Author Topic: Try To Mend (Sarah) (Read 284 times)
Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

Try To Mend (Sarah)
« Jan 12, 2016 23:49:48 GMT -6 »

A decent bit after the last time she saw him, maybe sometime after she'd talked to Eric, Sarah'd get another text from Aaron.

Talked to Angel earlier. We buried the hatchet. The drama's done, I swear it'll never be a problem again. We agreed any disagreements we havve, we'll resolve them peacefully from now on. Ask him and he'll tell you it's true. Come overs o we can talk? Please?

He told Rhett he'd wait, but he just couldn't. Not with everything going on. The fear won't go away until he jumps. Possibly at all.

There's actually a couple typos in there. He never leaves typos in his texts, but this time, he doesn't notice until hitting send.

« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016 23:56:35 GMT -6 by Aaron Silverman » Back to Top  

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Try To Mend (Sarah)
« Jan 13, 2016 9:12:49 GMT -6 »

OOC: (I've seen it. Gonna wait for the training thread with Murdoch before getting to it.)

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Try To Mend (Sarah)
« Jan 18, 2016 1:30:37 GMT -6 via mobile »

I'll come by. Just finished up in the Tutorial. Give me a bit.

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

Try To Mend (Sarah)
« Jan 18, 2016 1:44:08 GMT -6 »

Back to training already? We'll have to pick our lessons back up then, when you think your arm's well enough; try not to push it too hard, okay love? Dealing with some stuff that came up; if I'm not here when you come by, just let yourself in and make yourself comfortable. See you soon. :)

Quick Reply