Author Topic: Pod 10: Dillon, Savaak, Noah (Read 2,833 times)
Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

Pod 10: Dillon, Savaak, Noah
« Nov 15, 2015 0:36:45 GMT -6 »

Feeling particularly cross about not being able to take that chain gun as a trophy, Bianca glances up at the door with her name on it - must have been some spiffy tech that rolled her name on between Savaak's entrance and her arrival, but for now, she ignored the pinch of curiosity - and takes a moment to compose herself and shake off her miffed mood.

Then, slinging her heavy duffel bag back over her shoulder, she enters with a curious smile!

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 0:40:58 GMT -6 »

"So like how do humans pass Vulcans in the Federation?"

Of course, he's somewhat cut off by the entrance of another newcomer. He blinks at the person.

"Bumble Bee?"

« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015 0:41:26 GMT -6 by Taner Cross » Back to Top  

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 0:49:26 GMT -6 »

...that voice...

Waitaminute! Shit--shoot! It was him! IT TOTALLY WAS HIM.

Bee stares for a good few seconds, leaving the door open behind her...before she blinks and lightly shuts the door using the bottom of her foot. Bianca doesn't look away, utterly derailed and so doesn't note the other girl in the pod-dorm, right this moment.

"...gosh darnit, I just can't get away from you, Crosshairs, can I?"

There's more incredulity to her tone than any shade of hostility.

At least she doesn't drop her bag.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 1:15:51 GMT -6 »

Savaak looks from Taner to the newcomer but doesn't interrupt, as that's rude. So she waits in what would otherwise be an awkward situation, though she doesn't seemed bothered by teh third wheel status.

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 9:46:38 GMT -6 »

"Hey, if anyone is following anyone here you're obviously following me."

He teases as he was here first albeit only a matter of days. He pops to his feet to greet, waving Savaak along to make introductions.

"Savaak meet Bianca Stark, our other new pod mate I imagine. We go back aways, our parents work together a lot in DC. Bee, this is Savaak."

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 12:07:38 GMT -6 »

Bee's eyebrows pop upwards. "Pffff, well keep in mind I can't run as fast, so of course I have to follow you."

Obviously! Still, she grins a little and shifts the bag down to the floor after approaching, finally noting the girl. This...this could be a good thing! Or a bad thing. Bianca blinks a little, curious.

"Just Savaak?" She extends her hand towards her to shake. Her curiosity about that and the actual name is written all over her face.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 14:35:01 GMT -6 »

"Puckett. Savaak Puckett." Amused at the girl's question, Savaak extends her hand, giving Bianca's hand a firm shake. She's seen that curiosity before, not even five minutes ago.

"Nice to meet you, Bianca." No offer of explanation on why her last name seems so Western in comparison, but she'll get around to it. Again.

« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015 14:35:52 GMT -6 by Savaak Puckett » Back to Top  

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 14:54:47 GMT -6 »

Taner makes no apologies for being faster. He was always first! Not actually. Though he does know note Savaak's last name since he didn't get it earlier, oddly enough. Other that, he's just grinning... no crazy roommates yet! Win.

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 15:35:12 GMT -6 »

Savaak's handshake is returned just as firmly, punctuated with a smile.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, too~" She nods and picks her bag up, figuring it's more polite if she doesn't ask riiiiight away. Maybe. She was kind of dying a little inside, though, awkwardly. "I'm guessing I get the remaining room?"

Not that she terribly cared. The "pod" seemed pretty nifty and new. Views seemed to be good on the outside, so, she wasn't gonna complain about the inside.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 17:04:28 GMT -6 »

Savaak is all smiles with the handshake! It hasn't left her face since she arrived, apparently. She seems perfectly not beaten up after her trainer.

"Well, I haven't picked mine yet, but I'm not picky." She gestures to her bag after releasing Bianca's hand. "If you have a preference, it's all yours!"

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 17:25:38 GMT -6 »

"All I know is I got mine."

Taner interjects rather proudly.

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 17:29:57 GMT -6 »

"Yeah, yeah, Cross." Bianca purposefully waves her hand at him, dismissing his pride in being first! Ouch!

She glances towards the doors and then back to Savaak. "Well, why don't we take a look at 'em? I'm not terribly picky, either."

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 17:39:00 GMT -6 »

Savaak smirks and glances over at Taner.

"So you made the quickest choice, but was it the right one?" she teases as she nods to Bianca before picking up her bags. Time to choose!

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 17:58:21 GMT -6 »

Oh no. Taner is realizing he's out number for the teasing now. He debates make a comment about double teaming but since they just met Savaak he opts against it. Instead...

"I'd say so since I'm in it."

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 18:03:45 GMT -6 »

Scooooooore, teasing buddy! Bianca just grins. Of course, she figures Savaak will probably not take sides so she can dish it out equally in the future (after all...probably what Bianca herself would do), but it was nice, just for now!

Bianca waits until her female roomie has her bags in order before moving off for the rooms with a "So which door is yours?" at Taner. Just so she didn't open that by mistake. She proceeds to open both other doors aside from the bathroom with a thoughtful hum at each.

Pretty good lighting and space!

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 18:29:16 GMT -6 »

"Bias," Savaak insists, still teasing. Then she's off to explore the rooms, though they seem similar enough in design. It's easy to tell which one Taner claimed, and she points to the room closest to the entryway door.

"I think I'll go with this one." An important decision made in 0.5 seconds with no basis on anything other than why not.

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 18:35:14 GMT -6 »

Taner points to his room and watches the ladies go about picking theirs. He smirks when Savaak makes her pick.

"I think she's prepping to make a run for it when she realizes how crazy we are."

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 18:41:02 GMT -6 »

Bee glances at Taner and leans in with a smirk, and stage-whispers: "Careful, Savaak, he's referring to himself as "we". Already slipping."

She tsks and shakes her head, managing to be serious until she can't, in which case she moves to the remaining door and sets her duffel almost reverently inside. Got precious cargo in there!

She turns back, eyes glinting. Must. Not. Smirk. Must. Not. Gri--oh darnit.

Bianca grins.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 19:05:14 GMT -6 »

Savaak glances to the doorway, then back to Bianca with an equally false whisper, "Maybe should we knock him out before we run?" She grins and sets her bags down just inside the doorwa, looking at her two roommates, who seemed pretty cool. Definitely a good thing.

"Or maybe I'll just embrace the crazy?" she asks with a raised brow.

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 19:13:11 GMT -6 »

Taner, in an over acting manner that would make William Shatner proud, grabs his chest and staggers a bit.

"Oh, she got me. Oh no... everything's going.. dark."

He stumbles toward the couch.

"Tell my... family that... I did... my best."

He flops over the armrest onto the couch with an exasperated exhalation. Taner is slain.

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 19:41:13 GMT -6 »

Ohhh, knocking him out sounded good!

Bee turns back after setting her bag down and bounces with an exuberant fist pump: "Fatality!"

She sneaks over on light feet with devious intent...and sits on slain!Taner's stomach before flipping one leg over the other and looks over to Savaak.

"I'll be sure to send the memo to Aaliyah next time I'm in DC. We should totally ditch the body, now, though."

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 20:00:48 GMT -6 »

"A death worthy of a hero." Savaak salutes the fallen with an expression of false mourning that disappears when she's after a moment. She has no idea who Aliayah is, but it's someone she can check out, to be sure.

"True, we don't want anyone finding the evidence." She gives a thoughtful hum and circles the couch, out of range of Taner in case he tries anything.

Taner Cross
Mentor
Defense

Taner Cross Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 20:16:44 GMT -6 »

Taner continues to just lay there, with tongue hanging out and everything. Obviously he has truly been defeated...

Until he sneaks a hand around to pinch Bee's hip.

Bianca Stark
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Bianca Stark Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 20:20:37 GMT -6 »

"The sooner the better, he's gonna start to smell right away--yeow!" Bee half-stands and immediately thinks better of it, relaxing her legs to plunk right back down! "Like crabs."

Pinch pinch! Bianca turns the tables and pinches Taner's cheek! Just try and break away!

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2015 20:24:33 GMT -6 »

Defender of the Bi! Savaak springs towards the couch and goes to grab Taner's arms, pinning him and leaving him open to further attack!

Quick Reply