Author Topic: One More Time (Closed) (Read 194 times)
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

One More Time (Closed)
« Jul 25, 2009 15:06:50 GMT -6 »

"San Fransisco Corrections."

"Hello, this is SDPD badge 502, I'm calling to check on prisoner-"

"Sergeant Scott. isn't this the third time this month alone?"

"Ah, yeah..." Tyler leaned forward on his couch, itching the back of his neck with his left hand as he adjusted the phone to his right ear.

"We're fully capable of handling our jobs here at corrections, Sergeant."

"You don't understand, he's broken out once before and I have reason to believe-"

"Look, just like we told you last week, if Trent Rydell somehow pulls a rabbit out of his ass, you'll be the first to know."

"Alright...thank you."

Before he had finished speaking, the other line had already cut off. Sgt. Scott couldn't really blame them. He had been pestering the SFPD a hell of a lot this month. Unfortunately, it still did little to put his mind at ease. With him being reassigned to a new position, he wouldn't be able to keep as a close of an eye on his least favorite person in the world anymore.

Placing his phone on the clear coffee table in front of him, Tyler stood up, goin back to moving the boxes back and forth between rooms. Moving to new places were always a pain in the ass. For him, he never could find a good place to start. Give him a path and he could get a years worth of work done in a week. Give him an hours worth of unpacking, and he'll turn on the TV.

Chula Vista Collective... I hope this place treats you kids better than I had been...