Author Topic: War Impending [Open] (Read 509 times)
Joshua Eichmann
Agent Trainee
Defense

Joshua Eichmann Avatar

Level 12 Paladin

[send pm]

War Impending [Open]
« Mar 10, 2016 15:39:03 GMT -6 »

Josh sighed. It wasn't idea, but those two separating was the best reasonable outcome.

He looked apologetically to Lucian, holding up his hands. "I should probably check on her. We have a date at the gym, anyway." He double-checked what he just said and squinted his eyes shut. "Like... we're hanging out at the gym today. Watching her do gymnastic... stuff... just..."

Ah. Screw it. He just turned and followed after her.

Lucien Marais
Agent
Defense

Lucien Marais Avatar

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

[send pm]

War Impending [Open]
« Mar 10, 2016 15:45:49 GMT -6 »

"You don't need to make excuses to me!"

His spirits seemed to return a little at Josh's stuttering, as he let out a rumbling laugh.

"It's good to have some company before we go out there. The two of you have fun."

With a wink, Lucien turned and walked away, his expression growing serious again the moment Josh couldn't see. For all his bluster, a lot of people were going to die over there, and there'd be nothing Lucien could do to stop that. This war? It was pretty much Christmas for him, but there would still be so much death, so much destruction, so much pain to endure before the Empire was destroyed. He could only hope that the reality of war didn't crush the good out of those who survived.

For the Fatherland!

Just let me off the leash

(Language key:

Normal colour = English/phrases in French and Italian I already know
Blue = French
Green = Italian)

Quick Reply