walked out of his car, shutting it he walked over to Berlin's side and opened the door for her and offered a hand to her. As she came out of the car he grinned and said...

"Your Castle my lady."

He laughed a bit and lead her up the stairs and inside, walking to the elevator the doors slid open and they walked inside. As the elevator went up to Santiago's floor, they walked out of the elevator. Walking down the hall to his door he unlocked it and went inside with his beauty hand in hand, closing the door behind them he saw the tears slide down her cheeks, he whipped them off her face and hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear...

"Sweet heart, you won't have to cry anymore like that for anything. I promised you a good life and thats what your getting, no string attached. We don't know each other fully but we will over time, I just hope when you get to know the real me you don't run for cover love."

Smiling at her, Santiago turned her around and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, he wanted so bad just to lift her up and throw her on his bed and make love to her so passionately. But that would have to wait until she wanted to do so, holding onto her they walked further into the house and Santiago let her go and planted a kiss on her head. He walked over to the fridge and opened it and grabbed a bottle of water, unscrewing the cap he drank, putting the cap back on he walked over to Berlin and grabbed one of her hands and said...

"So what on your mind my princess?"

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 6, 2009 17:25:38 GMT -6 »

His arms, came around her waist. And his hand came up wiping the tears that had fallen from her soft cheeks. She sniffled softly, Berlin didn't actually like to cry but lately she had done more of it than she liked to admit. Especially when she had been dumped because of a crappy dad. And then more than that, she found out the boy and his mentor had taken off without even saying good bye.

And that wrong. Just plain damn wrong.

"Sweet heart, you won't have to cry anymore like that for anything. I promised you a good life and thats what your getting, no string attached.

She nodded.

She knew that there were no strings attatched. He was giving her the first real chance at a real life that she had ever really had. To the orphanage they were just mouth's to feed and kids to beat. On the streets it was nothing but a struggle and learning to live through the pains of hunger and getting beat because you stepped on the wrong turf. School was a constant torture, because of her inability to do just about anything school work related but Santiago was changing it all.

Changing her life. Giving her a real chance.

We don't know each other fully but we will over time, I just hope when you get to know the real me you don't run for cover love."

"We will get to know each other, and I won't run, I have skeletons too you know."

Her voice was soft, and slightly unsure of herself. Not because she didn't believe her words but because she was just completely shocked at everything. She couldn't help but like being around him though, he put her worrying mind at ease. And to know that she could cuddle with him at any time and kiss him at any time. That she lived here now a place with food and shelter. It was more than she could or would have ever asked for and yet she was glad for all the gifts he was giving her.

Suddenly, he turned her, and she looked up at him. He kissed her then, her lips and his against one another. The hand not holding all her things, lifted and softly cupped the back of his neck. Letting him hold her as close as he wanted to, letting him kiss her in the way that he wanted to. It was passionate, slightly rough, but that rough, 'I need you' kind of way. She knew her own lips were telling him the same thing, her fingers moving up into his hair. Clenching his dark hair in her soft pale fingers, kissing him with everything that she had. As they kissed he moved them further into the apartment, she had to admit she wasn't sure she was ready to have sexy with a guy she only met today boyfriend or not. But she had done worse, and Santiago surely was the best.

The kiss broke.

Her lips tingled and her chest heaved for air.

He was a REALLY good kisser, she was most certain he had plenty of experience with the ladies. Not that she minded, it wasn't as though she was a virgin.

Kissing her forehead, Berlin blushed, and watched as he moved towards the kitchen area to get something to drink. Right now she was a bit too shocked to know if she was thirsty or anything she just was taking everything in of his place. Loving it immediatly for everything it was and everything it wasn't. She was looking at one of the art pieces on the wall, of something or another, when she felt him take her hand. She smiled softly looking up at him her hand softly clasping his back.

"So what on your mind my princess?"

That WAS the question wasn't it.

Her body screamed SEX!!

Her mind screamed TOUR!!

And her heart screamed YOU!!

She blushed, and bit her lower lip giving a slight shrug of her shoulders. She turned to face him again, his green eyes, they always caught her interest. They were certainly quite beautiful, and they seemed so kind and gently looking right into her and into her soul.

"Ummm.. well.. can I have the tour? I mean.. you know.. show me where I can put my things and.. where I'm gonna be sleeping for a while and umm.. everything? "

Berlin blushed.

"And umm... I'd like.. a .. a shower maybe? I .. I was hoping I could borrow.. something to wear.. for.. for the rest of the day? Just a shirt or something.. you think? Maybe?"

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 7, 2009 10:30:56 GMT -6 »

He listened to her voice quiver a bit and he raised his eye brow, he smiled at her and took her by the hand and guided her around the apartment, first he showed her the kitchen, it was a bit small, it was like a small box in the wall, not prison cell small it was about twice the size of a prison cell, the white electric stove was against the wall connected with a extractor fan above it.

The refrigerator next to it was six feet, divided down the middle with metal doors, the sink was right across from fridge, it was four and a half feet tall made of wood at the bottom where the cabinets were, the counter was made of steel with a single area to was dishes, the rest of the counter was made of polished stone that stretched to the right another five fee, it was over lined with a window with a bar.

Next to the sink there was an area where there was a doorway leading into the dining room, there was also a doorway next to the fridge that was next to the doorway inside the apartment, there was a way to the dining room, next to the door way against the wall there were two sets of cabinets that went to the right four feet across, four doors on the bottom as well as on the top, the counter on top of the bottom set was made of polished stone, inside were a few pots and pans along with a sandwich maker, a blender and a toaster on the left side and on the right side there was a four cereal boxes, a few boxes and bags of Barilla pasta with some jars of Francesco Rinaldi pasta sauce, next to the were several bottles of Hidden Valley ranch along with a few packs of ramen noodles.

In the top set of cabinets on the right side were plates, cups, glasses and a few mugs, also some ice cream glasses and small plates. Next to those cabinets on the left were several cans of tuna in water, adobo Goya which was essential for Hispanic cooking, a pack of Sazon Goya, a few more condiments, a can of Ice tea mix and a can of chocolate milk mix, there were also a few cans of condensed soups and other food amongst them.

As they exited the kitchen they walked into the dining area, with a circle glass table a black stand to hold up the glass, four chairs surrounded the table sitting next to a large window right by the kitchen, it was fairly empty there wasn’t much but the table, chairs, window and a ceiling fan. Walking forward from the table he guided Berlin to a doorway about the size of a normal door, into the living room.

It was a bit smaller then the dining room, with a ceiling fan just like the dining room, on the wall in-front of them was placed a home theater system with an LCD HD television at 32 inches, In-front of the television was a small cable box, under the TV compartment was his Xbox 360, next it were three wireless controls and in a compartment next to that was a drawer packed with games for the console, in a drawer above that was a Nintendo 64 with a few games, along with four controls, above that drawer was another with a dream cast console and a large stack of about twenty games, along with four controls and the wire for it.

Above the those drawers was a small compartment that held a DVD/VHS player, above that compartment was another small area completely filled with DVDs, next to the home theater system was a medium sized window and a black love seat next to it, on the wall adjacent to the TV was a navy blue couch, which folded out into a sofa bed, on the wall next to the doorway was a small closet with miscellaneous item like VHS cassettes and sports equipment.

Walking out of the living room they walked to a door next to the door way of the living room on it’s left side, which lead to Berlin’s room. It was the size of the living, empty with white walls and a large sliding window on the wall adjacent to the door, under it was a small metal box in the wall with room for air conditioner, opposite to that was a walk-in closet, it had a small doorway but it was larger then the door. Leading her back outside her room he looked at her and said….

“And for the final part of the tour, my room. I’ll show you the bathroom after, it’s it next to my room.”

Guiding her into his doorway, the room was dark, so he walked over to the wall opposite the doorway where his blinds were, he pulled on a string and they went up letting light pour into his room, next to the window was his brown amour on the right side of the window, inside the window was his air conditioner, in-front of the window on the left side was his queen size bed with a black steel frame, it was a bit messy from him sleeping on it, he was to lazy to make it this morning so he left it the way it was, looking at Berlin he said…

“Let me get you that tee shirt sweetie.”

Walking over to his armoire he opens the left door and reaches in to grab a tall white tee shirt, it was sized at four XL and would cover Berlin to her knees, he couldn’t wait to see her in it. Walking back to her he handed the shirt to her and turned to his desk, he emptied his pockets and put his cigarette case near his bed on top of the desk. Turning back to Berlin he took his shirt off showing her his toned upper body, taking her in his arms he kissed her passionately and brought her onto his bed gently laying her body on it, kissing her a bit roughly she laid on the mattress as his body hovered above hers, breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes and said….

“What do you want to do now?”

« Last Edit: Aug 7, 2009 10:31:23 GMT -6 by santiago » Back to Top  
berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 7, 2009 17:33:44 GMT -6 »

Her hand in his own. He led her to the kitchen. She was still holding onto her things. They moved into the kitchen. It was bigger than she had ever seen before. Though the one in the orphanage was likely bigger it was so long ago she didn't remember it much at all. Here though the bright white of the stove and the silver comfort of the refridgerator seemed so very homey. The cabinets were nice and the counter tops were clean and organized. Pasta.. perhaps that was what they were having for dinner since it sat out on the counter next to the sauce. There was some strange machine on the counter she wasn't sure what it was for but considering her expierences inside a kitchen were minimal and tended to go for stealing rather than actually doing anything cooking wise, she figured she could ask later.

There was a dining room, with a simple table and chairs that two doors led to respectively. She peeked her head in and wondered how often he actually ate in there and how many nights he vegged out in front of the TV eating his dinner in his boxers and nothing else on. He showed her where all the glasses and the plates were. He showed her where the pantry was and it's tasty delicious food there. Through the dining room they moved into the living room. She smiled softly as she saw it. A large TV dominated the wall, with something called an Xbox and a DVD player sitting around it. Across from it was a black love seat and a navy blue couch both of which looked very comfortable and something she would enjoy sitting and laying on while she lived here. Probably in her jammies.

On the left of the living room was an empty room, the one that she assumed was hers because it was populated by nothing except a small box that she assumed was an air conditioner. Oooo how nice was that. She was all to eager to enjoy that perk of living in an apartment. He mentioned they were going to the piece de la restistance, and entered another room. But this one was dark. He left her side and she found that he had crossed the dark room to the blinds and pulled the string. Light filtered into the room and her eyes noticed the large bed that dominated it immediatly. The armoire that stood under the window. She put her things down on the bedside table so that she wouldn't have to hold them so much right now before and while she took her shower.

“Let me get you that tee shirt sweetie.”

She nodded, as he moved to the armoire and opened it getting out a white tshirt for her. She was glad to be here, she felt a bit strange though, like she didn't really belong here. She supposed part of it was that nothing of her own was here yet. But that would come in time. Later, she would have some things in her room that would enable her to feel more at home. Besides she was still getting used to the idea of having an apartment, a job, a car, and a boyfriend all in one day. She put the shirt down on the bed for a moment and went to the window peeking out at the city she turned, to see Santi had taken his shirt off.

Berlin blushed. She couldn't help but let her eyes run over his toned and muscular torso. It looked like he had played sports or something, he was in very good shape. She smiled as he came over to her, her eyes shifting to keep up with him easily. He took her in his arms and without a word he brought his lips to hers. She kissed him back, her arms wrapping gently but tightly around him. He lifted her up as they moved across the room kissing her legs moved up and were around his waist. He led her to the bed and lay her down. The kiss was rough, passionate, and she felt her body coming to life beneath him. AS she felt her back against the matress of the bed her legs let go, and lay beside him, bent slightly at the knees. Her skirt riding up on her. The kiss broke, and her eyes opened, looking right into his amazing green eyes with her own soft blue ones.

“What do you want to do now?”

She smiled. Her hands moved from his neck and slid down his massive muscular shoulders and down his chest. She wasn't sure exactly what he might want, but from the signs she was getting. The way he was kissing her like he was since they had met. She bit her lower lip for a moment, and then let it go, she could still taste him on her tongue and on her lips.

"I supose, I could use help, undressing for my shower."

Of course, that wasn't really what she meant and she knew that he would know that. She figured that if they were in this position he would want to have her, body and all. Which didn't shock her. She had never gotten anything in life without having to give something. Today would be no different, it was time for her to pay for the things he was giving and things he was doing for her. It wasn't like she wouldn't enjoy it and it wasn't like she didn't want it. In truth she wished that they could get to know each other better before they complicated things with sex. Because it wouldn't be just sex, it never was no matter what anyone said.

"You know anyone that can help me with that?" a grin crossed her face.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 8, 2009 3:16:52 GMT -6 »

Santiago smiled as she responded to him, he liked her wit and her attitude, she was such a cute girl, pretty and sweet. Looking into her eyes he kissed her softly and began to un-button her blouse, stopping on the third to last button he lowered his hands and grabs the hem of her skirt, pulling it up her thighs and down her shins he tossed it on the floor away from the bed, looking down he saw she had a pair of white cotton panties, he laughed a bit. His ears tingled as she spoke again adding to what she said before, grinning Santiago nodded, (I wonder how shes feeling right now, we did just meet each other, I hope she doesn't think I'm using her for the sex. I might just give her oral instead and let her take a shower, i hope she took a shower this morning.)

His hands went back to undoing the last few buttons on her blouse, as the last one came undone the shirt fell off her torso revealing her flat stomach and slender waist, she wore a white lace bra that matched her underwear, he smiled at her and said...

"I'm gonna show you why Hispanic guys roll their R's."

Moving his hands down to her underwear he gently slipped them off her legs, dropping them next to his bed he looked at her bottom half completely naked and all he could do was smile, she looked so sexy laying on the floor with her shirt undone and no underwear on. Looking down at her pubic hair, he noticed that she had small patch of blond hair and he thought (I Guess the carpet does match the drapes, that's cool.) He looked into her eyes again and said...

"Your ready baby or would you rather this wait?"

There was a bit of worry in his voice, he felt as if he was rushing stuff with her, then again he was very attracted to he and she looked beautiful laying on his bed in very sexy pose with a seductive look in her eyes, she seemed like she wanted it, plus what she said let him know what she wanted, but he felt like it might be to soon to make love to her. Then he thought (I'll just take care of her and let her take a shower, or maybe she might just turn on me and ride me like a cowgirl.) Santiago laughed a bit and looked back at Berlin...

"You know what Love, let me just take care of you. You can be as loud as you want."

He lowered himself to her legs and looked at the small patch of hair, he snickered a bit and lowered his eyes to her sex and moved his face closer and pressed his lips against it softly and began to lick her up and down, as his tongue traveled along the sides of labia he moved his tongue up and flicked her clitoris softly, he thought to himself (She tastes sweet, i guess all the syrup she drowned her pancakes with. I wonder how loud I can get her to scream.) Santiago smiled as his lips went over her little pink mound, he began to stroke it softly but quickly with his tongue, as he breathing quickened he began to suck on it lightly cause her to let out a soft moan, she seemed to be enjoying it so he put more enthusiasm in his action.

His tongue darted over her mound quicker yet still softly, but his sucking got a bit stronger, he heard her moan louder as she began to gyrate her waist, she put her hand on his head and let out a loud moan, her voice echoing a bit in his room, then he began to stroke her mound a bit rougher for a moment and then he went back to doing it softly. Her moans became even louder as she held his head against her, she arched her back as he sucked and stroked on her gently, she stopped gyrating and began to move her hips back and forth a bit, his tongue licked more of her as he still sucked on her mound.

She rested her movements as he continued to do what he was best at, as she moaned over and over he felt her get wetter, it began to fall on his chin and off it as well, with her hand still on his head she let out a loud moan and her body shook, letting out a few more moans one after the other, she jerked her head upward a bit and arched her back again, he continued licking and sucking her as she quivered on his bed, he could hear her hands as they gripped the bed sheets and she let one a few last moans of ecstasy before she erupted and arched her back deeply, he continued licking her softly, but no longer sucking, his tongues stroked her mound softly as she shivered a bit from her orgasm. He licked around her a bit and cleaned her off, as she laid there almost breathless he lifted his head and smiled her with his mouth and chin glistening from her juices, he smiled and licked his lips....

"Hope you enjoyed that, I like to give more then receive, but that one isn't bad either. Hope you liked it though, sounds like you did."

He whipped his cheeks and chin off and he ran hid hand over his face, laying it on the bed a bit further from Berlin he smiled at her and looked into her eyes.

« Last Edit: Aug 8, 2009 3:52:20 GMT -6 by santiago » Back to Top  
berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 9, 2009 12:31:59 GMT -6 »

He smiled at her, as though her little comment about taking her shower had somehow made him happy. Little did he know that he was making her happier every moment. Not because of what they were about to do, or the fact that the buttons on her school blouse were coming loose one at a time in his fingers. It was the attention, and the feeling of being close. The fact that he listened to her when she spoke and was going to help her attain knowledge in school so that she wouldn't be picked on so much anymore. But the most important thing he had done was want to be with her. To date her and know her and to eventually love her.

She felt his large hands taking the hem of her small kilt. She reached down and unclasped the button that held it on as he slid it down her legs and over her knees. Casting it to the side so she lay there mostly unbuttoned and in her panties. Their lips carressing one another's so softly and gently. It felt so good to be held this way, though she knew that this was something they would do often, as they were dating now, she had always thought the first time with someone could be special. She had just never felt it before.

He looked at her small cotton panties. She washed her clothes in the sink at night since she didn't have money for the laundry. So it wasn't like she wore dirty clothes anymore, she did her best with what she had, so they were clean and she had showered last night, she usually did before bed, to clean herself before she got in the sheets. She couldn't wash the sheets in the sink. His hands went back to her shirt and finished unbuttoning it revealing her only bra. A gift from the nurse when the woman found out the girl didn't have one. It was nicer than anything she had ever had. Lace and covered her pale skin just right.

"I'm gonna show you why Hispanic guys roll their R's."

Berlin blushed, she had not really ever had someone she REALLY liked doing these things to her. So this was a first for her. While she was most certainly not a virgin she figured that in a way she was. She had never known this kind of thing, with someone she wanted to do it with. It was always out of necessity, which was far too often for the young girls liking. But it was all she had, on the streets, her only bargaining chip when things were rough. She felt the cotton elastic of her panties sliding down her hips and down her legs. She moved helping him take them off by shifting her body so that they would move and when they were gone she lay there.

Berlin was too thin. Something that Santiago would be soon helping her lose. Her ribs were easily seen under her skin, her waist was tiny, she had small boney hips, and a fair sized chest. But given some nutrition and daily sustenance and she would fill out to be a very beautiful girl. She was beautiful now, only she just needed a bit of meat on her bones and she would be beyond that.

"Your ready baby or would you rather this wait?"

"I'm ready."

There was no need to pretend that she wasn't. He was her boyfriend and she wondered if it would be more different with someone she was growing to care about more and more than just someone random. She had heard so, but had never actually been able to experience that for herself. Not to mention, if they had gotten this far it was beyond the point of no return. She needed to go forward for both their sakes.

"You know what Love, let me just take care of you. You can be as loud as you want."

Berlin wasn't quite sure what 'just take care of you' meant but she nodded anyway. Her shirt lay open there, she wasn't completely naked and somehow that gave her a bit more security. He leaned down his eyes watching her own as he moved between her legs. His lovely green eyes shifted and then his lips came down to her slit. Berlin gasped, softly, her eyes widening and then softening gently as he began to pleasure her body. She moaned loudly, and first she didn't move her body at all, she just lay there, her hands gently running over her flat stomach as he licked and sucked on the lips down below. It felt.. amazing, and she found herself growing more and more excited by the moment as evident by the juices collecting there.

Everything was hot and heavy. Her body shook and shivered, it trembled in his arms. Making the bed shake in some moments. Her hand found his hair and clenched in it. Pulling him down wanting more and more. She wanted everything she could have, and she wanted so much more, yet she wasn't even sure what she wanted at all. Her hand let go of his hair and gripped the sheets beside them when he suddenly began to move faster and then slower. Over and over again he repeated the pattern making her moans grow louder and echo in the large room. She cried out his name several times, so that he would most surely know that she was enjoying this. It felt amazing.

The time seemed to pass in no time, and her body began to arch, slamming her hips up and down as fast as she could grinding them harder into his face and his tongue eager to feel even just a minute bit more. Her moans getting louder and suddenly, her back arched higher than ever before and she cried out and screamed loudly as she came suddenly, her entire body twitching. She bit her lower lip as she seemed to collapse back on the bed breathing heavily as she lay there, her entire body tingling. He moved up wiping his chin and his lips and she blushed softly seeing the glisten of her own fluids on his face.

"Hope you enjoyed that, I like to give more then receive, but that one isn't bad either. Hope you liked it though, sounds like you did."

She smiled. "It was .. fantastic Santiago, thank you."

She smiled softly as she looked up at him, right now, all satisfied all she wanted to do was roll over and curl up into his arms. Falling asleep and being able to catch up on the sleep that she had lost so many night's recently. Her eyes looked right into his and her arms came up and wrapped around his neck pulling him down she kissed his nose softly, and then moved to his lips. She wasn't so keen on tasting herself so she kept it soft but short. She smiled at him and rolled them over so that Santiago was on his back.

"I don't want you left out."

With a wink she put her lips on his bare collar bone. Softly she began to kiss down his chest, while her hands were busy unbuttoning his school pants and pushing them and his underwear down. She moved with her body, kissing down to his navel, letting her tongue circle the inside of it before moving down. Moving down she pushed his pants down to his feet and then off with his boxers to the floor. Gently she looked back up, into his eyes as her hands took his hardened member and she kissed the very tip. Her eyes still locked onto his, she did not yet take it into her mouth but began to nip the flesh down the side. She knew this drove men wild, especially when she got to the base and she took a bit of the skin in her mouth and sucked it harshly for a moment before moving her way back up.

With her eyes meeting with his, she took him into her mouth and slid him all the way into it. She knew, how she could make him pop quickly and intended to watch his surprise as he realized this. Her hand reached down and began to stroke the skin behind his balls, where the prostate was located. She sucked him long and well, her tongue wrapping around him as she listened to him moan watching her at work on him. Every time she came up, her tongue flicked over the slit in the tip, before descending back down to pleasure him further. Over and over again, she did this, knowing it would drive him wild with all the sensations.

It wasn't that long, not that it was that short either, he hung on better than most. When she felt him go tense and fill her mouth. Immediatly she let her mouth surround his tip, and swallow every bought of fluid he released into her mouth. When it was over, and he lay there satisfied she cleaned him up with her tongue gently and slid up his body only to fall to the side laying in his arms, her body against his, she still wore her shirt and her bra. But she was comfortable enough, her head softly snuggled into his shoulder.

"I hope you enjoyed that." she whispered to him softly. "I didn't want you left out."

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 12, 2009 2:00:54 GMT -6 »

Looking into her eyes he licked his lips as she spoke he smiled at her response, her voice seemed a bit weak, he was guessing from her coming. Feeling her pull him down, he grinned as she kissed him and then threw him on his back, her strength surprised him, he didn’t know she could move a guy as big as he so he wondered (I bet she packs a mean punch in that case.)

Hearing her say to him that she didn’t want him left out, he smiled and wonder what she could have in mind, then as she winked she began to kiss down his body, he smiled and chuckled a bit as she kissed his neck and his stomach, then down to his naval and to his pants, as she undid them he stiffened up even more and he confidently waited for her to pull them down. When she did and revealed his member he wondered how she would react to the size, it wasn’t huge but it was pretty big from what he was told. As she kissed the tip he bit his lower lip and grinned at her.

When they locked eyes he watched her nibble on the side of it before she took it in, he snickered a bit because it tickled him, when she sucked on his skin, he bit his lower lip again and looked down at her as she took him into her mouth, he couldn’t help but moan as he looked into her eyes, he closed them a bit as she began to suck him, as she took it all in he couldn’t help but moan more, she was certainly not a virgin, he knew that to begin with but he as pretty blown away by how she performed. He felt her finger stroking the skin under his ‘huevos,’ he placed his hand on the back of her head and held her hair a bit, he moaned louder as she sucked him so well…

“Damn mamita I can’t believe your so good at this, this is the best I’ve ever had.”

He smiled at he remembered a song he had heard on the radio, looking into her eyes,, he stroked her hair a bit, every time she licked the tip he moaned even more, he didn’t want to push her head down more, but the urge came quite a few times, he was still astounded at how she had taken it all in, but it felt incredible. His other hand gripped the bed sheet firmly and suddenly he felt his body tense up, his fluid released and filled her mouth, as she lifted her mouth, he took his hand off her head and watched her as she looked at him and swallowed the fluid, he chuckled and watched her as she cleaned the rest off, he smiled as he lay down and ponder a moment (Whoa, that was amazing. She’s definitely the best I ever had.) When she slid back up he embraced her warmly and kissed her lightly on her lips, hearing her whisper to him gently, he responded, by smiling at her and kissing her on her forehead, he poked her stomach lightly as laid next to him, their eyes met and he smiled…

“Those eyes of yours are so hypnotizing Sweetie, I can’t stop looking at them. Damn girl how’d you get to be so fine?”

He looked over her body as he lay next to him, the hand that had poked her now on her right hip, he stroked it softly and moved it down a bit to find her hand, he ran his hand over her fingers and intertwined them together, holding her hand from the opposite side, he stroked her thigh gently with his finger, he decided to say something in Spanish.…

“ Mamasita, tienes el sabor de las hispanas, bella. I just said, Mamasita, you;ve got the flavor of a Hispanic girl in you, beautiful. Hips don‘t lie sweet heart….Wow baby, you the best I ever had. I wonder how you make love if your this good and four play….I’m still ready to go. Though I think you wanted to take a shower, it’s up to you sexy.”

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 12, 2009 18:25:00 GMT -6 »

He held her close to him, and right now that was all she wanted. After cuming as hard as she had, she was tired, it had been a long while since she had any kind of sexual enjoyment so it was nice to actually get that feeling again. Her eyes looked up at him as he looked into hers. Kissing her forehead, at this moment she felt as though she was at peace. Laying here with her new boyfriend, and just being able to feel the strong arms holding her against his large built chest. He was a very good looking man but chances were he already knew that.

“Those eyes of yours are so hypnotizing Sweetie, I can’t stop looking at them. Damn girl how’d you get to be so fine?”

Berlin blushed.

How could she not, she was fine?

She couldn't imagine that there was any girl that wouldn't enjoy hearing that from the guy that she really liked. Nor the fact that he couldn't seem to look away from her eyes. She couldn't help but feel as though she was falling farther and farther for him. He was a great guy, he was taking care of her, and then there was the fact that he seemed to actually want to be around her. Not because she could give him anything but just because he liked her for who she was after knowing her just for a little bit of time.

"I am sure, my eyes are not nearly as breathtaking and hypnotic as your own. Every time I see them, I get lost, I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

She chuckled as he poked her flat stomach, and she snuggled into him more. Laying her lips gently on his chest giving it a gentle kiss. Her hair was behind and all over her and the bed. Her fingers softly stroked the pecs of his chest while they lay there together. She knew that it wouldn't be hard to fall in love with him. He was kind, loving, and gentle. She was sure that she hadn't seen ever part of him yet but then again he hadn't seen all of her either. She wasn't always this happy, she had times where she couldn't take it anymore and the emotions she tended to surpress got the better of her.

His hand moved up her stomach to her waist. Cascading down to her hip, she smiled just laying there staring into his eyes. His hand came up on hers and slid down to find her fingers. Lacing them with her own her smile softened and her eyes closed as she snuggled into his large comfortable shoulder. Just dreaming what it would be like to fall asleep with him tonight, holding her and she could cuddle into him and be safe, warm, and cared for.

Mamasita, tienes el sabor de las hispanas, bella.

Her eyes opened at the soft spoken and gently said spanish. She hoped maybe he would teach her some, she really wanted to learn especially if he was going to say it to her from time to time.

I just said, Mamasita, you;ve got the flavor of a Hispanic girl in you,

Berlin chuckled.

"So bella, it means beautiful then? I like that.. it makes me feel beautiful, the way you say it in that accent of yours. Bella."

Wow baby, you the best I ever had. I wonder how you make love if your this good and four play….I’m still ready to go. Though I think you wanted to take a shower, it’s up to you sexy.”

Really?! She was.. the best he had ever had?!

Granted she had experience which probably helped in her case but she had never in her life been told she was the best anyone had. So either he had crappy partners in the past, or she just slept with assholes and dicks. Which of coruse could be the case since she had only done it when she had to. But the point was she just wanted to be with him, she wanted to get to know everything about him that she could. Kiss him, hold him, learn to cook for him, make him smile every day with her crazy antics and learn how to be a normal girl.

When he mentioned he wondered how she made love, she blushed. To be honest she had never done anything that she considered making love. To her that was a whole seperate beast from sex. Sex she had done often, but making love was something to do when you put your heart into it. When you loved that person and had to be with him in every way, you wanted to prove your love in any way that you could. So when he told her he was ready to go, that it was up to her if she wanted to do more today, she smiled softly.

"I don't.. want to do everything today. I want to experience everything I can with you and I"m afraid if we do everything in one day then we won't have anything left to look forward to. I do want a shower, but I also want to fall asleep, right here beside you. The food made me sleepy, and what we just did made me so comfy and you are so warm and caring."

Berlin leaned up and softly kissed his lips. Letting the moment of tenderness take over the both of them for a moment before she broke the kiss and their eyes met.

"So if it's alright with you, I'd like to wait, a little while, I want to know so much about you. I want to fall in love with you. I think, that I'm already falling." she blushed severely as she burried her face in his neck and closed her eyes again just letting him hold her, and letting her hold him.

"Is that alright?"

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 13, 2009 12:36:00 GMT -6 »

"Na baby, your eyes keep me lost in them, their so gorgeous. Wanna trade?"

He laughed at bit and smiled at her, as she laughed he ran his other hand over her stomach, gently running the tips over her skin he couldn't help but lean his head down and kiss her stomach gently, kissing downward slowly to her naval, flicking his tongue a bit every time he moved lower, he went down to her pubis and kissed it a few times before rising back up and looking into her eyes.

Hearing her response he assume she wouldn't want to continue, it didn't bother him at all, he wanted to go all the way, but he nodded at her in agreement, she was right about not taking it all the way today, so there could be something to look forward to as their relationship expanded, he thought (I think I'm falling for her to, she so sweet and gorgeous. Christ I can imagine what shes gonna look like once she starts eating better.)

"Yep. Bella means beautiful, I'm glad you feel beautiful because your gorgeous. What I meant by you've got the flavor of a Hispanic girl, is when you begin to eat better your figure is gonna fill out so good."

He looked over her sexy figure, he thighs were thick but a bit small since she didn't eat to much, her waist was nice and wide, he could imagine how well she could move either dancing or having sex. He held her hand softly as his fingers ran up and down the side of her leg, feeling her soft skin gently against his finger tips, moving his head forward he kissed her lips gently for a few seconds. Breaking the kiss their eyes met and he smiled at her brightly.

He slid his other hand up the other side of her waist and he picked her up quickly, he rolled himself on his back as he placed her on his stomach, he could feel her wetness which made him want to get in her even more, but he retrained himself. He didn't want to her to do anything she didn't want to, he looked into her eyes and raise the upper half of his body and wrapped his arms around her small waist, holding her gently yet firmly he kissed between her breasts and down a bit, he felt euphoric with her, it felt strange because he never felt quite this way before, he felt so good and happy, he couldn't even explain it to himself.

Listening to her tell him how she felt, he smiled as he held her against him, looking into those blue eyes he licked his lips and pressed his head against her chest and heard her heart beat, it was beating quickly, maybe it was because she came or maybe she was feeling the same he was, he could feel his heart beating as fast as hers...

"Not a problem sweetness I completely understand and I agree with you one hundred percent love, don't even sweat it. Do whatever you want, take a shower or we could take a nap now if you want baby. Don't sweat the small stuff, let me know what you want to do, I feel a bit sleepy as well."

Feeling her kiss him softly he closed his eyes and felt his body relax, he leaned down on his back and let her lay on top of him, her legs at his side he felt the warmth from her body radiating onto him, he listened to her tell him how she felt which made him smile, he felt the same for her...

"Sweet heart don't even worry, I understand how you feel and I'm not going to violate you wishes, if thats how you want it then thats how its going to be. I feel that same you do, I'd love to get to know you better before we move to that level."

As she blushed Santiago smiled and planted a kiss softly on her forehead, he felt so happy at this moment, he had a beautiful girl who was falling for him and he was falling for, he knew that he had pretty much swept her off her feet by giving her so much, but even if she wasn't in the position she was he would've still wanted to do so. But he was glad he could bring joy to this girl's life and help her make a normal life for herself...

"Of course it's all right my love. Don't worry at all. Just let me know if your gonna take a shower or if you want to sleep. I want to sleep a bit as well, but you can take a shower if you want."

He kissed her deeply, placing his right hand on the back of her head and his left on her butt, he felt a bit of a bubble as his hand laid comfortably on it, he raised his eyebrow a bit and broke the kiss after a few seconds. Looking into her eyes he smiled and said...

"Baby, I'm going to make you as happy as humanly possible, I'm gonna make sure you never have to feel pain or cry again sweetie."

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 14, 2009 22:45:26 GMT -6 »

"Yep. Bella means beautiful, I'm glad you feel beautiful because your gorgeous. What I meant by you've got the flavor of a Hispanic girl, is when you begin to eat better your figure is gonna fill out so good."

Bella meant beautiful. She hoped he would adopt it as her nickname but it seemed silly to ask him to actually use it as a nickname. She didn't want to seem too weird by asking him to do that. Call her beautiful all the time. So she figured she would wait and see if he came up with his own nickname for her, or never had one. It would be up to him.

"You think I'll be more pretty when I eat more?" she couldn't help but smile at that. "I hope so."

He kissed her, his hand moving over her stomach and her waist. Her lips of course were dancing as best as she could in their kiss. Her fingers were on his face, stroking his cheek. Her eyes closed and just enjoying the fact that they were kissing and she was here with a boy that was her boyfriend. The one that she knew given the chance she would be falling in love with. His hand grabbed at her waist and he lifted her up, and she was on top of him, her legs straddled him each laying on the side of him. As the kiss broke and he looked into her eyes. Leaning up his arms around her waist, her eyes closing. Feeling his lips moving down her body. Her throat, her chest, between her breasts as he kissed her small body.

As his head lay against her soft chest her arms came around his neck. Softly her fingers moved through his hair her lips in his hair. Loving him and the way he was holding her, the way that he cared for her. This was one of the most magical moments she could ever remember in her life. She wanted to tell him how she felt and yet she was having problems finding the words for the feelings that she felt for him.

"Not a problem sweetness I completely understand and I agree with you one hundred percent love, don't even sweat it. Do whatever you want, take a shower or we could take a nap now if you want baby. Don't sweat the small stuff, let me know what you want to do, I feel a bit sleepy as well."

She smiled.

Well that was good, all she wanted to do was fall asleep beside him. She had thought about taking a shower and then falling asleep but the shower would probably wake her up a bit and then she would end up getting the whole bed wet when she lay in it and the pillow too because of her hair. It would take forever to dry. She looked down at him as he told her this, and she knew that after what they had just done they would probablyboth sleep well and being in each other's arms she knew she could finally catch up on the sleep that she had been missing.

He lay back down and she lay on top of him. Him holding her around her waist her soft hair spilling all over the both of them and parts of the bed as he spoke to her again.

"Sweet heart don't even worry, I understand how you feel and I'm not going to violate you wishes, if thats how you want it then thats how its going to be. I feel that same you do, I'd love to get to know you better before we move to that level."

"Me too, I think then it'll mean more, and I'd like my first time with you to be really special."

"Of course it's all right my love. Don't worry at all. Just let me know if your gonna take a shower or if you want to sleep. I want to sleep a bit as well, but you can take a shower if you want."

Berlin smiled. She moved off of him rolling to the side, and she wiggled herself under his covers. Laying her head on the pillow looking over at him waiting for him to do the same. When/if he got into the covers she would put herself back in his arms. Yearning to be held while she slept knowing that she would finally get the sleep she had missed and needed. Her eyes looked up at him.

"Sleep. I'll shower later, but I'm so tired and you're so warm. I can't remember the last time I really got sleep so.. I'm eager to do so. Now that I'm safe, happy, and here with you."

He kissed her deeply, her arms wrapped around him, and her body pressed against him. He held her close. A hand on the back of her head, and the other, on her rear. The one in her hair would feel the soft blond locks brushing against his skin. As it broke she saw his brow had risen but she wasn't exactly sure why. Not that it mattered overall, she just wasn't sure why.

"Baby, I'm going to make you as happy as humanly possible, I'm gonna make sure you never have to feel pain or cry again sweetie."

Her eyes looked up at him, and she smiled warmly. Her eyes wanted to well up with tears right then, but tears of happiness. She couldn't help but really want to love him right then and there, because he was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to her in her life. He was the most amazing luck. She was lucky to have met him today and she was glad that she would be able to change her life even more than just attending school. She was glad that they could change her. That she could grow with him and give her heart to someone.

"I have a lot of things, in my past, I have to work through. But that is my p ast, and you are my future. I feel like.. now I have a chance, a real chance. To make something of myself and to fall in love just like I always wanted to do. I'm going to be happy, and you've made it possible. I want to make you happy too Santiago. To make you smile when you come home, to know that we're going to be together for a long time."

She kissed his lips softly. Her fingers touching his cheek as she did this kiss, letting him feel just how much she really cared for him. As it broke she slid down and put her head on his shoulder. Right where she knew she could be comfortable. Right where she knew she could sleep away for hours yet. Softly her eyes closed and her lips pressed into his chest one last time before she finally passed out in his arms. Sleeping against him, so gently and peacefully.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 16, 2009 14:09:21 GMT -6 »

After all was said and done Santiago felt the same as his angelic girlfriend, he wanted to just fall asleep and wake-up at night, maybe for a round two. He smiled at her while she spoke and he nodded when she finished, she had read his mind because he felt the very same way, he was glad to give her an actual chance at a real life and that he was able to show her what kind of kindness people were capable of. As she kissed hm softly he smiled while they shared it, he felt happy for once, he had a girl that was worth saving and worth having around,

Her kiss was so passionate he could feel her heart beating, she was something else (Damn, this girl really is something else, I'm glad I was able to meet her and help her.) As she buried her head in his shoulder he watched her, slowly drift off into dreamland, she looked so peaceful as she laid on his shoulder with her eyes closed, before she fell asleep he whispered in her ear...

"You look like an angel right now sweetie."

He saw her smile as she fell asleep, a sweet smile that usually comes around when you feel all warm inside. Watching her sleep for a little while Santiago tried to do the same, but when ever he would close his eyes, something in his mind would wake him up, not a voice but a thought. The thought of his plans here in Chula Vista, he could see where they were going and the result was going to be a good one, (I just have to find out how they work around here, can't be any different then New York. I gotta see if my connections can come around and scope out the competition.)

As Berlin slept Santiago managed to slip his arm out from under her head, all she did to react was move a bit and turn to the other side, he let out a small sigh and rose from his bed. Walking over to his computer chair he slid it out and grabbed a pair of black basketball shorts throwing them on, he looked around the desk and saw his cigarette case, grabbing it he flicked it open and grabbed a joint from it, walking over to his pants on the floor and threw them on the chair, reaching ion one of the pockets he grabbed his zippo and walked to the dining room outside of his room, closing the door behind him and leaving a small crack open he walked into the dining room.

Walking over to the window he opened it and lit his joint, taking a deep inhale, he looked outside and let out a small cough before exhaling. He couldn't think straight at the moment, his thoughts dwelled on Berlin, which didn't bother him, he just smiled as he pictured her smiling at him and running up to him to give him a hug, he truly felt happy in those thoughts.

Suddenly from no where he envisioned a bullet go right through her head as he ran to him and dropped dead in his arms, he shook his head to forget that vision, he inhaled again and held it deeply as he thought (She is not going to be a casualty, I'll make sure I'm the one to take that bullet.)

Exhaling the smoke he continued in his thoughts until the joint finished, which was about twenty minutes. He felt a bit relieved as he had sorted out his concerns, but there were still many more to be addressed as time went by. (I think things will go smoothly, just have to make sure that everything is peace at every buy and sale. Then again there are those niggaz who like to make a ruckus, I got it though.)

He let out a sigh as he walked back to his room, opening the door slowly, he creeped inside and closed the door silently, looking over at his girlfriend sleeping peacefully he walked to his bed and laid down at her side with his arm over her, feeling the warmth of her body he smiled and fell asleep next to her quietly.