Author Topic: Xante, Falenor (Read 330 times)
xante

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Xante, Falenor
« Aug 2, 2009 22:14:26 GMT -6 »

To my Faithful Friend
Falenor Xante, that is what they call you now.
I knew you before this name, I knew who you were.
Rest assured, this letter is from a friend in Green.

You know more than anyone the seeds of corruption.
Set in place by the campaigns of the noble villains.
My seeds have grown.

Consider this letter an invitation.
An invitation to my Urban Forest.

Enclosed with this letter is a map of the United States.
I trust you will note the points I have plotted and act accordingly.
All will become clear when you arrive, I have but one condition.

You will be here to benefit me.
With this responsibility comes a great degree of freedom.
Nobody else can promise you anything similar.
Be free to practise your trade within my urban forest.

Just keep it neat.
May this city become your playground, old friend.

"From the office of Governor Amtrum" Falenor read aloud as he looked to the Wax Seal, pressed in green wax no less. A small coiled serpent Dragon. Perhaps it was an Earth Dragon the man thought as he allowed himself a brief chuckle.

"You heard the letter Kin, I have to go" he continued. The white haired male sat opposite him nodded with approval, giving him the family blessing.

The map was simple enough. 7 points. 6 of them were drug dens owned and operated by Falenor himself. The last point? Right on the dot of San Diego...

FBI Fact File - Falenor Xante
Name: Falenor Xante
Alias: Falenor Toragnol
Height: 186cm
Weight: 126 lbs
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Date of Birth: Unknown

Nationality: British
Ethnicity: 1/2 Scottish, 1/2 English
US Citizenship: Acquired

Current location: Unknown
Last known location: New York City

Additional Notes: Subject is known son of Thomas Xante, English Crime Lord.
Affiliated with drug dealing and ring leading.
Presumed armed and dangerous.
Noted for sadistic tendencies.
Do not approach
[/u].

Clothing: Subject noted for wearing mostly black clothes, shirts and pants with no additions.
On rare occasions, sighted wearing full suits complete with tie.
Sighed with single silver cross around neck.
One ring, diamond.

Personality Traits: As previously noted, sadistic in nature with possible blood lust.
Manipulative, quoted as saying "People are my tools, I use them accordingly".
Follows no defined moral code and has seemingly no moral values.
Volatile personality when confronted or cornered.
Noted for being calm and composed.
Potentially sociopathic.[/right]

But enough of the cold hard figures I'm sure.
Would you care to see what lies behind?
What makes a monster?
Who am I?

Aged three I suffered the greatest trauma of my life to date which is a considerable statement when compared to what I have to say. My parents were apparently killed in a tragic car accident, what did I know though. They left plenty of money, how convenient. It did me little good in the hands of those greedy fucking bastards.

The orphanage was terrible, sent there only four years old I was bullied constantly. All the case reports I have stolen note me as having sadistic compulsions. Only I can trace them this far back. I broke a child's arm, just because I could, because it felt good to do it. They taught me to fight, I outgrew them rapidly.

I was separated from the other children, it put potential parents off the gifted ones. I was gifted in my own special way, that was what attracted the money bags. They didn't love me but they wanted to prove to the world they could correct what was apparently a mentally deformed child.

They couldn't, instead they threw money at me when they realised they could not simply trade me back for another child and I lived most of my early teens on my own. High School to High School I took these fucking tendencies they've labelled me with. In truth I just like feeling superior, who doesn't?

552, that fucking hell hole. Fifteen to nineteen I stayed in that wretched hive of scum and villainy and yet I do not remember these years. Some time after I joined, my foster parents were shot dead, the money vanished and I was left with a rather costly heroin addiction and nobody to pay for it.

From this addiction stemmed numerous side effects, one of which is that four years of my life are practically missing. I remember the key figures and the events but not the people in between them. Truly, my only clear memory is that of the man I must find. Mathew Amtrum, the boy who made me who I am.

Leaving that place, I came off the drugs. Seeing what the addiction had done to me, I was forced to confront my demons. I made a promise to myself that day. Other people would suffer what I had done to myself. How better could I achieve this goal by becoming a dealer? Old family connections surfaced, the brother I never knew introduced me to my real father.

Car accident, ha. He'd simply taken an extra long vacation to avoid the law. As it turns out, they were in the drug business and huge in Great Britain. It had been a long time since I'd even heard the term and I wasn't prepared to move there but they fronted me the resources required to get myself up and running.

I became a name in New York and eventually the name in New York. If you wanted drugs, I owned the rings, all of them. And then one day a letter came through my door, addressed to a faithful friend.

I kill people...
Care to see how I work?
You know how I live.
See how I fight.

I learnt from the best, I am a child of that hell hole they called Public Highschool #552. I have seen how they live, how they die and the every day struggle to survive. I am no stranger to weapons, improvised fire extinguishers or throwing knives.

Truly, nothing's more fun than the after-fight fun with your victim but getting there is what you're concerned with, no? Fine. I'm not going to give away all my secrets but if you're lucky enough to get to a fight with me, I'm light meaning I'm fast and I like to use this to my advantage, try to keep your eyes on my as I dart around kids.

Don't be mistaken though, my punches carry a blow as hard as many others, underestimate me all you want, I'm not buff but I'm trained better than you'll ever be. Saying that, I do prefer to use my legs, wonderful tools of destruction but ever so hard to get right.

Going back to the agile part, do note that I got in to Parkour back when it was all the rage and I never really lost my tricks. Yes that means I'm capable of doing back flips and no I'm not doing them on request.

My strengths lie in my agility like I said. I am able to move rapidly and do all sorts of jumps and bends you just wish you could do. While we're on the subject of strengths, please note I am cold, logical and have zero problems stabbing you in the throat just for kicks so I'd make a great hitman if I could be bothered.

My weaknesses are something you shouldn't be asking about. Since you asked so kindly though, I'll be modest and admit that I've never been one to last too long in combat. Not saying I'll collapse and die after two punches but I can rapidly run out of energy if I push it too hard. Furthermore my personality is considered by some to be highly volatile and as such, I am unpredictable and often a danger to myself on occasion.

Stats:

Strength: C
Dexterity: C
Constitution: D
Wisdom: B

« Last Edit: Aug 3, 2009 11:05:46 GMT -6 by xante » Back to Top  
akimoto

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Xante, Falenor
« Aug 3, 2009 2:05:01 GMT -6 »

I'm going to assume this is still a work in progress, but just in case it isn't, I'll need you to finish up the relevant required information before I approve you.

In any case, I like what I'm seeing, so I'm sure it'll be no hassle for you.

xante

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Xante, Falenor
« Aug 3, 2009 11:06:07 GMT -6 »

I think that would be me finished. Please let me know if there is any additional information required.

akimoto

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Xante, Falenor
« Aug 3, 2009 12:19:33 GMT -6 »

For the SECOND time writing this now....

APPROVED!