Author Topic: Ground Zero: Lily v Sable (Womens Title Bout) (Read 294 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Ground Zero: Lily v Sable (Womens Title Bout)
« Jul 28, 2009 19:56:14 GMT -6 »

(OOC: Playing the announcer for this post only)

The SDCFL arena, a small arena in the eastern outskirts of San Diego. An underground fighter's league that is open to every willing and proven participant. Tonight will be their first major event. Ground Zero. Live on Internet stream, free for on their website thanks to region-wide advertising. Four fights would take place that night The MMA Title match, Steel Cage Title, the Hardcore Title match, and the Wrestling Title match. The arena was packed with students from the Chula Vista Collective. The cheers echoed throughout the arena as the Announcer made his way to the center ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight the San Diego Championship Fighters League presents Ground Zero!"

The crowd roared with excitement as the night had officially begun. Chants for the company and Ground Zero echoed throughout the location. Drinks were cheap at the bar, and catering provided by the near by reastraunt, Jesse’s Bar and Grille. The crowd settled as the Announcer started up again.

“Our fourth match of the night will be for the SDCFL Womens Championship Title!”

“Coming out first, weighing in at 129 pounds, standing at 5 foot 4, Lily "The Banshee" Lawless *!”

The crowed roared once more for the first contender. Signs, chants, and of course the occasional boo. The Announcer would give him some time to settle into the environment before introducing the next competitor.

“And her challenger, weighing in at 140 pounds, standing at 5 foot 8, Sable "The Black Rose" Vermillion!”

A similar reaction would flow. None of tonight’s fighters would be known well enough to have a definitive position on the fighter unless they knew him personally. The announcer made his way out of the ring next to the two Commentators. Joe Style a small figure that roots for the under dog, with the catch fraise “OH MY GOD!”. With him was his partner “The General” Ken Savarro, former SDCFL wrestling, MMA, and Hardcore Champion. With everyone in there place (after their enerances) the bell would ring and the match was on its way.

(Remember the rules and have some painful fun. You have until August 31st)

freakypetachick

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 10, 2009 19:24:58 GMT -6 »

Lily didn't really know what she was doing at this point. She sighed in her own little private dressing room awaiting her fight to begin. All the little girl could remember was her walking out late at night on the eastern side of the city. The memories of the man she had met from before must have brought her there. He had helped her save a cat earlier, and her only reasoning for coming back was most likely seeing that man again.

Slowly the purple haired girl opened the door and looked out into the hall way. A thin man with glasses and a microphone came up to her telling her she had 5 minutes. Lily smiled to the man she would later see next to the ring as the announcer.

She slipped back into her dim lit room and looked at herself in the mirror. Basic makeup for her toned skin. She wore a black corset thinking it would be more durable then any other article of clothing. Under that was a pair of fitting black jeans. They weren't skin tight, but they hugged her legs forming her nice shape.

“Coming out first, weighing in at 129 pounds, standing at 5 foot 4, Lily "The Banshee" Lawless!”

Lily jerked her head at the sound. She wasn't expecting them to announcer her weight in public like that. She quickly got over it though as she headed to the ring. Before hand she was allotted to pick out a music track for her entrance. There was only one option for her.

With a random smile and a new found spring in her step, the purple haired Banshee skipped to the ring with an air of confidence. She would cheer on the crowd as she would wait for her opponent. Sable Vermilion. Never heard of her.

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 11, 2009 11:09:37 GMT -6 »

[/url] of course was slightly concerned, thinking that my father might object to such a thing. I had to resure his overly concerned self that everything would be fine. My father was fully aware of my part takings in tournments and such. In truth he supported it 100%. To me this wasn't any different from any other I had participated in, only the setting. As usual I was in the dressing room laying down on the provided bench, ear buds in each ear listening to some instrumental music.

This time I decided to wear my black jumpsuit. My hair was tied back into a high tight ponytail making sure nothing was in my face. Dimitri left me alone for a few minutes before returning with the news that it was time to go to the ring. Taking out the ear buds, I handed the Ipod off to him as I made my way to the ring. I really wasn't expecting any enterance music but it seems that Dimitri had picked something out for me. Lady Gaga's "Beautiful, dirty, rich". How ironic. I looked back at him and chuckled a little, as he simply smiled back towards me. With a smirk on my face I simply strolled out towards the ring once my name was called, most of the crowd seemed to know my name since the Vermillion name was well known. For those who didn't they soon will.

Being a camera whore I couldn't resist the fact to blow a kiss towards the crowd once I was on the ring, before pressing my back agains the ropes and wrapping my arms around so I could gently back flip into the ring. With a smile and a wink towards the crowd I looked those the young girl before me. I had at least four inches of height on her and certainly more weight, but that weight was muscle not fat. Standing in a ready position, I addressed her.

"Lily right?.... Well let's just skip formalities and get right down to it... You can start first."[/ul][/font]

freakypetachick

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 11, 2009 17:13:20 GMT -6 »

The smile disappeared from her face. In what seemed like a few seconds her emotions went from happy and bouncy to bitter and competitive. Lily looked at her taller and older opponent. They seemed pretty evenly;y matched. Sable Vermilion was just taller and a bit stronger, but Lily would still try to end it quick.

The little girl paused for a moment before speaking out to her new enemy. "...and your Sable. I guess it was nice meeting you." There was some dominant sarcasm in her voice. Lily wanted to fight this fight, and win her title. All of which in the first two minute round.

If Lily's fighting style could be called anything, it was dirty. She would rake eyes, kick nads, whatever got it over with. She began to turn around and walk to her corner to await the opening bell. With a quick twist of her lean body she threw a quick right hook at Sable's face, aimed mostly toward the eyes.

At that first punch the bell would ring to start the match. Already she would have the advantage. She wouldn't retract the punch. Instead she would grab the collar of her opponents jump suit and pull the larger girl into her. As Sable came at the purple haired student her left knee would shoot out in a strike to the gut.

The sides had been drawn, and the match had begun. Lily would try to end this fight as soon as she could to make a name for herself. Womens Champion Lily Lawless. It had a nice ring to it.