Author Topic: Strongman City (Open Trainer Request) (Read 563 times)
Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

Strongman City (Open Trainer Request)
« Dec 10, 2015 13:52:43 GMT -6 via mobile »

She fired, before he could respond again, but she had aimed just beside his foot. If he moved, at all, it would hit, but she was actually aiming to NOT hit him.

"Close," she said, before turning the gun back at him. "Seven. They're on my belt and you should see them. You need to know how many weapons your enemy has obvious. And always assume they have double that hidden."

Especially a smart enemy.

"How many are in my sleeve?"

« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015 13:54:52 GMT -6 by Venus Campbell » Back to Top  

BK
Agent
Defense

BK Avatar

I got some power in my corner.

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2015 13:58:45 GMT -6 »

Ken didn't move after the shot- if she hit him, he'd attack her full force. He didn't take bullet shots likely, and if she was threatening him....what if she hit him in the eye? There was no protection there. That would kill him.

"Two."

His voice was low, and he watched her hand carefully.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2015 14:01:59 GMT -6 »

She kept one finger on the trigger, gun aimed for his chest, but didn't move. She nodded once, a single time. Two was correct. She didn't have any that he didn't feel, because she was just as focused being able to comfortably move around as she was on making sure she could attack her enemy.

"Good. That answer was right."

Without lowering her gun, she continued her questions, looking deadly serious. If he got a wrong answer, it was quite possible that she would shoot him. She definitely looked like she was going to.

"Answer honestly. Did you see my gun? And do I have any others?"

BK
Agent
Defense

BK Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2015 15:43:18 GMT -6 »

Ken would stare. He wasn't afraid of her pulling the trigger- he didn't mind pain. He was just confused as to her tactics.

"No. I was more interested in what your body was doing. And you said you weren't a trainer, so I just took this as us messing around, not a situation I should fear for my life."

He glanced down at her gun, then back up at her.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2015 15:49:24 GMT -6 via mobile »

She smiled sweetly at him and raised her own hand to brace the gun, keeping it still. He said he was paying attention to her body, but he hadn't been able to tell her how many knives she had been wearing.

"I get tired of kids," she said by way of explanation. "You work here now, Agent. That means you should always be ready to risk your life. Understood?"

If he gave her an affirmative, she'd flip the gun in her hand and replace it in the discreet holster on the small of her back. It wasn't an easy thing to see. In fact, most people wouldn't.

"Our people died when we rushed into situations and fought the baddies on their terms. Anti meta rallies have been popping up left and right, and now we get to fight the bad guys as well as the people we're trying to protect. We have to see everything. We have to know what's coming next."

Or people got hurt.

BK
Agent
Defense

BK Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 11, 2015 20:34:19 GMT -6 »

Ken would scowl.

"Listen Hot stuff, I'm always ready to risk my life. But I don't go into training with my colleagues with a kill or be killed attitude. If I did, I'da snapped your arm like a twig and stepped on your neck."

He would point at her.

"Don't ever insult me or my intelligence simply for not treating training like a warzone. You got some slick moves, but I'm the man to beat around here. And even with your weapons, you wouldn't have what it takes."

Jeez, lady was hot but not hot enough for that shit. He would shake his head quickly before running a hand through his hair, and then turning to leave!

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 11, 2015 22:36:17 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Beat Mathew Amtrum and we'll talk," she called after him, laughing.

The guy to beat? Please. He was just a kid.

BK
Agent
Defense

BK Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 11, 2015 22:41:27 GMT -6 »

"Been there done that."

He called back.

Hell yeah he had. Mathew said to make him bleed before he gets put in the hospital. That was a fuggin' challenge, and Ken stepped up. Two swings baby, bitch was leakin' juices.

He left!

Quick Reply