Author Topic: Show Me What You Got (Savaak) (Read 637 times)
Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

Show Me What You Got (Savaak)
« Dec 22, 2015 18:26:55 GMT -6 »

The tackle is successful! Savaak sucks in a breath with a quiet hiss, twisting and slamming her fist down towards Venus's face area, judging her aim based on what she feels while the other woman's touching her! She lets the mat catch her fall, using her other hand to reach out, again estimating by feel, for Veus's hair to pull her head back.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 13:04:45 GMT -6 »

With her position, she can't dodge the attack, but it only manages to hit her upper head. Grateful that she has such a hard head, she wrapped her fingers around the wound and pushed hard, trying to dig her nails into the wound.

The girl caught her short black hair and pulled, and she let her, but her fingers found one of her knives quickly. This time, she didn't seem interested in waiting for the girl to get her hint, and her fingers found the loop of the sharp knife known commonly as Greed.

She stabbed upwards with it, trying to aim carefully as to not slice through the artery in her wrist. She didn't want to KILL the girl, of course.

Greed is made from a drug known as ketamine. It is a paralytic known to cause numbness and, eventually, seizures.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:18:11 GMT -6 »

Savaak bites back a sound, a mix of pain and frustration as Venus's fingers continue to dig! Her leg twitches with a spasm of pain, the ineffective blows from before serving their purpose in giving her a better idea of Venus's location without letting her get away.

Unfortunately, Venus has good aim, and it doesn't take long for the poison to begin taking effect. Already, she can feel the numbness snaking up her arm as it spreads and affecting her hold. She tries to get her other leg between them for leverage, trying to push the woman back without letting go of her hair before her grip becomes useless and falls lax.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:27:48 GMT -6 »

She was shoved backwards, but she kept her fingers right where they were. She dug her nails deeper into the wood and tossed herself backwards, trying to roll over so that Savaak would fly from her footing. She might be pretty capable usually - and if she didn't hate her in that moment, Venus might have even been impressed - but she didn't have much longer until the muscle spasms would set in.

And considering the knife was still in her arm, the effects were promising to get stronger and stronger.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:36:30 GMT -6 »

She feels Venus try to pull her off balance and focuses on her balance, though she did land against one of the beams as she stumbled wile trying to keep herself steady. She can feel the tremors start as she reaches out to pull the knife from her arm, throwing it across the room so it would take time for Venus to retrieve it if she didn't opt for another poison.

She continues to fight as the spasms set in, but considering the effectiveness, her hold on Venus doesn't last long. The agent seems to be trying to focus on maintaining control of her body for as long as possible as well as signs of her trainer's movements.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:41:05 GMT -6 »

They separated as Savaak finally let her go, and her body seemed to blend into the environment. She remained still for a brief moment, considering her options. If she wanted the girl dead... she would be dead. A stab wound that deep, with the knife in place that long, and there would be no hope for something like My Love.

Still. Don't kill the agents, Venus. That is a bad thing to do.

Taking note of where the obsidian blade landed, she pushed herself up and onto the balance beam behind her, staring at the girl and counting in her head, waiting for the poison to take hold. It should only be a few more seconds before she would lose all grip in her hand and the muscles would either begin to seize or go completely still. She was interested to see which happened.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:52:37 GMT -6 »

Venus's morbid curiosity is rewarded! After a few more seconds, the blonde goes completely still.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:55:10 GMT -6 »

Venus still didn't attack her, staring at her and waiting to see if she was trying to fake her out.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 21:59:13 GMT -6 »

The look in the junior agent's eyes suggest no!

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 22:01:28 GMT -6 »

"You fight like a girl," she told her, staring at the body. She was very familiar with ketamine and its effects... Until (or rather, unless) the girl passed out, she'd still be able to hear her.

Visible once more, Venus would move her lithe frame in an effort to kick Savaak's side, mainly just to drop her to the ground, before she went to go get her knife.

"But your endurance is definitely a strong suite. You don't give up easily. It almost makes up for your... lack of skill. Grabbing my hair... Tch."

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 22:03:17 GMT -6 »

Savaak just glares at the woman as she is forced to listen. Not much she can do at this point.

« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2015 22:04:05 GMT -6 by Savaak Puckett » Back to Top  

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 22:11:45 GMT -6 »

Grabbing her knife, she slid it back to its place on her belt, turning to look back at her with cold eyes, a brow slowly rising over one in... amusement. Ah, how she loved having people like this. It was the sadist in her.

"I could almost say I was impressed with your focus, with the way you watched to predict my moves. Almost. But any chance you had at that was ruined the moment you attacked me like some little girl at your sorority house."

She rolled her eyes as she made her way back towards the still girl, making note of how ketamine effected her.

"Now, I decide how to deal with you. Lucky for you, I used Greed instead of, say... Lust or Envy. This one will wear off after a few hours, and you'll be fine. Maybe a bit groggy, but groggy is a hell of a lot better than dead."

Eyeing the wounds, mostly checking to see how profusely they might be bleeding, she went to rest the toe of her boot against the girl's head, putting a surprisingly small amount of pressure on her as she examined the young agent.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 22:20:36 GMT -6 »

Savaak continues to listen, still watching the woman with hard eyes, or rather, the direction of Venus's voice. It was true in its own way; it had been a cheap move and one she wouldn't brag about. But even if she weren't paralyzed, she wouldn't defend her actions to the woman. Not that one, anyway.

Venus managed to avoid major arteries with both stab wounds, but there's more blood from the leg. Savaak's aggravation seems to rise at the toe to her head, the voice taking on a distorted quality, but she refuses to lose focus until the very end.

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 23:00:32 GMT -6 via mobile »

The blood from her leg would have been enough to discolor her fingers, but she didn't make any motion to help the girl, adding a bit more pressure. Luckily, the ketamine would have numbed any pain she was in, so while she might feel the pressure from her boot, she wouldn't hurt.

Considering how much damage she had done, it was probably better that way.

"You have potential," she told her, voice like steel. "But untrained potential will get you nowhere. I want you to realize something, Elizabeth. If you plan on ever making something out of yourself, on doing anything with your life other than ending up in the ground or in some worthless house full of giggling girls... then you need to learn to master that potential. And the first step to that is respect."

Oh, how she wanted to drill that into her head. Quite literally. Still, she stood up from the girl, knowing it wouldn't take much longer for her to pass out. She would wait for that to happen first before coming back to carry the gymnast to the infirmary. She wanted her scared.

"Once you've learned how to be respectful instead of hiding behind your bullshit rouse, come find me. And maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to make something out of you then."

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 23:07:59 GMT -6 »

As much as Savaak would like to tell the other woman that she'd get respect when she stopped making it a point that she has weapons and the ability to use them, but doesn't, the blonde is still immobilized. So Venus gets a flat stare from the junior agent as she listens, the end of her words trailing off into a dark haze as the poison continues to work its way through her system.

The new question was, what would be worthy of the respect?

Venus Campbell
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

Venus Campbell Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 23:11:56 GMT -6 via mobile »

Venus was a lot of things, but she wasn't a mind reader. Crouching so she could whisper into her ear, she told the girl something easy, something simple... and made sure it would be the last thing Savaak was aware of, at least as far as the other agent was concerned. After that, she would remain still, silent, and invisible.

"Just remember that right now... you have nothing. You are nothing. But maybe... you can become something."

Once she was unconscious, Vee would lift her, careful not to bother her injured leg too much, and carry her to the infirmary.

Savaak Puckett
Mentor
Intelligence

Savaak Puckett Avatar

Bundle of sunshine

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2015 23:33:45 GMT -6 »

It isn't just the paralysis that would keep Savaak silent at that point, the woman's words clear but not something she would discuss if she had a choice. At least Venus gets to see her not smiling for a significant amount of time.

It's the small things in life. Really.

The unconscious Savaak is carried away! Yay infrimary visits!

/end?

Quick Reply