Author Topic: Roth vs. Jinn - BM Tourney (Read 197 times)
zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Roth vs. Jinn - BM Tourney
« Jul 26, 2009 19:33:48 GMT -6 »

Scene set and rules explained. Spectators allowed but cannot interfere with the fight. Have at it boys...

The sun rose quickly in a cloudless sky, heating the air quickly in Santa Miguel. Wordlessly the spectators and fighters awoke from their slumber, stretching stiff limbs and warming sleepy muscles. Not that anything needed warming. By the time it was 9:00 am, the temperature had risen to over 85 degrees. And by the time of the second scheduled fight at 12:00 pm, the breeze was like a furnace blast, cooking everyone there in 100+ degree heat. It seemed as if the desert itself was showcasing its power, daring those in attendance to piss it off.

As the time neared for the fights, everyone shuffled over the waiting ring. It was a simple design, extremely strong and extremely simple. 16ft x 16ft square, walled on all sides by thick solid wood fences five feet high. The ring floor was swept dirt, knocked smooth by Jack's crews but otherwise left all natural, stones and sand included. No doors either; the fighters would have to climb up and over the wall to get inside. There was nothing else to speak of, except the spectator stands built high enough to give everyone a direct view down into the 'pit'.

SECOND FIGHT...

Roth O'Roak vs. Jin Campbell

Roth's weapon...Winchester Rifle (Unloaded)

Jinn's weapon...Square-head Shovel

ROTH POSTS FIRST

There are no rounds, no time limits, to stoppages. Fights begin whenever the fighters are both inside the ring. No outside materials may be brought into the ring (ie knives, tools, etc.) but weapons will be assigned to each man before hand; use of weapons is totally at the discretion of the fighter. The only ways to win are submission or knockout/death. One man enters, one man leaves.

Fights will last one week in real time, with each fighter being required to post up every 24hrs. or else forfeit. (Only very good excuses will be accepted for needing more time.) If a winner is not found after one week, a winner will be decided by vote amongst the six fighters. Winners go on to the next round. Have at it boys.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Roth vs. Jinn - BM Tourney
« Jul 26, 2009 21:55:55 GMT -6 »

(ooc: ALRIGHT! I have a gun..wait..unloaded?? Da Fuck?)

The piercing sun blinded the tall shirtless figure as he walked out of his housing and looked into the bright sky of Santa Miguel. It was nine, and Roth had a major headache from the night before. He made a point to meet every spectator at least once. He would shake their hand and meet their Mistress, and of course mention SDCFL.

He was up until three in the morning meeting the rich shady fuckers, and making them seem important. Roth took a long walk out to a small bluff outside the town and took a moment to sit and think about the day ahead. Before he could notice anything a shadow engulfed his muscular Irish body. With an erie aura Roth looked back to find a man he had met at the party. 'Gentlemen' Jack Sands. Roth stood up and stared into his cold brutal hands and offered a handshake to the man.

"Mornin Sir."

Was all Roth could muster out of his mouth as his hand was clamped under what seemed like an steel vice grip. Roth tried to muscle back and meet with the same force, but he could tell that this man was holding something back. 'Gentleman' Jack Sands released his grasp and began to speak.

"Roth, Anthony, O'Roak. Born in Boston on August 2nd, 1993. Wrestler for the Sand Diego Championship Fighters League, Senior Student at the Chula Vista Collective. Captain of The Peacemakers, a little group of people trying to dull the violence after the death of his sister."

Roth stared now with a curious looked and took a small step back at the evil grin and awkwardness that was 'Gentleman' Jack Sands.

"Listen kid, I know all about you. You and all the others here. And if theres one thing I've noticed about you, is that you don't work to you potential. Your stronger and faster then anyone here, and if your built for anything, it's taking a shit load of damage."

Roth took another small step forward. Before he could refocus himself, 'Gentleman' Jack Sand s was now straight in front of him.

"Now, I need you to make sure you put on a damn good show today. Ignore everything and unleash the caged animal inside you! You show me what you got in this fight, and I may throw something extra your way. I like you kid, I see a bit of myself in you. Go out there, and make it good, Captain."

A smile came over Roth's face at the thought of become 'Gentleman' Jack Sands. It could happen, but Roth didn't want it to. Roth looked back to the sun and went to reply, but Jack Sands was gone.

By 11 o'clock Roth was back in the town. Everyone was getting ready, and some of them were getting drunk already. Roth looked around to find a place where the fighters were announced. How the hell else would people know who to bet on. Once Roth found the guy he gave him a CD with one song. A simple request for it to play as he entered. He was a wrestler, and nothing would replace a first impression.

Noon ran by and the first fight was over. Roth wasn't around to see and he was still getting geared up in the back rooms. Roth wore a pair of tripp pants with a nice bright red trim on a basic black main. Under those he wore a pair of black wrestling boots that went up to his calf and had a bright red trim. Over all of that was his long trench coat matted with blood, dirt, and stains. But mostly blood. No shirt covered his body. A shirt wouldn't matter while getting hit with a shovel, but a heavy trench coat might, and the pants were for show..and they matched.

After a few minutes of review and frisking for hidden weapons Roth was all set and walked out of the back rooms. He could hear the announcer call out his name to the crowd and his entrance music . Roth made his way out to the pit. The men who remembered him gave small cheers and the uncaring and the women merely clapped awaiting to see blood before caring.

Roth made his entrance dazzling, making sure everyone there remembered his face. He wiped a large amount of sweat from his forehead before climbing up to the top of the pit. Using his balance Roth stood on top of the 5 foot pit and stood there to the faded music awaiting the face of his opponent.