Author Topic: What You Can't Change [Aroon][Mature] (Read 698 times)
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

What You Can't Change [Aroon][Mature]
« Jul 31, 2009 2:12:49 GMT -6 »

Aleece paused as she rounded the service desk at World Gym, in San Diego the receipt for the thirty dollars she had forked over for the fee she paid to come here all week in her fingers. She knew what she had in mind but not exactly where to start, because after a few days had passed after the incident in Chula Vista she realized her skimming by in her CQC training...just wasn't going to cut it.

She needed to be a little bit stronger. The simple fact she had been able to be man handled so easily was a little unsettling, and despite the fact the bruises and small scrapes she had gotten were starting to clear up, still did nothing to ease her. That had been a long night, one she'd much rather forget about. With a sigh she got herself moving already dressed ready for a work out in her regular running gear of black dri-fit Capri pants and short dri-fit sport top. Her slightly worn running sneakers barely made a sound as she dropped her bag when she entered the weight room.

And she didn’t think she could look anymore out of place…

This usually wasn’t her thing, messing with weight training, but she needed to build up strength in something other then her legs by running. Carding a hand through her shortened hair Aleece hesitantly started forward ignoring the side way looks she was getting by the few people that were occupying the space with her, glad to see that at least the place wasn’t to busy right now. She had jogged over here using that as her warm up so she was already loosened up, or so she thought, so she headed for the first piece of equipment in her line of sight – a power cage with a lateral pull bar.

Straddling the slightly reclined bench she reached for the padded bar over head, not once thinking to check the weight and to add to her embarrassment it took her more then once to actually get a hold of the thing. Added to the fact when she tried to pull it down …it went nowhere. Looking behind her she saw the weights set to the max it could be, curbing the urge dart a look around to see if someone had actually seen. Letting go Aleece shifted around to pull the pin out to set the load a little…lighter.

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2009 22:28:17 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 2:33:27 GMT -6 »

Swiping his face with the towel in his hand, he stretched back his other arm as he stepped out of the rowing machine he'd been using until a minute ago...Slinging the black fabric over his shoulder in a loose bundle, he grabbed the water bottle he had sitting beside him lastly and gave a quick glance around the room. He could hop onto one of the bikes, but he'd already pushed his legs enough for the moment. Thinking about it, for the most part he was done with cardio work for the day, and he could probably head on through to the weights.

Humming idly to himself, he strode past a few people in the hallways who gave passing glances at him, though he paid little attention before stepping into the open doorway to the free weights room...

Now, Aroon did not expect to bump into anyone he knew here, for the most part he didn't expect to bump into anyone, anywhere aside from the collective, so it would be most appropriate to say that he'd not noticed Aleece rather than ignored her. As he stopped in front of a leg press, almost directly opposite Aleece on her machine unwittingly, he slipped the pin two thirds of the way down the weight at a reasonable two hundred pounds and sat himself into the brace for the machine.

As he hooked his feet against the grip pads, he leaned his head back, content to watch the world go by as it were whilst he pushed the weights, and blinked as he looked across the room.

Upside down as he was, and the different angle offering a changed perspective of the girl, he cocked an eyebrow for a second.

"Aleece?"

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 2:59:31 GMT -6 »

Okay who ever had invented weight training equipment was probably hell bent on being evil, because for some reason she couldn't get the pin back in when she had pulled it out the first time. Really she was practically a guienus when it came to computers, a piece of work out equipment shouldn't have been that hard to-

With an irritated grunt a moment of fumbling she got the metal pin in, and sigh. If this hadn't been discouraging enough to begin with here she was an amateur to practically any sort of strength training by herself in a gym she didn't know anyone at. Breathing out a irritated okay under her breath and giving a silent huff Aleece turned back to straddle the bench and reach up one more time - she should be able to handle fifty pounds.

Much to her relief when she started to pull down it gave way easily enough, but with enough resistance it should...do something for her. She was still stretched out her arms above her head when her name sounded across from her, making her look straight ahead of her quickly. Aleece nearly let go when she saw a very familiar face, "Aroon."

While he had said her name in question she was left trailing his with mild surprise. This wasn't the casual run where she had a symbolism of being comfortable in that atmosphere, here she had little (none at all) footing. She didn't know how many reps to do, how many reps were in a set, or really how to handle the equipment with any real finesse...it was opportunity for her to just fumble along.

"Um...hi," she said suddenly unable to quell a sudden muffled sort of chuckle on her part. "Would ask you what brings you here but...yeah."

Lame, Aleece..., she coached to herself, realizing that she hadn't moved and looking up briefly she pulled the bar down, seating herself she put her legs under the restraint pads, continuing with what she started. Letting out a breath she pulled the bar down to about chest level, instantly feeling the pull that would inevitably turn into a burn as she continued.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 3:17:02 GMT -6 »

His eyebrow remained cocked in amusement at her mild stumbling of conversation, and as he chuckled inwardly at her slight lack of a comfort zone --it wasn't hard to spot her unfamiliarity with her surroundings--, he gave a slight incline of his head to either side of her...

On one side was another lateral bar machine, similar to the one she was on just now, and the other was a leg curls machine.

'That'll work.' he mused as he deftly slipped out of the machine and pushed himself to his feet, picking up his towel and water again before pacing over to the machine on her left. A quick glance at the weight, reaching down to switch the pin to his more applicable weight of a hundred and ten pounds, and he took a seat. All the while he'd had one eye on her as she made her effort with the bar, noting the slight strain it was putting her under.

As he hooked his legs into the padded braces for his shins, he pushed against the first rep with a furrow of his brow, showing the exertion required before he spoke again...

"Much as it might seem obvious to you, I'm more curious to see you here...Let me guess, you couldn't get enough of me at the Collective?" he shot with a slight smirk on his face, a chuckle escaping him as he leaned back, using his hands to recline himself slightly.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 3:42:55 GMT -6 »

She was on about her tenth rep by the time she noticed Aroon get up and move to the next machine, really not able to help but notice, however much she was really starting to feel this. Aleece's brow was furrowed lightly at the burn in her abs, arm and shoulders, surprisingly enough (for her at least) along with her back. Regardless of trying to act like she wasn't affected by the guy using the equipment next to her she had only a half a mind on what she was doing, seeing as how he wasn't wearing a shirt...again.

Someone they had only managed to run across each other fully clothed on a couple separate occasions, all the others some how managed to work in missing some articles of clothing (or all of them). Really she should have been used to it by now, but she was proved wrong when she made the mistake of looking out of the corner of her eye. Did she care that he was wearing white shorts and shoes? Not one bit....

And was it her fault he was in such damn good shape...? Nope not at all, so she could hardly be faulted that she was practically gawking, as subtly as she could of course, but all the same noticing the light build of sweat that lined the well defined corded muscles in his abdomen...

Literally giving her head a shake she corrected her lingering gaze and blinked just as he asked his question and she could feel her face heating up with other reasons then this work out. Slowly she stood from her seat and let go of the lateral bar clearing her throat trying to trudge up enough sense to have a witty come back.

Witty...something she wasn't feeling at the moment. "Yeah well," she breathed out running a hand over her face lightly hiding her amused grin despite how suddenly awkward she was feeling. "I told you I was a stalker."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth she wanted to smack herself stupid, and she brushed it off by chasing it with a laugh, putting a hand to her hip. "But in all seriousness, thought I'd...expand my work out regimen, running only gets you so far after all."

Cutting her eyes to the side she got off the work out machine she was on but stood there next to him and grinned a bit. "Unfortunately I have no idea what I'm doing."

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 4:03:32 GMT -6 »

"Well, if you're a stalker, aren't you going to try and take advantage of me?"

He smirked at her before pushing through another rep, his muscles tensing accordingly through his body, and he spoke on some more. "However, you're wrong."

Waiting a moment or two for her to try and work out what he was implying, he chuckled quietly to himself as his legs slowly raised and fell with each subsequent rep, "Running can get you pretty far if you have a destination, after all." he finished, shrugging at the half-hearted joke as she stepped off her machine and stood next to him.

Now whilst the Thai may have been shirtless, Aleece was certainly not much better in comparison. The form-hugging material of her outfit was practically bound to her aside from the slight flare of her pants at the shins, outlining every feature of her body to him perfectly....For a second he almost stammered as he paused, mid-rep, unaware he was ogling her just a little more obviously than he normally would have. Blinking after a second, he forced his eyes up again and smiled at her, answering her comment.

"Well, I guess it depends on what you're trying to do, building muscle or just strengthening what you had..."

He smirked for a moment, tilting his head as he leaned back flat against the machine, folding his arms behind his head. With her standing as she was, he wasn't in any position where he needed to keep his body upright to look at her.

"Unless you're just looking to get hot and sweaty, in which case I'm sure I could have assisted for a lot less than the price of a gym membership..."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 4:33:22 GMT -6 »

When Aleece looked back down at Aroon she noticed him laying flat back his arms behind his head like it was some casual position, and she was sure he did that on purpose. With his last comment she was positive it was, leaving her to make an effort to keep her eyes above the neck line. She got what he was hinting at and she couldn't stop the rising blush but she was some what used to the way their bantering tended to go by now.

"Well isn't that generous, looking out for me and my pocket book, I'm sure," she drawled sarcastically with a grin firmly in place, not letting herself fall into a stuttering mess by being tripped up. "And you know as the stalker you make it pretty easy to take advantage of you with offers like that."

Laughing lightly she looked around resigned to the fact that she had no idea what she could and could not do, what would help her get stronger and apparently...there was a difference in building muscles and strengthening the ones she already had. With a quick look back down she gave a light shrug, feeling a bit of seriousness of just why she was here making an attempt.

"But really I guess I'm just trying to get a bit...stronger? You know so I can handle my own if the need calls for it," lifting a hand she gripped the frame of the work out machine and shifted her weight to one foot. "Can't count on being around people that will rescue me all the time..."

As much as she wanted to she didn't shift her weight again, not wanting to appear to anxious about that comment. It hadn't really been a big deal, the ordeal that had motivated her to the gym, but she realized that if Roth hadn't showed up or Scott hadn't been near, there probably wasn't any telling what would have happened. Putting her free hand to her hip again she tipped her head and raised an eyebrow.

"Since you're here and obviously offering your...um services," Aleece said with a snicker, "what do you have that could possibly help me out here?"

« Last Edit: Aug 1, 2009 13:57:39 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 4:46:36 GMT -6 »

"Yeah...Your pocket book....." he muttered with a smirk, rolling his eyes with a small chuckle, "But, hey, you should be glad. I'm making your stalking business easy, would you rather all that annoying 'hiding in the bushes' crap?" he countered back, his words drawing tense at the latter part of his comment as he pressed through another rep, the burn starting to settle into his thighs from the machine.

When she started suggesting she wanted to get stronger so she didn't need to be rescued, his eyebrow perked for a second as he considered the exact reason for that particular remark, but he decided to leave it be for the time being. He wasn't her guardian, and he was fairly sure that if she wanted to tell him something she'd do so anyway. Drawing himself up to sit again, shifting his weight to let the resistance of the bar at his shins assist in pulling him to an upright position again, he beamed a grin at her as she fed his words again.

"Well, since now it's a 'servicing' you're asking about...."

He chuckled and watched for the almost inevitable blush at that, "If you're looking to get some strength, you need to work on your stamina first of all. No point getting anything if you're too tired to use it after all, and I can think of a few ways to work on that stamina of yours...."

He was beyond the subtle mark for that remark, he knew, but Aroon considered one thing...The pair exchanged banter like this regularly, it was blatant to him that they were at least appealing to one another, he saw no reason not to up the ante just a little, push his luck so to speak, and see exactly what the dark-haired girl might try fire back with.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2009 5:09:07 GMT -6 »

If her face could get any hotter from a blush as this point it probably would have at his 'servicing' comment and merely merely laughed it off - her mind instantly going where it really ought not to. Though she was sure he meant for it to come off just how he intended, and how she was definitely taking it. Regardless Aleece liked to banter, liked the dynamic that seemed to always crop up between them, but it didn't stop her from getting to the point where she felt like she couldn't comment back.

Game. Set. Match. Aroon - 1 Aleece - 0

All in all though Aleece was surprisingly stubborn, had a large pride to protect so despite being tripped up by one suggestive (albeit not unwelcome) flirtatious come on, she wasn't going to back down. She had a habit of seeing just how far something could go before it was to the point of going to far.

"I completely agree, but I just can't think of anything to help with my stamina, what did you have in mind?" Aleece's tone came across as naively innocent although she got it all to well. This hadn't been her goal when she had come to the gym but it looked like she had found a suitable and delightful distracted, granted - it was in the form of a half naked guy she happened to be attracted to,obviously in a physical sense (that much was hard to miss).

And while Aroon lured her in intellectually as well, it was kind of hard to admit that she found him hot for his brains.

« Last Edit: Aug 1, 2009 13:55:03 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 1, 2009 10:59:09 GMT -6 »

He saw her blush, it wasn't hard to miss frankly, and though he expected that he'd left her stumped for a comeback she managed to slip one back at him even now. With a moments consideration, he unhooked his leg from the machine and swung it over, smoothly rising to his full height before, in a deft move forward, hooking an arm around the middle of Aleeces midsection.

Drawing her slightly against him, though leaving enough slack that she'd be able to move if by some chance she didn't react quite as he'd expect, he leaned in until he was practically nose-to-nose with her, his dark eyes locked onto hers as he softly stared through her.

"Oh, I'm sure if you think a little more, something will come to mind...." he drawled smoothly, the faintest quirks of the corner of his mouth rising in a smirk before he slowly, somewhat unwillingly, slipped his arm free and backed away to sit on the machine once again. With a slight twist of his head, looking at her as he re-hooked his legs into the braces, he watched for her reaction to that....

Of course, he didn't bear thinking about what he might have to do if she was able to fire a retort to him this time around...He quite liked this gym and being kicked out, well...

Who was he kidding, it'd totally be worth it.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 1, 2009 16:02:49 GMT -6 »

Well she hadn't been expecting quite that. If he had been working on merely making her speechless with suggestive banter it wouldn't work, because Aleece was certain that she could always muster something to say back...but the fact that he had gotten up and wrapped an arm around her middle was enough for her. Add to the fact that he pulled her in, however slight or loosely there was no missing the fact that she felt herself brushing against him...Her eyes were instantly drawn down to Aroon's mouth, her eyes half lidded with his face being that close.

"Oh, I'm sure if you think a little more, something will come to mind...."

Oh...were they still talking about something? Aleece wondered even as he said it, her body flushing in a rather uninhibited way her own lips parting slightly when she noticed his turning up into a smirk. She realized he was looking for a reaction out of her and he got one. One that left her with not being able to react at all - though again...that was probably his intent.

All the same, it didn't stop the fact that she had held her breath and when Aroon stepped away she let it out with a exhale, "I'm sure..."

Blinking she looked to the side, just out of the corner of her eye, with nothing to say and again she mentally chalked one up for the Thai. She realized though that she was just standing there now, not saying anything other then those two words and just that fact made her blush a little deeper. Licking her lips Aleece grinned a bit weakly, her eyes shutting for a second as she urged her scattered wits to pull themselves back together.

Looking back at Aroon who was continuing with his work out like he hadn't done anything she felt a stab of annoyance, and amusement spurring on just how stubborn she was sometimes to get in the final word in these bantering matches, "well since we are in a gym I guess I'll have to find a different way to build my stamina for now."

With that she turned her amusement dropping just for a moment and she resisted the urge to cover her face completely instead making herself move to the next machine, which...she had no idea what it was, or even how to use. However she felt a bit like returning the favor for his earlier teasing, not to mention it would get him over here.

Turning her head to look over her shoulder Aleece grinned a bit through the remainder of her blush, "so we've already established that I have no idea what I'm doing here. I don't wan to interrupt you from your work out but..." she let the words tapper off as she looked back at the equipment genuinely not wanting to attempt it without some sort of help. "Care to show me how to use it?"

Still not facing him she bit her lip to fight of her growing grin at her purposeful play on words.

« Last Edit: Aug 1, 2009 16:06:53 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 6, 2009 11:43:11 GMT -6 »

He didn't look up at her right away, the smirk on his face enough when he spoke to convey his muted amusement at the situation.

"In that case I recommend the rowing machines. Nowhere near as much fun, but a similar workout....."

For the brief moment of silence as she turned to head towards another machine he mentally grumbled at himself, curious as to what, exactly, he would need to do in order to get the desired rise out of this girl. Scratching the thought for the moment, he cocked an eyebrow as she questioned how to use the machine, claiming ignorance to the devices function. Rolling his eyes with a smile, he broke from his reps and pushed himself to his feet.

"Sure, why not...?"

He stepped out from his machine and quickly eyed the machine (A/N: You haven't specified what kind, so I'm picking your poison), after a few seconds he'd scrutinised the machine down to its base structure, his brain picking apart the functional intent of the machine as a result of his condition. He had to shake his to snap himself back to the gym properly, his mind spacing as he concentrated.

"Uh, alright, I'll just show you rather than explain it, since that'd probably be easier in the long run..."

He didn't need to shoot a glance at the weight pin, he'd already noted it in his initial observation and knew it was at a hundred and twenty pounds, so as he sat in the provided space he reached up with either hand to the grips that sat at roughly shoulder height, pausing as he looked at her to ensure she was seeing what he was doing. It was fairly simple once you looked at it in use, so he doubted Aleece would have any problems with it once it got started.

"So you're sat like this, and you just....." he spoke before breaking off, his arms flexing as he pushed against the resistance, stopping at the peak of his extension, "...push.".

As he let the bars draw back, he unhooked his arms and stepped from the machine, leaving her free room to take her own position on it before reaching back, slipping the pin to sixty pounds. A look over her suggested that was reasonable...He didn't walk back to his own machine quite yet, though, instead waiting to ensure she had it down before going anywhere.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 7, 2009 23:47:53 GMT -6 »

Aleece cleared her throat lightly when she heard Aroon step up near her and looked to the side as he took to studying the machine, not exactly a small grin. Okay so maybe she could have figured out how to use that thing, and she bit to the corner of her bottom lip as she laced her fingers together behind her back, smothering her amusement when he sat down. Nodding slowly she really didn't bother listening as she watched him start to use it. She didn't bother with hiding the fact her eyes had roamed down, not finding it hard at all to appreciate the male form, in obviously great condition. Not like she hadn't seen plenty of his nicely conditioned physique before, but it was always nice to refresh her memory.

Blinking once she looked up almost to sharply her mouth parting a little when he stood. Honestly she had been concentrating just a little to hard what was below the neck line to really care what was coming out of his mouth. Aleece wasn't sure what was wrong with her at the moment, and usually she wasn't so shallow...or hormonal...with her thinking, but the boy made it difficult it to act virginal...or want to for that matter.

She watched as he stood from the machine and reset the weight for something he was sure she could handle and she didn't bother asking what he put it at as she sat in the seat bringing her arms up. Sitting up straight she noticed that he didn't go anywhere and she suddenly felt a bit self conscious, and probably showed it when she shifted in her spot then looked down to the floor in front of her. If Aleece could go ahead and hit her head on something hard she would - she went from thinking lecherous thoughts to acting like...well a school girl.

Shaking herself out of that though she moved flexing her arms to move against the resistance, pushing and while it was a little more difficult the one she had gotten off just a few moments ago...it didn't put a whole lot of strain on her..yet. However she was feeling the previous burn and this only slowly added to it. Tipping her head back slightly Aleece breathed out against the building strain, feeling the light sweat that was coming along with it and she grinned...even if she didn't do this all the time (ever) she had to admit the flexing and releasing of her muscles that left them burning quickly something she was actually relishing, as odd as it sounded.

"So," she breathed out, "you recommended the rowing machine?"

Lifting her head she looked at Aroon continuing her work out, "wanna show me how to use that one next? I am trying to get as...familiar as I can here, and I am very quick learner, so you won't have to tell me but once how its done."

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 8, 2009 19:59:36 GMT -6 »

As she sat into the machine, whilst her first few reps were in progress he watched carefully, pacing to the sides of the machine and checking everything was in order. After a few moments she inquired to the rowing machine, and he smirked deviously to himself. Stepping back in front of her, he dropped down to a knee and folded his arms across her thighs, inclining his head back slightly to look up at her as he leaned on her somewhat.

"I did, but for now I expect another twenty of these out of you. I'm sure you'll have no problem whatsoever..." he lilted as he pushed himself back to his feet, his fingertips grazing over the top of her thighs slowly. Folding his arms over his chest, he watched for her count and kept a tally. You know, on the off chance he'd distracted her just a little, as was his partial intention...

Twenty reps was easy work for most, and soon enough when she was done he gave a slow flick of his hand for her to follow him, waiting for her to get free of the machine. He was enjoying himself somewhat, he'd admit, not least because of the sight he had of her in the rather 'form fitting' outfit she wore, but because he had the opportunity to play the subtlety a little thicker in the coming moments.

As he stopped in front of one of the available rowing machines, he decided to verbally explain the machine. It was a whole lot less 'mechanical' looking than any of the weights apparatus on display so he had no doubt she'd be able to work it out by the description.

"Real; simple. You park your butt on the seat, hook your feet into the braces, grab the handles and you're ready to go. Push back off your feet and pull back with your arms."

Of course, while the explanation was simple enough, he still intended to show her, partly because there was a mistake most people made on rowing machines that could injure them, and partly....

Well, Aleece would see in a moment or two.

Sitting into the sliding seat, he braced his feet and reached forward for the handles, holding the 'rest' posture for a moment as he spoke up again. "The main thing you need to be sure of is to fully extend as you go back, if you keep your back bent like you do in this position," he paused as he pushed back, drawing the resistant cord in towards his sternum whilst still hunched forward slightly, "...you'll likely tear a muscle in your back and end up needing a chiropractor. The correct way is to fully lean into the pull, like you would if you were pulling a set of real oars..."

With that, he drew back again, his body tilting back against the firm restraint of the cable and causing his muscles to cord solidly, his arms drawing back on either side as each handle drew his body into a vague 'cross', displaying the curve and ridge of his entire upper body in the closest thing to a damned Polaroid that Aleece would get. The best part? She couldn't prove a thing, unless she wanted to second-guess his guise of explaining the safe method of using the machine...

He smirked to himself as he pushed to his feet, standing maybe a half-stride from her with a small crook of a smile. "Get that, or do you want me to go over it again? I wouldn't want to see you having troubles with it now...."

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 8, 2009 23:31:42 GMT -6 »

After she asked about the rowing machine she was slightly surprised and almost stopped when he knelt down in front of her resting his arms across her legs and leaving her wanting to shift her legs...closed. Her chin dipped down but she watched him as he stood, nearly jerking from the shiver however slight it was worked its way up.

"Yeah," she breathed out thinking that this teasing had backfired in the sense that she wasn't going to be able to keep up. Not to say she was going to back down either. "No problem."

She noticed that he didn't go anywhere and as much as he didn't actually do anything to distract her per say, but him just standing there was enough to let her concentrate on something other then the work out. She was about eye level with his abdomen and since he wasn't to far from her to begin with, it wasn't hard for her hormones which...were apparently running rampant to focus on the sinews of muscle under the taut skin. Aleece was so busy gawking once again that she almost lost count of what rep she was on.

Her arms slowed the repetitious motions, a tremble deep in them from the work out quickly recalling the number she had almost not bothered to keep up with. Nineteen, she thought to herself forcing her arms to move again feeling the strain start to crimp a little through her. When her arms fell back letting the weights fall almost to heavily she slumped a little, watching out of the corner of her eye as Aroon moved to the rowing machine as promised but not before gesturing.

Letting out a breath she finally stood grimacing lightly as she made her way over after him, wondering how long this...what ever it was turning into...was going to go on, because she was working muscles she didn't particularly use and it was quickly guaranteeing her some aches in the morning. Putting her hands to her hips she stood there with a raised eyebrow as he explained the rowing machine, then went on to demonstrate it, how to use it properly, which left her with a nice view of...his entire physique as he did.

When he stood she snapped herself out of her lapse in concentration and while she had more then likely looked like she had been paying attention...it...hadn't been on what he was saying exactly but she had gone through the motions of nodding her head and giving a vague 'uhhuh'. When he stood again she looked from him to the machine before taking up the abandoned seat. Sitting down gingerly she lifted her feet to the braces and reached for the handles, and while she wasn't entirely as clueless as she was portraying and despite what she remembered saying only a few moments earlier about being a quick study...Aleece continued to feign ignorance.

She had to bite back a grin as she pulled back, not exactly using the same technique, and proper posture she tipped her head to the side as she pushed with her feet while pulling with her arms with, what wasn't faked, difficulty. "Like this...?" she said questioned briefly thinking to herself that it was a shame this thing only seated one.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 10, 2009 11:12:02 GMT -6 »

He gave a slight roll of the eyes as she displayed the motion incorrectly, and he mulled over how to show her again...Part of him considered that she was acting the part, so to speak, but she did ask for his assistance.

Hmm...

A smirk cracked onto his face as he stepped closer to the machine, shaking his head. "No, not quite...."

He stopped behind her, lowering down to sit flush against her back, using his hands to adjust her position so she was effectively using him as a 'rest'. Threading his arms under hers he reached for the handles, lightly tapping her hands away to take his own hold on them. Effectively he was having her mould to his actions, as he spoke quietly in her ear, a touch of humour in his words.

"Just move with me, we'll focus on the pull of the weight this time, okay?"

His lilt was faint, flirty and he had to resist the urge to lean in further and plant his lips on the girl. She wasn't the only one this was affecting, unfortunately. Thankfully he knew his willpower....A mental chuckle passed briefly as he whispered again, his muscles flexing as he gripped the handles a little tighter, her own over the top of his to let her gain the 'feel' for the motion.

"Ready?" he said quietly, before he smoothly drew back his arms, his body leaning back in a singular, flowing motion as he led her with him. As he righted them back up, he let his arms be pulled forward by the cords resistance and leaned his head forward a little, a small smile on his features as he exhaled faintly.

"Think you've got it, or do you want me to show you again...?"

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 10, 2009 20:41:35 GMT -6 »

The grin she had been holding back spread slightly, by way of a small twitch of her lips as she made a small oh in question - getting that he could possibly know that she was not doing it right on purpose. Despite her playing and teasing she had been completely caught off guard when he moved to settle himself behind her, urging her to relax back against him...well if she hadn't been paying a lick of attention before...she certainly wasn't now. What she did notice though and have a half a mind to center on was the feel of his chest against her back...the fact he leaned in, situating himself behind her and moving his arms under hers.

When he made the motion to get her hands out of the way she certainly didn't insist on stopping him. Aleece felt herself tense in a not so unpleasant way, the light tingling left under her skin at the seemingly casual contact most definitely not unwelcome. Tipping her head to the side she accommodated the fact that he seemed to get as close to her as he could, feeling an all to familiar sensation knotting coolly in the bottom of her stomach. Taking a slow breath in she resisted the urge to just shut her eyes all together...wondering if this guy was really unshakable or what?

Aleece certainly wasn't in the mood for exercising at this point, that much was for sure, but she nodded anyways when he spoke, low but light sending a predicted shiver right down her spine. Aroon might have had great will power, but Aleece? She could say she hardly had any...she wasn't exactly a user of restraint - with no need for it before now. Moving her fingers lightly over his she gripped the bar from over his hands nodding again with a returning grin at her parted lips when he asked if she was ready, feeling every play and constriction of muscle under the taut skin.

They went through the motion together, pulling back she knew she didn't exactly have to put any effort into it like a moment earlier when she was by herself, but she did anyway, pushing her legs against the braces as she did, consequently pushing back into Aroon. When they relaxed back in the 'starting position' Aleece breathed out her own amusement when he asked if she got that...or if she would need another demonstration.

Oh...that was a tough one.

Turning her head to the side her grin fading when her lips brushed over heated skin of his jaw, swallowing a little thickly tried to keep up the game by quirking an eyebrow as she studied him through half lidded eyes. "What if I say I'm just not getting it, and I probably need some more coaching," she paused for a second but didn't move, her lips barely moving to form the words returned to him in just about the same tone if not lined with something more. "You see I'm kind of a perfectionist...and I like to do things over and over until there is no question I've got it right..."

« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2009 1:36:13 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 11, 2009 0:40:54 GMT -6 »

A small sigh escaped his lips as her head turned and the heat from her breath tickled across his jawline...He would normally suggest that his restraint was infallible, but he'd be lyng now. The teasing, the flirting, the subtle innuendo that had riddled their conversation until now boiled to a peak and finally, after just over a month, he found himself with no words to retort against her.

Only actions.

His teeth tugged at his lip for the briefest of moments as he considered what she said, and he turned his own head to leave him virtually resting his brow against hers, the singular comment almost breathed, rather than spoken.

"Aleece...."

A miniscule incline of his head as an arm slipped down, loose from the handle it'd been holding, and brushed slowly against the side of her torso, relishing the contour of her waist and hip before he drew her in that marginal distance that remained.

Surprisingly, it was not explosive, or lust-filled, or aggressive in any capacity, but as his lips caught hers in a kiss he'd daydreamed about for several weeks now, he felt an all-too-familiar tingle rush across his body as he instinctively memorised the entire moment. The softness of her, the heat of her body, everything added up to a momentarily euphoric 'break' in his mind as the last of whatever restraint he had around her melted away, an involuntary groan passing through him as he reluctantly drew back from the raven-haired girl sat flush against his body.

"Would it be horribly cliché if I were to say 'wow'..?" he muttered, half-closed eyes lingering on hers as his arm trailed against her waist lazily.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 11, 2009 2:36:36 GMT -6 »

Aleece's eyes fluttered, tempted to close when he turned to face her and leaned as close as he did, instead her gaze flicked down to watch he ran his teeth over his bottom lip in a brief contemplative gesture. By the time he breathed out her name like that, she couldn't stop the shiver that ran through her unchecked, causing her, despite the cool sensation, to flush hot, and her already deepening breathes to come up short in her throat. She was barely aware that Aroon had let go of the bar until she felt his hand brush against the dip of her waist and in a subconscious effort she noticed that she arched, however faintly it was for more touch.

When he finally brushed his lips against hers she voiced her own delight to accompany his at the slow almost savoring kiss, with small noise crossed between a breathed moan and whimper - her eyes practically rolled shut lightly at the meeting. Her pulse had long since picked up in tempo, pounding in her ears, making her head swim and leaving her to practically melt right there in face of the simmering heat that was threatening to consume her. Her head tilted deepening it, or urging him too, but it was anything but rushed leaving her torn between asking for more or just taking it. However if anything she was keen on the dynamic rhythm they had seemed to settle on – it was drawn out and enjoyed; it was the only thing at the moment she could get her mind to wrap around.

Pressed lightly against him still as he slowly pulled away feeling a twinge pulse through her while his hand shifted from its spot, Aleece cracked her eyes in a forced effort, matching his darkly reflected gaze. She could feel the burning glow of her flushed features blazing hotly not only on her face but on just about every available part of her. Finally she felt like she could breath out, however unsteadily it was in that instant, her chest moved with an effort that hadn’t been there, and not making an effort to ignore the pattering cadence her heart was left drumming against her chest.

In the next minute however a slight grin played over her lips as she let out a small short but soft laugh. The sound faded just as quickly as it had begun. It was the only answer Aleece had for Aroon at that moment, really any…possible minute ability to come up with something intelligent to say had been blanked clear out of her head. She knew what she wanted, or rather what she wanted to continue to happen, but she had no possible way to express that verbally, the capacity completely out of her reach at the moment. All that was on her mind was the way she still felt molded up against his clearly strong frame making her feel arduously small…the contrast sharp and clear, and feeding her current want.

“I,” she started but with nothing coming after leaving her feeling desperately amused and somewhat frustrated at herself. So instead she let go of the bar to lift her left hand in a unhurried fashion, still turned facing her so her fingers were left to card through his dark hair to the back of his head. All it took was a simple tip of her chin up and her lips brushed against his again, searching one more time for those previous, admittedly addicting, sensations.

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 11, 2009 23:34:45 GMT -6 »

He stifled his own chuckle as she laughed, noting the borderline corniness of his remark didn't sink the moment like the Titanic and he mentally sighed in relief at that. The Thai, renowned back home in his social circles as a particular combination of stoicism, impersonal attitude and general aloofness was reduced, mentally, to a practical gibbering wreck by the girl flush against him. His usual composure and wit almost non-existent as he almost sunk into the soft warmth of her body against his torso, his focus and grit washed away by the sensory overload he was given by the feel of her, the scent of her hair, the faint taste left on his lips, and with all that in mind only one thing really came to the forefront.

He couldn't have given a flying fuck.

Never in his life had his LLI actually been a benefit quite like this...He knew sensations were always slightly heightened for him as a result of the condition and his body seemed to naturally, over time, accomodate for that. With that single kiss, however? His body felt like a current had passed through it, and as her fingers drug through his hair slowly and her lips deigned for his again it returned, sending a tremor through him that made his muscles twitch as he gently sought past the soft, warm flesh with his tongue, teasing into her mouth in a tentative exploration for her own as he sighed deeply, his arm tightening around her waist just a fraction before his other hand released the handle it was oddly still holding on to and reached for her cheek, cupping the soft line of her jaw as his calloused fingers brushed the smooth skin under them.

"Ah-AHEM.."

...Shit.

He didn't spring away from her in surprise at the sound of someone clearing their throat, partly assuming it was just another gym-goer who was slightly caught asunder by the sight of the pair in their embrace, but as his eye trained on them fully, his focus returning amidst the bright, fluorescent lighting, he mentally cursed. Name tag. Uniform. Pissed off expression.

...Shit.

"I think it's time for you two to leave...Get your things and get out."

He shot a small glance at Aleece, still having not fully relinquished his hold on her yet for whatever reason, and he stifled a small peal of laughter as he nodded at her, then slowly backed up and got to his feet.

"Sure thing, boss. I can think of more...interesting ways to keep in shape anyway..." he jibed him with as he walked past him, Aleece likely right beside him.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 12, 2009 22:53:39 GMT -6 »

When Aleece felt the slow tentative kiss she had initiated on her own being returned she couldn't stop the shiver that ran through her while she might not have been as sensitive to things like Aroon, she was still hyper aware of every little thing happening. Her lips parted against his, yielding to him quiet willing as she let herself sink into the still slow relishing embrace, her eyes rolled closed with a small moan muffled and muted against his mouth when she felt his arm tighten around her waist. A flourish of goosebumps were left in the wake of the way his fingers played over the side of face lightly and her own fingers flexed in his hair, fractionally.

Aleece had quickly forgotten just about everything else, the fact that they were in a very public gym not mattering at the moment, that there were a few people in this particular section getting quite the nice peep show, and and that the seat they were on entirely to small to be holding them both. All she as concerned about that had her other wise occupied mouth busy as she slanted her mouth over his deepening it with a sort abandoned care. However she was jolted out the tremble inducing heat that was quickly brewing up through the cool pooling pleasure at the simple act at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Starting slightly her breath caught in her throat solidly when her eyes opened quiet suddenly and shot to the sight of a gym staff worker staring at them completely unamused. Swallowing with a bit of trouble she urged her heart out of her throat so it could settle back in her chest where it belonged feeling her face heat up for a different reason all together. Usually Aleece wasn't one for public displays of any sort of affection...it...had been that way even when her parents would try to kiss or hug on her in front of others.

They were curtly asked to leave and she almost fell back when she felt Aroon standing slowly, his arms loosening from around her waist and she lifted a hand to her lips brushing the back of them over her lips to over her flushed cheeks in a lingering gesture. When she hear him make his departing comment which caused her eyes to widen fractionally in nothing short of mortification. Quickly thought she stood almost tripping herself up as she tried to clear herself from the machine, not nearly anywhere as composed him apparently. Aleece was quick to catch up with Aroon casting the man a rather sheepish and embarrassment look as she past under his glare, making her duck her head as she did.

she hadn't brought anything with her but a towel and she had forgotten that back at the equipment well..she wasn't going to go back for it...

aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 16, 2009 22:23:22 GMT -6 »

He shook his head with a poorly-stifled chuckle as she practically scuttled along in her mortified state, his arm curling to lead her through in front of him. Okay, perhaps he could've been a smidge more subtle about the entire debacle thus far, but the momentary expression of being taken aback that the employee had had on his face was totally worth it. Besides...He could think of a way or two to make it up to Aleece.

Even as he followed he cupped her elbow for a second, pausing her in her tracks for a moment, he landed a brief but surprisingly intense kiss to her lips before ducking back, holding a hand to suggest she wait a moment. Well, she might not have been going back for her things, but damned if he wasn't. He needed his car keys!

Even as he got to his holdall, he paused for a second and pulled his cellphone out, tapping one of the speed-dial buttons and waiting for the voice to pick up.

"Jinn? If you value our friendship as roommates you will vacate the premises for the night....No, seriously, you can not be in that room in half an hour....Alright, look. There's fifty bucks tucked in my top drawer. Take it, go see a movie. In fact, go see several, alright?....NoIamnotgoingtotellyouthefuckingdetails!"

Growling in annoyance as he closed the phone over, he pocketed it and picked up his bag, quickly jogging back out to Aleece and giving a nod to her, smiling as he held up his keys with a small flick of his wrist. Cocking a smirk at her, he smirked wryly and fell into a pace, refraining from jumping her while they were still in the gym.

"Shall we?"

~...Later...~

The door to the dorm swung open after a fumbled jab for the lock with the key before the pair staggered through, somewhat...caught up in their embrace. Whilst Aroon had elected to show a touch of restraint in the gym, his resolve had broken about a minute ago and he had stolen her into a much more intense kiss than before with his bag sitting at the doorway. Had he not dragged himself from her to close the door and prevent an audience he'd probably have forgotten it entirely, and he quickly hooked it into the room with his heel, slinking back against her as his palms ran against her waist. Just like before he relished the smooth, yet blissfully soft contours of her skin, and sighing into the kiss he held with her, his hands reached down slightly, cupping under her behind and firmly hoisting her up, the action likely reflexive to send the dark-haired girls limbs around him to hold herself in place as he 'placed' her atop one of the drawer units, the tips of his fingers brushing against the material of his shirt, exploring and memorising the feel of her as he had before in the gym.

His head backed away from hers slowly, reluctantly again, and his eyes caught hers in the afterglow of the rather heated exchange, his breath coming to him a little more ragged. He paused for maybe a second, his eyes seeking the silent approval from hers, before his fingers slowly began to peel the form-fitting shirt away from her body....

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 17, 2009 22:23:58 GMT -6 »

As they stumbled through what Aleece could only assume to be Aroon's dorm she gave a breathless laugh, her fingers tugging up at his shirt and smoothing against the rippled muscles that flexed then tensed under taut skin. She brushed under the material, seeking out any expanse of flushed and heated skin she could manage to touch. Her mouth was yielding underneath his, parting willing - with none of the slow careful restraint of before, not that she minded. It was like being consumed whole, entirely and giving no chance to breath against the damming frustration that steadily built - threatening to burst.

That was if he hadn't pulled away, giving a moment to breath, with her heart pounding at the base of her throat making her pant lightly, the heavy touches leaving her flesh to tingle in a heated way, and left her head to slowly make sense of the cloudy haze blanketing everything. When he brushed back up against her, smoothing his hands against her waist, her parted lips caught his once more and the muted the sigh that past through. Aleece's pulse pattered in a unsteady cadence as she felt his hands dip down to hoist her up making her arms snake up his chest to around his neck to steady herself.

Of course as she did her legs wrapped around his waist consequently pulling herself closer before she was settled on the low dresser, and she couldn't stop the embarrassing little noise that escaped her muffled against him at the friction that seemed to collect before pooling low in her stomach. She couldn't stop the hitch in her breath or the skip in her already erratic pulse when she felt his fingers brush high against her sides against the material of the work out top. When Aroon pulled away slightly her eyes cracked, her tongue flicking out to trace her, at this point, swollen lips and watched him through lowered lashes, and when he seemed to pause for a second before going on, lifting the material, her stomach clenched in an anxious but not unpleasant way, Aleece even lifted her arms to help him.

But that break in the heady overwhelming attention was enough that she needed to almost feel a niggling bundles of nerves that made her slowly bring her arms back down when the material cleared her head. Cross her arms in front of her, her fingers wrapped around her upper arms, a blush warming her cheeks for a whole knew reason. Her hands inched down her arms, a shiver running through her at the cool air that brushed across her heated skin as she leaned in to him again before she uncurled her fingers to sneak back over his shoulders so she could push herself flush against him again.

Aleece couldn’t help the continuing tremble, however fine, as she tipped her chin up so her mouth brushed against his, her teeth nipping at his bottom lip lightly and hovering there. She brushed her hands against the sides of his head and back through his hair to draw his attention there, but leaving it entirely up to Aroon to go on with the next move…

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2009 22:25:58 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aroon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 19, 2009 1:45:11 GMT -6 »

As her legs coiled around him as he hoisted her, the resulting combination of friction and...heat from Aleece caused a slow groan to elicit from his lips as he ended up pressed against her, a not-entirely unpleasant tremor rippling through his loins before he set her down, and as the material of her top peeled away he bit his lip hungrily as he took in her curves from the new perspective given.

He didn't move for a moment as her arms covered her chest, letting Aleece accustom herself first, and when she leaned back into him he let his arms wrap back around her, the tips of his fingers tracing the contour of her spine down the length of her back, before his nails faintly dragged their way back up, over her shoulders, and ended up with his hands tangling into her hair. When her teeth caught his lips he smiled for a second, the tip of his tongue flicking against her top lip in response, but rather than steal her into a deep kiss again his head shifted slightly, planting a trail of light touches to her cheek, along her jawline, before slowly trailing onto her neck. Nipping at her heated skin softly with his teeth, one of his hands freed itself from her hair, smoothing down her back again and pulling her flush against him further, allowing him to relish in that addicting heat her body radiated throughout.

He let her skin wash over his senses...The heat, the scent of her slowly bled into him as his tongue traced teasingly across her neck to her throat, his hand guiding her head back slowly as he nibbled on the almost-sweet flesh presented to him. A throaty sigh ran from him as he paused for a moment, his breath growing a little more ragged than it had been, and he slowly backed up a little, just enough to bring her body away from his as his lips traced their way down, teasing their way along her skin before his eyes glanced up at her with a small smirk.

"Can't have you hiding your pretty self, now can I?" he remarked with a lilt, his hands now curved around the middle of her back before he hovered over one of her breasts, pausing teasingly before the tip of his tongue caught her nipple, swirling around the rigid bud of flesh in a slow motion. Despite his intent to restrain himself somewhat he couldn't help himself, and as his lips closed over the warm, deliciously soft skin his arms drew her a little closer against him.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 19, 2009 21:22:50 GMT -6 »

Swallowing for what felt like the hundredth time when she felt Aroon’s mouth slip away from hers, to her cheek, across her jaw then down her neck, her head tilted with out effort to give him room to let him venture down. Aleece shuddered against the pleasantly building desire, unable to suppress or hide one bit of it, not wanting to for that matter.

With a sharp breath in her abdomen clenched tightly as did her jaw, but it didn't stop the damming flood of small quiet noises from escaping him or the want to practically buck him. Her heart felt like it was going to hammer its way out of his throat, with every tremble inducing touch she felt herself giving a small subtle jerk with every nip. She could feel her heated skin prickling and become slick as the temperature in the room warmed up and Aleece was left practically panting by the short but intense session so far. It was almost like sensory overload feeling his mouth work over heated skin mixed with his fingers smoothing up her back only to pull her in giving her mind something else to try to split and focus on.

Aleece was to caught up in everything to really notice the pace but she was aware that he seemed to be savoring every single thing he did, each move purpose and deliberate made her tighten and tense. Her fingers were still stuck in his hair and they flexed slightly when she heard the noises filtering out of him, which were accompanied uninhibited by her own. She stifled a small gasp when he pulled away, snapping her attention back, fully, to what he was doing, instead of just feeling it, her head tipping back as much as it could while continuing to watch him through a smoky darkened gaze, to see what he was doing.

Licking her lips quickly to wet them, she felt another stab low in her stomach that warmed her entirely as he looked up at her and smirked. Aleece literally wanted to squirm feeling his breath fanning across her skin and just what he said, knowing that now she really couldn’t hide herself all together, and her mouth opened slightly as if to say something. Letting one hand fall down from its spot at the back of his head her fingers curled around the edge of her perch, everything she was seeing not really clicking in her head, until she felt his tongue flick out across her skin again. A strangled moan effectively interrupted anything she might have been ready to say. The hot pulsing sensation that coiled forcefully deep in her made her legs tighten high on his waist, her back to arch faintly and her fingers holding on to the edge of dresser to tense.

Her fingers soon untangled from his hair and worked down tugging at the shirt he was wearing now, vaguely thinking somewhere in her head that he was entirely to overdressed for this occasion.