Author Topic: Room 5, Fremont Dorms (Zack) (Read 253 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Room 5, Fremont Dorms (Zack)
« Jul 30, 2009 17:55:42 GMT -6 »

The dorm room lit up to the flick of a switch a a large figure entered the room. It was dorm room number 5 of the Fremont High school dorms. Two beds, one with green sheets, and one with blue. Roth's bed was the green one. With a simple routine movement Roth took off his coat and threw it on the bed.

The large wrestler yawn as he looked around the room. No sign of his roomie. For the time he spent at this school Roth hadn't seen much of him. Roth would work late and sneak into the dorms late at night, and usually wake up late to school. Those were the only times he was usually there. But tonight was different, tonight he had a mission.

A Boston native pulled CD case out from of his pocket. Inside that case was a pirated DVD that he asked one of the Computer Students to make for him. From the instructions all he had to do was put the disc in and enjoy. Roth pulled up a seat as he thought about why he was watching this illegal copy.

--- A Few Months Ago ---

"Goddammit!"

The loud echoing voice of Roth could be heard around the airport. Sitting down on the large airliner the dark clothed student watched as his old (stolen) laptop computer fell onto the floor of the fuselage and shattered. Electronic components scattered around as it was soon crushed by the incoming food cart.

"You gotta be kidding me! I've been waiting forever to watch that!"

Anger ensued Roth's blood at the sight of his entertainment disappear before his eyes. May 13th was the air date, and after the showing it would immediately be streamed on the Internet, and now he was missing out all because he had to switch school to the Chula Vista Collective.

--- Present ---

The ecstatic student watched as the DVD began to play. The one thing he had missed out on because of this shitty school. Roth then heard the open behind him. He was torn between watching the screen and greeting his roommate. The stereo of the TV then blared the key words he was waiting to hear.

"Previously on LOST"

zack

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 2, 2009 20:10:03 GMT -6 »

After a long day, Zack eagerly awaited his return to the 5th Boys Dormitory of Fremont High School. It had been a long day and he was exhausted. Whether it was the test on cell structure he flunked, the paper he forgot(The dog ate it!), or the long day in the summer heat, he did now know. All he knew was that an extreme sense of glee swept over him as his key turned in the door to his room.

Now Zack had never met his roommate, but that didn't bother him much. As long as he didn't steal his stuff, get in his face, or talk too much he would be alright. It was to his surprise when he heard a loud stereo shout at him when he opened his door, "PREVIOUSLY ON LOST!". He walked in to see a heavily built student staring at the screen intently waiting for it to say more.

"Sup dude? Turn that shit down, I want to be able to use my ears past thirty."

Zack would sit on the blue bed and stare at the screen as well. He had never seen Lost, but anything was better than being outside right now.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

« Aug 3, 2009 18:21:03 GMT -6 »

Roth jumped out of his seat at the sound of his roommate's voice. The current recap of the previous season finished up as he rushed to find the remote. It took him a moment to figure out that he left it on his bed. With a quick motion of his arms and fingers Roth clicked the pause button and then adjusted the sound. He wasn't rude enough to ignore the man he was living with.

"Hey man...er...Zack, right?"

Roth was horrible with names unless they were placed with an event. He had only seen him a few times before and had read his name on the room list before.

"So, no big plans for the night?"

Roth waited to get some small talk flowing before tuning in again. He had a two hour finale and the night was young. He welcomed his roomie to watch as he pleased, although if he wasn't familiar with the show the season five finale would give him a nice mind fuck.

zack

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 9, 2009 23:32:20 GMT -6 »

"Hey man...er...Zack, right?"

"Yeah, that's right. I guess that makes you Roth?" Zack said quickly as he moved toward the fridge and grabbed a Dr.Pepper. Most people liked Coke or Pepsi, but Zack was a Pepper. It was the only American soda as far as he was concerned. Coke was for commies(it was red) and Pepsi seemed too weak and sweet(blue, like the dems). He heard the snap as he opened the twelve ounce maroon can, the noise was music to his ears. Zack chugged half of the twelve ounces of soda down in a few seconds and let out a loud burp to rid his belly of the building gases.

"Nope, not too much going on tonight. I was going to go out to town, but I have other stuff to do." He said with a fake joy. He really just wanted to sleep. He didn't plan on meeting his roommate for the first time. It didn't matter, the sugar rush would give him some much needed energy.

He would return to his blue bed and lay back down on it. His head would leave a good dent in the pillow as his weight fell down upon it. "So, looks like you're a Lost freak."