Author Topic: A Flame for Freedom. (Roth) (Read 650 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

A Flame for Freedom. (Roth)
« Aug 4, 2009 21:58:03 GMT -6 »

"Es-cut..Eccuteco...Wait, how do you pronounce that again?"

Roth scratched the back of his head with an embarrassed look. In all reality he didn't know what it was, how to spell it, or even pronounce it. It Sounded bad ass enough, but the majority of the school was on par with Roth's juvenile brain. Give or take a few brain cells.

"Escutcheon. Wait, I remember that now. It's a shield that represents a family, or group. Well, it does seem to work. But your the man whose done all this 'group stuff' before, so the final names up to you."

The same friendly smile appeared over Roth's face from before. They were really going to do something great. A shield for the people. Not just a shield, but a sword as well. Crusaders for the greater good looking to live out their youth.

"Now we just need a way to put it out there. Something that represents protection and defiance. Any ideas?"

The wrestler from Boston lowered his hands and stood a little off to the side of Taku. Together they were a force to be reckoned with. But only for those that opposed them.

xhaos

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 5, 2009 1:15:35 GMT -6 »

[/b]

That one was quite a tough thing to do. To show what you strive for, protecting the weak as well as showing those who seek to bind the students down that they are slaves, cattle, or whatever one would call the students. They were free.

"The first thing that pops into my head is to penly defend weak students being picked on by staff and such, but I'm not sure how good that will work. Or we could show any punks around here who pick on the weak by 'enforcing the rules'. You know, go around and have fun with it and act on instinct, you know."

He looked around the area trying to find something going on. Perhaps it would be better to ask Roth.

"You know the students better than I do. Know any students who act like that, the so called 'rule enforcers'?[/color][/font][/ul]

« Last Edit: Aug 5, 2009 1:15:52 GMT -6 by xhaos » Back to Top  
    Andy Daws
    Mentor
    Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

« Aug 5, 2009 18:53:54 GMT -6 »

"Well luckily here at Chula we have a variety of students. I can show you the rebels, the protectors, the corrupt, and what we refer to as the 'bad guys'."

What he said was true. Any genre of student Taku was looking for, Roth could find. He was unfortunately good at creating attention, thus meeting all sorts of demographics. You see people either loved Roth or hated him. If you didn't feel strongly either way, you never met him in person.

"We really have to options for our Aegis X. One: We create a scene while protecting someone, thus spreading our word. Or two: We create a scene while making a large statement against the system....or it your feeling insane we could try both at the same time."

The large wrestling brute started to pace in front of Taku as he spoke. The thoughts of the objectives ran through his head on what to do. There were many simple and complex ways to get the name out there,but what Roth really knew was that it had to be memorable.